Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,071 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club (66060 Views)

Transfer: Victor Osimhen Set For A Shock Move To Manchester United / Why I Returned To Kano Pillars – Ahmed Musa / David Luiz Skips Chelsea Training To 'force' Shock Move To Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by EmekaBlue(m): 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
mariahAngel:
A wise move. To keep fit least....while still getting paid.
keep fit yeah but getting paid grin How much compared to his Arab last pay.

Just for fun Football strike getting paid out
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Yoighaman(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
That's a wrong move in my opinion, we however wish him well in all his endeavors.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by CalebLebsco56(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
high on weed...
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
No be juju be that?
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Rotji(m): 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2021
robosky02:
Ahmed Musa in shock move to Kano Pillars after failing to find foreign club

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/12/ahmed-musa-in-shock-move-to-kano-pillars-after-failing-to-find-foreign-club/

Musa go just dey pay the salary of players and staff of Kano Pillars anyhow grin grin grin
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Make e go meet Kelechi Iheanacho to carry am Walker ohh...Coz this news no sweet at all.
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Kano pillars? shocked
28 years?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by charlesucheh(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
No be small shock!

E still dey shock me!

Career ending move.

And what's that stuff about him being 28??

I started watching Ahmed Musa play as a young lad,
and now I'm 29 and he is still 28?

This is what lying about your age could do to you. which footballer rises to that apex of his career and Now makes a move to KANO PILLARS at age 28??
Economically, this is an abnormal Diminishing returns on his career. The Age never reach nah! MUSA WHY??

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Trill2(m): 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2021
Let's connect on Whatsapp.

https:///2349071051151
Save as Trill Taiwo and DM your name.

https:///c/2349071051151
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Guy na very wrong move be that. Forget the useless patriotism. I can bet my balls that this guy may end up in the hands of kidnappers.

Nigeria league is horrible. A bag of rice can fix a match and a referee can award any useless penalty. Any referee can be beaten up by the mob
reason why home teams are always favoured.

We all want to be patriotic but the useless leaders we have messed up everything. Nigeria league, poor video coverage, poor officiating, poor stadium and many more. To be patriotic is not by force. When you make your product beautiful, the people will be glad to patronize you.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by omaclarry(m): 8:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dear nairalanders please all this write up is not my issue right now, please help me explain how possible it is for Musa to still be 28years
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by omoyeni37: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
Musa, 28 years? chai!!!!!!
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by shogsman(m): 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good move,at least he will boost the image of nfl small
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by femi4: 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Fahdiga:
Wrong move
home sweet home
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by seniormallam(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
By may the super eagles will reconvene for qualifiers again and Musa must justify why he must be included in the team, so if he's actively playing in a competitive game like the npfl , he deserves the callup since every coach is even encouraged to look into the local leagues of the country.

Aboutrika won the African best footballer without ever playing for a foreign club

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by shogsman(m): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
Theoarhics:
I reject every spirit of backwardness in my life.
Mumu, it happens to every footballer,inferiority complex don finish una life,the likes of eto,tevez,juninho,Robinho,kaka that went to Chinese and russian league nko.
You think he won't still get tons of endorsements in kano pillars

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Dpharisee: 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
When Rashidi Yekini came back and played for 3SC, the stadium in Minna collapsed due to the surging crowd that came to watch him, I was there

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by femi4: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
omoyeni37:
Musa, 28 years? chai!!!!!!
When you refuse to leave football, football will leave you at your real age

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by ManspaceBarber(m): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
MasonKendall:
Harry Kane is from England and plays in the English league, so what's the fuss about a Nigerian playing in a Nigerian league?

Please don't quote me with the crappy excuse that the EPL is the best league in the world.

Lalasticlala
� My guy, a bottle of Dom Perignon for you.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by shogsman(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
charlesucheh:
No be small shock!

E still dey shock me!

Career ending move.

And what's that stuff about him being 28??

I started watching Ahmed Musa play as a young lad,
and now I'm 29 and he is still 28?

This is what lying about your age could do to you. which footballer rises to that apex of his career and Now makes a move to KANO PILLARS at age 28??
Economically, this is an abnormal Diminishing returns on his career. The Age never reach nah! MUSA WHY??
What is this one saying,do you know the amount of endorsements he'll get in a league where he's the biggest player or you think he doesn't know what he's doing,he's got options even players that isn't as good as is weaker foot can still get some club in eastern Europe or Russia to sign them,he knows what he's doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by highness25(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
robosky02:
Ahmed Musa in shock move to Kano Pillars after failing to find foreign club

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/12/ahmed-musa-in-shock-move-to-kano-pillars-after-failing-to-find-foreign-club/
Abeg this guy de 28th years? Nothing Musa no go see for gate, em, sorry for football

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by femi4: 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Dpharisee:
When Rashidi Yekini came back and played for 3SC, the stadium in Minna collapsed due to the surging crowd that came to watch him, I was there
Julius Berger not 3sc

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by femi4: 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
MasonKendall:
Harry Kane is from England and plays in the English league, so what's the fuss about a Nigerian playing in a Nigerian league?

Please don't quote me with the crappy excuse that the EPL is the best league in the world.

Lalasticlala
A dead epl is better than a living Nigeria league. You can't compare the facilities and exposure

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Legendguy(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Heliveth:
from Europe to naija @28 how much would they pay him
He want to use it to keep fit bfor going back to Europe or Asia.
U know jan transfer window has closed, or may be some club still buy players after the window, I don't know but to me, I see it as a boost to our local league.
In life there is always a setbacks but the ability to overcome setbacks is where we win. He may have setbacks looking for club but he will not let the set back make him to settle for less, while he's with the Nigeria league, that u see as failures to him, he should be aiming to Europe next season
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Emma1Oj(m): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2021
I just like him. he's not living his life to please anybody. next thing na is to coach local team.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Mivici: 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2021
paulolee:

yeah...d same way Brazilians n argentina legends do go back home after European stints..
tevez is in agentina, gaucho n robinho played in barzilain league, neyma, messi n even aguero av plans to conclude thier career in thier home town n even asamoah came bk to ghana n d list is endless..
its a nice way going forward n other players would follow suit..
song of arsenal is also playing for Cameron now
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by charlesucheh(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
shogsman:

What is this one saying,do you know the amount of endorsements he'll get in a league where he's the biggest player or you think he doesn't know what he's doing,he's got options even players that isn't as good as is weaker foot can still get some club in eastern Europe or Russia to sign them,he knows what he's doing
I understand your solidarity!

But bro, just accept the harsh reality!

was it not same Ahmed Musa that warmed the bench all through our qualifiers last time?

so you think I'm stupid ahbi? who leaves All Nassr (oil Money) for dry land KANO pillars

Which dirty endorsement deal were you even talking about. If you are a business owner, will you start endorsing a Nigerian player whom Europe and other developed countries have refused to signi?/ just look at our national team and the competition around! oga! This is it for Musa!

Make your head dey your NECK O!!!
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by IgboWarlord(m): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
At "28",he's already back to the Nigerian league??

Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by UgegbeIgbo14(f): 9:08pm On Apr 12, 2021
This is my first time commenting here, hope am welcomed Amazonians and Warlords.. grin
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Quality20(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
Can he play African nation championship?
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by wolfenstein(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
D juju don work, dem don call am bk
Re: Ahmed Musa In Shock Move To Kano Pillars After Failing To Find Foreign Club by Mivici: 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Make e go meet Kelechi Iheanacho to carry am Walker ohh...Coz this news no sweet at all.
what do you mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Before And After Photos Of Rashidi Yekini’s Mother’s House... / Unclad Player Photobombs Ronaldo’s Selfie In Juventus Dressing Room / ..a.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.