Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth (41116 Views)

CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map) / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Nigeria: The Good, The Bad, The Beautiful, The Ugly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth by Jarious: 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2011
@Johnie: Greater sight n depth from u!
I feel u. It's really pathetic that we r in this mess especially because it is arguably not by our doing
Re: The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth by lepasharon(f): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2011
why did only one state vote 4 ribadu?
Re: The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth by johnie: 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2011
ideylaff:

LIKE I KEEP REITERATING, POLITICIANS NEVER FIGHT THEMSELVES, THEY JUST DISAGREE TO AGREE, WE ARE THE OUTSIDERS AND ITS OUR VERY OWN LIVES THEY MORTGAGE WHEN THEY MAKE DECISIONS BASED SOLELY ON EGO, PERSONAL INTEREST AND WHAT NOT U HAVE.

Time will tell

Gbam!

To me, there are only two political parties in the world:

1. That of the politicians
2. That of  the rest of us who are not politicians

The party of the politicians have "zones" to which they rotate power from time to time through what we call elections

In the USA, the two zones of the politicans' party are the Republicans and the Democrats
In the UK, we have the Labour and Conservatives. Of course there is the minority zone called the Liberal Democrats
In Nigeria we have the PDP, CPC, ACN, ANPP, etc

If you think they are out to get power for our party, I dey laff

grin

johnie:

BBC Interview with Ivorian Reggea Star- Alpha Blondy:

I would not want to be a politician - no way, because I love life too much!

You cannot be a good politician if you are not a good liar. You have to be able to lie with conviction.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13063216

While we are at it, you may also be interested in this :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=639186.msg8154204#msg8154204
Re: The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 21, 2011
I'm beginning to despise some people and their posting patterns, SW chose Jonathan stop trying to attach some hypothetical if this and that situation in to it. angry angry angry angry angry,

If Yoruba didn't vote for him blah blah blah, if Igbos voted Buhari he would have won too. Nothing special in SW voting Jonathan, What SW has done is get ride of local PDP politicians, Voting for Jonathan is SW was a must considering Buhari is not our favourite person after all. No for ethnic reasons but politically which is owing to his political history. Did SouthWest Vote Obasanjo? Stop trying to be all ethnocentric over crappy politics, angry angry angry. The SW voted in the pattern of other Southern voters who didn't want Buhari to be president, Stop creatin an hgypothetical logic . SW chose Jonathan simple
Re: The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth by johnie: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2011
ideylaff:

ON another note, we heared Buharis name during the ACN/CPC alliance talks but we never heard Nuhu Ribadu at all, same for when
Tinubu went to Aso to see Jonathan shorthly b4 the Presidential election, he went with Fashola and a few of his lieutenants, but still no mention of Nuhu Ribadu in the whole scenario.

This brings a few questions to mind undecided

1. Is Tinubu so heavy handed that Nuhu fears him?

2. Did Nuhu prefer an alliance with CPC than with PDP?

3. Is Nuhu a fall man for the whole thing and how its worked out, cos I dont see Nuhu working/surving within PDP after all he has said about them

4. Why was Tinubu the man doing all the negotiations when the mandate belonged to Nuhu Ribadu

johnie:

When Bafarwa, Ribadu and Malami showed interest in being the presidential candidate of ACN, they were laughing.

When Bafarawa stylishly complained that he was asked to step down for Ribadu at the ACN primaries, Ribadu was laughing.

He did not think about the yoruba adage: The cane that was used to beat the senior wife is still in the attic and sooner or later will be used on the younger wife.

Now Ribadu has been taught politics 101. Tinubu is laughing.

I dey laff o!

grin

Re: The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth by Dede1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2011
igbo boy:

Where is the bush Ileke girl saying the SW won it gor GEJ? ANuofia dem tell you say all the inhabitants in the SW are yoruba? Hausa alone for Lagos nothing less than 2 million, igbo nothing less than 1.5 million, other non yoruba nationalities there nothing less than 3 milion,

ok lets say everybody for SW na odua sef na we tell una make una no vote your tribal party ACN? Abeg go siddon, onye ara

Please do not pay any attention to the Ekiti attention-seeker called ileke idi. She comes to this board usually drunk.
Re: The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth by Dede1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2011
@Musiwa

You could have been perfect with the map if you were not suffering from tribal sickness. Igwe Ocha, Igwe Nga and even Ubani are Igbo land.
Re: The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth by seanet02: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2011
Dede1:

Please do not pay any attention to the Ekiti attention-seeker called ileke idi. She comes to this board usually drunk.
The drowning drunken Fisherman!!
Re: The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth by Dede1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 21, 2011
seanet02:

The drowning drunken Fisherman!!

You could easily pass as drowning drunken fisherman before any Ijoid does. Mind you I am very home to those fishing villages in Ogun, Ondo and Lagos States. Even the river-based fishermen in these states hardly steady themselves on a paddled-canoe as a result of Ogogoro.
Re: The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth by kokobiware: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2011
Presidency must never come back to the north again - allah!
Re: The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth by akin1991: 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2021
Get d best GIS (Geographic information system) training..u will ive d opportunity to learn different things like NDWI(normalized difference water index),NDVI (Normalized difference vegetation index),Time mapping, 3d mapping, georeferencing,digitizing,Geocoding,watershed delineation, stream extraction, digitizing in google earth, image classification, land cover mapping, land change modeler and celulla automata/Markov chain for land cover forecast/prediction, creation of web map(Qgis2web),map publishing (Qgis cloud),preparation of data,buffering analysis, service area analysis, cost path,location allocation analysis, contour mapping etc..... U will also have d opportunity to use different GIS software's such as ArcGis,Qgis,surfer,idrisi terrset,Global mapper,smartGIS, SAS planet,map puzzle etc... Online training 7k, physical training 40k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Shut Oshodi Electronics Market – LASG / Moshood Jimoh Sacked As Police PRO, Frank Mba Appointed As His Replacement / Aba Residents Trek On Osisioma Flyover To Prove To Gov Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.