Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Can You Fix These Little Problems? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fix These Little Problems? (1578 Views)

Will My Mom And My Baby Mama Mom Appreciate These Little Gifts - Photos / Bra Problems That Men Will Not Understand(comic) / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Draslo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 12, 2021
1. Changing a light bulb and it's lamp holder.
2. Changing or installing a ceiling fan.
3. Changing a generator spark plug or servicing it's carburetor.
4. Changing plumbing such as pipe fittings and taps
5. Changing a flat tire.
6. Changing a car battery.
7. Changing a car fuse, etc

Many guys call themselves alpha males but cannot do most of these. How do you feel around a woman if you can't fix these kind of problems? At home, I have screwdrivers, spanners, hammer, and all sorts of handyman tools.

P.S I didn't learn any of these things professionally. I just learned by watching the professionals. Also I'm not a cheapskate. I invite and pay professionals handsomely for the ones we pass my power.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2021
What a big deal.
Every guy can do that.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Muyiwaipere(m): 8:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
AdeOri99:
What a big deal.

Every guy can do that.

Na lie o...80% of mature guys I move with can’t even change there car tire

I’m always like a Superman when I do it

4 Likes

Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Muyiwaipere:

Na lie o...80% of mature guys I move with can’t even change there car tire
I’m always like a Superman when I do it
Then move with real g's
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Rocktation(f): 9:16pm On Apr 12, 2021
Lolzz
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Goldbw122(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2021
Watching and practicing are two different thing..
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Draslo(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2021
Goldbw122:
Watching and practicing are two different thing..
Yeah. And practice makes perfect.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2021
Draslo:
5. Changing a flat tire.

Many guys call themselves alpha males but cannot do most of these. How do you feel around a woman if you can't fix these kind of problems? At home, I have screwdrivers, spanners, hammer, and all sorts of handyman tools.

P.S I didn't learn any of these things professionally. I just learned by watching the professionals. Also I'm not a cheapskate. I invite and pay professionals handsomely for the ones we pass my power.
Can you kill a live chicken or goat? You cannot call yourself a true alpha male if you can do all that is outlined in your post but cannot kill a chicken
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:52pm On Apr 12, 2021
This is one of the reasons I like having men around. I like to think of myself as handy. I generally fix many things myself. But when certain other things happen, I just break out in a sweat thinking of who to call.
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Draslo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Can you kill a live chicken or goat? You cannot call yourself a true alpha male if you can do all that is outlined in your post but cannot kill a chicken
Unfortunately, I have never been presented with the opportunity but I'm pretty sure I'd do it. The only thing is I'd use a gun rather than a knife. grin

If I want goat meat, I go to Kara just after Berger. They kill it and cut it. Chicken? Na frozen I dey chop since I can remember...even on Christmas.
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Ishilove: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2021
Draslo:

Unfortunately, I have never been presented with the opportunity but I'm pretty sure I'd do it. The only thing is I'd use a gun rather than a knife. grin
You want to use a gun to kill the chicken you will eat? I pity you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Draslo(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

You want to use a gun to kill the chicken you will eat? I pity you
Headshot nawwwwwwww. grin

I no kuku dey chop the head

1 Like

Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Ishilove: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
Draslo:

Headshot nawwwwwwww. grin

I no kuku dey chop the head
So that settles it. You are not a true alpha male because I can authoritatively tell you that your ancestors did not use gun. Just good old strong mind and even stronger hands.

Don't feel bad though. When we were younger, my dad gave my brother the knife to kill Christmas chicken. Bro dropped the knife and moonwalked outta the yard, so you are not alone grin
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Draslo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

So that settles it. You are not a true alpha male because I can authoritatively tell you that your ancestors did not use gun. Just good old strong mind and even stronger hands.

Don't feel bad though. When we were younger, my dad gave my brother the knife to kill Christmas chicken. Bro dropped the knife and moonwalked outta the yard, so you are not alone grin
Oga o! Kuku go and label serial killers alpha males because of their killer instinct. This your benchmark for alpha male dey fear me o! I've been to many gun ranges (personal hobby) and I can tell you that I will kill anything that is not human without conscience.
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Ishilove: 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
Draslo:

Oga o! Kuku go and label serial killers alpha males because of their killer instinct. This your benchmark for alpha male dey fear me o! I've been to many gun ranges (personal hobby) and I can tell you that I will kill anything that is not human without conscience.
Are there gun ranges in Nigeria??

Oga, let this be your challenge. Buy a life chicken this weekend and kill it. Post pictures here or we will not believe. cheesy

When push comes to shove, you will not be able to kill without feeling something, no matter how little.
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Draslo(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2021
Ishilove:

Oga, let this be your challenge. Buy a life chicken this weekend and kill it. Post pictures here or we will not believe. cheesy

When push comes to shove, you will not be able to kill without feeling something, no matter how little.
Not that I know of.

Thank God you're not my sister, girlfriend or wife because this weekend na wahala go end am grin
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Polynek(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2021
I like Dix thread shaa, despite d fact dat am schooling, am very hungry for a handwork
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Kayberg: 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2021
Draslo:
5. Changing a flat tire.

I disassemble any generator to the smallest screws and couple it back again without missing anything.
I service our generators myself.
I fix anything fixable even to our pressing iron whenever its thermostat fails.
Light bulbs and likes are child's play to me.
I use the sewing machine.
Fix our TV sets.
It got to a point that my palms became insulated to electricity.
I ran water from our tank to the house myself.
Do the tank washing myself.
How many shall I say of?
The kind of skill works this hands have not done, I can't tell, except for the automobile, and none did I ever learn from anyone. All I needed was watch you do it once and that's all.
Even some, I never watched anyone do them before learning to.

And despite all, I'm still proud to still be innocent.

All the guys who think sweating while exercising on a woman, use and dump, switch to another and hunting more empty headed bimbos makes them alpha males, forget it. You're just a self•destiny•distributor.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Draslo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kayberg:

I disassemble any generator to the smallest screws and couple it back again without missing anything.
Fix our TV sets.
How many shall I say of?
The kind of skill works this hands have not done, I can't tell, except for the automobile, and none did I ever learn from anyone. All I needed was watch you do it once and that's all.

All the guys who think sweating while exercising on a woman, use and dump, switch to another and hunting more empty headed bimbos makes them alpha males, forget it. You're just a self•destiny•distributor.
Congratulations on your virginity. I'm over a year celibate myself but I'm not sure how much longer I will be since I didn't plan on doing it. It just happened.
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Kayberg: 11:36pm On Apr 12, 2021
Draslo:

Congratulations on your virginity. I'm over a year celibate myself but I'm not sure how much longer I will be since I didn't plan on doing it. It just happened.

It's quite difficult and easy.
But just take your mind off it and you'd clock the success you desired on it.
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Draslo(m): 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Kayberg:

It's quite difficult and easy.
But just take your mind off it and you'd clock the success you desired on it.
Don't worry about me man. I'm going to get laid soon. The thing is I have a selection problem. I need someone with the spec of BigSarah grin
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Kayberg: 11:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
Draslo:

Don't worry about me man. I'm going to get laid soon. The thing is I have a selection problem. I need someone with the spec of BigSarah grin

Sex is overrated.
Be careful.
And who is Bigsarah?
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:32am On Apr 13, 2021
Kayberg:

Fix our TV sets.
How many shall I say of?

Ehnehnnn?

[img]https:///view/curious-gif-9412615.gif[/img]
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2021
There's none I can do.
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by naptu2: 4:38am On Apr 13, 2021
Ishilove:

Yes there are. There are outdoor ranges that the military use and there are indoor ranges that are used for sport. There's an indoor range at Rowe Park in Yaba and another at Police College Ikeja and here is a video of the chief of army staff (Ibrahim Babangida) and the GOC 2 Division (Sani Abacha) using the outdoor range at Ibadan in 1984.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcwyxS-BEWI

Below is a picture of the gun range at Rowe Park. It is used by people who engage in the sport of shooting.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Ishilove: 6:03am On Apr 13, 2021
naptu2:

Yes there are. There are outdoor ranges that the military use and there are indoor ranges that are used for sport. There's an indoor range at Rowe Park in Yaba and another at Police College Ikeja and here is a video of the chief of army staff (Ibrahim Babangida) and the GOC 2 Division (Sani Abacha) using the outdoor range at Ibadan in 1984.

Below is a picture of the gun range at Rowe Park. It is used by people who engage in the sport of shooting.
Thanks dear. I will perfect my driving first before going to a gun range cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by mojoyin73585: 6:34am On Apr 13, 2021
:Watching and practicing are two different thing..Yeah. And practice makes perfect.
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Offpoint1: 6:44am On Apr 13, 2021
I can do all things through Christ who strengthen me
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Draslo(m): 7:19am On Apr 13, 2021
naptu2:

Thanks a lot for this information. May God continue to bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Kayberg: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kayberg:

Ehn...

Sooooo...you're truly a fargin? grin cheesy Never tested, haven't been tested? Tear rubber and silky?
Re: Can You Fix These Little Problems? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
If You Can't or Have never Tore A Rubber Car Before,You're no Alpha... Atleast for once.
Men wey successfully commission roads for Okada and Tankers to Pass through are the Real G's...I just dey Smile when I see men dey pass through Roads wey I commission way back.
One even brought her bf to me that this is the man....I felt like a Celeb.
Feels Good.
So Can you Tame a Wild Stallion?!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Have To Do This, Help Me Out / She Said We Couldn’t Be Together Until She Saw This... / Naughty S£x With The S£xy Night Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.