Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend (1743 Views)

Advice On Whether To Continue With My Present Relationship / Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend / My 'ex' And My Present Girlfriend Are Fighting At Present. What Do I Do Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by ebijimi7(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
Good day guys.
I don't want to bore you with my stories and I also don't want to waste your time, so let me go straight to business.
In 2013 I met my ex on 2go messenger after chatting for a while and discovering we are birthday mate, she invited me to her birthday which I went to and from there I got to see her in person she saw my appearance and she fell in love with me, 2 months after she asked me out which I accepted and things were going fine and smooth I loved her so much and she does same to me too she is always so interested in any thing that consigns me she is not working thou but she always spoil me with gift from the pocket money I do give to her.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by ebijimi7(m): 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
So one day after being in the relationship for 3 years and everything was going smoothly then her secondary school ex boyfriend showed up making her loose focus in me and she started behaving funny like she makes me feel the ex is trying to take over back and everything I'm doing for her is no longer appreciated it continued like that until the 5th year I had to break up with her because she caused me pain because she was getting obsessed with her ex boyfriend so I left, after that I think her ex got interested in her best friend and married her then she was disappointed I initially broke up to let her be for a period of 6 months so she would know my worth then we come back and reconcile but no my ex went and moved on with another guy they started dating already and I was still waiting, when it was the 4th month I noticed they were already dating I was disappointed and had to move on then but she wasn't inlove with who she was dating she was just dating for dating sake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by ebijimi7(m): 5:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
So I was angry and pained then in anger I asked a friend I was seeing to be my girlfriend which she agreed to be.
Then I forgot about my ex so we started dating I started growing feelings for her and she was of good behaviour I thought God has rewarded me with someone better until she started showing her real character .
My girlfriend has a selfish and greedy attitude and she doesn't care about me she is so self centred.
She is always wanting something from me which if I don't do it turn out to be a quarell she flare up and start giving attitude
The one that hurt me most was after assisting her to pay her school fees to write her exam she knows I was broke she was requesting for birthday cake and which she knows I just paid 120k 2 days ago when I told her I don't have anything for her birthday she should just do her exam, then later we would go out together and catch fun, my girlfriend now went to school in front of her friends picked up her phone and called me and told me what have I even done for her ever since we have been dating .
The funniest thing is that she hadn't giving me a gift before it was only when we had issues October last year because it was close to my birthday she did small chops and wine then brought it to me after that nothing else qnd I wasn't requesting anything from her as,
When she did that j was angry she made such statement so I didn't wake up to wish her happy birthday I wished her happy birthday late in the afternoon and I did it intentionally then she got mad started talking to me any how on phone
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by ebijimi7(m): 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
She came to my house shouted screamed and talk I didn't say a word she left without apologising for what she said then when she got back to her hostle she now called me and apologise and gold me she is sorry.
Then after exam she came to my place to stay over night she still raised the same issues I told her that why are you like this you are such an ingrate see what ibwent through this time you wanted to write exam my phone got stolen see my mum I would take care of her see my siblings I would take care of them too even you that I'm not even married to I would take care of you too and I now burn myself up like a candle just for you to see light this is all you can use to pay me back so I slept in anger and ignore her .
The on Tuesday last week we were talking on phone then all of a sudden she told me that she would do tk me what i did to her, that she would not wish me a happy birthday and she would not call me neither will she come to my house that if she wished me happy birthday I should call her a bastard I was shocked to my bone and was like are you serious ?? Then she said yes that she was damn serious that she would deal with me

1 Like

Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by ebijimi7(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Then I told her bo problem its only if you know I don't carry birthday on my head like you does then you won't say such statement she said she would do it to hurt me and if I'm not hurt that mean I'm an animal
At this point in time I had to break the relationship and let her go her way
But I now started feeling I was being treated better where I was before than where I am now even if my ex misbehave
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by ebijimi7(m): 5:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Its just like from frying pan to fire
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by Rocboy112: 6:11pm On Apr 12, 2021
None
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
This kind tori sef
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by GoldenJAT(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
How owner de endure all these broke girls with entitlement mentality HOW??
I don't advice people like you! Cos u go still go BEG HER for back.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by KingClown(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
anytime someone says "let me not bore you with my story" just know say you don enter one chance.

OP you need to change your weed supplier.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by omaclarry(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2021
but wia una dey see money pay for una gf school fees sef?

secondly wat of dia parents, how do dey feel if they knw dat dia daughter's bf performed their parental duty for them

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by tosik(m): 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
this story na episodes by episodes ooo
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by denny97797: 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
but wia una dey see money pay for una gf school fees sef?secondly wat of dia parents, how do dey feel if they knw dat dia daughter's bf performed their parental duty for them

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by Cerebellum: 10:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
Both you, the Ex and your Oponu Girlfriend.. You are all madd
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by Golden147: 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
GoldenJAT:
How owner de endure all these broke girls with entitlement mentality HOW??
I don't advice people like you! Cos u go still go BEG HER for back.
Lol
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Go for your ex, that's if she's still single
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
Must you have a girlfriend? Can't you date yourself for once and just fucck girls around you when you have a hard-on? I hate to read simp stories. In fact, I'm done and out of here. sad

1 Like

Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by ebijimi7(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Go for your ex, that's if she's still single
we met over the weekend she lied to me that she is single just because she wanted me back we had sex only for mee to find out she is in a relationship I got mad and felt bad because we cheated on her boyfriend. The guy was calling in Saturday consecutively when she was with me but she kept ignoring the guy then I asked her why are you ignoring the guy she told me the guy has been asking her out for like 3 months and she is yet to accept him never did I know that he was her boyfriend even when we had sex I noticed she was open and I was like this wasn't how I left you have you been having sex? She couldn't talk now I'm staying off so she can enjoy her relationship with her man
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by JustCruise(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2021
SIMPly put,leave broke girls alone and work on your esteem.
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by Olasco789(m): 2:32am On Apr 13, 2021
bros leave both of them to avoid premium tears later
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 13, 2021
Based on your writeup, neither of them are any good for you.
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by xochil9: 3:23am On Apr 13, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys.
I don't want to bore you with my stories and I also don't want to waste your time, so let me go straight to business.
In 2013 I met my ex on 2go messenger after chatting for a while and discovering we are birthday mate, she invited me to her birthday which I went to and from there I got to see her in person she saw my appearance and she fell in love with me, 2 months after she asked me out which I accepted and things were going fine and smooth I loved her so much and she does same to me too she is always so interested in any thing that consigns me she is not working thou but she always spoil me with gift from the pocket money I do give to her.
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by luminouz(m): 3:52am On Apr 13, 2021
Where do these guys get such storylines from? grin

Shiit is funny as hell
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by Twelfthman: 5:25am On Apr 13, 2021
Well good for you. There is nothing to be worried about. Infact you should be happy you dodge a bullet and didnt end up marrying such a terrible person... You broke up with that insensitive stubborn goat just at the right time. You not like many dudes that would be confuse and keep dragging on toxic relationship because you know what you want.
Let me advise you bro. Don't go back to your Ex. She is confuse and she don't know what she want, If you go back to your ex same shit will happen again even in marriage. Be warn
It not a must that you must be in relationship.,pls enjoy single life for long period and take your time to study potential mate. Make sure you make no mistakes this time.
Goodluck
ebijimi7:
Then I told her bo problem its only if you know I don't carry birthday on my head like you does then you won't say such statement she said she would do it to hurt me and if I'm not hurt that mean I'm an animal

At this point in time I had to break the relationship and let her go her way
But I now started feeling I was being treated better where I was before than where I am now even if my ex misbehave
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:43am On Apr 13, 2021
I don't know,Sha remember na me be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by Skullano(m): 6:03am On Apr 13, 2021
I remember telling a brother here the other day that sense is 150 per bag, I think you have to purchase yours too.
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by Casham: 6:35am On Apr 13, 2021
Guy no break up with any of them. Just allow them to be in the relationship alone. Just dey Bleep them when the thing come. NEVER EXPECT LOYALTY FROM FEMALES.
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by GoldenJAT(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2021
Golden147:

Lol
Bro!! Niggars de fuckup o!!Him don suppose disembark that girl Tay Tay!!
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by femi4: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2021
ebijimi7:
Its just like from frying pan to fire
None of them belongs to you. Your girl is yet to arrive, when you guys meet, you ll know. Happy searching.....
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by Lanmonfishery(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2021
oooohh...Una still dey do all dis gf and bf shit, guyman stay on the fence, u get the kpekus and no heartache
we are just a bunch of Hot people, must we lie to eachother before we express our sexual feelings
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:39am On Apr 13, 2021
There is big and enormous difference between "Male" and "Man", 90% of "Male" don't have the "Man" character, o sad.
Re: My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend by Michelle55: 10:04am On Apr 13, 2021
I thought you said you wouldn't bore us with long story, which one cum be dis one na?
Is it seasonal movie? cry
Some people are the cause of our problem in this country, you actually told us you won't give long story but ended up doing the opposite.
What's the difference between you and the man in Aso Rock?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#bigbrothernaija 2022:- Bikini Videos Of #bbnaija Housemate And 43rd Miss Nigeri / As 2023 Is Rounding Off, What Are The Top Six Things You Have Stopped Doing? / What Do You Wish Someone Had Told You About Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.