Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network (2261 Views)

Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 / Hire Experienced Dubai App Developers To Build Smart Apps / I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Etinosa1234: 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2021
elunico:

Big man! grin grin

I never big yet ooo

I dey find work

Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
elunico:
Y'all should check your mails and reply accordingly.

HTML
CSS
JavaScript
Bootstrap
Adding finishing touches to react now
And firebase

https://simeonogewebsite. web. app
Please remove the white spaces
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by elunico: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2021
Etinosa1234:

I never big yet ooo

I dey find work

It is well! You go find work.

I'm looking for flutter and ReactNative devs, if not, I for look your way.
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by elunico: 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2021
Sarang:
I am still a learner but I don’t mind contributing for free
I am frontend focused
Html
Css
JavaScript

Jessie@gmail.com

My mail to you was rejected.
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Sarang(f): 2:27am On Apr 20, 2021
elunico:

My mail to you was rejected.

Sorry it’s jessiechidi@gmail.com
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Amanda8321(m): 5:58am On Apr 21, 2021
I am proficient with the following tools and I can help you with the following
- Html, Css, basic Javascript
- BootstrapCSS or TailwindCSS
- ReactJs, NextJs or GatsbyJs
- MongoDB
- Flutter
- ReactNative
- Git
- Cli
Please contact me +4410848763
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by elunico: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2021
Amanda8321:
I am proficient with the following tools and I can help you with the following
- MongoDB
- Flutter
- ReactNative
- Git
- Cli

Show me your works.
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Seniorwriter(m): 3:41pm On Apr 23, 2021
Abcruz:

I'm skilled in HTML, CSS and JavaScript and I'll like to be part of the team.

Stop sending PMs....just reach me via the facebook ID on my profile.
Cheers

@Seniorwriter
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Abcruz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Stop sending PMs....just reach me via the facebook ID on my profile.
Cheers

@Seniorwriter

Ok
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Joshmoy18: 7:54am On Apr 27, 2021
elunico:
Hi, everyone!

If you are a web designer or developer, currently unattached and is looking for for a role in software development, then, this is for you.

A project is on the way and I'm looking to involve as many people as I can find from on here.

Are you proficient with any of the following tools?
- Figma, AdobeXD
- NodeJs, ExpressJs
- MongoDB
- Flutter
- ReactNative
- Git
- NPM
- Cli

Your stacks could be one or more of the ones listed above. Of you're interested, drop your portfolio website on this thread, stating your stacks, and I'd contact you.

It doesn't matter how long you've been coding, so long as you have some projects to show, you're welcome.

Hi.

I'm good with Html, Css, Js.

I work with Reactjs and NextJs.

I also play around with a bit of Node, MongoDb and Postgres.

Portfolio url - https://laughing-bohr-b30868.netlify.app/

github url - https://github.com/joshmoy/

You can contact me via email as my PM isn't available to me here. Obodai @ g mail dot com
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 27, 2021
elunico:
Hi, everyone!

If you are a web designer or developer, currently unattached and is looking for for a role in software development, then, this is for you.

A project is on the way and I'm looking to involve as many people as I can find from on here.

- Figma, AdobeXD
- NodeJs, ExpressJs
- MongoDB
- Flutter
- ReactNative
- Git
- NPM
- Cli

Your stacks could be one or more of the ones listed above. Of you're interested, drop your portfolio website on this thread, stating your stacks, and I'd contact you.

It doesn't matter how long you've been coding, so long as you have some projects to show, you're welcome.

No sure i will get the job,
Bt i know
Html/css/js (Jquery)
Don't have a portfilo website bt here is what i managed to build with my skills

http://divinebakery.herokuapp.com

It use python for the backend

Looking for like an internship remote if possible
thnaks
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Vorto: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2021
elunico:
Hi, everyone!

- Figma, AdobeXD
- NodeJs, ExpressJs
- MongoDB
- Flutter
- ReactNative
- Git
- NPM
- Cli

Good afternoon chief !
I hope I am not too late to the "party"?

My portfolio can be viewed @ https://tja.netlify.app
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Obas101(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
My portfolio page obas.netlify.app

Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by dharak: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
jQuery
HTML, CSS and JavaScript
Git
Cli
A bit of NodeJS

The above are my strengths. I don't really have a portfolio but here's the link to one of my works

http://dahrack.pythonanywhere.com
http://dahrack.pythonanywhere.com/login

Its still work in progress but I hope to be a part of the network

adolph.brian@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by snepizzle: 12:07pm On May 02, 2021
Vorto:

Good afternoon chief !
I hope I am not too late to the "party"?

My portfolio can be viewed @ https://tja.netlify.app

I hope i'm not late to the party
My portfolio is https://lollykrown.xyz
My github is https://github.com/lollykrown.
Thank you
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by snepizzle: 12:11pm On May 02, 2021
Hello,
I hope i'm not late to the party.
I'm proficient with html/css/jvascript/bootstrap, nodeJs/express/mongodb, react
My portfolio is https://lollykrown.xyz
My github is https://github.com/lollykrown
Thank you
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by EngrKemp: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2022
I'm starting a startup soon.
I may be needing some programmers as the op listed.

If u r ready to work and ready to relocate.

The project is going to be for 7 months and once completed and secured, it will be launched.
Ofcos , some people will be dropped after the launch.
Some programmers will be employed too for the next phase.

If u r willing to relocate to portharcourt or Lagos, quote me and let me know.
U can also drop ur salary expectations.
We are looking to see if it's better to provide accomodation or make it an inhouse incubator / camp... HomeOffice for all developers
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Frontend: 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
sam-fullstack.netlify.app

ymzr1j.csb.app

behance.net/samsonugonna
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Frontend: 1:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
I am interested

[Quote author=EngrKemp post=116560618]I'm starting a startup soon.
I may be needing some programmers as the op listed.

If u r ready to work and ready to relocate.

The project is going to be for 7 months and once completed and secured, it will be launched.
Ofcos , some people will be dropped after the launch.
Some programmers will be employed too for the next phase.

If u r willing to relocate to portharcourt or Lagos, quote me and let me know.
U can also drop ur salary expectations.
We are looking to see if it's better to provide accomodation or make it an inhouse incubator / camp... HomeOffice for all developers [/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by sekzy99(m): 6:16am On Sep 13, 2022
Vacancy: Coding Instructor

Roles & responsibilities
• Teach coding in a fun & engaging way to primary and secondary school students.
• Inspire students to learn coding at a young age
• Assess students’ progress, evaluate assignments, and give constructive feedback.
• Teach one-to-one and one-to-many classes.
• Conduct regular feedback sessions with schools

To be successful in this role, you must have -
• Passion for teaching young school students. Prior experience is a plus
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
• A laptop with camera & microphone and a good internet connection
• A Computer Science degree or coding background is needed
• Applicants must be able to teach two or more of these: Scratch Programming, Mobile App Development, Web Design (HTML, CSS & Javascript), Python Programming, and Robotics

Benefits
• Flexibility to mention grades you want to teach based on your comfort level
• Guide young learners on their journey to becoming programmers, builders, and innovators
• Deepen your programming capabilities and hone your teaching skills through hands-on experience
• Get recognition & experience certificates for teaching coding
• Round-the-clock support by the MacroTutor team if you face any issues.
• Membership in the largest AI community in Africa
• Teacher development programs.
• Certification and Recommendation.

Moreover, you get to work with a young & smart team who are on a mission to inspire school kids to fall in love with coding.

Click this link to apply https://forms.gle/5MqrNfUymFpeSAaj6
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by donproject2(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
elunico:
Hi, everyone!

- Figma, AdobeXD
- NodeJs, ExpressJs
- MongoDB
- Flutter
- ReactNative
- Git
- NPM
- Cli

Can we discuss?
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by charannonny: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
Am a flutter developer
Re: I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network by Jahboy55(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2022
elunico:
Hi, everyone!

- Figma, AdobeXD
- NodeJs, ExpressJs
- MongoDB
- Flutter
- ReactNative
- Git
- NPM
- Cli

I am good in the following
Html
Css
JavaScript etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Develop An Android App (android Studio) / Help Using Python And Netbeans / Ms-cobol 4.5 Or 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.