Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

100g Complete Pancake Mix Eat, Sell And Earn. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 100g Complete Pancake Mix Eat, Sell And Earn. (748 Views)

Ever Heard Of Yam Pancake? Here's The Recipe / How To Make An Amazing Mind Blowing Banana Pancake Recipe / How To Make Fluffy Pancake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100g Complete Pancake Mix Eat, Sell And Earn. by Cerealsng(f): 11:22am On Apr 13, 2021
EAT, SELL AND EARN. �
I present to you *Pancake House Pancake Mix* it comes in 100g small sachets and can be used to prepare pancakes, waffles, and crepes. It's so easy to use as it already contains milk, sugar and egg; just add water - mix - and use as desired.

It comes in a roll of 5 sachets and is sold for N650 (Six hundred and Fifty Naira) to resellers. But minimum products you can order for is N5,200 (Five thousand, two hundred Naira which is 8 rolls) worth of products for Lagos based buyers only. And the sweetest ��part of it all is you get free delivery of your order to any part of Lagos in 24hours.

So, what are you waiting for? Beta profit to be made in this business as you can earn as much as N2,000 or more on it, just ask me how? WhatsApp/Call 08151558209

(NB: We also have other products like chocolate sachet drinks, 3 in 1 custard sachets, sugar sachets for resellers too)

Re: 100g Complete Pancake Mix Eat, Sell And Earn. by kinah(f): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2021
How do I get for resell
Re: 100g Complete Pancake Mix Eat, Sell And Earn. by Cerealsng(f): 9:21am On Apr 30, 2021
By contacting me on the phone number 081 5155 8209. thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Creativity At Its Peak: See This Sewing Machine Cake (pix) / Chin Chin Production Line In Nigeria | Chin Chin Snack Plant 1000kg/h / Hollandia Yoghurt Drives For Increased Consumer Affinity In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.