Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club (66052 Views)

Transfer: Victor Osimhen Set For A Shock Move To Manchester United / Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa / David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
shocked
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by powalez: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
T
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Zizicomm: 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ahmed musa my guy!

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Theoarhics: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2021
I reject every spirit of backwardness in my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by just2endowed: 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Well, if it's the right choice why not.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by hefelove(m): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Arsenal you people will not comman sign Musa now make he help una career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Chinny024(f): 8:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
From Grace to grass no be am abeg!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Is he really 28 years old? grin grin

Arsenal should sign him joor
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by fredoooooo: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Begining of the end , that's not backwardness as all these kids shouting o ,just to reflect on his profile that he's active .. but still it's the begining of the end for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by TheAviator2000: 8:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
The headline of this post is disgraceful and reeks of low self esteem!
Even the admin that pushed it to the front page without modifying it is very stupid.
Ahmed is an established footballer and I guarantee you that landing a football deal in any foreign country is not a problem. Last last, he can negotiate a shittty lower division club if he is desperate!
If he chooses to return home and support our local league, then that is a blessing and we must commend him for that!

This is how we continue to put unecessary pressure on people yet we wonder why we are where we are as a country!
Musa, God bless you!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by just2endowed: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
He could have played in EFL first division just like mikel obi. I don't see anything wrong in the move, my major problem is, security. The guy is very rich... And it could pose a security threat to him and the team.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by KingLion007(m): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
This is what you get when you lied too much abt your age..At Age 28 he shld be at its peak..bt dis guy don reach 40 already..so is difficult to keep up with the pace of European football.Las las im don achieve and give bck to the society..A really good business man..Wish him well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Youngwiz71(m): 8:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
unless he's thinking retirement, na village people hand work oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Heliveth: 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Setback
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by egoldman(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2021
hefelove:
Arsenal you people will not comman sign Musa now make he help una career

Tufia, we no dey eat leftover.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Legendguy(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Heliveth:
Setback
Nothing like set back here,
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by gentlesmithugo(m): 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Musa has being 28 years for long now.he no dey old
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by tit(f): 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
The greatest footballer ever from Nigeria
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by pickatyou1: 8:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
MasonKendall:
Harry Kane is from England and plays in the English league, so what's the fuss about a Nigerian playing in a Nigerian league?

Please don't quote me with the crappy excuse that the EPL is the best league in the world.

Lalasticlala

But the epl is the best league in the world. Person wey dey heaven won't settle for less

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by nwakibie3(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2021
paulolee:
commendable...wats shocking about coming back home to where e starts from?
if messi with countless achievements can decide to end his career in dt small team in agentina, what is shocking about musa coming back home??

Is Musa ending his career just like Messi?

Why can't Messi go back to Argentina 5 years ago?

Oya answer grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by nwakibie3(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
paulolee:
commendable...wats shocking about coming back home to where e starts from?
if messi with countless achievements can decide to end his career in dt small team in agentina, what is shocking about musa coming back home??

Is Musa ending his career just like Messi?

Why couldn't Messi go back to Argentina when he was 28 yrs old?

Oya answer grin
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by sonofElElyon: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
You understand his reason.. most don't

Kondomatic:
Nice one.

He needs to be back in the game to stay fit
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by hefelove(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
egoldman:

Tufia, we no dey eat leftover.
I laugh in Cech, David Luiz and Willian grin
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Springboot: 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Better to be home and monitor his multimillion naira investment sport center
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
MasonKendall:
Harry Kane is from England and plays in the English league, so what's the fuss about a Nigerian playing in a Nigerian league?

Please don't quote me with the crappy excuse that the EPL is the best league in the world.

Lalasticlala
Guy na very wrong move be that. Forget the useless patriotism. I can bet my balls that this guy may end up in the hands of kidnappers.

Nigeria league is horrible. A bag of rice can fix a match and a referee can award any useless penalty. Any referee can be beaten up by the mob
reason why home teams are always favoured.

We all want to be patriotic but the useless leaders we have messed up everything. Nigeria league, poor video coverage, poor officiating, poor stadium and many more. To be patriotic is not by force. When you make your product beautiful, the people will be glad to patronize you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Mayeldah(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
I hope village people never hold meeting for this one?

Kano Witches Association, we hail o!
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Geesaintagape: 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
I will advise Musa not to join kanu Piller cos the next new will miss is seriously injured or dead due to enviness
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Heliveth: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Legendguy:

Nothing like set back here,
from Europe to naija @28 how much would they pay him
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by davodyguy: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Kano pillars? shocked
Kwano fillers

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Raskass: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Retire in peace rather than downgrade
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by frankmoney(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ahmed Musa 28 years ? How ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... / Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / ..a.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.