Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent (12472 Views)

Osun 2022 Election: PDP's Adeleke In Early Lead - Daily Independent / Jonathan Gives Conditions To Join APC - Daily Independent / Fashola, Fayemi May Replace Osinbajo As VP - Daily Independent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by AHCB: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2021
He should not just threaten them, let him go ahead and sue them. If they choose to settle out of court, let him make his stand known that whoever wrote that article should be lacked with immediate effect.
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2021
So it is a coincidence that our intelligence services could track a mask wearing soldier that advised his fellow soldiers not to kill civilians but can't track Shekau that keeps uploading videos every Friday?
The man is clearly a terrorist sympathizer,
Naptu2 you are only fighting your own Jihad

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by seunmsg(m): 9:32am On Apr 13, 2021
jaxxy:

And what if it’s confirmed to be true the Us put him on the watchlist? What next?

Attack the message and leave the messenger. For them to publish such don’t u know they have a reliable source?

What if it’s true that US government put Jaxxy on terrorist watchlist? For me to have come up with this, I must have a reliable source. What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Buliwyf: 9:35am On Apr 13, 2021
jaxxy:

Not everyone that criticizes the government hates them. We just want the right things done. We criticized Jonathan too remember??

The report doesn’t state he is a terrorist or has collusion with them bt just on a watchlist which cud mean Smtn or nothing really. He just has to explain his ties or relationship to what their concerns are that’s all. If they are nothing serious and he’s innocent he has nothing to worry about.

Let them prove he is on a watchlist na. If it is the truth they wouldn't be afraid of any court case. It is as simple as showing the documents they used to publish the story in the first place and getting someone from the US mission to corroborate it. How hard is that? Why are you assuming it's the truth that he is on a watchlist without you even seeing the evidence first? LOL

1 Like

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 13, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

The whole truth will be revealed someday. Now he is acting like a saint. Media companies need to be more careful with these vipers or they get a huge blow they won't recover from

Sadly they operate in such a repressive environment so their hands are tied. This Government will go any length to hide their crimes

1 Like

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by jaxxy(m): 9:44am On Apr 13, 2021
seunmsg:

What if it’s true that US government put Jaxxy on terrorist watchlist? For me to have come up with this, I must have a reliable source. What do you think?

Check his ties, views and training history and location oooo. The us are not stupid.

Watchlist isn’t a guilty verdict just a case of interest.
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by seunmsg(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2021
jaxxy:

Check his ties, views and training history and location oooo. The us are not stupid.

Watchlist isn’t a guilty verdict just a case of interest.

Can you provide a link to the watchlist?
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Buliwyf: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2021
seunmsg:

Can you provide a link to the watchlist?

Don't mind that jaxxy guy. He is talking as if he has seen and handled the watchlist himself. The way he is quick to assume that there is a true US watchlist with Pantami's name on it just makes me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by seunmsg(m): 10:02am On Apr 13, 2021
Buliwyf:

Don't mind that jaxxy guy. He is talking as if he has seen and handled the watchlist himself. The way he is quick to assume that there is a true US watchlist with Pantami's name on it just makes me laugh.

We have so many people like him on social media. They accept whatever lies that are fed to them in as much as it panders to their bias. Even if Biden addresses a press conference today to deny the news, folks like Jaxxy will still believe there is a list somewhere and Biden has been compromised. No explanation will ever make sense to him.

2 Likes

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2021
seunmsg:

We have so many people like him on social media. They accept whatever lies that are fed to them in as much as it panders to their bias. Even if Biden addresses a press conference today to deny the news, folks like Jaxxy will still believe there is a list somewhere and Biden has been compromised. No explanation will ever make sense to him.

Let Biden and America deny it 1st. Do u know in American intelligence there’s Smtn called classified information that will not be disclosed publicly until due time?
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Tinyemeka(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2021
I do not why, but I counted at least 3 grave errors in that letter, ranging from outright omission of words to grammatical errors.

Why should that be so? undecided
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Eltahir200(m): 10:43am On Apr 13, 2021
How truthful is he?
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by maste: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2021
Na shakara. Let him sue then the truth will come out in court. Now he will try to reach out secretly to the publisher. The terrorists watch list will be supply by the State department
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Buliwyf: 11:09am On Apr 13, 2021
jaxxy:

Let Biden and America deny it 1st. Do u know in American intelligence there’s Smtn called classified information that will not be disclosed publicly until due time?

LOL. This guy I will like to think you are smarter than this. But you are giving me every reason to doubt that. If it is classified how do you know anything about it. lol. Secondly terrorist watchlists are not classified in the first place. You are beginning to sound ignorant the more you comment.

1 Like

Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by jaxxy(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2021
Buliwyf:

LOL. This guy I will like to think you are smarter than this. But you are giving me every reason to doubt that. If it is classified how do you know anything about it. lol. Secondly terrorist watchlists are not classified in the first place. You are beginning to sound ignorant the more you comment.

Maybe I’m not or maybe ur not. It’s definitely one of the 2.
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by AustinTexas018(m): 11:36am On Apr 13, 2021
naptu2:

https://www.thecable.ng/pantami-threatens-legal-action-over-reported-link-with-insurgents-demands-public-apology

Pantami if u get mind and ur liver strong go sue america whey first cast u say u be terrorist.. Fck bwoy pantami...gtfoh devuls advocate
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Mrlcredible: 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Beremx:
The fear of US watch list is the beginning of panicking.

but it was stated that it was a false news.
abi you don turn wailer?
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by Mrlcredible: 12:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
[s]
lkillbrokehoes:
This pantaharam or whatever he's called is a toothless bulldog, if not that Buhari is also a renowned terrorist he wouldn't employ his fellow terrorist, this government is the worst ever, most corrupt and so on, making a vegetable like Buhari the president of Nigeria is the worst choice ever.
[/s] stick to romance section.
Your dumb brain is too small to comprehend political issues.
ode ni e
Re: Pantami Threatens To Sue Daily Independent by accountz: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jashub:
Let him go to the original owners of the news and see if he can sue them without losing his job for life

May I know this "original owners" of the news?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Nwajiuba’s Suit Seeking To Disqualify Tinubu Over “Vote Buying” / Isese Day: Adeleke Declares Monday Public Holiday In Osun State / Ekitigate - Watch Channels And Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.