Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club (66013 Views)

Transfer: Victor Osimhen Set For A Shock Move To Manchester United / Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa / David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by oluphemmxzy(m): 3:42am On Apr 13, 2021
MasonKendall:
Harry Kane is from England and plays in the English league, so what's the fuss about a Nigerian playing in a Nigerian league?

Please don't quote me with the crappy excuse that the EPL is the best league in the world.

Lalasticlala

lol, ya wicked
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by egoldman(m): 3:54am On Apr 13, 2021
hefelove:

I laugh in Cech, David Luiz and Willian grin

You should laugh in Olivier Giroud too, or don't u think?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Orpe7(m): 4:19am On Apr 13, 2021
Just like Rashidi
They come back home later
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by notoriousbabe: 4:32am On Apr 13, 2021
The beginning of the end
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by ManspaceBarber(m): 4:36am On Apr 13, 2021
MasonKendall:
Oh my lord angry so na fake one ah drink? Chai
No be fake though grin especially if you had it overseas, US for instance. However, its taste and recipe may have changed from the classic Dr. Pepper.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by 27Pushing30: 5:19am On Apr 13, 2021
Google Tsabalala and bernard Parker

Even Beni McCarthy and Shaun Bartlett also returned to play in South Africa

What about nomvete?

The level is SELF DEPLORATION nigerians do is worrisome

Even the criminals are actually being criminal so they can leave Naija

Whocursed this country
Yoighaman:
That's a wrong move in my opinion, we however wish him well in all his endeavors.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by onunwa21(m): 5:49am On Apr 13, 2021
Did u mean Kano pillars of London or Kano pillars of Nigeria!!
Confusion dey here please!!
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Funflipper: 6:32am On Apr 13, 2021
MasonKendall:
Harry Kane is from England and plays in the English league, so what's the fuss about a Nigerian playing in a Nigerian league?

Please don't quote me with the crappy excuse that the EPL is the best league in the world.

Lalasticlala

The Nigerian league is a joke.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by AnthonyAk(m): 6:32am On Apr 13, 2021
Lol 28 years old
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Chinny024(f): 7:42am On Apr 13, 2021
somehow:

Did he tell you he's an upcoming player?

What is left in football that he has not achieved?

Played in Europa
Played in UCL
Played in nations cup
Played in world cup.

Please, what else?
Then,he should retire than to relegate to the pillars abeg!!!
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by AustinTexas018(m): 7:43am On Apr 13, 2021
robosky02:
Ahmed Musa in shock move to Kano Pillars after failing to find foreign club

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/12/ahmed-musa-in-shock-move-to-kano-pillars-after-failing-to-find-foreign-club/

I see him getting an appointment from either d club or State governor... Goodluck to him tho
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by MasonKendall(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2021
ManspaceBarber:

No be fake though grin especially if you had it overseas, US for instance. However, its taste and recipe may have changed from the classic Dr. Pepper.
na for PH I see am for supermarket buy drink ooo. I've never crossed Nigerian borders.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Temptee101(m): 8:27am On Apr 13, 2021
Did i see or hear 28 years old?

This grandpa, no wonder no foreign club wants him not even a 3rd division club in Afghanistan.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by NairalandSARS: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2021
robosky02:
The contract will last till the end of the 2020/2021 Nigeria Professional Football League season.

Musa scored 18 goals to finish as top scorer in the NPFL in the 2009/10 season with Pillars finishing in second position.

Pictures of Ahmed Musa back in the days àt said Megida side

How old was he then?
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by solonubinho(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Kano pillars? shocked

Is it not a football club? I dont get.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by somehow: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Chinny024:

Then,he should retire than to relegate to the pillars abeg!!!

Relegate?

Those big names that went back to their country to retire playing in their league all over the world also relegated?

Self hate is deadlier than virus.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by ManspaceBarber(m): 10:03am On Apr 13, 2021
MasonKendall:
na for PH I see am for supermarket buy drink ooo. I've never crossed Nigerian borders.
Na modern Dr. Pepper you buy, I doubt the taste of the classic Dr.Pepper still remains.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by MasonKendall(m): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2021
ManspaceBarber:

Na modern Dr. Pepper you buy, I doubt the taste of the classic Dr.Pepper still remains.
But at least, Dr pepper is Dr pepper the taste doesn't matter, the name does. Even La casera no dey taste the same again.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Rolexjerry(m): 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
MasonKendall:

Lalasticlala
Say the truth, If you were a talented Nigerian footballer wanted by every top club in the world e. g Barcelona, Real madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal, United etc.
Would u instead choose to come back home and play for your local club?
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by MasonKendall(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Rolexjerry:

Say the truth, If you were a talented Nigerian footballer wanted by every top club in the world e. g Barcelona, Real madrid, Chelsea, Arsenal, United etc.
Would u instead choose to come back home and play for your local club?
A beggar has no choice. Btw top clubs exist in Asia, not Europe. It's all about the money grin imagine what Ronaldo would earn in China cheesy.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Yoighaman(m): 2:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
27Pushing30:
Google Tsabalala and bernard Parker

Even Beni McCarthy and Shaun Bartlett also returned to play in South Africa

What about nomvete?

The level is SELF DEPLORATION nigerians do is worrisome

Even the criminals are actually being criminal so they can leave Naija

Whocursed this country

This is Nigeria....sh*thole country according to DT.... there should be no comparison whatsoever...
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by LordKO(m): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
mariahAngel:
A wise move. To keep fit at least....whilst getting paid.

Elegant lady, with the way you like football, it seems you'll succeed Randy Waldrum since it's obvious that you can't play. Lol.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by mariahAngel(f): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
LordKO:

Elegant lady, with the way you like football, it seems you'll succeed Randy Waldrum since it's obvious that you can't play. Lol.

I should. cheesy

The best coaches were hardly great players in their days.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by greypencils: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
paulolee:
commendable...wats shocking about coming back home to where e started from?
if messi with countless achievements and awards can decide to end his career in dt small team in agentina in his home town, what is shocking about musa coming back home to end his career??
its a good way going forward..so d likes of mikel, onazi, emenike, victor moses, enyeama and even ighalo can follow suit...
its better coming back home to promote our league than begging for moves in Saudi arabia division 2 or even joining one bottom club in Malta division 3 side..
That's if they dônt become target for kidnappers. There is every indication they will be so the best bet is to stay put in obodo oyinbo.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by shogsman(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
charlesucheh:
I understand your solidarity!

But bro, just accept the harsh reality!

was it not same Ahmed Musa that warmed the bench all through our qualifiers last time?

so you think I'm stupid ahbi? who leaves All Nassr (oil Money) for dry land KANO pillars

Which dirty endorsement deal were you even talking about. If you are a business owner, will you start endorsing a Nigerian player whom Europe and other developed countries have refused to signi?/ just look at our national team and the competition around! oga! This is it for Musa!

Make your head dey your NECK O!!!
Why do you think ighalo left Chinese money to go to Manchester United, typical Nigerian who things the world revolves around money,have you ever heard of the world ''passion'' the fact that you think he won't get endorsements in nigeria because he isn't playing in Europe about sums up how clueless you are.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by ManspaceBarber(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
MasonKendall:
But at least, Dr pepper is Dr pepper the taste doesn't matter, the name does. Even La casera no dey taste the same again.
Na so, my brother smiley
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by charlesucheh(m): 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
shogsman:

Why do you think ighalo left Chinese money to go to Manchester United, typical Nigerian who things the world revolves around money,have you ever heard of the world ''passion'' the fact that you think he won't get endorsements in nigeria because he isn't playing in Europe about sums up how clueless you are.
Oga! He left cos the club refused to give him a New deal.

Shikena
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by shogsman(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
charlesucheh:
Oga! He left cos the club refused to give him a New deal.

Shikena
That is why I said you're ignorant baba,there are dozens of clubs in eastern Europe and Asia that would be more than happy to accommodate musa,he is still a good player who is very conscious of his talent which is why he'd rather play competitive football than go to some club in Azerbaijan because of money.he is already made as far as earnings is concern and if you think he won't still make a shit ton in nfl then you best think again
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by charlesucheh(m): 2:46am On Apr 14, 2021
shogsman:

That is why I said you're ignorant baba,there are dozens of clubs in eastern Europe and Asia that would be more than happy to accommodate musa,he is still a good player who is very conscious of his talent which is why he'd rather play competitive football than go to some club in Azerbaijan because of money.he is already made as far as earnings is concern and if you think he won't still make a shit ton in nfl then you best think again
you're just assuming.

Oga! None came through.

Football competition is heightened, if you don't have it, simple! you gerout! I wish him well tho, no doubt, but your sympathetic state has blinded you from reality.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by shogsman(m): 7:03am On Apr 14, 2021
charlesucheh:
you're just assuming.

Oga! None came through.

Football competition is heightened, if you don't have it, simple! you gerout! I wish him well tho, no doubt, but your sympathetic state has blinded you from reality.
You're everything but intelligent,your incessant bickering over a point this obvious shows that, nothing dey your head
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by charlesucheh(m): 10:19am On Apr 14, 2021
shogsman:

You're everything but intelligent,your incessant bickering over a point this obvious shows that, nothing dey your head
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa’s Expensive Car Collection (Photos) / Female Weightlifter’s Hand Snaps Into Two While Attempting 110kg Lift (Pics) / Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.