Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta (38448 Views)

Governor Okowa Hails Marvin, His Son’s Independence On His Birthday (Photo) / Edwin Clark, Seriake Dickson Congratulate Tompolo On His Acquittal / Governor Okowa Hails IBB At 78 For Creating Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Afriifa:
You stupid lots will always have nightmares over what's not your business. I love to see your likes frustrated and agitated. When you see someone like Tompolo, you just know you've seen problem if your aim is to shortchange the Niger Deltans. A Big Force!
wallow in pain bro. I enjoy it.. stupid lots.

Fsjkhfsfjkkdd.....That's how your ranting looks like

Big force in anus of creeks... moreover you are the one in pain if not you won't have quoted me.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 13, 2021
ninjalove:
We know your type, if you like vex from today till tomorrow Tompolo is better than all your generation, social media warrior

You should be talking about your generation and ones around you wallowing in hardship not someone far away from you guys.

Upgrade your age and brain capacity to always reason well.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 7:03am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I don't care about what ijaw people are doing. How old are you?

Did you see mention of Ijaw in my post, I don't care...

I submitted in line with the thread and not the ijaw you are busy shouting up and down...I don't give a damn.
He's (Tompolo) Ijaw, and your subtle comments are predicated on that. You think everyone is myopic as your stupid self. I thought you had some sort of dignity but shame.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Sammy07: 7:07am On Apr 13, 2021
fergie001:
Na the same Tompolo wey we dey find?

grin grin cheesy

We all know nah lie
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by ninjalove(m): 7:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I don't care about what ijaw people are doing. How old are you?

Did you see mention of Ijaw in my post, I don't care...

I submitted in line with the thread and not the ijaw you are busy shouting up and down...I don't give a damn.
Thats why you be goat now, you are probably from a place being ravaged by herdsmen and your frustration is for a guy that was given amnesty years ago, my friend go and do the needful worry about the mess you are in right now in Nigeria, from southern kaduna to benue to ogun, ondo, kastina na tompolo do all this mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 7:08am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You should be talking about your generation and ones around you wallowing in hardship not someone far away from you guys.

You're the one that needs to upgrade your brain capacity. How on earth could you fail to realized that the Activities of Tompolo and the likes gave birth to the Niger Delta Development Commission and the Niger Delta Ministry, and these agency and ministry has iniated and executed several development projects accross the Niger Delta states and, the people have a better standard of living and overall life expectancy as a result of these projects. But of course, because of your hatred, you won't know nothing.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 13, 2021
Afriifa:
He's (Tompolo) Ijaw, and your subtle comments are predicated on that. You think everyone is myopic as your stupid self. I thought you had some sort of dignity but shame.

And so?

So because Tompolo is Ijaw, I won't submit again or I should comment in his favor because he is Ijaw....What nonsense?

So he is Ijaw, I should now kiss his sorry ass like others are doing, is that what you are insinuating?....What Insolence

as I stated, I don't give a damn whether he is Ijaw or not, I don't care ...I submitted in line with the thread.

You should atleast tell me what is paining you this way in my harmless and free mind submission.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by CoolAmbience(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
it was that person u ignorantly called common that put okowa their.. it was still him that made abuja gov to pay huge to states gov.. tompolo is bigger that even america president.

Who is this one?

Small mind....

Why won't Tompolo be greater than all of you in the South south when crime is your region's biggest economic sector?

Isn't it a shame that criminals are responsible for installing political leaders in your region?

It is the height of irresponsibility for you to come to a public space to acknowledge (what we already know) that Okowa was installed by a bunch of criminals...

To even compare him with the US President demonstrates gross unwellness.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 7:11am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Big force in anus of creeks... moreover you are the one in pain if not you won't have quoted me.
grin
Juliusmalema:

E paind am!! lol

1 Like

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by ninjalove(m): 7:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Eheheh Goat e pain you!
Go and fight for your generation and ancestral land stop worrying about others biko!
Soon you wont have a village to go home too .

1 Like

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by maxzzo1(m): 7:13am On Apr 13, 2021
A great man
Shaker of Naija
Defender of Niger Delta
The Real Government in d creeks
Happy Bday !!!

3 Likes

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Who is this one?

Small mind....

Why won't Tompolo be greater than all of you in the South south when crime is your region's biggest economic sector?

Isn't it a shame that criminals are responsible for installing political leaders in your region?

It is the height of irresponsibility for you to come to a public space to acknowledge (what we already know) that Okowa was installed by a bunch of criminals...

You're a big fool. Sorry to insult you but some comments calls for such. Now, how is fighting for what's righfully yours crime? In that case, Nelson Mandela of great memory is a criminal. Remember, Tompolo has never been convicted, unlike Nelson Mandela.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2021
Afriifa:
You're the one that needs to upgrade your brain capacity. How on earth could you fail to realized that the Activities of Tompolo and the likes gave birth to the Niger Delta Development Commission and the Niger Delta Ministry, and these agency and ministry has iniated and executed several development projects accross the Niger Delta states and, the people have a better standard of living and overall life expectancy as a result of these projects. But of course, because of your hatred, you won't know nothing.

Well, of course I am not suprised at your painful outburst towards my harmless submission Afterall my moniker has always been subject to attack by many all because I pride myself as been fair and Just in all my submission.

What do I gain supporting Ijaws for goodness sake or what will it profit that I saw a thread and added my own view to the thread.

And here you are boiling over simple truth....You guys should carry your mentality outta my side.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And so?

So because Tompolo is Ijaw, I won't submit again or I should comment in his favor because he is Ijaw....What nonsense?

So he is Ijaw, I should now kiss his sorry ass like others are doing, is that what you are insinuating?....What Insolence

as I stated, I don't give a damn whether he is Ijaw or not, I don't care ...I submitted in line with the thread.

You should atleast tell me what is paining you this way in my harmless and free mind submission.

May you find favour in life if you made these comments without specials regards to his tribe, otherwise, may you find your curse.
Now you can excuse me! lol.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 13, 2021
ninjalove:

Thats why you be goat now, you are probably from a place being ravaged by herdsmen and your frustration is for a guy that was given amnesty years ago, my friend go and do the needful worry about the mess you are in right now in Nigeria, from southern kaduna to benue to ogun, ondo, kastina na tompolo do all this mumu!

Seriously?

How my hard truth is now a crime. So I should keep quiet and not comment again.

That's my birthday wish to him and u all.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by ninjalove(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=CoolAmbience post=100746954]

Who is this one?

Small mind....

Quote)

The minions have appeared lol, by your statement you are from the south west abeg no vex o, but Tinubu has finished you guys the former american drug pushed turn saint has clinched your sophisticated balls and reasoning,
Criminals i laugh in swahili, the guys with abgda taking all the internal revenue of your states are saints una try, for your information your sell out leaders are worst go and remove the lekki tool gate before you come to comment gibbirish goat.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Afriifa:
grin E paind am!! lol

Ah ha

Yes, e pain but can you then stop disturbing yourself on my harmless submission.

Others did same but here you are singling my innocent and patriotic self out for your constant attacks.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2021
PHijo:

For me he is better than Asari. He only comes after Boro. As for Asari, with his recent activities I even place Ateke before him.
True.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by CoolAmbience(m): 7:21am On Apr 13, 2021
Afriifa:
You're a big fool. Sorry to insult you but some comments calls for such. Now, how is fighting for what's righfully yours crime? In that case, Nelson Mandela of great memory is a criminal. Remember, Tompolo has never been convicted, unlike Nelson Mandela.

Sorry for yourself.

So, what are the results of what he fought for? Idiot!

Did Nelson Mandela amass stupendous personal wealth?

Mandela was the architect of modern South Africa. One of the greatest Africans that ever lived.

Who is Tompolo?

What developments and infrastructures did he bring to your region?
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2021
ninjalove:

Eheheh Goat e pain you!
Go and fight for your generation and ancestral land stop worrying about others biko!
Soon you wont have a village to go home too .

I can't adf anything to this particular submission.

Take it again "You should be talking about your generation and ones around you wallowing in hardship not someone far away from you guys.
Upgrade your age and brain capacity to always reason well."
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Owologbo(m): 7:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Hakintoyey:

Imagine lagos state government celebrate MC Oluomo on his birthday, we will not hear word on this platform
Lagos State government has done for mc oluomo more than celebration of birthday. He is in the government, he's not fighting for any right; rather, he's oppressing motorist with his owomida crew.
Have you heard of Tompolo oppressing the masses in Delta State?

1 Like

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 13, 2021
Afriifa:
May you find favour in life if you made these comments without specials regards to his tribe, otherwise, may you find your curse.
Now you can excuse me! lol.

Lolzzzzzzzz

Haaaaaa, And I will find favor because when I made that statement Ijaw didn't cross my mind but here you are making it an Ijaw affair and then the curse will be rightly yours in life and afterlife.

Seems you already harbour long age bitterness against my person , the reason you jumped on me this morning.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:25am On Apr 13, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Who is this one?

Small mind....

it pain me when in thesame country with northern cows... they reason like their useless prophet muhamed.. according to them fighting for ur people freedom is a criminal attempt..

1 Like

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by ninjalove(m): 7:27am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Take it again "You should be talking about your generation and ones around you wallowing in hardship not someone far away from you guys.

E pain am again
By your comments i can tell the frustration is in a whole different levels, let me give your myopic brain a little lecture,
Go and educate your people not to be traitors
Fight for your ancestral lands
Protect your women
Try and be a man for once be useful to your community eheheh
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by ninjalove(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2021
Owologbo:

Lagos State government has done for mc oluomo more than celebration of birthday. He is in the government, he's not fighting for any right; rather, he's oppressing motorist with his owomida crew.
Have you heard of Tompolo oppressing the masses in Delta State?

Well said! leave all this tribalistic bigots who think the Nigerdeltans are fools, there run away from their truth , the greatest hypocrites ever

1 Like

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by CoolAmbience(m): 7:30am On Apr 13, 2021
[quote author=ninjalove post=100747078][/quote]
Another small minded fellow!

Anyone who has ripped off the Nigerian masses, in whatever guise, deserves our collective condemnation.

Including, Tinubu, you or myself. We can't keep making excuses and celebrating criminals and usurpers.

And for the benefit of your little mind, I am not from the South west. Mugu!
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2021
ninjalove:

E pain am again
By your comments i can tell the frustration is in a whole different levels, let me give your myopic brain a little lecture,
Go and educate your people not to be traitors
Fight for your ancestral lands
Protect your women
Try and be a man for once be useful to your community eheheh

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Owologbo(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2021
Hallabee1:

aje...
you talk again ma slap o go dash you.
Ôriedà... ôruè, hide your face.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by ninjalove(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Ahahahah
Far away in another mans land no identity please leave that white woman she go soon throw you commot from house, winter never finish by now i hope say you dun get stay or green card to upgrade too.
Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Sorry for yourself.

So, what are the results of what he fought for? Idiot!

Did Nelson Mandela amass stupendous personal wealth?

Mandela was the architect of modern South Africa. One of the greatest Africans that ever lived.

Who is Tompolo?

What developments and infrastructures did he bring to your region?

Well let me highlight few for you. The activities of Tompolo and the likes gave birth to Niger Delta Development Commission and the Niger Delta Ministry, and the activities of this agency and ministry has initiated and executed several development projects accross the Niger Delta. This has relatively improved the standard of living of these people and their overall life expectancy. I have two bridges built by NDDC in my own Bomadi Local Govt. Prior to then, I had to use the waterways to access so many places. I'm not talking about the roads built in my Bomadi Local Governments. I will cite you a very common project by NDDC, the dual lane linking Ughelli to Bomadi, is a typical example. I'm not talking about the Hospitals and Schools, neither other roads built by NDDC in partnership with Niger Delta Ministry. Street lights.. Forgot to mention the notable Niger Delta sons and daughters who have received the privilege to study abroad and achieve their dreams.. I forgot to cite the Marinetime University sited in Gbaramatu, Okerenkoko with Campuses in Oporaza. Tompolo's Home. Nobody need to tell you that's Tompolo's doing.. So Oga, tell me why I nogo call you foolish for degrading someone like Tompolo? and tell me if I should be ungrateful to Tompolo after withnessing all this? last time I read, NDDC are even executing projects as far as Abia and Imo states, due to the geographical Term of Niger Delta.. So Oga.. allow me celebrate my Tompolo.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 13, 2021
ninjalove:

Ahahahah
Far away in another mans land no identity please leave that white woman she go soon throw you commot from house, winter never finish by now i hope say you dun get stay or green card to upgrade too.

Re: Okowa Hails Tompolo On 50th Birthday: You Have Contributed Greatly To Delta by Afriifa(m): 7:37am On Apr 13, 2021
ninjalove:

Ahahahah
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote / Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign / How Abubakar Rimi Deposed Emir Of Kano & Appointed Emirs (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.