Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level - Investment (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level (66059 Views)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / Cryptocurrency For Total Beginners (free Course) / Can You Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance To your Naira Fiat Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Samken2: 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2022
Pls I want to join cryto mining pls which cryto mining sites and apps can I mine cryto free in Nigeria
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Joyless004: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
I v always wanted to start buying coins with my spare money n leave it to grow but my fear v always been d ban placed on crypto in Nigeria. I have this fear of my Bank acct been blocked.. if someone can put me through how to use my bank card to credit my luno or binace acdout without having to pay someone to do it. I will really be happy.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by solitytv123(m): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2022
Joyless004:
I v always wanted to start buying coins with my spare money n leave it to grow but my fear v always been d ban placed on crypto in Nigeria. I have this fear of my Bank acct been blocked.. if someone can put me through how to use my bank card to credit my luno or binace acdout without having to pay someone to do it. I will really be happy.
I can teach you or better still just go to YouTube it is very easy.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Ulysses71: 11:59am On Jan 18, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Ulysses71: 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Gr8tfulmind(m): 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2022
Does kucoin require facial verification?
My phone front camera has spoiled.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Phrankher(f): 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hi guys, join me as I walk you hand in hand in your crypto journey.

This group is for complete beginners

https:///J4RhIdmFYJ8DQfSsacwsjR
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Joyless004: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
solitytv123:
I can teach you or better still just go to YouTube it is very easy.

Teach me then boss
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by okooloyun1(m): 1:40am On Jan 30, 2022
Nice thread, very informative.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Popson92: 8:05am On Feb 06, 2022
Thanks.

But what about P2P?
I thought it always depends on the limits the person who want to sell put up there.
CaveAdullam:

Increase the amount of your shib buy from 9.17 to 10usdt. Since your available usdt is 12, I think you should buy shib with 100% of it in order to meet with the required amount. The minimum amount you must spend to buy coins on binance is 10usdt.

Thanks.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by aekinscastle(m): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2022
To fund your Deriv/ Binary Account
"Forreal Exchange"
is always there for you, we are Fast and Reliable.
We also buy Skrill n Neteller funds 550/$
Contact us on 07036495941
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by johnfe: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Joyless004:

Bro I'll advice you not to buy coins for long term hold on Cex like Binance 'cos those coins have already mooned and achieved ATH- all time highs. Buy low market cap coins on Dex like trustwallet.

Before a coin is listed on standard centralised exchanges like Binance, it must've achieved a certain market cap.

Maybe ask Ilegendd for clarifications

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by 3exe3: 10:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
iLegendd:

Yes — a day to a week.

Can I upload temporary national id
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by AfroAgroPower: 10:46pm On May 20, 2022
Greetings to everyone...

For those of you who are interested in Making MASSIVE and PASSIVE Money from The Crypto Markets; You can Buy the Following Coins that have been Analysed to Grow Significantly in Price Value within a very short while.

We Follow Some Strict Financial Instructions which I already provided on My Coin Sensitization Thread which you can access through the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2#112976424

Please Before Trading on These Sets of Coins or Any Coins That I Release; You'll have to Read Through and Abide with The Principles and Mathematical Rules which I Instruct that Everyone Should follow.

It is My Interest That We all Utilize The Power and Potentials of Cryptocurrencies to Enrich and Empower Ourselves Exponentially. So, please carefully read through the thread, take notes and Adhere to My Trading Instructions

These sets of 6 Bullish Coins were dropped Early in The Morning of Yesterday (May 19, 2022) on My WhatsApp Ecurrency Broadcast List as Coin Updates to BUY, HOLD and SWAP for MaSSIVE and PaSSIVE Profiting.

You have still got time to Buy Them before Their Prices Pump because I'm Almost Certain That They will Pump based on My Experiential Analyses.

Best Regards,

~ Messiah.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Chaos14: 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2022
Coputa this is the thread
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by coputa(m): 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
Chaos14:
Coputa this is the thread
Thanks,i will go through.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 27, 2022
FMC Airdrop Now

To celebrate our upcoming launch and support Airdrop Program, 1000 FMC Airdrop will be given to participants after successful registration. Complete the tasks below to participate in the AirDrop event.

​​How to Get Started

Step 1: First visit the link

https://fmcpay.com/auth/register?ref=200858516

Step 2: Enter your login information (Username),
Email address and
Password.

Step 3: Next, open your registered email to receive a 6-digit verification code and fill out the registration page.

Step 4: Your reward(1000FMC) is in the Wallet <?>. 

Note: Users need to complete Verification in order to receive 1000 FMC.

1000FMC= $0.20 Now

There will be increase in price of the coin, don't miss out

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by lookyzy: 10:38am On Jun 27, 2022
No, we don't offer paid mentorship or free private guide at the moment.

The screenshots below will serve as your paid and free guide.

Crypto is simple, so we kept it as it should be, but we'll get to the nitty gritty as we progress. You'll love them, trust me.

Below is the only simple beginners' tutorial you'll ever need.

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by yungdesiner(m): 6:50am On Jul 01, 2022
Thanks alot brother cause I learnt so much. This post is really a legend.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by afforly16: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2022
Joyless004:

Register with remitano and you will be guided on how you to register and spend your money on cryptocurrency. Mind you your bank account is safe with this platform.
https://remitano.net/usdt/ng/join/3863729
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by afforly16: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2022
Samken2:
Pls I want to join cryto mining pls which cryto mining sites and apps can I mine cryto free in Nigeria
Register with remitano and you will be guided on how you to register and spend your money on cryptocurrency. Mind you your bank account is safe with this platform.
https://remitano.net/usdt/ng/join/3863729
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Jaxx123: 1:45am On Aug 12, 2022
YOU DONT NEED TO BE CRYPTO PRO BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE MILLIONS FROM THE CRYPTO MARKET!

YES !!!

You can read that again and again.

This is one of the lies they tell most novices today. You see, if all that you are searching for is how you can start crypto trading plus success is this, please do this and free your mind

-Download any of these markets app (Binance, kucoin,mxc)

-Register and verify it

-Fund your account

-Buy and hold With these simple steps

If you buy a good coin, you will forever be grateful.

I see you succeed. For further help, you can dm me

https:///send?phone=23408152469749&text=Please%20I%20need%20your%20help?

Or 08152469749

olurantiprofile@gmail.com Thanks
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Goldbw122(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
iLegendd:

No group. This thread serves as the group.
Chairman,you are a blessing, is been long I have search for how to trade spot but I couldn't see anyone that will guide me I have visit YouTube and many site but I couldn't get any valuable information, I have been using future, I have succeeded a few times but is not going well, so am very happy to see how you explain and break down every information to a understandable process, thank you so much, I know what to do now, with spot trading... Brother you deserve a warm gold medal... I swear...

2 Likes

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Chaos14: 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mathematricks

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by QuinModah(f): 7:57am On Sep 18, 2022
Goldbw122:

Chairman,you are a blessing, is been long I have search for how to trade spot but I couldn't see anyone that will guide me I have visit YouTube and many site but I couldn't get any valuable information, I have been using future, I have succeeded a few times but is not going well, so am very happy to see how you explain and break down every information to a understandable process, thank you so much, I know what to do now, with spot trading... Brother you deserve a warm gold medal... I swear...
Join m y c r y p t o n g
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by keymatt(m): 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Good day sir, happy new year.
Any news for your boys in the world of crypto? Which coin do you think will be a hot cake this year?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Dfrenzy(m): 5:02am On Feb 03, 2023
keymatt:
Good day sir, happy new year.
Any news for your boys in the world of crypto? Which coin do you think will be a hot cake this year?

Hi Keymatt,
Looking for hot cake coins is basically not the way to make it big over the long run in this crypto space. Hot cake coins are basically like gambling, because they could make you, or wreck you. Rather look for real blockchain projects with lots of infrastrustures, and ongoing developments in it's ecosystem, invest into it as much as you can, then hold your investment for a couple of months, or years, that remains the best, safest, easiest, and most guaranteed way of making it big over the course of time, in this crypto space. Imagine if you had have the priviledge of investing into Bnb, Ethereum, or Bitcoin at their infancy states few years back, how much money you would have made by now. Just $100 worth of investment into Bnb when it was still at $1 per coin, would be worth about $30,000 today, $100 investment into Ethereum when it was still at $1, would be worth about $150,000 today, and if you had invested $100 into Bitcoin at the early stage of $1 back then, it would currently be worth about $2,200,000. When it comes to making it big in crypto, the best way still remains investing early into good blockchain projects, then holding onto your investment for few years.

The challenge is that, good and legitimate blockchain projects, are hard to come by, so if you are fortunate to find one, do all you can to invest into it massively, and experience great wealth in few years time. The only legitimate blockchain project that I know of for now is, Ultron layer one blockchain project.

Ultron layer one blockchain was launched June last year, but already I have made over 800% of my investment, and it's still at the early stage of $0.07 per ulx coin, the coin was launched at $0.01. Imagine how much you would have made when the coin eventually gets to just $1. You can decide to buy the coin from Dex like pancakeswap, and ultronswap, or from Cex like Superex. But, it's way more profitable, and advisable to buy a staking hub nft package, through the Mavie platform.

Whatsapp: +2347018130222

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.