Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ (21870 Views)

Falana Petitions Police Over Kemi Olunloyo’s Comments On Sylvester Oromoni Death / Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Petitions Police CP; ACP; Emeka Ofor To British Authority / Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Gandollaar(f): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Oh STFU you stupid omo Igbo....am a muslim and am fully in support of what Igboho is doing, when fatai aborode was brutally killed by the stupid sarkin fulani and his boys didn't they know he was a Muslim.... religious bigotry kill you there.
I knew only a yoriba Muslim can muster this huge amount of bile in you.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Lol.....as said by a ret@ded lazy kponmo eater who can't do farm work.....I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors, keep wankking on nairaland but even your IG dare not touch Igboho.
Baba, leave name calling....lol. I don't have the energy for that. If you have any meaningful point to make, you can qoute me again.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Gandollaar(f): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He is from oyo state, he one of your people.
I'm from the land of the rising sun.

He's ojukwuhusband brother's younger brother.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Just stop the name-calling and make sense for once. Everything you've written here simply goes to show you're not mentally balanced. To ba ti mu agbo e, pada wa qoute mi. Ara e o ya.

Lol....do a little research and maybe after then you'd find out that you're the one with a brain that functions like a toaster.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
I'm from the land of the rising sun.

He's ojukwuhusband brother's younger brother.

What land is that
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Gandollaar(f): 1:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

This omo Igbo stop quoting me...
Egba ni mo ma Igbo re very soon.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
I knew only a yoriba Muslim can muster this huge amount of bile in you.

Says the terroristic ipob pig that attacks police stations and check points...
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by eledumare2012: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

What nonsense is this you are saying? Is he supposed to keep quiet over Igboho's criminal activity because he is forming Oduduwa activist? Such blackmail should not be allowed to stand. You people are supporting criminality based on sentiments.
No my friend.
The complainer should simply go to the court of law. There are also institutions whose responsibility is to handle financial crime. Simple
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by jrusky(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

What nonsense is this you are saying? Is he supposed to keep quiet over Igboho's criminal activity because he is forming Oduduwa activist? Such blackmail should not be allowed to stand. You people are supporting criminality based on sentiments.

Pls wait which school did you attended? So when you read you have no time to think about what you read if it make sense or just pure thrash?

So are you telling me the thing called Waheed Adetunji petition was what IG send a whole police battalion to come all the way from Abuja to deliver to Igboho ba

Pls when did IG now become land grabber or the person to arrest anyone on civil matter

Pls is IG the court? The nonsense man claimed several attempts to arrest Igboho pls when and what date? Is it the court that gave him the permission to arrest Igboho? Pls where are the copies of the numerous arrest warrant

How does land matter which is not fed govt land in far away Ibadan now the duty of IG that Waheed has to petition IG and IG will be so foolish to send a police battalion to Igboho

Listen good and well the moment I saw "Waheed" in the man name I knew where is coming from. Headslamners can not do without falling people hands.

Use your senses Mr man. Either you like igboho or not it does not matter because no one care who the bleep you are. Ok.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by eledumare2012: 1:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
techmo:
cool

Land tussle is settled at a court, what does he expect police to do

All this stupid attempts to arrest Igboho won't work

Exactly my point.
I love ur insight
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by joefelin2345: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Weyrey, Ki la gbe, ki la ju? You're already mentioning my parents. Can you see you're a product of poor parenting and an idiotic omoluabi. I have been everywhere in the SW but you idiot seat in one location and think one Oduduwa republic will save your ass.

Goat like you just hear Oduduwa and run with it. Give me three valid reasons for Oduduwa. You don't have.

Weyrey like you are shouting herdsmen as if they are not in other West African countries wrecking havoc. If you think Yoruba nation would save you from anything, you don't have sense.

Be copying Igbos whose region has no meaning economic growth and even if they have Biafria, they still wouldn't stay at home. It still wouldn't make any difference.
Ori gbogbo yin o pe danu.
Good day my brother. You can make your point & contributions towards this vital issue without insulting or abusing your fellow Yoruba. You are entitle to your opinion any time any day my brother Omoluabi. But the issue is ..Can you also give us at least 3 valid points beside sharing of oil money while the Yoruba should not ask for ...Self Determination in the face of our bitter experience in Nigeria over the years? Beside, what will happen if Oil get dried up tomorrow? When the Govt of Dubai noticed that such may occur to their oil, the started what you have there today. Are we doing the same in this country? You could also blame the Yoruba for being part of the problems but then what can they do in a faulty contraction called Nigeria? Must a country has any natural resources before it could be developed? Who are the real beneficiaries of the Oil today to be honest with ourselves. I share part of your fear for the New Nations but ..Necessity they say is first law for survival. If not for International Conspiracy, Biafra could have been a successful country today. I was in Umuahia in year 2000 visited Ojukwu bunker & War museum, I really marveled that if these could have been produced in 1967 by now U could imagine where they could have been today. Not that they don't have differences but they came together to fight a common cause even if it was some of them that started the problem in the first place. So my brother, let's be having healthy debate on this issue for us to achieve a common goal. Together we shall succeed. Aluta Continua, Victoria Acerta.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Gandollaar(f): 1:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Says the terroristic ipob pig that attacks police stations and check points...
For a man, you are too emotional. 97% of your post are nothing but the emotional rant of a Yahoo boy wey never hammer.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by helinues: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

He is from oyo state, he one of your people.

I have made so many people confused on NL, just like the person you are responding to.... grin cheesy
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by maasoap(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Jostoman:
Mr adetunji don't allow yourself to be use by any powerful APC politician o.

Are you a kid? Who doesn't know Igboho as a criminal using Yorubas interests as cover up? That was what he was known for, criminal activities
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Gandollaar(f): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
joefelin2345:
Good day my brother. You can make your point & contributions towards this vital issue without insulting or abusing your fellow Yoruba. You are entitle to your opinion any time any day my brother Omoluabi. But the issue is ..Can you also give us at least 3 valid points beside sharing of oil money while the Yoruba should not ask for ...Self Determination in the face of our bitter experience in Nigeria over the years? Beside, what will happen if Oil get dried up tomorrow? When the Govt of Dubai noticed that such may occur to their oil, the started what you have there today. Are we doing the same in this country? You could also blame the Yoruba for being part of the problems but then what can they do in a faulty contraction called Nigeria? Must a country has any natural resources before it could be developed? Who are the real beneficiaries of the Oil today to be honest with ourselves. I share part of your fear for the New Nations but ..Necessity they say is first law for survival. If not for International Conspiracy, Biafra could have been a successful country today. I was in Umuahia in year 2000 visited Ojukwu bunker & War museum, I really marveled that if these could have been produced in 1967 by now U could imagine where they could have been today. Not that they don't have differences but they came together to fight a common cause even if it was some of them that started the problem in the first place. So my brother, let's be having healthy debate on this issue for us to achieve a common goal. Together we shall succeed. Aluta Continua, Victoria Acerta.
Precious time wasting... threeblackbirds is a paid APC miscreant, so you are talking to the back of his hand.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Gandollaar:
For a man, you are too emotional. 97% of your post are nothing but the emotional rant of a Yahoo boy wey never hammer.

Says a jobless ipob troll.... grin
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Alex4555(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

Wait till Alhaji Atiku becomes president. Insha Allah. You will be proud to be a Nigerian. Mark my words.

You be mumu sir
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by thecommunist(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

and what do you think the north is doing by trying to reform former boko haram fighters only for them to go back to boko haram with more information about the government, what do you call Gumi's bromance with the bandits and he even going as far as telling them that it is christian soldiers that is killing them? You are hypocrites. And God go put you all to shame!
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by thecommunist(m): 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Pierocash:
This was same way the people of North east were shielding Mohammed Yusuf ,and his deputy Shekau in the early days of their atrocities.

Look at where they are now. I support Ighoho on his stand against the fulanis,and his agitation of the Yoruba nation. I stand to condemn any plot to get him arrested base on any of the above position.

But not on criminal matters as this, Ighoho cannot be fighting the fulanis for their land grabbing and expansionist agenda against his people,while back home he does same using his connection and power.

Ighoho and his boys should be arrested and tamed.
the same way Government is arresting Gumi for the nonsense he is doing and talking with the bandits. God go shame all of you!
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by HRMK: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
real estate agent my foot!what is the dffce btw them and land grabbers?they are partners!somebody is using this man against igboho!if he has genuine case against igboho,he shuld go to court!!
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Omodua(m): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2021
RichDad1:

Keep your jaundiced advice for your lord and savior Lamidi kwanu
Are you also implying that Sunday Igboho Lord and Saviour of Yoruba nation?
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by CONFAMA: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
oluwazt:
Just imagine if this news was Nnamdi Kanu defrauding people on a real estate deal, afonja media will be all over it like human skull and afonjas will be in all threads insulting him. But you will not see any Igbo or Biafra on this news. A testament that Afonjas are the troublemakers between these two.

You're already on the news. Next...
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by Pierocash(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Go and arrest and tame him....even the police and army knew what they saw the time they tried nonsense in ibadan.....some of you will be talking shit but think you're making sense.....if you want tame Igboho pressure your stupid government to go after your brothers in miyyetti Allah and the killer herdsmen then Igboho will not have anything to fight for.....but your hypocrisy and one sidedness only see justice when it applies to certain people....brainless fvck.
are you suffering from dementia, or you have comprehension issue?

Because he is fighting for Yoruba nation he should go about grabbing people's land unchecked?

Are you sick? Did Gumi grab anybody's land?
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by onadana: 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
Flier:
Why the Waheed Olatunji of a man can not go to court rather than getting him arrested
I am sure they just want to use him to get Igoho arrested

Courts are on strike.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by GoldHorse(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
catfrog10:
Igboho is an agboro, a criminally minded political tout.

Yeah na real "agboro" indeed"...whatever that means undecided
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by HBB1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2021
OjukuwuHusband:

Your father is a criminal, he's wanted for the rape of your mother...am your relative by the way.

You not being able to table your thoughts and arguments without cussing says a lot about you.

Can Igboho say in all truth that he has never been used for election violence?
Can he swear he has never extorted anybody?
Can he say he has never harassed or been used to harass innocent people?

His agitation for the Yorubas should not make me sentimental.

My brothers business got destroyed because of him (including the myriad of other frustrating Nigerian factors) and I know if many others are allowed to speak, more horrible stories will come out.

Cheers!
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by gbengaadeleye12: 3:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is close to lie
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by FLYFIRE(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
catfrog10:
Igboho is an agboro, a criminally minded political tout.
What has made this man a tout. Because he is raising defence for his people that the govt refused to do? Have you ever been suppressed by people who think they are stronger than you because they have people who are always behind them? If you have not, I pray that this will come to you soon & you wont have help from anywhere. May be after then will you know that Nigeria is in a big MESS

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by peculiar2233: 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

Gbenu ofo so'hun
Ato ku ma ku, amona orun ma lo
Go get him arrested and stop crying like a baby here

1 Like

Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by dragunov: 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

I should study the achievement of the west pre-independence in the 1999 constitution? Please, have a good day.

You did not ask about the achievement of the West Region. You wanted to know why states cannot use their resources. That was the question you asked. Have a good day.
Re: Igboho: Waheed Adetunji Petitions Police Over 'Fraudulent Act’ by WelcomeToBiafra: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2021
Yoruba sabotours are coming out against the freedom of the people of Oduduwa; fulani jihadist forces has been the one controlling Yoruba land. Now the original owners of the land has returned after 60 years to reclaim their Oduduwa land, fulani terrorist land agencies are not having joy anymore grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Peter Obi's Diaspora Interaction In Manchester / Olumide Akpata Attacked In UNIBEN, Blames State Government / PDP Wins Big As INEC Announces Ondo House Of Assembly Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.