Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level (66124 Views)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / Cryptocurrency For Total Beginners (free Course) / Can You Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance To your Naira Fiat Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2021

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2021

3 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
For continuation, click here.

https://www.nairaland.com/6504311/crypto-total-beginners-guide-how/3#101073645

mezico96:
Pls how much is the least to start with?

$10.1 ~ $11.00 (Binance limit).

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
KingAbdulazeez:

More Please, I Want To Start Trading On Binance.
Can I Start With 12 Dollars Worth Bnb?

Yes
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2021
Bobbyunitedfc:
Boss wee need a whatsapp group for this sir...

No — open is better. I don't use WhatsApp that often. If it's open, more people will benefit from it.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2021
slyydave:

THANK YOU BRO.
AM SO INTERESTED BUT STILL FIND IT HARD TO UNDESTAND

cry
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Silasloaded:
Goodday Boss Illegend of you are a Trader on Binance Exchange then I can send you money in exchange of bitcoin Deal?

No

I only sell once in a blue moon.

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by oxiide22(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
Nice info, b4 this I thought crypto is a rocket science

10 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Kwem(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Boss check $shiba if it has a nice project...

Since am new to the whole stuff so i don't know how to read if it has a good project

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Kwem(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Boss you're doing well

Godbless.

I managed to start from the time you picked someone from here to teach how to trade and you later send some 1inch to her

It has not being easy thou but it worth it after all...

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Kwem(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
Thanks for encouraging people God bless...

3 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by donprosper6(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Yes

How do I get your WhatsApp contact we need to talk pls.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
donprosper6:

How do I get your WhatsApp contact we need to talk pls.
We have a business WhatsApp and it's on my profile, but if what you want to enquire is about Crypto, then I'm sorry. We currently don't offer any paid or free guide/mentorship at the moment.

Kindly bear with us.

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kwem:
Boss you're doing well

Godbless.

I managed to start from the time you picked someone from here to teach how to trade and you later send some 1inch to her

It has not being easy thou but it worth it after all...

Commendable move.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by dotunibrahim7(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
ILegendd more power to your elbow. I'm learning
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
oxiide22:
Nice info, b4 this I thought crypto is a rocket science

Crypto is easy — even technical analysis. What is hard is patience (emotional control).

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2021
dotunibrahim7:
ILegendd more power to your elbow. I'm learning

You're welcome — more coming soon.

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by oxiide22(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Crypto is easy — even technical analysis. What is hard is patience (emotional control).
exactly, I also learned that from your posts.

another issue bothering is...what is the different b/w crypto and ponzi scheme like mmm that crashed ago, don't u think one day it will also crash and gone forever like mmm?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2021
oxiide22:
exactly, I also learned that from your posts.

another issue bothering is...what is the different b/w crypto and ponzi scheme like mmm that crashed ago, don't u think one day it will also crash and gone forever like mmm?

M.MM is owned by someone, but Crypto is owned by everyone.

Since it's owned by everyone, it means everyone will run it down (greed) and the same everyone will bring it back up (investment).

When the only road used by everyone gets damaged by everyone, but the government ignores for years, one day, everyone will gather and fix it themselves.

When the road spoils again, everyone will gather and fix or patch it again. It may take 50 years, but they'll surely fix it.

Even though Crypto is for everyone, each token is owned by someone or group of people. When they want everyone to own it, they make it decentralized.

Crypto will always crash, but not like MMM. It will rise again after some years. It's like rainy season and dry season.

Now, in Crypto, it's rainy season. It's a time to harvest for those that planted their crops or money in dry season.

Some people are planting now. When dry season comes, they'll lose some percentage of their money if they don't cash out. This doesn't mean they've lost it forever like for.ex — they just need to be patience till another rainy reason comes. This is why I talked about patience.

No matter the season we are in, there will always be food. Farmers don't care if it's rainy or sunny — there will always be food.

This is to say there will always be money to made in Crypto whether it's rainy season or dry season. When it's crashing, people short it and make money. When it's rising, people long it and make money.

In summary, Crypto has money front and back unlike M.MM.

Yes, talking about individual tokens owned by some scammers, they'll surely crash and the founders will run with your money. This is why it's good to research a coin to know if it has a use case/fundamental and the team behind it is legit.

"How do I find out?" you asked. By doing indept research about the coin. If you can't do research, then it means you're lazy and can't hodl every coin.

In this case, buy only BTC, ETH, Ada, and Dot. (BEAD).

If you can research, you'll have lots of great options.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by oxiide22(m): 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2021
iLegendd:

Since it's owned by everyone, it means everyone will run it down (greed) and the same everyone will bring it back up (investment).

When the only road used by everyone gets damaged by everyone, but the government ignores for years, one day, everyone will gather and fix it themselves.

When the road spoils again, everyone will gather and fix or patch it again. It may take 50 years, but they'll surely fix it.

Even though Crypto is for everyone, each token is owned by someone or group of people. When they want everyone to own it, they make it decentralized.

Crypto will always crash, but not like MMM. It will rise again after some years. It's like rainy season and dry season.

Now, in Crypto, it's rainy season. It's a time to harvest for those that planted their crops or money in dry season.

Some people are planting now. When dry season comes, they'll lose some percentage of their money if they don't cash out. This doesn't mean they've lost it forever like for.ex — they just need to be patience till another rainy reason comes. This is why I talked about patience.

No matter the season we are in, there will always be food. Farmers don't care if it's rainy or sunny — there will always be food.

This is to say there will always be money to made in Crypto whether it's rainy season or dry season. When it's crashing, people short it and make money. When it's rising, people long it and make money.

Yes, talking about individual tokens owned by some scammers, they'll surely crash and the founders will run with your money. This is why it's good to research a coin to know if it has a use case/fundamental and the team behind it is legit.

"How do I find out?" you asked. By doing indept research about the coin. If you can't do research, then it means you're lazy and can't hodl every coin.

you allays my fears, I quite understand now. I like the simple language u use to draw analogy and explained the terms
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by asitis752: 10:49am On Apr 18, 2021
iLegendd:

You're welcome — more coming soon.
value! I know you are a very big man and I can't afford to pay for your mentorship but the info you are giving here will change the financial life of many people. Keep it up bro

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by PraiseDLord: 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2021
iLegendd:

Please what is the difference between Forex trading and Crypto?
For example, in Forex, you can make money under a bullish or bearish trends alike by going long or short respectively. Is it so with Crypto too?
Please what exactly is the difference between the two?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by iLegendd(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2021
PraiseDLord:

Please what is the difference between Forex trading and Crypto?
For example, in Forex, you can make money under a bullish or bearish trends alike by going long or short respectively. Is it so with Crypto too?
Please what exactly is the difference between the two?
Thanks

I don't trade Forex — it's for people who love losing money. Both are similar 90% of the time, but when you lose in Forex, it's gone for life. When you lose in Crypto, it's not gone for life except you're Future Trading.

Yes, Crypto has short and long too.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Emmexguy123: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2021
Thank you so much Iledendd...
You are indeed a good teacher..

Please i want a comprehensive list of crypto coins someone can invest on as of now..
Those ones you think or feel that have enough potential.

Thanks for your reply.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by angie88: 5:26am On Apr 19, 2021
pls must I trade with d coin to make profit or I will just buy and leave it there. pls am a novice but I want to learn
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by shiffynaani(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2021
Has the training end or are we to expect more?

You have not expatiate on how to trade. Thanks
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Leezah(f): 4:08pm On Apr 19, 2021
wink
damtan:

I'm not new to binance. Been using it for years
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Leezah(f): 4:13pm On Apr 19, 2021
jOIN US
Leezah:
Here you go

https://chat(dot)whatsapp(dot)com/DY7PNHNhHz12hygLGWcLo6

Replace the "dot" with "." As in full stop
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Mozaynla: 6:12pm On Apr 19, 2021
iLegendd:

I don't trade Forex — it's for people who love losing money. Both are similar 90% of the time, but when you lose in Forex, it's gone for life. When you lose in Crypto, it's not gone for life except you're Future Trading.

Yes, Crypto has short and long too.

This thread is very impactful, looking forward to the next stage.
God bless you boss

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.