Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend (1401 Views)

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by Danielfx(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2020
My ex girlfriend was everything i ever wanted in a woman. It's so sad i lost her to another dude after all that we had together. She was kind, romantic, caring and available. I had no boring moments with her and even through her family wasn't doing well financially she never bothered me with her problems, as a fact, she always assisted me with the little she got because she believed i ought to have expenses as a student...

Our love was perfect but along the way she cheated and started hating me. Well, i tried all i could to get her back but all my efforts couldn't get her so i gave up on her. On the other hand, my current girlfriend bombards me with her financial crises, from Body Cream to House rent, she has no financial sense and always want big things even though she can't afford them. She's a student like me, but imagine a girl that can't boast of her own 100 naira demanding a bathing soap worth 12k while i use 420 naira bathing soap.

Her demands are getting me nuts and i have dreams, plans and even projects that require money but how can i get my projects or plans done when i keep giving her money, taking her out, sending her card, paying for everything in her life even though i am a student.

I have no problem supporting my girl, the only problem i have is that i don't think i love her( i can't be too certain in matter of the heart) and she demands a life far more than her current standard. I find it hard to dismiss anyone from my inner circle because i only keep few people around so loosing anyone always make me think and worried for sometime which is something i don't want this period.

I don't even know what to do. I discussed with my female bestie yesterday about getting a better girl. A girl i can plan life with, that is concerned about me and doesn't exploit me with emotional blackmail, turned out my bestie does thesame to her boyfriends as well. I don't even know if those type of valuable ladies exist anymore...

Please i need your words of wisdom..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by Hezzyluv: 9:28am On Jul 08, 2020
Baba. ...., why can't you forget about love and face your studies for now

Your second girlfriend is a parasite and has 'Olivertwistic' attitude. all she does is collect, collect, collect.... always even toiletries? I hate independent girls with passion. U even attest to the fact that u don't love her, So what stops u from breaking up Sex abi?.
lessen, use your head. But if u say no, below is what I have to say.

When your eyes go clear, them no dey tellin person

4 Likes

Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by Hollasmall: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2020
You'll enjoy your relationship when you realize the fact that nobody is indispensable.
There's always someone better out there but if you choose to settle for less, that is your own problem
I usually like those flashy types of girls too but my experience with them made me to realize that they're not worth it, they're just some overhype kind of human that you'll keep investing on with no certain return. They cheat a lot cause they get attention every now and then.
Most importantly they have nothing to offer
Count your losses japa now before you go broke cause she will leave your sorry assss immediately you're no longer providing.

1 Like

Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by Eazie351(m): 9:41am On Jul 08, 2020
both of them should be your exes already.
you're a hot prospect.
somebody's spec.
treat yourself as such

1 Like

Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by stella55(f): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2020
Op don't worry about loosing anyone who doesn't add value to your life. been in a relationship with demanding partner can make one's life miserable. use your brain

1 Like

Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by Kryptonvinyl(m): 9:56am On Jul 08, 2020
Boss, words of wisdom. End the relationship as SOON AS POSSIBLE. How can someone that can't afford ordinary airtime be demanding for 12k soap. She's definitely using u na. And if u check well, she might be cheating on u. Boss since u said u don't really love her better leave. I beg u for ur own good. I know what these kinda girls do to guys. They leave them broke and in debt and then take off.
Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by stanliwise(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2020
Oga none of the two girls are for you, if you respect your self enough you shouldn't go beg someone who cheat on you except you are doing same. The current girl is drying you and you allowed it, I blame her for her materialism but I blame you for helping it.
And what do you mean you don't know if you love the current girlfriend ? did i read that?
So what are you then doing in the relationship?? I feel like landing you three hot slaps

you seem to be your own problems, if you don't love her tell her and let her go, which kind of pity pity love are you practicing?. if you do love her then give her things when only necessary, if she must stay then let it be because of love.

I think you need to concentrate on your studies as a young man.

Lastly, the part you said you find it difficult to dismiss people off your life. I laugh in Swahili because you will have people who are cancerous to your health, there is nothing you can do except to cut them off. some people, you create distance.
some you make up with. You need to work on yourself on that part
Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by habsydiamond(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2020
Everything in this world of ours is a lesson to us all to learn for. It will build in u series of experience so as not to make mistakes in the future.
Bros, the best set of people u can ever be with are those that can pull u up through assistance, encouragement, motivation and so on and not does that will drag u down. That babe of urs is an example of the latter. Its better u dispose the pest on thing so that u can have a good harvest. Half talk is good for the wise. I rise...
Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by skywalker240(m): 10:53am On Jul 08, 2020
Hollasmall:
You'll enjoy your relationship when you realize the fact that nobody is indispensable.
There's always someone better out there but if you choose to settle for less, that is your own problem
I usually like those flashy types of girls too but my experience with them made me to realize that they're not worth it, they're just some overhype kind of human that you'll keep investing on with no certain return. They cheat a lot cause they get attention every now and then.
Most importantly they have nothing to offer
Count your losses japa now before you go broke cause she will leave your sorry assss immediately you're no longer providing.
that meme grin

1 Like

Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2020
Why not focus on your projects for now and leave women? It will help you.
Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by GoldenJAT(m): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2020
You are the problem!!And until you do the right thing,you keep on being a problem to yourself.
My values and the type of energy I have, naturally makes me not to have anything to do with girls such as your girlfriend.
Set your priorities right!

2 Likes

Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by gunners160(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2020
"A great fool is ungrateful even your girl friend fate dey unfaithful"

Be Careful Who You Date, A Lot Of Women Are Looking For Help, Not Love Or Affection, Be Wise
Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by Edyice: 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Girls here

Ex there

The one too like woman ( its good ooh , but don't kill yourself because of woman . Because if you do she will bring another man to your burial ( that's if she will come grin)

Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by blinking001(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
The effects of low self esteem can never be over emphasized. Op you better work on your self esteem.
Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by lammylam(f): 1:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5974353/became-abusive-chance-girl-loves

Are you talking about the same girl you said you beat up there
Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by Saintmary(f): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Danielfx:
My ex girlfriend was everything i ever wanted in a woman. It's so sad i lost her to another dude after all that we had together. She was kind, romantic, caring and available. I had no boring moments with her and even through her family wasn't doing well financially she never bothered me with her problems, as a fact, she always assisted me with the little she got because she believed i ought to have expenses as a student...

Our love was perfect but along the way she cheated and started hating me. Well, i tried all i could to get her back but all my efforts couldn't get her so i gave up on her. On the other hand, my current girlfriend bombards me with her financial crises, from Body Cream to House rent, she has no financial sense and always want big things even though she can't afford them. She's a student like me, but imagine a girl that can't boast of her own 100 naira demanding a bathing soap worth 12k while i use 420 naira bathing soap.

Her demands are getting me nuts and i have dreams, plans and even projects that require money but how can i get my projects or plans done when i keep giving her money, taking her out, sending her card, paying for everything in her life even though i am a student.

I have no problem supporting my girl, the only problem i have is that i don't think i love her( i can't be too certain in matter of the heart) and she demands a life far more than her current standard. I find it hard to dismiss anyone from my inner circle because i only keep few people around so loosing anyone always make me think and worried for sometime which is something i don't want this period.

I don't even know what to do. I discussed with my female bestie yesterday about getting a better girl. A girl i can plan life with, that is concerned about me and doesn't exploit me with emotional blackmail, turned out my bestie does thesame to her boyfriends as well. I don't even know if those type of valuable ladies exist anymore...

Have you considered dating your bestie?
Since she is the kind of sacrificial person you like.
Don't drag a relationship you are no longer interested in.
Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by Frankicent(m): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lol you don enter one chance. Your lifestyle attract the kind of girl around you.

You didn't say the kind of guy you're. Maybe you the type of lavish on women, Use money to woo a woman. Or spoiling women.

Now you're complaining. Even Bestie is the same... Bro just change your lifestyle or change your friends
Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by SavageResponse(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
Danielfx:

Ordinary girlfriend not even wife that's why you want to wreck your life
Re: Between My Cheated Ex And My Extravagant Present Girlfriend by Inkopere: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
My advice is that, any girl that is not ready to grow with u financially should not be in your life, u go dry like chips, don't be scared of loosing someone, if you don't loose her today, then when? Is it when u become broke, is it when u notice that u are not moving forward.

Teach her financial principles, if she no learn, dispose her

A word is enough for the wise

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Recharging My Solar Prepaid Meter. / Check Out This Yoruba Proverb To English Google Translation / My Fiancee' Demands An Iphone For Her Birthday. Can't Afford It Loan Is Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.