Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically (25627 Views)

PDP Declares Amaechi Politically Dead As Another APC Chieftain Defects To PDP / Thugs Destroy Amaechi,s Polling Unit After INEC Excluded APC From Rivers Polls / Rivers State : Is Amaechi Politically Finished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by robosky02(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2021
So it goes

Amaechi too must have paid you too to destroy
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by seanfer(m): 11:11am On Apr 13, 2021
AmazingELixir:
[[s]quote author=seanfer post=100745948]Rivers indigenes are now suffering for their actions of 2015/2019. Wike has refused to pay Gratuity and pension for years now, no employment into the state civil service and no promotion. All major projects are in his LGA and Phalga. State sponsored thugs in the name of task force. Crime rate is now very high that there are some areas that you can’t even dare go to once it’s 7pm. Buying choice properties in PH and Julius Berger constructing several buildings for the Governor as appreciation for the crossovers they’re doing. [/s]

We know miscreants when we see them.

Are you here in Rivers State? Just tell us that you are one of those errand boys always wearing Senator and PDP branded face caps resuming at the politicians offices and houses every money just to run errands for them.... Or you are the type that never see anything bad in what the Governor does because of your hatred for the former governor.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by seanfer(m): 11:18am On Apr 13, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
He added, “A panel of inquiry was set up and the reports that we brought out from the transition committee was sent to the Justice Omereji panel.

Remember, this Omereji later turned out to be the man who stopped the All Progressives Congress in Rivers State from being on the ballot in 2019.”

Are you f**king serious? What kind of evil is Wike made of?

This same man is now the Chairman of RISIEC. Rivers State Independent Electoral Commission.
Just imagine the impunity happening

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by AmazingELixir: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2021
[[s]quote author=seanfer post=100753513]

Are you here in Rivers State? Just tell us that you are one of those errand boys always wearing Senator and PDP branded face caps resuming at the politicians offices and houses every money just to run errands for them.... Or you are the type that never see anything bad in what the Governor does because of your hatred for the former governor.[/quote][/s]

Miscreants are irredeemable.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by Akpuoru: 11:49am On Apr 13, 2021
Omereji is the RIESEC chairman now who is about to conduct the selection election of LGA chairmen and councillors this Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by galaxy2020(m): 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
Wike has built roads, bridges(unprecedented), renovated schools, constructed new buildings etc, what has Judas Amaechi Rotimi done for his people since he became minister of Transport (5yrs now)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by garfield1: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
chrisxxx:

Bros you are the one not objective.
Amaechi centred most of his developmental strides in Obio/Akpor and Port Harcourt. Omehia in his brief termed started the same. Odili did same thing. Rufus Ada-George, Okilo and even Diete-Spiff all did this. These are not indigenes of Obio Akpor or even PH. I would want to visit your house to see your parlour and room if they are equitably furnished.
I am not saying development should not spread to other part of Rivers State but it is a gradual something. Unfortunately Nigerian politicians like window dressing that even if Wike hands over to you your centre piece will be Port Harcourt.
I can bet that your are presently in Obio/Akpor or Port Harcourt.
Most Rivers people dwell in PH.

I am at igbo etche and I still see some projects amechi did.I frequent ogoni and I still admire the schools amechi built

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by evansjeff(m): 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
DWJOBScom:

And yet he delivered Edo
Worked with the Delta state Governor to keep the party together.
You people dont get tired of horrible tales
Well what goes around comes around
Delivered Edo where? Are you normal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
chrisxxx:

Bros you are the one not objective.
Amaechi centred most of his developmental strides in Obio/Akpor and Port Harcourt. Omehia in his brief termed started the same. Odili did same thing. Rufus Ada-George, Okilo and even Diete-Spiff all did this. These are not indigenes of Obio Akpor or even PH. I would want to visit your house to see your parlour and room if they are equitably furnished.
I am not saying development should not spread to other part of Rivers State but it is a gradual something. Unfortunately Nigerian politicians like window dressing that even if Wike hands over to you your centre piece will be Port Harcourt.
I can bet that your are presently in Obio/Akpor or Port Harcourt.
Most Rivers people dwell in PH.

What are you saying? The health centres and schools were all over the State. Not focused on one LGA. Songhai farm was not in Phalga, tai plantation.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
galaxy2020:
Wike has built roads, bridges(unprecedented), renovated schools, constructed new buildings etc, what has Judas Amaechi Rotimi done for his people since he became minister of Transport (5yrs now)?

Minister of transport is not Minister of Rivers State. Why not compare what Amaechi did as a Governor with what Wike did, whether shame will not catch you.

Tell Wike there is space at UTC Bus stop to build flyover.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by galaxy2020(m): 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Minister of transport is not Minister of Rivers State. Why not compare what Amaechi did as a Governor with what Wike did, whether shame will not catch you.

Tell Wike there is space at UTC Bus stop to build flyover.
..He will build one only if it's necessary.

Amaechi achievements includes making sure the judiciary lost it's voice , by shutting down the courts for two years, while he was governor.

Wike came in and changed that and gave them back their voice. Wike brought #500m grant to ken saro-wiwa polytechnic (as a ministeroo!).

Ameachi spent #12b to fumigate Rivers state and still mosquitoes are still playing champions league in Rivers state. Whether as a governor or minister, Wike has performed better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by chrisxxx(m): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

What are you saying? The health centres and schools were all over the State. Not focused on one LGA. Songhai farm was not in Phalga, tai plantation.
In that case which one has Wike sited in PH and Obio/Akpor?
Bros everything is not politics. You and I know the peculiar case of Rivers State. I dont follow Wike but I am not uually happy when those who can write and read try to equate his urban renewal efforts to being tribalistic. Most of the area Wike worked have less of Ikwerre people living there. How many Ikwerre people live in GRA>
How many Ikwerre people live in Borokiri or Town?
Wike has continued with the efforts of his predecessors to link Opobo by road. He is tarring a major road in Ogoni. He is about starting Trans-Kalabari. Lets commend them including Amaechi.

2 Likes

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by garfield1: 2:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
chrisxxx:

Bros everything is not politics. You and I know the peculiar case of Rivers State. I dont follow Wike but I am not uually happy when those who can write and read try to equate his urban renewal efforts to being tribalistic. Most of the area Wike worked have less of Ikwerre people living there. How many Ikwerre people live in GRA>
Wike has continued with the efforts of his predecessors to link Opobo by road. He is tarring a major road in Ogoni. He is about starting Trans-Kalabari. Lets commend them including Amaechi.

Amechi never owed workers,never owed pensions nor gratuities but wike is owing
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by chrisxxx(m): 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
garfield1:

I am at igbo etche and I still see some projects amechi did.I frequent ogoni and I still admire the schools amechi built
Drive into GRA you will the roads Wike tarred. Go to Ogoni you will the Sakpenwa road Wike did. Lets top this criticisms. Every governor has a focus. Do you want Wike to break than the schools and build his own?
Another governor may come in and urbanise Ahoada or even Etche. It must not be done the same time. Those of us who critise at the slightest opportunity may not even do well as a class monitor.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by idahme(m): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
garfield1:

What stops technocrats from becoming politicians? Perhaps that is why we hardly appoint technocrats into govt because you hardly find them in politics

Technocrats been politicians is not the problem. The problem is not setting pace for other politicians to follow thereby causing positive change for societal benefits.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by garfield1: 2:09pm On Apr 13, 2021
idahme:

Technocrats been politicians is not the problem. The problem is not setting pace for other politicians to follow thereby causing positive change for societal benefits.

Take a visit to upth and see his impact first before concluding
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by chrisxxx(m): 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2021
garfield1:

Amechi never owed workers,never owed pensions nor gratuities but wike is owing
It is too bad of Wike if the money is there and he fails to pay. Workers should be paid their entitlement. I would also like you to tell your kinds that Amaechi and Wike regimes are not the same.
Amaechi had so much money to play around with. Amaechi was receiving close to 50b every months. This is not the same with Wike. I know this and that is why I dont praise him or criticize him.
Wike is receiving far less. Though if it is judiciously use that is what I cant say. However, when we compare Wikes performance and other governors you will end up praising him . A critical look at other governors show that most of them are APC governors whose poor performances have come to make people like Wike a shinning example.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by garfield1: 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
chrisxxx:

It is too bad of Wike if the money is there and he fails to pay. Workers should be paid their entitlement. I would also like you to tell your kinds that Amaechi and Wike regimes are not the same.
Amaechi had so much money to play around with. Amaechi was receiving close to 50b every months. This is not the same with Wike. I know this and that is why I dont praise him or criticize him.
Wike is receiving far less. Though if it is judiciously use that is what I cant say. However, when we compare Wikes performance and other governors you will end up praising him . A critical look at other governors show that most of them are APC governors whose poor performances have come to make people like Wike a shinning example.

You shy away from judicious use of money because you know amaechi spent judiciously. Yes he collected more than wike but he did not spent foolishly.he spread his projects,employed so many workers.the only time he spent unwisely was during the 2015 elections and as dg of apc campaign,he had no choice...

Wike collects less but spends it on stupid projects like building estates for appeal and fhc judges,buying cars for them,building quarters for army and naval officers.why can't he do the sane for ordinary state workers? Why can't he use the money to pay workers.the 500 mil he paid to sokoto is best channelled towards offsetting gratuities.
Instead of concentrating in ph,he can connect ph to the rural areas.he can build a flyover from ph to okrika or obio akpor to eleme.he could have completed the monorail and take the glory.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by Sonoyom(m): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
garfield1:

No but better than wike.its like imoke and ayade
I am just laughing at you right now, you know neither of them.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by chrisxxx(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
garfield1:

You shy away from judicious use of money because you know amaechi spent judiciously. Yes he collected more than wike but he did not spent foolishly.he spread his projects,employed so many workers.the only time he spent unwisely was during the 2015 elections and as dg of apc campaign,he had no choice...

Wike collects less but spends it on stupid projects like building estates for appeal and fhc judges,buying cars for them,building quarters for army and naval officers.why can't he do the sane for ordinary state workers? Why can't he use the money to pay workers.the 500 mil he paid to sokoto is best channelled towards offsetting gratuities.
Instead of concentrating in ph,he can connect ph to the rural areas.he can build a flyover from ph to okrika or obio akpor to eleme.he could have completed the monorail and take the glory.
Bros I wish we could meet in one these radio stations to debate on this. But lets make do here.
Not even Tonye Cole will continue with that Monorail. That is completely elephant project for now.
Wike wouldnt try that at all.
Wike might have learnt how to build PR from Amaechi. Where were you when Amaechi hosted Soyinka, remember ooo with no tie with Rivers State, with over 80m?
Where were you when Adamu Muazu then governor and later PDP Chairman gave Rivers State 250m when Mile 3 Market got burnt?
Bros appreciate Wike a little. H ehas done noble. I am sure you have visited Port Harcourt but not recently. Please come and visit Port Harcourt as see London.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by nairamaniac: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
A politician is the CMD of a teaching hospital. Can only happen in Nigeria.

I just tire.

This one would first confirm if you are a pdp or apc member before he treats u.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by garfield1: 3:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Sonoyom:

I am just laughing at you right now, you know neither of them.
I do that is why I slightly prefer the lion at ubima
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2021
chrisxxx:

Amaechi covered Agriculture, Health Care, Education including sending over 2000 people overseas on scholarship, employment from teachers training to Timariv, capital projects like syringe factory, entrepreneurship empowerment like the partnership with The Promise fast food.

Amaechi partnered with GLO to put Telecom masts in rural communities, gave boats to local fishermen and there are numerous more to mention.

We are not even talking of massive free healthcare delivery for aged and you children. Antenatal Healthcare for mothers in crisis.

Just leave it, we can not compare Amaechi and Wike. Wike is a baby to him when it comes to governance delivery.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by garfield1: 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2021
chrisxxx:

Bros I wish we could meet in one these radio stations to debate on this. But lets make do here.
Not even Tonye Cole will continue with that Monorail. That is completely elephant project for now.
Wike might have learnt how to build PR from Amaechi. Where were you when Amaechi hosted Soyinka, remember ooo with no tie with Rivers State, with over 80m?
Where were you when Adamu Muazu then governor and later PDP Chairman gave Rivers State 250m when Mile 3 Market got burnt?
Bros appreciate Wike a little. H ehas done noble. I am sure you have visited Port Harcourt but not recently. Please come and visit Port Harcourt as see London.

If the monorail is bad,let him do a light blue rail or any train system to decongest ph.we mustn't wait till ph becomes crowded like lagos before acting...amechi hosted Soyinka when he wasn't owing or found wanting in his duties.under amaechi,thuggery and violence was low except militancy which was beyond him.
Adamu muazu was governor of bauchi not sokoto.let wike donate to bauchi.why would you donate when you are owing workers? He recently donated to zamfara.wike is an average governor in my opinion.my happiness is that he is about imposing an ikwerre as successor

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
garfield1:

If the monorail is bad,let him do a light blue rail or any train system to decongest ph.we mustn't wait till ph becomes crowded like lagos before acting...amechi hosted Soyinka when he wasn't owing or found wanting in his duties.under amaechi,thuggery and violence was low except militancy which was beyond him.
Adamu muazu was governor of bauchi not sokoto.let wike donate to bauchi.why would you donate when you are owing workers? He recently donated to zamfara.wike is an average governor in my opinion.my happiness is that he is about imposing an ikwerre as successor

I beg you. Wike is below average. See how the State Secretariat is. The decay is too much.

No advancement in Agriculture, not one step. If not Shell is working on completing one of Amaechi's agricultural projects, Wike would not have a signature in any.

Meanwhile under Amaechi, farmers used to get free feeds and fingerlings to boost their projects.

Wike is a baby Governor to Amaechi. No comparison.

2 Likes

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by frankmoney(m): 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by frankmoney(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
chrisxxx:

oga Wike cannot match Amaechi project ..
Amaechi built

Buguma fish farm
Songhai farm
Obirikwere interchange
Primary schools in all LGA
Health centres in all LGA
RSSDA sent students abroad
11,000 teachers employed

Etc
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by chrisxxx(m): 4:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
frankmoney:
oga Wike cannot match Amaechi project ..
Amaechi built

Buguma fish farm
Songhai farm
Obirikwere interchange
Primary schools in all LGA
Health centres in all LGA
RSSDA sent students abroad
11,000 teachers employed

Etc
Obiri Ikweree Interchange was built by Goodluck Jonathan. Unfortunately his handlers could not tell Rivers people this when Amaechi was impugning him that he did nothing for Rivers people.
Remember, I am not speaking on behalf Wike. I am trying to be objective. If it comes to saying where Wike has not performed I will say it.
Wike and Amaechi are not competitors. They do not have the same circumstance. Amaechi built schools, Wike built road to it. It is all to the benefits of Rivers people.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by chrisxxx(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
garfield1:

Can you see?
So your charity must be to who has done you one?
That is not biblical.
Wike has his priority of projects. You never voted for him so you cant tell him which one to prioritise.
Wike is building relationship across the Niger. It is for the benefits of all Rivers people.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by garfield1: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
chrisxxx:

Can you see?
So your charity must be to who has done you one?
That is not biblical.
Wike has his priority of projects. You never voted for him so you cant tell him which one to prioritise.
Wike is building relationship across the Niger. It is for the benefits of all Rivers people.

When amaechi was building in 2015,did you not attack him? Charity starts from home.wike charity is politics driven.in terms of performance, he is below amechi and odili.by 2023,he must be sent packing from rivers politics
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by chrisxxx(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Amaechi covered Agriculture, Health Care, Education including sending over 2000 people overseas on scholarship, employment from teachers training to Timariv, capital projects like syringe factory, entrepreneurship empowerment like the partnership with The Promise fast food.

Amaechi partnered with GLO to put Telecom masts in rural communities, gave boats to local fishermen and there are numerous more to mention.

We are not even talking of massive free healthcare delivery for aged and you children. Antenatal Healthcare for mothers in crisis.

Just leave it, we can not compare Amaechi and Wike. Wike is a baby to him when it comes to governance delivery.
I dont like arguing when we deliberately try to prevaricate issues. Is anyone accusing Wike of embezzlement of funds?
Amaechi did all those with Rivers money and not his personal money. He could only work to the limit of what is available. This also applies to Wike. Wike has paucity of funds. And I think that to what is available he is parsimoniously utilising it.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by chrisxxx(m): 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
garfield1:

When amaechi was building in 2015,did you not attack him? Charity starts from home.wike charity is politics driven.in terms of performance, he is below amechi and odili.by 2023,he must be sent packing from rivers politics
Lol. Bros your hatred for Wike is beclouding and hampering your sense of good judgment.
What did Amaechi build? The sponsoring of ........?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Free Inmates In Anambra After Bombing Police Division / Why Hameed Ali Is Yet To Report At Customs- Daily Trust / PICTURES Only PDP Supporters Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.