Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers (1654 Views)

Red Pillers Of Nairaland. I Bought Food for You / AllahKaduna Nzeogwu: King of Nigerian Red-Pillers / This Is What We Call Red Pillers. Come And Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by orohbiro(f): 12:24am On Apr 13, 2021
75% of male here are red pillers, females bashers, frustrated masturbators, single guys,key board warriors. you guys should change your mind set

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by heendrix(m): 12:43am On Apr 13, 2021
orohbiro:
75% of male here are red pillers, females bashers, frustrated masturbators, single guys,key board warriors. you guys should change your mind set

Come and collect money to go to Shiloh when ur ready

11 Likes

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by ibkonekt(m): 1:44am On Apr 13, 2021
99% of women here are manipulative, used around garden tool. Slept around semen dna filled cum dumpster, nagging evening newspaper, masculine, argumemntative worthless jezebels. Not worthy of commitment. They are not women they are wenches. Their mindset is to have their cake and eat it too. Men here just realise that women of today have no substance except a vagina that has been used by many multiple men

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Vision101(m): 2:46am On Apr 13, 2021
I belong to club 25%.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by alima12: 3:39am On Apr 13, 2021
ibkonekt:
99% of women here are manipulative, used around garden tool. Slept around semen dna filled cum dumpster, nagging evening newspaper, masculine, argumemntative worthless jezebels. Not worthy of commitment. They are not women they are wenches. Their mindset is to have their cake and eat it too. Men here just realise that women of today have no substance except a vagina that has been used by many multiple men

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by orohbiro(f): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2021
heendrix:

Come and collect money to go to Shiloh when ur ready
God forbid that not my portion

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Draslo(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2021
orohbiro:
Where and how did you carry out your survey?
Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by orohbiro(f): 8:58am On Apr 13, 2021
Draslo:

Where and how did you carry out your survey?
Those red pillers are usually broke ass ,those red pilers, are chronic masturbators who can't woo a top chic like me, those red pillars are women beaters, no need to carry out any survey the bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Ayo2004: 9:04am On Apr 13, 2021
orohbiro:
Those red pillers are usually broke ass ,those red pilers, are chronic masturbators who can't woo a top chic like me, those red pillars are women beaters, no need to carry out any survey the bitter truth
Top chick indeed
Na your type dey go Shiloh dey find any man

Top chicks do not need to identify themselves yet u are here trying to find market among NL boys

8 Likes

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Dollywood(m): 9:14am On Apr 13, 2021
Girls dislike redpillers because they are not your regular simps who go around licking their asses.

14 Likes

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Draslo(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2021
orohbiro:
Lol. What exactly makes you a top chic? Educate me.
Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Lovethaa: 9:34am On Apr 13, 2021
orohbiro:

. .

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by bigcee(m): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2021
Fight go soon start grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 13, 2021
orohbiro:

With your fake profile. You go steal person picture come dey use am post here abi? Low life scumbag

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Jeon(f): 10:12am On Apr 13, 2021
orohbiro:

wahala for who carry them seriously.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by MasonKendall(m): 10:19am On Apr 13, 2021
Lovethaa:

Top chic with your tangerine chest and 250 earpiece
Hey no use this depleted mumu and compare with tangerine. If I were to choose between her and 4 tangerine seeds, you know that which am going for.
Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 13, 2021
orohbiro:
Were U Not Dsame Person Calling A Guy A Simp In Ur Other Thread 4 Spending On U & Being Nice To U? Why Are U Now Acting Like A Saint Here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by SarkinYarki: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2021
orohbiro:

You in that uber with cheap ankara a top chick? grin grin grin grin[center][/center][center][/center] grin grin
Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by orohbiro(f): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
The same retreads and frustrated pillers takers insulting me most of them send me message on my dm. Lol men will always be men bunch of idiots
Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Jeon(f): 1:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
orohbiro:
The same retreads and frustrated pillers takers insulting me most of them send me message on my dm. Lol men will always be men bunch of idiots

wahala for who carry them seriously here on NL
Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Sarcastic101: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hunger no go kill you

See as she look like monkey

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Kebbiprince: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jeon:

Fati2001, this one is ashamed to identify as a female 'f'
Is men's World afterall
Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
I even know you personally lol, can't believe you actually called yourself a "Top Chic"??
That is very very hilarious based on what i know about you outside NL lmaooooo, he had his fun tho.
Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jeon:

just come out straight as a female that you're undecided
Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by bahdpersona(m): 11:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
it's because you can claim to be anything online while you're another thing offline.... most self acclaimed redpillers on NL are real simps, and those that claim bad guys online are decent guys offline...

3 Likes

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Nobody: 12:58am On Apr 14, 2021
Picture updated same day as stupid thread was created....op is a single pvssy who needs a dick in her life.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:49am On Apr 14, 2021
ibkonekt:

And to add to this...
Majority of them females here are just frustrated and bitter Feminist wannabes..
Ndi Ara..

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Vaiki(m): 5:44am On Apr 14, 2021
orohbiro:
God forbid that not my portion
You must go when 35 comes along with no man is sight,just like ishilove and co are already doing..

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by orohbiro(f): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Vaiki:
You must go when 35 comes along with no man is sight,just like ishilove and co are already doing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by johnkey: 7:03am On Apr 15, 2021
when they have no points left these hoes resorts to 'they're in my DMs' of course they'll be there to get their own share of the free worthless pusssy. What else can you offer? who still woos girls these days when she'll probably have about 4 boyfriends, 2 sugar daddies and 2 bestie pussymassage

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by Ishilove: 11:40am On Apr 15, 2021
Vaiki:
And you know I don't have a man because...? Even if I don't, does that add any kobo to your pathetically lean pocket? Does it give meaning to your already meaningless existence?

For once, pretend to have sense. We are not asking for too much

5 Likes

Re: Why Is This Forum Full Of Red Pillers by orohbiro(f): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Ishilove:

And you know I don't have a man because...? Even if I don't, does that add any kobo to your pathetically lean pocket? Does it give meaning to your already meaningless existence?

For once, pretend to have sense. We are not asking for too much

(1) (2) (Reply)

False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill / BBNAIJA Truth Or Dare 2021: Kisses, Nipple Sucking And D!ck Robbing [video] / Why Are Most Nigeria Girls Stubborn?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.