Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers (1729 Views)

Red Pillers Of Nairaland. I Bought Food for You / AllahKaduna Nzeogwu: King of Nigerian Red-Pillers / This Is What We Call Red Pillers. Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
It must be hitting OP so hard
Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
It must be hitting OP so hard grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by MsFaith: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ishilove:

And you know I don't have a man because...? Even if I don't, does that add any kobo to your pathetically lean pocket? Does it give meaning to your already meaningless existence?

For once, pretend to have sense. We are not asking for too much
Ouch! Vaiki right now

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Vaiki(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ishilove:

And you know I don't have a man because...? Even if I don't, does that add any kobo to your pathetically lean pocket? Does it give meaning to your already meaningless existence?

baby calm down,I'm just having fun ok.no be me say make Nigeria hard,No dey too show yourself finally grin
Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Vaiki(m): 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
[quote author=orohbiro post=100803368][/quote] Receive hygiene from etutu!!!

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Zz0r(f): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
Broke frustrated online alphas rubbish
Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ishilove:

You are really looking for husband currently, i can see it in your reply lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Ishilove: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
You are really looking for husband currently, i can see it in your reply lol
It is better to maintain a facade of sense by keeping your mouth shut than open the mouth and display shocking stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ishilove:

It is better to maintain a facade of sense by keeping your mouth shut than open the mouth and display shocking stupidity.
The p***y is rotten and now you are looking for an idiot to cover up your hoe self lmao, you probably termed yourself a high class girl few years back but now SHAKARA DON END O cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Ishilove: 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
The p***y is rotten and now you are looking for an idiot to cover up your hoe self lmao, you probably termed yourself a high class girl few years back but now SHAKARA DON END O cheesy cheesy
Whatever makes you sleep at night

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ishilove:
Whatever makes you sleep at night
Whatever makes your hole less useless

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by maasoap(m): 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2021
orohbiro:
75% of male here are red pillers, females bashers, frustrated masturbators, single guys,key board warriors. you guys should change your mind set

Laugh Wan Kill Me.
There are lessons to be learnt on nairaland.
Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ishilove:

Things dey pain this girl sha and the other lousy rude evening newspaper lol.....

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by blinking001(m): 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jmw2kblogposts:
Whatever makes your hole less useless
Guy wetin she do you na grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lies Women Tell!!! / I Am Scared This Igbo Guy Will Kill Me / She Travelled Abroad Then she Stop Taking me Serious.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.