Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club (66030 Views)

Transfer: Victor Osimhen Set For A Shock Move To Manchester United / Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa / David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Teenaira: 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Wrong move

Really a wrong move. My greatest fear is the insecurity in the country. I pray he doesn't get kidnapped.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by airsaylongcome: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
paulolee:

yeah...d same way Brazilians n argentina legends do go back home after European stints..
tevez is in agentina, gaucho n robinho played in barzilain league, neyma, messi n even aguero av plans to conclude thier career in thier home town n even asamoah came bk to ghana n d list is endless..
its a nice way going forward n other players would follow suit..

So is Musa concluding his career at the prime age of 28?
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by GreenArrow1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2021
feedthenation:
---This is a good move---and bring some quality to the NPL---

Finally! Thank you.

I remember hustling to watch all Yekini's matches on TV when he came back home to play.

All those other "face me, I face you" -mentality -having people commenting nonsense up and down this thread would make you understand better how this country manages to remain backwards.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by GreenArrow1(m): 10:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
airsaylongcome:

So is Musa concluding his career at the prime age of 28?

Next time, read the article. It clearly says it's a short term flexible deal.
Which by inference could mean once he rides out this period keeping fit and the transfer window opens up, he can sign up to any of the over 1000 foreign clubs probably in lower intensity leagues who would be happy to sign him.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by fayomim: 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Another rashidi yekini
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Ayobami7(m): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
wow
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by mariahAngel(f): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
EmekaBlue:
keep fit yeah but getting paid grin How much compared to his Arab last pay.

Just for fun Football strike getting paid out

Hey! Imagine getting paid to train.... cheesy

For a player like Musa, it's not always about the money.
Don't get surprised when Ronaldo goes to play for Sporting CP again...
Sometimes, it's about loyalty.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Emperor88(m): 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Shabaleen:
if Rohr invite this guy again eh ....., na God go punish am!
So he should not invite local league players again?
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by grandstar(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
MasonKendall:
Harry Kane is from England and plays in the English league, so what's the fuss about a Nigerian playing in a Nigerian league?

Please don't quote me with the crappy excuse that the EPL is the best league in the world.

Lalasticlala

It's the income for me.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Forumobserver12(m): 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
MasonKendall:
Harry Kane is from England and plays in the English league, so what's the fuss about a Nigerian playing in a Nigerian league?

Please don't quote me with the crappy excuse that the EPL is the best league in the world.

Lalasticlala

Do you think Harry Kane would have stayed in England if he was not well paid in England?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Yankee101: 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2021
When you leave the major leagues for money, it's assumed you're retiring and going there for money.

After you're done, your form usually depreciates, so it becomes harder to return to the majors

Hope he's saved and invested
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by optimusprime2(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
This is why Agents are important...
This guy has no Agent
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Sleekfingers: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
robosky02:
Ahmed Musa in shock move to Kano Pillars after failing to find foreign club

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/12/ahmed-musa-in-shock-move-to-kano-pillars-after-failing-to-find-foreign-club/

how is ahmed musa 28yrs? Nigerians can lie for africa........i dont know why most nigerian players are useless.......instead of building their careers na money dem dey chase up and down......i spit.........
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by observanc1: 11:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
MasonKendall:

Lalasticlala
as in, u can compare english premier league with that of nigeria abi
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by 5Gbabe: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
my own be say why be say if person no get money him mouth go big ones u get money the person mouth go come small go chick zlatan on u go no
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by sfinkzslot(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
robosky02:
The contract will last till the end of the 2020/2021 Nigeria Professional Football League season.

Musa scored 18 goals to finish as top scorer in the NPFL in the 2009/10 season with Pillars finishing in second position.

Pictures of Ahmed Musa back in the days àt said Megida side

This was when he was 28!
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Na now we go know say whether your WIFE LOVE YOU or na YOUR MONEY SHE LOVE !!! grin grin grin cheesy

....... See .......

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by charlesucheh(m): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2021
GreenArrow1:

As per God wey you be na. "That is it for Musa."
You lot just ignore the entire article and cling to the headline former ng nairaland local champions while someone makes an informed decision on his career path.
If e like make he retire today, he still has more options than most of the people tapping on this thread.
Making it sound as if the guy has committed some form of crime by going to play for his former club.
Musa gets to stay fit, improve the image of the NPFL and most importantly that of his club Kano Pillars.
If e too pain anybody, make he go wear boot enter pitch.
No vex sir. we only wished he could soar higher than KANO pillars. it's nothing personal.

Calm Down..
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by charlesucheh(m): 12:39am On Apr 13, 2021
kenzysmith:
bro I swear wen I dey watch Musa that year for pillars I dey secondary sch now am 30 oga dey 28
E weak you too ahbi?
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by joshuaudom(m): 12:41am On Apr 13, 2021
At least he can use his tarlent to improve is teams performance.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by bdauran: 12:43am On Apr 13, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Wahala for who no get foreign club
wahala de for who no get money. Ka gane ko?
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by bizhop01: 12:53am On Apr 13, 2021
Village people finally capture him
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Softmojo(m): 1:23am On Apr 13, 2021
Nothing wrong about the move. Just a desperate attempt to make the Afcon squad.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by omoyeni37: 2:14am On Apr 13, 2021
femi4:
When you refuse to leave football, football will leave you at your real age
True talk bro
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Hallabee1(m): 2:55am On Apr 13, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Kano pillars? shocked
Aje...
Kano block

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by witworth(m): 2:56am On Apr 13, 2021
He's already rich, he won't need to spend more on tax and all strict foreign laws, and no be say him dey fight for world best, my brother enjoy yourself, na poor hungry people go criticize you for this.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by ddeola: 2:57am On Apr 13, 2021
He will make another BIG move very soon. He just wan keep fit playing active football before his next move
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Hallabee1(m): 2:58am On Apr 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Wrong move
Aje....

how, even Ronadinho went to his home town when he had no club.

talk well ok
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Hallabee1(m): 3:00am On Apr 13, 2021
robosky02:
The contract will last till the end of the 2020/2021 Nigeria Professional Football League season.

Musa scored 18 goals to finish as top scorer in the NPFL in the 2009/10 season with Pillars finishing in second position.

Pictures of Ahmed Musa back in the days àt said Megida side

Aje ....

God bless you for the clarification .
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Tsolutionifede(m): 3:00am On Apr 13, 2021
robosky02:
Ahmed Musa in shock move to Kano Pillars after failing to find foreign club

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/12/ahmed-musa-in-shock-move-to-kano-pillars-after-failing-to-find-foreign-club/
kano what?
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Hallabee1(m): 3:02am On Apr 13, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Wahala for who no get foreign club

Aje...

send me your acct number so that I can send you something to buy sense
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by emmabest2000(m): 3:15am On Apr 13, 2021
Shabaleen:
if Rohr invite this guy again eh ....., na God go punish am!

Na Rohr tell him to join Pillars nao grin
Why will he drop him cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Weightlifter’s Hand Snaps Into Two While Attempting 110kg Lift (Pics) / ..a. / Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.