Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo (1840 Views)

Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) / See Petition Written To EFCC Against Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by sarrki(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2021
Latter of Cousive visitation

We wish to sick for your endougience at your own convenience and introduction of our department .

Pemition to get your respound signal as soon posible , due to the mather of orgence sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by kennykruzmason: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2021
wahala
Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
maybe this letter was written by Buhari

6 Likes

Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by AsomughaChuks05: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
grin Cut them some slack. These guys are vigilantes. They may not have acquired education like many others which is why they are working in that sector. At least they tried to pen their feelings themselves unlike what is happening in tertiary institutions today where supposed students whom their parents pay large sums to get educated, hire mercenaries to write exams for them.

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Adobe photoshop.

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by AfonjaConehead: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Well grammar in coneheads language is Girama grin
Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by SmartPolician: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
I'm sure the guy who wrote this letter will be their best writer. Within him, he knows his grammar is terrible. Instead of using simple English, he's looking for who to impress. undecided You dare not tell him that his grammar is bad. grin
Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by sarrki(m): 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
cchub:
Adobe photoshop.

N if it falls to the north it’s not Adobe?

Hypocrisy is naturally imbedded in some people

2 Likes

Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by LordLugard1: 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2021
These want to scatter Naval Officers with grammar.
Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
sarrki:

I'm not being tribalistic or something, I just know that that's photoshop.

You also know that that's not real, but you have to defend your people and further invite tribalism onto this innocent thread. I understand, Its what you're paid for.

Ciao.

3 Likes

Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by Beremx(f): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
See what too much of 404 can cause?

Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by helinues: 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2021
Message passed

After all they are vigilantes

But Calabar native tone was written all over the letter... grin grin
Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by fergie001: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
Shabaleen:
maybe this letter was written by Buhari

grin grin

Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by SarkinYarki: 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2021
The standard of education is getting worse ..You need to hear Ahmadu Bello , Tafawa Balewa and men of old speak and write ....the person that wrote this might even be in his 20s
Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by Conrod: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
We must ask the CCT chairman and his PA about this,it has their signature on it.
Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
That letter was sent supposedly in 2019 how come it never made headline if this isn't Photoshop

A group that is this supposedly dumb would have also made mistake in the address format, and not just the supposed content
Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by Powersurge: 5:43am On Apr 13, 2021
I know say na northerner go post this thing. hin won try cover some kind things up. Lol. A place where judicial official wrote a 'bomb shell'. grin
Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by louqas: 6:14am On Apr 13, 2021
AsomughaChuks05:
grin Cut them some slack. These guys are vigilantes. They may not have acquired education like many others which is why they are working in that sector. At least they tried to pen their feelings themselves unlike what is happening in tertiary institutions today where supposed students whom their parents pay large sums to get educated, hire mercenaries to write exams for them.

What about the person that typed the letter , he/she must have been a little bit literate to correct the letter now....I blame the naval personnel that received that letter , he/she could have corrected the mistakes and asked them to redo the letter ......this is too bad
Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by franchasng: 7:40am On Apr 13, 2021
It's written in Fulfude language so no issue here undecided
Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by femi4: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2021
A sick letter
Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by Lamasta(m): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2021
Once the message is gotten we move....

Re: Calabar Controversial Letter Written To Nigeria Navy Headquarters- Photo by selemempe: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2021
sarrki:

I read comments from some of you who claim 'patriotic' Nigerians and I just realize how deep in shìt Nigeria is and why Nigeria needs to divide urgently.

The last thing that came to my mind when I read the letter was laugh.. only to scroll down and see how low we have sunk in this nation. Chai

(1) (Reply)

The Down Fall Of The Igbo Nation. / Igbo Is The Only Region In Nigeria That Has 95% Of Christians- Adebayo Gafar / LIVE: Yoruba Nation MEGA Rally In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.