Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,782 members, 7,831,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 (1570 Views)

Hidden In Plain Sight: Our Past Is A Lie (Photos) / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
I'm going to share with you guys an observation I made while watching the Avengers movie that can out in 2012. This observation validates some of the important information I've shared recently. This is purely my observation and you'll find this no where else on the internet.

Aside from this observation, The avengers movie is strewn with lots of "hidden in plain sight" information that ties into a lot of interesting topics. It's a very cryptic movie with lots of hidden symbolism and subliminal messages. I'll go into that some other time, but the one I want to share with you concerns ancient megalithic structures and how the technologically advanced people of the past used them to generate, store and distribute energy, and how this was shown in the avengers movie.

Let's get into the meat of the matter.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by alpharoyalty: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
Following
Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
The information I'll be sharing concerns a scene from the beginning of the avengers movie. I found a YouTube video that contains this scene. I'm only concerned with the first minute of this video.

Watch it and see if you can spot anything odd. If you can't, dont worry I'll take my time to explain it to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8_dwD81aKQ
Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
As a primer I'll like to give a summary of some of the information I've shared before that ties directly into what I'm about to show you guys.

If you want the information in detail, you can find it all on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7262250/hidden-plain-sight-past-lie
Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
The ancient technologically advanced humans who built a lot of the great structures around the world that we see today, used a form of energy that the famous Nicolas Tesla wrote about: Sustainable Electromagnetic Energy generated and distributed wirelessly across the world.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
In the scene, Tony Stark hints at this idea when he says:

"Stark Tower is about to become of beacon of self sustaining, clean energy.

This particular reference to a sustainable source of renewable energy separate from what we use today( Stark Tower disconnected from the National power grid ) , is very important and will tie into the other things I'll reveal as we proceed.

Bear in mind that the source of Stark's sustainable energy as shown in the movie isn't the meat of the matter, the meat of the matter is the reference to a sustainable form of free
energy that can be accessed globally.

Now let's see what was shown immediately he made that statement.

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
The next few scenes after Stark hints at sustainable, free, clean energy and the conversation that follows is very crucial.

Immediately Stark's wife turns up the reactor and lights up the Stark symbol. You see Tony Stark flying towards the tower. And then she says something interesting.

"We need to go wider on the public awareness campaign. You need to do some press."

Now on its own, this statement shouldn't be taken too seriously. But what makes this statement interesting is that immediately she says this the images below are shown on the screen.

3 Likes

Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
This scene was in quick motion and I could only screenshot these blurry pictures, but in the image below, you have what looks like a stone carved bridge and beside it a stone carved arch similar to the L'arch de triumph in France. You can watch the scene again for clarification.

On the face of the bridge you have symmetrical ornamental patterns carved into the stone, and on the arch you also have a large cavity magnetron with a metal orb at it's too.

All this, as I have shown in my previous threads, were used as sources of electromagnetic energy distributed across the world by the people of the past.

If you look at the image above, you clearly see the self sustainable Stark tower positioned in directly alignment with these structures, at the exact time sustainable energy is a realization, and at the same time "public awareness campaign was mentioned"
I actually don't see this as a coincidence.

5 Likes

Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2022
Arch's like the one in this scene, were used as powerful electromagnets by the technologically advanced humans of the past and these horse shoe magnets were positioned strategically in an interconnected geographical pattern, almost like you'd see in a computer motherboard.

1 Like

Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
Another interesting detail is that as Stark flies over these structures, his wife says this:

"I will be in dc tomorrow working on the zoning of the next three buildings"

Again, in any other instance, this statement is just an ordinary one and shouldn't be read too deeply, but given all I'd already seen, I had to study the statement carefully. Immediately she says this, you can see the image below appear on the screen. There is the arch directly in alignment with the stark tower and then at the far right you see a building, shaped like a spike.

Immediately she says next three buildings, we are shown exactly three buildings, as if to lay emphasis on her statement.

Spiked buildings like I've already explained in my previous thread were used to draw energy from the atmosphere above in the form of aether

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by Jimmythewise: 1:30pm On Dec 22, 2022
Keep going sir. Nice work

2 Likes

Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by fortunez1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nice one
The tallest building in the world is Burj khalifa in Dubai and it has the spike

1 Like

Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by kingthreat(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
You should have a blog like Vigilant Citizen.
Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by Marvyx(m): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2023
@ourtruth24 when are you going to finish this thread?

1 Like

Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by WantsandMore: 10:02am On Feb 16, 2023
Marvyx:
@ourtruth24 when are you going to finish this thread?
He should finish it oh, meanwhile emrod is already on its way to deliver wireless energy globally.

1 Share

Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by AfahaAbia(m): 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2023
Fantastic thread
Re: Ancient Knowledge Hidden In Plain Sight: Avengers 2012 by brunxy(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2023
Nice read. Please come and finish this o. Except the powers that be have done something to you for trying to reveal too much

(1) (Reply)

How Old Is This Relationship..!!?? / Algerians Are More Good-looking Than Egyptian And Moroccan Guys / Did I Say Any Thing Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.