Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies (725 Views)

My Fiancee And My Friend What Is Going On?? / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies by micariice(m): 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2021
I found myself in a circumstances that situation would have turnout wonderful for me if I have had sexxx with girls that want me to do it with them especially those ones that can and will confront me directly and I can go ahead and do it and I just want to know how it will affect my relationship with the one I love naturally
Re: I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies by Draslo(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2021
micariice:
I found myself in a circumstances that situation would have turnout wonderful for me if I have had sexxx with girls that want me to do it with them especially those ones that can and will confront me directly and I can go ahead and do it and I just want to know how it will affect my relationship with the one I love naturally
RIP in advance

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:18pm On Apr 12, 2021
Who dey marry all these people? undecided

What are you saying exactly? Are you sexually inexperienced and wishing that you had experimented more before making a decision to marry?

Or cheating just got activated in your blood. Which one? undecided
Re: I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies by greatnaija01: 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2021
micariice:

Please grow up.

Your loose penis is not a measurement of your wisdom or manly ability... A man who can not control his urges is a small boy with beards.

You must think sex is a JOKE or casual fun for your goal and ambition to be to share it with several women.

Pls zip your pants and open your brain, women are GATES... study about the energy sex takes from you. Then use your life for something higher. There is NO award in sleeping with several women....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies by ThiagoKid(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
Op, go ahead jare...
Who knows what your so-called fiancée abi finance dey do too sad
Re: I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2021
op just fire down jare. nothing go happen cheesy
Re: I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies by paulolee(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2021
am sorry but you didnt sound like one DTS ready for marriage..
Re: I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies by Shelbychoco(f): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
micariice:

Ekpa

1 Like

Re: I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2021
micariice:

My brother pls don't try it, currently I'm single even at that, I owe it to myself not to sleep with any lady, that's me, not to even think I'm in a committed relationship.

Okay let's turn the tables, if your woman was to sleep around, what will be your reaction?

On a committed front like this, my opinion is to stay faithful, what I can't condone in the marriage I won't start during courting.

I mean from a moral and believing stand point, what do you stand for?
Re: I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies by Kayberg: 11:12pm On Apr 12, 2021
What's even wrong with all of you screaming sex up and down like lives depend on it!?
Please swipe left if you don't have reasonable things to discuss.
Re: I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2021
but but but
Nigerian girls are uselessundecided......signing out
Re: I Have A Fiancee And I Want To Have Intercourse With Different Ladies by chatinent: 11:41pm On Apr 12, 2021
Men are what women say they are.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Write A Love Letter To My Crush / My Husband Doesn't Feel Happy With My Pregnancy, He Already Impregnated My Siste / Popular Facebook Slay Queen Goes Mad After One Night Stand Sex Hookup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.