Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time (5124 Views)

Faith Wants To Kill Me With F*ck / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Lovethaa: 8:33pm On Apr 12, 2021
I posted a thread yesterday Expressing my displeasure with one babe called Jolade that opened up her dark past to me. (not real name)

Well after consulting with two other mature friends of mine ,they made me see that she's been honest and for her to come out clean it means she loves me so much ., They asked me to treat the whole saga maturely

Although I no longer have plans to marry her but I'd still be her friend and hopefully try to be a positive impact in her life plus she's a hottie and I'm enjoying the kisses and cuddles and the free food she brings for me everyday..

Now the issue at hand is that she was dating a certain guy before she met me , this was the same guy she did 4 abortions for ,she claimed she likes the guy but her parents are against thier union and her whole family including her elder brother have warned her severally to stay away from him and this made thier relationship complicated.

Although they still kept seeing secretly she however claimed she didn't love him like she use to because of her parents decision plus she claims the guy always beat her whenever she refuse him sex and he hardly takes he out ..

She says whenever she visits him even If she spends a week in the guy house ,The guy will never take her out but prefer to keep her in the house, supplying her food and sex till she goes back to school.

She said she was surprised when she met me and I offered to take her to a fancy restaurant to eat because that is something her boyfriend never does plus she likes that I listen to her and ofcourse I think I look better .

So this and other reasons prompted her to start avoiding the guy ,. Although she didn't tell me who the guy iis or show me his pic., I never bothered to ask

This Evening after work , just as I was about to walk into my street one Bros from my estate approached me although I know him but we don't talk , just greet and pass ,the guy is one street guy like that ,he loves hosting party and alot of bad boys do come to his apartment

we don't vibe so I was kinda surprised when he asked to talk to me .

This guy then went on to introduce himself as the boyfriend of the babe at my Workplace , he claims he knows am messing around with his girlfriend ,

I was quite dumb founded and surprised and when I asked him how he was sure of all this ,he brought out his phone and showed me MY OWN PICTURES ...He told me Jolade sent sent him my picture to let him know I'm the new boyfriend ..

The guy claimed that when his boys saw my pic and recognized me they wanted to corner me up and beat me for snatching his girlfriend but that he told them to calm down because he feels I might no be aware ...

He then went on to explain that he still loves his girlfriend and he wants me to stop talking to her , He says they have been together for 4 years and also asked me if I know she has done abortions for him.?... I pretended as If I haven't heard , he then told me how they met and everything about their love and sexual life..he said so many nasty things about her just so I can know that they have done shit together..

He then begged me to leave her saying he wants to marry her and that he would have if not that her parents don't like him .he told me since Jolade met me she has changed , I assured him that I'm not interested in his girlfriend ,he thanked me and we said our goodbyes..

Now I think this babe wants to kill me before my time , imagine sending my pic to her boyfriend without telling me .. I confronted her on the phone and she was begging me to please forgive her saying she doesn't want the guy anymore , she was even suggesting that I relocate..

I wish I could stand for her though because this guy is. it worth get at all.. but I fear for my own life
Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by BluDesk: 8:42pm On Apr 12, 2021
Una problems nor dey ever finish. Na wa

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Rhodaogunpeju(f): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
My advice is that You stay away from her since you don't have good intentions for her I'm the first place

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by anitabella: 8:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
U have 2 options..

1. Free the girl cos it won't end well for u... No go die untop toto matter...

2. Still go ahead with the girl and marry her... . And I guarantee you that the boyfriend will still be fvcking her behind ur back...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Kaylet: 8:49pm On Apr 12, 2021
Smile.
I didn't read the first part but let me ask,

You Don chop the Jolade., Abi na only hug.

The girl needs love and perhaps the guy.

Leaving the girl is dangerous: what will you have done if she was your sister.

Speak with the guy and stand by the girl now she needs you

Or stay out of trouble by relocating and the girl doesn't know your whereabouts

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Lovethaa: 8:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:
My advice is that You stay away from her since you don't have good intentions for her I'm the first place

Didn't you see where u said I want to be a positive impact in her life
Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Fmlao: 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2021
U & the lady should go see the guy
Let it be as if you drag the lady to the meeting

The outcome of the meeting will tell you the next step
U have to go dirty in other to get those dirty secrets from female.

She will cry to manipulate you, don't even care

3 of u must in one way or the other see

Na on top hard matter we dey find a man

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by rtdCivilservant: 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:
I posted a thread yesterday Expressing my displeasure with one babe called Jolade that opened up her dark past to me. (not real name)

Well after consulting with two other mature friends of mine ,they made me see that she's been honest and for her to come out clean it means she loves me so much ., They asked me to treat the whole saga maturely

Although I no longer have plans to marry her but I'd still be her friend and hopefully try to be a positive impact in her life plus she's a hottie and I'm enjoying the kisses and cuddles and the free food she brings for me everyday..

Now the issue at hand is that she was dating a certain guy before she met me , this was the same guy she did 4 abortions for ,she claimed she likes the guy but her parents are against thier union and her whole family including her elder brother have warned her severally to stay away from him and this made thier relationship complicated.

Although they still kept seeing secretly she however claimed she didn't love him like she use to because of her parents decision plus she claims the guy always beat her whenever she refuse him sex and he hardly takes he out ..

She says whenever she visits him even If she spends a week in the guy house ,The guy will never take her out but prefer to keep her in the house, supplying her food and sex till she goes back to school.

She said she was surprised when she met me and I offered to take her to a fancy restaurant to eat because that is something her boyfriend never does plus she likes that I listen to her and ofcourse I think I look better .

So this and other reasons prompted her to start avoiding the guy ,. Although she didn't tell me who the guy iis or show me his pic., I never bothered to ask

This Evening after work , just as I was about to walk into my street one Bros from my estate approached me although I know him but we don't talk , just greet and pass ,the guy is one street guy like that ,he loves hosting party and alot of bad boys do come to his apartment

we don't vibe so I was kinda surprised when he asked to talk to me .

This guy then went on to introduce himself as the boyfriend of the babe at my Workplace , he claims he knows am messing around with his girlfriend ,

I was quite dumb founded and surprised and when I asked him how he was sure of all this ,he brought out his phone and showed me MY OWN PICTURES ...He told me Jolade sent sent him my picture to let him know I'm the new boyfriend ..

The guy claimed that when his boys saw my pic and recognized me they wanted to corner me up and beat me for snatching his girlfriend but that he told them to calm down because he feels I might no be aware ...

He then went on to explain that he still loves his girlfriend and he wants me to stop talking to her , He says they have been together for 4 years and also asked me if I know she has done abortions for him.?... I pretended as If I haven't heard , he then told me how they met and everything about their love and sexual life..he said so many nasty things about her just so I can know that they have done shit together..

He then begged me to leave her saying he wants to marry her and that he would have if not that her parents don't like him .he told me since Jolade met me she has changed , I assured him that I'm not interested in his girlfriend ,he thanked me and we said our goodbyes..

Now I think this babe wants to kill me before my time , imagine sending my pic to her boyfriend without telling me .. I confronted her on the phone and she was begging me to please forgive her saying she doesn't want the guy anymore , she was even suggesting that I relocate..

I wish I could stand for her though because this guy is. it worth get at all.. but I fear for my own life

But I think say u say she come from a rich home?

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by gaddafe(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
I hope you have made peace with your maker because you go soon die.

9 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by paroleski(m): 9:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Someone asked if you have slept with the girl? No answer

Well, if you have or not, it doesn’t matter because that her ex bf has her pin code and can always sleep with her anytime he wants . Victims tend to submit to their abusers.

Another thing is you need to relocate if u still want to have a relationship with her( though he can still trace u to your workplace)

Since you say you can’t marry her, why don’t you just let her be( ur life is at stake here)

You speak of making positive impact but we all know that translates to HIT AND RUN

imagine the heartbroken girl complaining to her psycho boyfriend that you used and dumped her?

11 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lovethaa:

Although I no longer have plans to marry her but I'd still be her friend and hopefully try to be a positive impact in her life plus she's a hottie and I'm enjoying the kisses and cuddles and the free food she brings for me everyday

@emboldened, very irritating. Plus this your story is starting to look like Africa Magic.

That being said, Lolade needs a therapist. Something probably went off in her, perhaps after she was raped by her uncle at a tender age.

She seems to have been making a lot of bad choices in men. Why's she dating a rough nigga like that? From how you presented her in your last post, she shouldn't be the kind of girl to date street boys.

That being said, use this opportunity to cut her off. Use the incidence of the harassment as a justification... not her abortion tales.

Also, please recommend that she sees a psychologist.

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Ishilove: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
This boy your wahala is too much. Biko allow us rest

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Cerebellum: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kaylet:
Smile. I didn't read the first part but let me ask,
You Don chop the Jolade., Abi na only hug.
The girl needs love and perhaps the guy.
Leaving the girl is dangerous: what will you have done if she was your sister.
Speak with the guy and stand by the girl now she needs you
Or stay out of trouble by relocating and the girl doesn't know your whereabouts
Sorry to say.. You don't have sense

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 12, 2021
No relationship beats being single, they wouldn't just tell you the truth. Do away with emotional krikukriku & see yourself live longer than Methuselah. I cannot come & die over any lady,,,, not when my mother hasn't eaten enough fruits of her labour.

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Kaylet: 10:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Cerebellum:

Accepted.

I'm yet to see any reasonable contribution you've made.

You're an idiot. Did I just say, you're an idiot. I'm sorry about that...

It's not a must you comment.

All your senses must be malfunctioning, you're still an idiot though m

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
op please fight for her,she needs you now,do comando for her,she needs your love now

that is how you'll go and die for kpekus matter and another guy will inherit it..

her past has too many join join
Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by paqman: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2021
yoruba we say , to ba ko iwaju si e ko ta , to ba ku iwonikan ko tun ero Arae pa. But get a live man , all your thread as been about girl and sex

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Adun2020: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2021
Cerebellum:

I can really say, you don't have sense without being sorry.

Op, I suggest you free the girl and guy to face their cross

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Tonymegabush1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2021
Me this thays

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by tunize(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2021
O.p u just stated categorically that you cannot marry her then allow her be with somebody that is willing to marry her nor go take bullet for anoda man problem I don talk my own
Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Hambivert: 12:18am On Apr 13, 2021
The guy that said... "I don commot my hand for woman matter" You will live long and God would bless you!
This is not a prayer or a prophesy...This is fact!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by simplePOS: 12:34am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Didn't you see where u said I want to be a positive impact in her life
Bro, I know you already made up your mind not to marry this girl but you wouldn't want to hurt her by leaving her. But I think, the threats is an opportunity you can hold on to begin distancing yourself from her. She was not in a healthy relationship and somehow, can not clearly end the relationship since she's with an abusive bf whom I think she is scared of because of how dangerous he may be. So, since you wanted to quit the relationship, seize this opportunity to quit it. Don't even say you can just be friends and start going romantic with her because she will still expose you to the guy. Women can cause wahala if one is not careful.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:43am On Apr 13, 2021
What manner of girl dates an irresponsible man, commits abortion 4times and still do not learn her lesson? Doesn't she know the dangers it can cause to her womb? What manner of girl visits her man, and he keeps her in his house just for sex, no outing, no respect. This is the case of a very irresponsible girl with poor family upbringing, very childish, immature and indecent. Relationship isn't supposed to be for mentally immature people, but will they listen? She is supposed to read up relationship issues or take parental advice. Quit the relationship.
Lovethaa:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Magnoliaa(f): 1:43am On Apr 13, 2021
Ishilove:
This boy your wahala is too much. Biko allow us rest

Ejo poooorrrrr. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Magnoliaa(f): 1:46am On Apr 13, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
What manner of girl dates an irresponsible man, commits abortion 4times and still do not learn her lesson? Doesn't she know the dangers it can cause to her womb? What manner of girl visits her man, and he keeps her in his house just for sex, no outing, no respect. This is the case of a very irresponsible girl with poor family upbringing, very childish, immature and indecent. Relationship isn't supposed to be for mentally immature people, but will they listen? She is supposed to read up relationship issues or take parental advice. Quit the relationship.

The Op said she was raped at 8 y/o or so. She needs help.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Michelle55: 4:31am On Apr 13, 2021
Nsogbu gi buru ibu my brother

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Michelle55: 4:42am On Apr 13, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Sister be calming down, when one is molested at a tender age many things are bound to go wrong in her life. It takes divine help and an understanding man to help her through it. Let's not be quick to judge always.

Nobody holy pass, fvck na fvck weda you do am with one person so many times or so many people lash you consecutively na still lashing. What I'm saying is that we should learn not to judge people due to bad choices they've made, what matters is their present and the effort they make to become better than they were before.

No one is without sin!!

2 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by beautyhd: 4:47am On Apr 13, 2021
You asked someone to tell you about her past and she did and you started avoiding her after.

I believe the same way you came here on nairaland to talk about her secrets is the same way you told some people in your office.

From your initial write up, you wanted her because of her wealthy background. If the whole story is true then carry your cross.

You think because this is a faceless forum you can write anything about anyone and go unpunished.

The one disadvantage of dating your colleague if the relationship goes south, it becomes messy.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:19am On Apr 13, 2021
Hmmm,I don't know where to come in,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Be looking for problem where there is none. Ontop one kpekus two threads. I never open thread for myself I go dey open for obow. Of all the million obows in the world na the one with "problems" in your words you dey come disturb men with. If the kpekus no sweet you go find another one and leave us alone. Since yesterday you no gree men rest. I purposely ignored that thread you come still come here again. Mind yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:50am On Apr 13, 2021
From one problem to another problem.

Only you?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me Before My Time by Mowsid(m): 6:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Shey you want us to tell you to fight for ur true love?
OP see that thing called love, it's a stupid thing. The same girl that you are complaining she wants to kill you before your time will actually make you kill yourself. Hope you are aware these females are mentally unstable, from dickson to dickson, just like your case. whatever you do just make peace with your self, before wahala go wear g-string on top your head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? / Disrespect And Relationships / What Right Has A Boyfriend Over His Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.