Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,555 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana (15091 Views)

EFCC To Recruit 2,250; 750 Employees Per Year As Buhari Approves Recruitment / 22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Odion2016(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Twitter lowkey still eyeing Nigeria...Our market is too large to ignore due to our teeming population..It is well

1 Like

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Advocate500: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2021
Most of the people complaining about the government inability, most of them will still support a particular candidate because of tribes or religion in the next election, they will be waiting to blame the same government and years after.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Clinton911: 10:45am On Apr 13, 2021
1cedi = 90 ngn. What a corntree
Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2021
Ghana’s economy is actually the envy of many. Perhaps if you remove your hatred for Ghana you will see the picture more clearly.

Ghana’s economy is in a mess? And Nigeria’s economy is booming grin

Notatribalist:

Don't go there..Ghana economy is a mess

4 Likes

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by adelaja70(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2021
Abeg make una rest... We have Nairaland, let's make it bigger. The Twitter sef i no dey use am... Nothing Special.
Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by olisaEze(m): 11:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Instagram is run by celebs, Naija twitter is run by the streetz! grin

Nairaland on the other hand, is run by Muslim fundamentalists.

If u don’t believe it, go and make a comment on a Muslim thread without converting.

I don talk my own, ban me if u like! cool

5 Likes

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by rampantlover: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2021
Imagine working Twitter HQ and inhaling generator fumes grin.... That's why it's Ghana......Jack is afraid of being kidnapped in mumugeria

5 Likes

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2021
say something sensible for once! Do you live in Ghana?

Notatribalist:

Toyota venza goes for 4.5 million in Nigeria. Same venza goes for 9.5 million in Ghana.. Now tell me how to judge economy

2 Likes

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by adelaja70(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
Ghana’s economy is actually the envy of many. Perhaps if you remove your hatred for Ghana you will see the picture more clearly.

What's booming in Ghanas economy? I've been there several times. A friend get company there.. Apart from Accra and two other cities, wetin dey there again. Na insecurity dey kill Nigeria.. Our economy is not doing badly...

1 Like

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by SmartyPants(m): 11:09am On Apr 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
Twitter would have love to establish it's first Africa office in Nigeria, but a government that does not support young innovators but will advise it's youth to embrace "Cowtocurrency" as a means of livelihood will only end up chasing big tech investors like Twitter away....

Now, Ghana will benefit immensely from this, because they have a government that is working and a president that supports the youth unlike a lifeless donkey in London who calls his youth "LAZY"

[b]They're using this recruitment to compensate Nigeria youths which I will commend them for.
[/b]

Compensate? It's not a compensation at all.

How can one position because compensation for over 100 million Nigerian youth? In any case, all the jobs are open to people who have the right to work in Ghana. Which means all West Africans.

The simple fact is, this job exists because Nigeria is Twitter's largest market and even of the largest global markets.
Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Jefferic(m): 11:12am On Apr 13, 2021
Guy's I need a job seriously.Kindly help a brother with a Job. I have BSc. in economics(MBA in view). This job hunting without any positive result is making me seriously depressed.
Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Notatribalist(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2021
PetroDolla2020:
say something sensible for once! Do you live in Ghana?

yes
Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Notatribalist(m): 11:14am On Apr 13, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

Lol.envy of manay..Do you have another Ghana somewhere, or you're talking about the one where bottle water sells for 200 naira?

1 Like

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 11:25am On Apr 13, 2021
rampantlover:
Imagine working Twitter HQ and inhaling generator fumes grin.... That's why it's Ghana......Jack is afraid of being kidnapped in mumugeria

grin
Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2021
JidennaJason:
Twitter would have love to establish it's first Africa office in Nigeria, but a government that does not support young innovators but will advise it's youth to embrace "Cowtocurrency" as a means of livelihood will only end up chasing big tech investors like Twitter away....

Now, Ghana will benefit immensely from this, because they have a government that is working and a president that supports the youth unlike a lifeless donkey in London who calls his youth "LAZY"

They're using this recruitment to compensate Nigeria youths which I will commend them for.

You can't be so blind and dwell on Nairaland for positive news. Most news reported here are either ethno-religious bias, hate, or bad side of Nigeria instead of having mix news. I recently learnt that most govt programs which will benefit start-up business are not reported here that is why when Some people benefit it some will come here and ignorantly challenge the authenticity of the program. Govt alleged the use of Bitcoin for financing terrorism and uprises in Nigeria that is why they suspend the use of Bitcoin pending to the time some regulations are made. Even US uncovered that about $5000 was received by the Capitol protest invaders through Bitcoin which is a serious concern for all govt around the World. Very soon terrorists will start using these channel for perpetual sponsoring of their evil acts.
There was never in history Nigeria invested so much on Tech business and start-up like in the past 5yrs. Look through these FG programs initiated for Tech and IT development for Nigerian youth:
N-Tech

Youth Fintech

N75 Billion Nigenan Youth investment Fund (NYIF)
Establishment of $20 Million Fund for Nigerian Tech Innovators and Entrepreneurs (NTIE)

Development of the Nigerian Creative industries
DEEL: Digital Youth Nigeria (DYng) programme Specific focus on positioning youth for remote Job oppotunities, tapping into the global technology market

Provision of equipments for Youth Development Centres, digital Skills Training, Robotics Laboratories in 6 Geo-Poliical zones

Provision of 300,000 homes to be built by young achitects/engineers

Provision of 5000,000 solar home systems installation by youth owned businesses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2021
Notatribalist:

Lol.envy of manay..Do you have another Ghana somewhere, or you're talking about the one where bottle water sells for 200 naira?

Gra gra gra Africa’s largest economy Africa’s largest oil producer most populous African nation and yet u dey drag with Ghana una no dey shame...? And yet about 60% percent of ur populace live in abject poverty overtaking India in the process guy u no dey shame ni....!?

And who told u table water is 200 naira here in Ghana ...??! Abeg go take ur balance jor grin
Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Notatribalist(m): 11:40am On Apr 13, 2021
Swanzi:

Gra gra gra Africa’s largest economy Africa’s largest oil producer most populous African nation and yet u dey drag with Ghana una no dey shame...? And yet about 60% percent of ur populace live in abject poverty overtaking India in the process guy u no dey shame ni....!?

And who told u table water is 200 naira here in Ghana ...??! Abeg go take ur balance jor grin
who told me?dude I spent years in Ghana. In your small mind you never knew I know Ghana more than you..Did you just talk about poverty? Now I know why Ghana top the list of the richest persons in Africa. Mumu Charley

1 Like

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Oshokalo: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2021
nothing else make them choose Ghana over naija,na light issue they can't come and be waisting money on diesel,which is bad for business
Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by livebyday(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2021
Smashspesh:

Check yourself instead. Does that moniker look new to you? Make your point and leave

Be warned

Criminals coming here to spread hate speech will all be arrested

Be warned !!

You cannot divide this nation and run abroad

You will spend your life in prison
Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by SmartyPants(m): 12:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
Swanzi:

Let me tell you the reality. Southern Nigeria collectively is the most prosperous black nation in the world. When you see those poverty statistics, know that 80-90% of that is concentrated in northern Nigeria, which for me is simply an annex of Niger republic.
Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

Don't mind those starving miscreants and zombies who helped enthrone a terrorist government in 2015 and since then Nigeria has been nosediving in every aspect.
Buhari and his gang have wrecked Nigeria while his zombies are cheering.
If they knew the extent of damage that has been done in Nigeria by this present wicked creatures in power, they would be weeping and cursing them.
Nigeria was doomed but Buhari came to oversee her final burial.
Ghana is a great country and will always remain so.
I can vividly remember how Obama snubbed the cursed country called Nigeria and visited Ghana cause of the political stability in Ghana.
Nigerians are still living in a fool's paradise but do you blame them? they are used to suffering and smiling but very soon they will wake up to the realities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2021
SmartyPants:

Let me tell you the reality. Southern Nigeria collectively is the most prosperous black nation in the world. When you see those poverty statistics, know that 80-90% of that is concentrated in northern Nigeria, which for me is simply an annex of Niger republic.

Nigeria is Nigeria there’s nothing like northern Nigeria or southern Nigeria just so u know...

1 Like

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
Notatribalist:
who told me?dude I spent years in Ghana. In your small mind you never knew I know Ghana more than you..Did you just talk about poverty? Now I know why Ghana top the list of the richest persons in Africa. Mumu Charley

No wonder they just guessed ur a mumu Nigerian so they duped u who sells a bottle of water for 200 naira grin

I knew u were going to bring that sh1t up about Africa’s rich list ... Abeg explain to me explicitly how u benefit from dangotes wealth grin

The last time I checked cement is even cheaper in Ghana than Nigeria or even the same price anyway who gives a mess take ur Africa’s rich list to the bank grin

3 Likes

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Notatribalist(m): 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Swanzi:

No wonder they just guessed ur a mumu Nigerian so they duped u who sells a bottle of water for 200 naira grin

I knew u were going to bring that sh1t up about Africa’s rich list ... Abeg explain to me explicitly how u benefit from dangotes wealth grin

The last time I checked cement is even cheaper in Ghana than Nigeria or even the same price anyway who gives a mess take ur Africa’s rich list to the bank grin
U said you top the list of richest persons in Africa, and you had to bring in dangote,lol..This is height of inferiority complex
Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 12:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Thank God sha. At least Ghana is not the poverty capital of the world. grin

adelaja70:

What's booming in Ghanas economy? I've been there several times. A friend get company there.. Apart from Accra and two other cities, wetin dey there again. Na insecurity dey kill Nigeria.. Our economy is not doing badly...

2 Likes

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by SmartyPants(m): 12:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Swanzi:

Nigeria is Nigeria there’s nothing like northern Nigeria or southern Nigeria just so u know...

That's an uneducated statement.

Nigeria is a political construct. It's a name that represents a diverse geographical space.

If you then that when the name Nigeria is mentioned, whatever is said about Nigeria applies to every single part of it, then you have little knowledge of reality.

The fact is that Lagos State alone has a higher GDP than the entirety of Ghana. Any foreign entity that therefore sets up it's hq in Lagos benefits from the advantages of Lagos, and no e of the disadvantages of Nigeria as awhile in terms of things like poverty and insecurity.

Besides, Nigeria's political practice recognises 6 geopolitical regions whicb are identified by their geographical location so there quite clearly is a southern Nigeria which is divided into South-South west, South south, and South east. So I don't know what your basis is for such a statement.
Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lagos has a higher GDP than Ghana?

Even if Ghana’s GDP is $1, Ghana is NOT the poverty capital of the world grin People are not being kidnapped on the streets of Ghana

SmartyPants:

Nigeria is a political construct. It's a name that represents a diverse geographical space.

If you then that when the name Nigeria is mentioned, whatever is said about Nigeria applies to every single part of it, then you have little knowledge of reality.

The fact is that Lagos State alone has a higher GDP than the entirety of Ghana. Any foreign entity that therefore sets up it's hq in Lagos benefits from the advantages of Lagos, and no e of the disadvantages of Nigeria as awhile in terms of things like poverty and insecurity.
Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
Notatribalist:
U said you top the list of richest persons in Africa, and you had to bring in dangote,lol..This is height of inferiority complex

Abeg answer the question and stop ranting grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by PetroDolla2020: 12:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fuckeduppedness grin the price of bottled water determines the health of a nation’s economy? grin

So what are you still doing in Ghana if the Ghanaian economy is doing badly? cool

Notatribalist:

Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by SmartyPants(m): 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

Even if Ghana’s GDP is $1, Ghana is NOT the poverty capital of the world grin People are not being kidnapped on the streets of Ghana

You see, you are indeed coming from a position of ignorance. I'm not here for the rivalry, just correcting certain misconceptions. I think you are more interested in the fight so I have nothing further to say.
Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 12:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
PetroDolla2020:

Oga u can keep massaging this statement anyhow u want but Nigeria or any other country for that matter is one entity except for Sudan and South Sudan or do u require a passport or documents to move from southern Nigeria to northern Nigeria ...?

I know leaving with the north drags u back but please find a way and deal with,that’s ur cross please carry it grin
Re: Twitter To Recruit Experts Of Nigerian Languages For Its Operations In Ghana by Swanzi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
SmartyPants:

Besides, Nigeria's political practice recognises 6 geopolitical regions whicb are identified by their geographical location so there quite clearly is a southern Nigeria which is divided into South-South west, South south, and South east. So I don't know what your basis is for such a statement.

Oga u can keep massaging this statement anyhow u want but Nigeria or any other country for that matter is one entity except for Sudan and South Sudan or do u require a passport or documents to move from southern Nigeria to northern Nigeria ...?

I know leaving with the north drags u back but please find a way and deal with,that’s ur cross please carry it grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF DSSC Recruitment / KSCOE GIDAN WAYA Shotlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test / Non Academic Staff Salary Scale In A Federal University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.