Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level - Investment (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level (65826 Views)

Belgium Orders Binance To Immediately Cease All Crypto Activities In The Country / Cryptocurrency For Total Beginners (free Course) / Can You Withdraw Bitcoin From Binance To your Naira Fiat Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Peacecephase: 1:09am On Dec 30, 2023
iLegendd:

You set your rate, but not below what Binance doesn't like. Read number 25, and 26.

Senior man thanks for the knowledge
imparted, I'd like to know when you're starting the next lecture tnx
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Jaxx123: 2:40pm On Feb 14
Making million on digital asset is better than fixing money in the Bank

If there is something legally and risk free to invest your money to now is cryptocurrency trading.

See een,

The hour has come for as many people with at least 20% knowledge of crypto trading to make.$1000-5000 even beyond.

Btc rose to $50k yesterday

In the evening it went back to $49k

I told one of my student to invest all the money he has been telling me about

That is about $5000

He did immediately include me.

Few hours ago, I check btc movement among others

It's has move from $49k to $51k

You know the meaning of that?

A hooge profit within 24hrs

See, that is what we called crypto scalping.

As Bull run is gradually penetrate in .

Am encourage you to tap into crypto trading with what ever you have .

Ai was at $0.4 two week ago but above $1 today

I can continue and continue to mention above 50 coin that will kick away poverty from your life

Listen , you don't need to store that money into your domiciliary account

No no no ,you don't need to fixed that money .

Do you know that downloading crypto app (binance) will have a great different over your finances.

I encourage you today to take that steps

If you need help and confirm signal, join my community

Happy Val

olurantiprofile@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by Orgymy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20
Am a beginner in this journey. Am starting with free airdrops. Can someone give me links for latest airdrops.

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by TrennixGLOBAL: 6:22pm On Mar 20
Orgymy:
Am a beginner in this journey. Am starting with free airdrops. Can someone give me links for latest airdrops.

Send me a message on WhatsApp and i will give you some good paying free airdrops.
I will also give you some mining sites to mine coins and withdraw for free. I have proofs for them.

Check my signature for my contact.....or here it is ( 0_70_ 8744_ 2391).

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by tweakstar: 8:33pm On Apr 16
iLegendd:

Divide in 2 and each of the 2, divide in 3.

Phase 1: $250 out of 500.
Phase 2: $250 again.

I use 2, 3, 5 formula.

20% first buy, then relax and watch for minutes or hours via you alarm. ($50).

30% if it falls from the point you bought. ($75).

50% if it falls further. ($125).

This is only after your research or analysis and the coin is in red or consolidation.

The phase 2 is backup for emergency purchase or money you'll use to rescue your initial investement if the coin is going up and down and the highest it goes is where you bought the 20% spot.

In this case, use the remaining $250 to rescue everything by buying at the bottom and when it rises back to the 20% spot you bought with phase 1 money, you cash out everything and wait till it falls again, then buy with the rescued $250 at the bottom at once and go to bed.

Nice one.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by MrCamron(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17
Btc is very much likely to hit somewhere between 55800 to 56800 before going up for another rally.

Current price is around 61333

I shared this info on my telegram channel and its telegram chatroom group earlier.

1 Like

Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by younglekky19: 9:06pm On Apr 18
MrCamron:
Btc is very much likely to hit somewhere between 55800 to 56800 before going up for another rally.

I shared this info on my telegram channel and its telegram chatroom group earlier.

Add me to your telegram group

I'm @Younglekky on TG
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by keymatt(m): 11:39pm On Apr 18
MrCamron:

link to your telegram group.
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by tweakstar: 12:37pm On Apr 22
johnfe:

Bro I'll advice you not to buy coins for long term hold on Cex like Binance 'cos those coins have already mooned and achieved ATH- all time highs. Buy low market cap coins on Dex like trustwallet.

Before a coin is listed on standard centralised exchanges like Binance, it must've achieved a certain market cap.

Maybe ask Ilegendd for clarifications
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by tweakstar: 5:46pm On Apr 23
Dfrenzy:
When evaluating a crypto project, here are some key factors to consider:

1. Whitepaper: A detailed and transparent whitepaper is an essential component of any reputable crypto project. A good whitepaper should explain the project's goals, technical details, development roadmap, and potential use cases.

2. Team: The team behind the project should have relevant experience and a track record of success in the industry. Check the team's LinkedIn profiles, their previous projects, and their reputation in the community.

3. Community and Social Media Presence: Check the project's social media accounts, forums, and other online channels to see how active and engaged the community is. A strong community can indicate a healthy and sustainable project.

4. Partnerships and Collaborations: Look for partnerships with reputable companies and organizations in the industry. Collaborations can bring additional expertise, resources, and credibility to the project.

5. Technology: A good crypto project should have innovative technology that solves a real-world problem or offers unique features. Look for technical details and how the project plans to scale and improve over time.

6. Tokenomics: A sound token economy is important for any crypto project. Check the token distribution, the utility of the token, and the project's plans for managing inflation and supply.

7. Market Opportunity: Consider the project's market opportunity and potential for adoption. A good crypto project should have a clear target market and a strategy for acquiring and retaining users.

BUY ULTRON NFT STAKING HUB PACKAGE TODAY, AND EARN DAILY STAKING REWARDS FOR FIVE YEARS....

Whatsapp: +2347018130222
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by tweakstar: 5:58pm On Apr 23
MrCamron:

Please do we join the chatroom group, can you share link?
Re: CRYPTO: Total Beginners' Guide On How To Get Started With Binance To A Pro Level by MetroBaba1(m): 8:10am On Apr 24
How To Trade Using Counter Trend Trading Strategy | EURUSD Market Outlook

Learn how to trade using a counter trend trading strategy in this video focusing on the EURUSD market outlook. Perfect for those looking to improve their trading skills and try a new approach to trading!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzznJIV4eyU

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians / Oscar Onyema Marries Annette At 52 (Photo) / MBA Forex Unable To Pay Investors In December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.