Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically (25609 Views)

PDP Declares Amaechi Politically Dead As Another APC Chieftain Defects To PDP / Thugs Destroy Amaechi,s Polling Unit After INEC Excluded APC From Rivers Polls / Rivers State : Is Amaechi Politically Finished? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by galaxy2020(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheGoodJoe:
cc: galaxy2020

From the inception of his tenure as the Governor of Rivers State in October 2007, Amaechi directed efforts and deployed significant resources of the state towards the development of infrastructure.

Against the backdrop of this commitment, the administration articulated its vision with respect to the road sector as “A Rivers State where all communities are accessible by quality roads…” This vision by emphasizing quality roads implicitly acknowledged the finding of a study that there is a strong positive correlation between the economic development and the quality of the road network of an area.
Between 2007 and 2014, over 300 contracts relating to roads and bridges, land reclamation and shore protection projects were awarded. As at August 2014, 165 of these contracts had been successfully completed with the remainder at various stages of completion, with the exception of two in which the contractors were not mobilized before the end of the tenure.

The administration also completed 23 major bridges in different parts of the State with six other bridges at various stages of completion. The completed bridges include nine bridges on the Unity Road (Ogoni-Andoni-Opobo) Road; two Steel bridges at Eagle Island; Ndoni Steel Bridge; three bridges on the Okrika Ring Road; bridge at the Abuloma-Woji Road; Mbiama-Akinima Bridge; Bolo Creek bridge. The on-going bridges include Woji-Akpajobridge (70% completion); Luwa-Bere bridge (50% completion); Orashi Steel bridge (60% completion); Tema Steel bridge (40% completion) and two bridges on the Unity Road.

The administration completed two major flyovers: Agip Roundabout on Ikwerre Road and Eliozu on the East-West Road. It reconstructed the collapsed flyover on Aba Road near the Nigeria Air force Base. Another flyover at Woji has reached 85% completion level. Two interchanges were also completed at Rumuokwurusi (at the intersection between the Port Harcourt-Aba Expressway and the East-West Road) the area erroneously called “Eleme Junction”; and at Obiri Ikwerre (at the intersection between Prof. Tam David-West Boulevard and East-West Road).
To evidence, Amaechi’s concern for all the residents of the State, 70 percent of the roads are located in the rural areas with the remainder 30% are within the Greater Port Harcourt Metropolis. From the rural areas to the urban centres, no part of the State was left out in the development of good road network. The Amaechi Administration expanded and completed the Okrika Ring Road. It expanded the Mbiama-Akinima Road. It constructed the Kpopie-Bodo Road. It substantially completed the Unity Road, which traverses three local government councils – Khana, Andoni and Opobo/Nkoro.

Before he left office, Governor Amaechi ensured that the people of the Ancient Opobo Kingdom could get to Opobo by road. Anxious to ensure that all parts of Rivers State were accessible by road, the Amaechi administration entered into advanced discussions with the Nigeria LNG Ltd with respect to the completion of the Bodo-Bonny Road, which had been abandoned by the Federal Government. The administration also completed the Rivers State end of the Port Harcourt Owerri Road, in order to create relief for Rivers people, in the same way it attempted to reconstruct the Rivers State end of the East West road, but was refused to do so by the then Federal Government. To improve movement of farm goods and encourage trade and commerce, the Amaechi administration constructed a major spine road between Isiokpo and Omerelu.
All paper projects, 90% doesn't exist.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by galaxy2020(m): 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I have no choice but to give you a brief education on Amaechi's time as Governor of Rivers State. Lets start.
....Audio projects.

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by galaxy2020(m): 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

I have no choice but to give you a brief education on Amaechi's time as Governor of Rivers State. Lets start.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA4cXNwAJg8
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by galaxy2020(m): 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2021
[quote author=TheGoodJoe post=100964334]
[color=#000099]
I have no choice but to give you a brief education on Amaechi's time as Governor of Rivers State. Lets start.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi0pXvbn9iI
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by galaxy2020(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRc5I0u-re4
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by galaxy2020(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH0BdrSraRk
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by galaxy2020(m): 6:29pm On Apr 20, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnnCc2MUNGU
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2021
galaxy2020:
....Audio projects.

You are funny. Honestly. Did you even bother to read what I posted.

You are showing Doctors' block of flats on Odi Street and flyovers.

Amaechi was building over a hundred health centres and equipping them.

We are talking of Songhai farm and sending Rivers people to Songhai FARM in Port Novo and then setting up a modern agricultural farm in Rivers State.

We are talking about building hundreds of schools and equipping them with ICT centres.

We are talking about the teachers training program and timariv.

We are talking of building the Adokie Amiesimaka Stadium.

Moving UPTH to its permanent site. Not like Wike painting BMH and calling it RSUTH.

The gap is too much.

We are talking of developing a cassava factory.

Building power plants.

What a joke.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:44pm On Apr 20, 2021
galaxy2020:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnnCc2MUNGU

Wike is a baby governor to Amaechi.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2021
galaxy2020:
All paper projects, 90% doesn't exist.

Wike will even laugh at you for saying this.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:49pm On Apr 20, 2021
Amaechi sent over 2000 students overseas on Scholarship, even paying stipends to their parents.

Don't even try to compare.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by galaxy2020(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

You are funny. Honestly. Did you even bother to read what I posted.

You are showing Doctors' block of flats on Odi Street and flyovers.

Amaechi was building over a hundred health centres and equipping them.

We are talking of Songhai farm and sending Rivers people to Songhai FARM in Port Novo and then setting up a modern agricultural farm in Rivers State.

We are talking about building hundreds of schools and equipping them with ICT centres.

We are talking about the teachers training program and timariv.

We are talking of building the Adokie Amiesimaka Stadium.

Moving UPTH to its permanent site. Not like Wike painting BMH and calling it RSUTH.

The gap is too much.

We are talking of developing a cassava factory.

Building power plants.

What a joke.
........Let's see the videos oga. Amaechi Judas Rotimi achieved nothing close to what wike has achieved and still doing more. The only governor In the entire Nigeria with the name MR PROJECT.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2021
galaxy2020:
........Let's see the videos oga. Amaechi Judas Rotimi achieved nothing close to what wike has achieved and still doing more. The only governor In the entire Nigeria with the name MR PROJECT.

You must be a very young person to make such statement. Like really young.

Amaechi built hundreds of these schools in all local governments.

The stadium he built had indoor facilities and accommodation.

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:52am On Apr 21, 2021
galaxy2020:

Mr. Project is just a joke name. No Agricultural Project, no housing project, no Industrialization project.

I repeat, Wike is a baby governor to Amaechi.

The public schools Amaechi built from ground up had ict centres and libraries, fully equipped.

Remember, hundreds of them.

1 Like

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2021
Amaechi built over a hundred health centres, employed doctors to work there, equipped them, supplied drugs and provided free health care for the elderly and children under six years.

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:00am On Apr 21, 2021
Did you know golf estate was a Rivers State partnership project?

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:03am On Apr 21, 2021
Some structures by Amaechi in Rivers State.

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2021
You can see Wike talking about the $12 million cassava flour factory Amaechi started that Shell, not Wike is completing.

That is one of Amaechi's legacies for Rivers State.

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:10am On Apr 21, 2021
Snapshot of SonghI farm Rivers State.

Baby Governor Wike abandoned it and it took a federal government intervention to kick it off again.

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2021
You can see Obasanjo when he visited the Banana plantation in Tai.

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2021
Amaechi built hospitals that were also offering free health care for the elderly, children and women with pregnancy complications.

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:19am On Apr 21, 2021
Let me chill here.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by galaxy2020(m): 11:07am On Apr 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

Mr. Project is just a joke name. No Agricultural Project, no housing project, no Industrialization project.

The public schools Amaechi built from ground up had ict centres and libraries, fully equipped.

... REALLY? Tell that to opobo nkoro people.. grin

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by galaxy2020(m): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

...we know how this is done, your hire/buy few computers, paint two blocks of classrooms, get some neat and intelligent pupils/students, then pay some journalists to cover the movie, then edit the pictures and send to the press. The bridges, roads, and other infrastructures wike administration has provided are there for you to see. You saw him on AIT,yesterday? did you see the government house hospital? Better than Abuja state house hospital. Wonder why Buhari didn't go there for his medical tourism. Oga, you can not hide the fact.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2021
galaxy2020:
...we know how this is done, your hire/buy few computers, paint two blocks of classrooms, get some neat and intelligent pupils/students, then pay some journalists to cover the movie, then edit the pictures and send to the press. The bridges, roads, and other infrastructures wike administration has provided are there for you to see. You saw him on AIT,yesterday? did you see the government house hospital? Better than Abuja state house hospital. Wonder why Buhari didn't go there for his medical tourism. Oga, you can not hide the fact.

As I said, you must be very young to even argue this. You are showing how ignorant you are about what you are trying to debate.

At the time Amaechi was governor, I lived at D-Line I. Port Harcourt. Around us, Amaechi built four schools.

One near Oromineke Girls
One at Orogbum crescent
One at Garrison at the Church and
One opposite UST.

I watched these schools built from ground up.

I knew people that removed their kids from private schools to there.

These schools ran free programs including uniforms and books.

This is in just a small geographic location and it happened all over the State.

You can see that you are arguing because of the gap Amaechi gave Wike.

Wike is a baby governor to Amaechi. Take it anywhere and ask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
galaxy2020:

Showing one hospital is a joke.

Amaechi built hundreds of health centres. Equipped and stocked them, employed staff all over the State including doctors. Ran free health care programs. If you understand what primary health care delivery is.

Amaechi's projects were grassroot inclined.

Government house hospital is for who? You?

As I said, Wike is a baby governor to Amaechi.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2021
galaxy2020:
... REALLY? Tell that to opobo nkoro people.. grin

Build road, build flyover.

Is that governance to you?

Sink it in, 2000 rivers people on full scholarships overseas. That is an example of Amaechi's governance delivery.
Learn and stop arguing without reasoning.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by galaxy2020(m): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

As I said, you must be very young to even argue this. You are showing how ignorant you are about what you are trying to debate.

At the time Amaechi was governor, I lived at D-Line I. Port Harcourt. Around us, Amaechi built four schools.

One near Oromineke Girls
One at Orogbum crescent
One at Garrison at the Church and
One opposite UST.

I watched these schools built from ground up.

I knew people that removed their kids from private schools to there.

These schools ran free programs including uniforms and books.

This is in just a small geographic location and it happened all over the State.

You can see that you are arguing because of the gap Amaechi gave Wike.

Wike is a baby governor to Amaechi. Take it anywhere and ask.
..... Well, wike, is the present governor of Rivers state, try and live with or E GO CHOKE U BADDDDDD! sorry for your pain, I can't help you.
Re: Henry Ugboma: Wike Mandated Our Transition Panel To Destroy Amaechi Politically by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:51pm On Apr 21, 2021
galaxy2020:
..... Well, wike, is the present governor of Rivers state, try and live with or E GO CHOKE U BADDDDDD! sorry for your pain, I can't help you.

Where did I say Wike is not governor? I said he Is a baby governor to Amaechi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kachikwu Vs Amaechi At Town Hall Meeting In Akwa Ibom (Video) / Photo Of Christiana Obiano, Mother Of Governor Obiano Who Died At The Age Of 87 / Army Deploys 95 Percent Soldiers For 2019 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.