Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level - Investment (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level (65862 Views)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / Cryptocurrency For Total Beginners (free Course) / Can You Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance To your Naira Fiat Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by keymatt(m): 9:04am On Feb 04, 2023
Dfrenzy:

Hi Keymatt,
Looking for hot cake coins is basically not the way to make it big over the long run in this crypto space. Hot cake coins are basically like gambling, because they could make you, or wreck you. Rather look for real blockchain projects with lots of infrastrustures, and ongoing developments in it's ecosystem, invest into it as much as you can, then hold your investment for a couple of months, or years, that remains the best, safest, easiest, and most guaranteed way of making it big over the course of time, in this crypto space. Imagine if you had have the priviledge of investing into Bnb, Ethereum, or Bitcoin at their infancy states few years back, how much money you would have made by now. Just $100 worth of investment into Bnb when it was still at $1 per coin, would be worth about $30,000 today, $100 investment into Ethereum when it was still at $1, would be worth about $150,000 today, and if you had invested $100 into Bitcoin at the early stage of $1 back then, it would currently be worth about $2,200,000. When it comes to making it big in crypto, the best way still remains investing early into good blockchain projects, then holding onto your investment for few years.

The challenge is that, good and legitimate blockchain projects, are hard to come by, so if you are fortunate to find one, do all you can to invest into it massively, and experience great wealth in few years time. The only legitimate blockchain project that I know of for now is, Ultron layer one blockchain project.

Ultron layer one blockchain was launched June last year, but already I have made over 800% of my investment, and it's still at the early stage of $0.07 per ulx coin, the coin was launched at $0.01. Imagine how much you would have made when the coin eventually gets to just $1. You can decide to buy the coin from Dex like pancakeswap, and ultronswap, or from Cex like Superex. But, it's way more profitable, and advisable to buy a staking hub nft package, through the Mavie platform.

Whatsapp: +2347018130222
Thank you sir for this wonderful advice. I really appreciate it.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
keymatt:
Thank you sir for this wonderful advice. I really appreciate it.

You are welcome
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
So far, I have made over $4,000 just by promoting this amazing Ultron opportunity.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 04, 2023
Please do yourself the favour to read trading books and watch YouTube videos on technical trading before going to Binance to trade.

If not,you will never know why, how you made money or lost money from a trade.

Blind trading.

Learn!!

There are lots of books. Stay away from social distractions

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 6:00am On Feb 05, 2023
CryptBrian:
Please do yourself the favour to read trading books and watch YouTube videos on technical trading before going to Binance to trade.

If not,you will never know why, how you made money or lost money from a trade.

Blind trading.

Learn!!

There are lots of books. Stay away from social distractions

You are very very right πŸ‘. But, investing early into great projects, still remains the best and easiest way of making it big in this crypto space.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 05, 2023
Dfrenzy:

You are very very right πŸ‘. But, investing early into great projects, still remains the best and easiest way of making it big in this crypto space.
of course investing early before bull run is one of the best ways to accumulate funds.

In 2021/2022 run, my wakanda Inu investment of 50$ gave me millions in naira.

A pretty two plots of land in highbrow area sits on the money.

Learn!!!

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 9:59am On Feb 05, 2023
CryptBrian:
of course investing early before bull run is one of the best ways to accumulate funds.

In 2021/2022 run, my wakanda Inu investment of 50$ gave me millions in naira.

A pretty two plots of land in highbrow area sits on the money.

Learn!!!

Nice one πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We will be achieving much more with Ultron layer one blockchain project.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05, 2023
Happy Sunday family! πŸ’•

Join our Mavie Global CEO Mr. Michal Prazenica for Official presentation. Solid basics can jump start your success, so don’t miss this call. Get ready for the upcoming week!

⏰Today at 7PM CET / 10PM Dubai time.

πŸ“ŒLink: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/4685115486?pwd=ODcrRmxpeGZQS1JyL1BEVzUrY1c1Zz09
πŸ“ŒMeeting ID: 468 511 5486
πŸ“ŒPassword: 123456

Check the flyer for time zones and make sure you are on time.

Success runs in the family! #allforone πŸ€—

whatsApp: +2347018130222

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by keymatt(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dfrenzy:

Nice one πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

We will be achieving much more with Ultron layer one blockchain project.
Is there Ultron airdrop?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2023
keymatt:
Is there Ultron airdrop?

No Sir, you have to buy ulx coins either from Centralized exchange (Superex), or Decentralized exchange (Pancakeswap). But, it's best to buy a staking hub package, and passively earn more ulx coins on daily basis for 5 years. The minimum package is $100.

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 9:51am On Feb 15, 2023
This year our Campaign theme is, EXPERIENCE BLOCKCHAIN AND CRYPTO WEALTH.

Formally we have always shared the Testimonies of other persons, now is time for you to personally experience the Blockchain and cryptocurrency wealth for yourself. It's time for you to be used as example of those that made money in the crypto-space.

Join us every Monday, Wednesday and Friday meeting to learn more about this project and business opportunity.
*MEETING LINK πŸ‘‡* https://meet.google.com/mge-qvmn-yjx

*VENUE : GOOGLE MEET πŸ‘†*

*TIME ⌚ 5:00PM πŸ•” πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬NIGERIAN TIME*

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2023
This year our Campaign theme is, EXPERIENCE BLOCKCHAIN AND CRYPTO WEALTH.

Formally we have always shared the Testimonies of other persons, now is time for you to personally experience the Blockchain and cryptocurrency wealth for yourself. It's time for you to be used as example of those that made money in the crypto-space.

Join us every Monday, Wednesday and Friday meeting to learn more about this project and business opportunity.
*MEETING LINK πŸ‘‡* https://meet.google.com/mge-qvmn-yjx

*VENUE : GOOGLE MEET πŸ‘†*

*TIME ⌚ 5:00PM πŸ•” πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬NIGERIAN TIME*

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xiZc7LppOg

ULTRON Layer 1 BlockChain Solution.

Watch. Learn. Grab Ultron Opportunity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Let's start promotion πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
When evaluating a crypto project, here are some key factors to consider:

1. Whitepaper: A detailed and transparent whitepaper is an essential component of any reputable crypto project. A good whitepaper should explain the project's goals, technical details, development roadmap, and potential use cases.

2. Team: The team behind the project should have relevant experience and a track record of success in the industry. Check the team's LinkedIn profiles, their previous projects, and their reputation in the community.

3. Community and Social Media Presence: Check the project's social media accounts, forums, and other online channels to see how active and engaged the community is. A strong community can indicate a healthy and sustainable project.

4. Partnerships and Collaborations: Look for partnerships with reputable companies and organizations in the industry. Collaborations can bring additional expertise, resources, and credibility to the project.

5. Technology: A good crypto project should have innovative technology that solves a real-world problem or offers unique features. Look for technical details and how the project plans to scale and improve over time.

6. Tokenomics: A sound token economy is important for any crypto project. Check the token distribution, the utility of the token, and the project's plans for managing inflation and supply.

7. Market Opportunity: Consider the project's market opportunity and potential for adoption. A good crypto project should have a clear target market and a strategy for acquiring and retaining users.

BUY ULTRON NFT STAKING HUB PACKAGE TODAY, AND EARN DAILY STAKING REWARDS FOR FIVE YEARS....

3 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HykYmkRXsg

Don't miss this massive blockchain conference holding on in UYO

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 12:30am On Mar 06, 2023
*BRIEF EXPLANATION OF MAVIE & ULTRON LAYER1 BLOCKCHAIN PROJECT*

*What Is Ultron?*
Ultron (ULX) is a revolutionary Layer1 blockchain eco-system which offers unlimited reward opportunities for crypto and non-crypto users. It is similar to Binance, Cardano, Polkerdot, Solana, Fantom etc.

It is highly scalable, Secure, Ethereum Compatible, Instant transactions, Attractive APY and Low transaction fees.

*What is the difference between Ultron and other Layer1 blockchain projects?*
Other Layer1 projects like binance, solana, cardano etc have decentralized blockchain with no native applications. They all use different coins for the projects within their eco-system.
Ultron has it's own unique decentralized blockchain with 20+ native applications built on it and all will need the Ultron ULX coin to operate.

*Ultron Eco-system*
Ultronswap (Decentralized Exchange), Ultronstaking, Farming, Borrowing, LaunchPad, 6+ Cross-chain Bridges, Lending, NFTs, Metaverse, Gaming etc

Ultron ULX is a decentralized utility coin built on it's own blockchain where the value of the coin will be determined by the forces of demand and supply in the market. Liquidity for the coin will be provided by different crypto users and not the company which will make it very easy for any individual to swap ULX coin to any other crypto through the decentralized exchange (Ultronswap). This simply means the company will not have control over the coin.

40 different developers from the Ethereum and Polkerdot blockchain came together to build this coin and it's native applications. Ultron is strictly a technology company and not a network marketing company.

Ultron ULX coin and it's unique blockchain MAINNET went live on June 1st 2022.

*Who is MaVie International?*
MaVie International is an affiliate marketing agency based in Ljubljana, Slovenia. It has a branch in UK and two different office locations in Slovenia and our new onshore office in Dubai was opened in Sept/Oct 2022.

MaVie is the only company that has the sole partnership rights to sell Ultron staking hub using the mlm business model to their existing huge community. Every other projects in the Ultron eco-system can be accessed directly from the market after launching.

*What is Ultron Staking and how do you make money from it?*
Ultron staking is an application on the ultron blockchain that allows you to produce new ULX coins simply by holding and locking up a particular amount of ULX coins in a wallet. The more ULX coins a user holds on the staking hub wallet, the more new ULX coins are produced daily. The staking has an operating term of 5yrs of which every year some percentage of the locked ULX coins will be unlocked for withdrawal or to be restake.

0.2% in ULX coins will be produced daily on the locked coins which you can either withdraw and sell on the Ultronswap decentralized exchange or put back on autostaking to compound and produce more ULX coins for you. As the value of ULX coin increase in the market due to the utility of the coin and robust eco-system, the more money you can make with ultron staking. This is a very profitable way to make life changing money through crypto.

Listed below, are the prices of the various staking hub nft packages, that are available
$100 BASIC
$500 LITE PLUS
$1500 STANDARD
$5000 STANDARD PLUS
$12,500 PREMIUM
$30,000 PREMIUM PLUS
$100,000 SPREME
$300,000 SPREME PLUS

Alot of persons are still in regret for missing the early adoption stage of ETHERIUN, BINANCE, SOLANA, CARDANO, POLYGON, BITCOIN, when the prices where just few cents, or few dollars. Please, don't regret missing out Ultron ulx coin, at this early adoption stage.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2023
🚨STAKING HUB NFT UPDATE🌟

This year has seen and is yet to bring many positive updates to the Ultron Ecosystem. It’s time to find out more about the latest developments in Staking Hub NFT, and the changes we're finally able to share with you.

We've made two major changes that we're confident will have a positive impact:

➑️Halving periods personalization
➑️Staking Hub NFT rewards distribution optimization

Check out our Official Update paper for the specific details. We've included explanations and examples that dive deeper into the new rewards distribution system, as well as the auto-stake properties of the hubs and our fairer halving period timing.

Our goal in implementing these changes is to create a more stable and secure ecosystem for everyone. We want to ensure that our reward system is as fair as possible and that we're giving due recognition to our amazing supporters.

See the attached document.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2023
ULTRON REACHES TOP 10 IN TVL ON DEFILLAMA: THE FASTEST GROWING LAYER ONE IN THE WORLD! πŸ”₯πŸš€πŸŽ‰

πŸš€πŸ”₯πŸŽ‰ ULTRON is on fire! We're thrilled to announce that we've reached the TOP 10 in TVL on Defillama out of 172 blockchain projects! And get this, we did it in less than 10 months after our launch 🀯 That's right, ULTRON is the fastest-growing layer one in the world 🌎 Join us in celebrating this huge milestone! πŸ™Œ

Why is this important?
πŸ“Œ DefiLlama is one of the largest DeFi TVL aggregators. It exclusively tracks popular layer-1 blockchain systems and their dApps. πŸ“Š
πŸ“Œ They gather open-source data and daily trading activities for analysis. Then the report is made available to everyone for free. πŸ—‚ πŸ“ˆ
πŸ“Œ It is considered one of the most essential tools for crypto investors. πŸ’»πŸͺ™
πŸ“Œ DefiLlama's platform empowers the project to be recognized and supported by crypto investors and enthusiasts. πŸ’ͺ

Check out the full list of rankings at https://defillama.com/chains (remember to filter by Staking to see the list!) πŸ†.

BUY YOUR ULTRON STAKING HUB NFT PACKAGE TODAY, AND EARN PASSIVE INCOME DAILY FOR 5 YEARS πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

WhatsApp: +2347018130222

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2023
Even in a bearish season, ulx coin is still bullish πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Buy Ultron NFT staking hub package today, and earn passively for 5 years

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 7:54am On Mar 14, 2023
The beauty of investing in a real layer one blockchain project

When I invested $1,300 June last year June in Ultron layer one blockchain, I received about 50,000 ulx coins, then the price of ulx was $0.01. currently, I have over 100,000 ulx coins (and I will be receiving more coins on daily basis for 5 years), and the price of ulx is currently about $0.1. So, my $1,300 investment is currently worth about, $10,000. And, the price of ulx is going to hit $1, $5, and even $10 in few years from now. The price will continue to increase because, this is a layer one blockchain project, with alot of innovative technology, and applications being deployed in it's ecosystem.

Buy Ultron Staking Hub NFT package today, and settle yourself financially πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Don't wait until the price of ulx get to $1, $2, $5, or even $10 before you buy your Ultron staking hub nft package πŸ“¦ πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

Buy your Ultron staking hub nft package today, and earn passive income on daily basis for 5 years πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by mercyfoundme001: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
HOW TO EARN $500 OR MORE WEEKLY WITH $20-50 USING A HIGH-RANKING EXPERT TRADING METHOD ON BINANCE

When I tell people that in everything they do, they should first seek empowered knowledge and updated information, unfortunately, many don't understand it. Many people believe that they can just go online and start a business. Having spent over 8 years in the forex and cryptocurrency markets, I know some good onions that will not make your eyes water. Now, listen well.

Do you know that you don't need to perform any technical analysis on future trading before you can make good money? Do you know that you can make over 567.45% weekly, even beyond all expectations, with just an app? Many have spent a lot of money to learn and trade, while many have also lost a lot of money. But when you engage some tools, either in spot or future trading, you can make good money. Let me break it down for you.

You need a Binance, Bybit, or Kucoin account.
Connect with a high-ranking trader whose primary job is daily trading.
Fund your account with a minimum of $10.
Initiate this trade immediately.
Download their app and keep watching.
Let me tell you what will happen:

When these high-ranked traders are making money, you too are making money.
You make whatever percentage you set in, and many others.
Let me share my experience from last week:

I funded my Binance account with $100.
I traded with just 10 high-ranking traders.
I traded with 10 USDT each.
Each trade gave me 2 USDT profit based on my settings.
That is a total of $120 profit on that very day.
My dear reader, I don't know your level of information when it comes to trading. I don't know if you are still considering starting this business or not. Whatever your decision, please don't just start but acquire full knowledge about it. Like I always say, crypto trading is like crude oil.

For help or support, you can call or chat with me on WhatsApp: +234-09064873736
Email: olurantiprofile@gmail.com
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by odenkirk: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2023
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 04, 2023

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by zionema(m): 1:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nice one
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by NorthernSerene(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Boss iLegendd longest time, I really enjoyed an Arbitrage thing you got us into then. I would love to continue from here but unfortunately I've sold my Android Note 11 Pro due to the bad economic situation in the country now using Tecno T528 a Java powered phone very stressful. Thanks Boss iLegendd for the knowledge and experience you've given to me. Remain loyal Boss.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by zionema(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
iLegendd:

Yes β€” a day to a week.
I have bought some usdt through fiat and also some bnb, and Eth through trade conversion, my question is this what network are my usdt, BNB and Eth are on in binance app?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by webhouselab20: 9:20am On Oct 04, 2023
Can you really make $200 weekly to trade crypto without any capital?

Good morning crypto trader,

As usd is soar greatly here in Nigeria,this is great opportunity for many people who just *holding* them in thier wallet Alone.

The question now is how many do you have in your wallet?

*Many don't have anything* ...

Infact, many are selling the little they have *due to increase financial challenge around them* .

As many opportunities are spring up daily in the industry but many are like *why didn't I have money at this time to trade?*

Panic no more...

Recently, I hit it high in one program called affiliate program.

It's possible many even know this....

Apart from general affiliate program, some top exchanger, Blockchain and other has lots of affiliate marketing funnel for you..

All you need is you join then as an affiliate and use two tool to promote your link without you spending any money than your data connectivity.

βœ“Quora
βœ“Chatgbt

You see ,my friend, if you create just 12 swap content per day with help of chatgbt with your affiliate link daily, you will hit the rock before 12 days.

This is amazing opportunity for you if you don't have money to trade.

Try and ventures into it.

I wish u the best .

Don't just fold your hand but take good steps .

Good morning.

Engr Oluranti

Crypto Trader/Digital
Asset investor

olurantiprofile@gmail.com

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December

Viewing this topic: folamee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.