Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam (577 Views)

Name One Household Or Food Item Whose Price Has Come Down / MTN N And Their Scam Promises / Sugar: Dangote Can Do More, BUA Has Not Done Enough - Chika Mbonu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by AishaYesufu: 11:59am On Apr 13, 2021
BUA has come again. This is what they do every year. For 6 years they will pay journalists go to this same site and take photos. Produce sugar naaaa.. nothing!

BUA should go and sit down jare. They claimed they grew 3,000 hectares of sugarcane mean while the satellite photos on arewareportes is showing less than 250 hectares! Lying billionaire!

LOL! BUA is just using sense to scam the Governemt shaa. After chopping more than 200 billion in concessianry tarrif (money that should have paid the Governemnt as tax oh), they still haven't built this factory. Meanwhile they have finished a new refinery so they can import more sugar and make more profit instead of paying as tax. Yahoo on a billionaire level!

1 Like

Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by HappyNigerian: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Hahahha every year they keep recycling the same thing. These people no de tire?
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by BluDesk: 12:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
Even Dangote doesn't produce what he wanted to. Because the community that owned the land he wanted to use for farming discontinued their agreement. So why is kettle calling pot, black

1 Like

Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by madamgrace: 12:03pm On Apr 13, 2021
BUA just de catch cruise de scam Nigeria like no man's business.
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by brutustech: 12:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
AishaYesufu:
BUA has come again. This is what they do every year. For 6 years they will pay journalists go to this same site and take photos. Produce sugar naaaa.. nothing!

BUA should go and sit down jare. They claimed they grew 3,000 hectares of sugarcane mean while the satellite photos on arewareportes is showing less than 250 hectares! Lying billionaire!

LOL! BUA is just using sense to scam the Governemt shaa. After chopping more than 200 billion in concessianry tarrif (money that should have paid the Governemnt as tax oh), they still haven't built this factory. Meanwhile they have finished a new refinery so they can import more sugar and make more profit instead of paying as tax. Yahoo on a billionaire level!
This one na major yahoo without +++
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by BurataiOut: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is sad and unfortunate. This company is fraudulent and Nigerians are not seeing
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by BurataiOut: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2021
HappyNigerian:
they are thieving like Buratai
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by BurataiOut: 12:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
brutustech:

This one na major yahoo without +++
Na so o. Dis one de pain me
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by Penaldo: 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
E don tei I don tok say bua na confam tif. oloriburuku
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by Penaldo: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
HappyNigerian:
shame no even de catch den.
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by Penaldo: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bua is a scam... Mad scam sef
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by Penaldo: 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
BurataiOut:

make ddm cut you soap?
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by Penaldo: 12:31pm On Apr 13, 2021
madamgrace:
BUA just de catch cruise de scam Nigeria like no man's business.
The problem is that the government has continued to look into complaints.
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by tufaze: 12:34pm On Apr 13, 2021
The main thing is that he has been scamming the government with this sugar factory for over 9 years now. He recycles the same claim in the news every two years and nobody is doing anything about it
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by tufaze: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
HappyNigerian:
yiu are referring to BUA I guess because they keep doing the same scam
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by tufaze: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2021
Penaldo:
E don tei I don tok say bua na confam tif. oloriburuku
they should be professional at least
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by MickzyDonald: 12:43pm On Apr 13, 2021
Agbawo fraudster, i hail ooo, i hope the people you've scammed will all catch and beat the hell out of you one day
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by brutustech: 12:46pm On Apr 13, 2021
BurataiOut:

criminals are everywhere
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by brutustech: 12:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Agbawo fraudster, i hail ooo, i hope the people you've scammed will all catch and beat the hell out of you one day
EFCC no go go after dem o, but if na poor man now dem go gwt power
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by brutustech: 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2021
BluDesk:
Even Dangote doesn't produce what he wanted to. Because the community that owned the land he wanted to use for farming discontinued their agreement. So why is kettle calling pot, black
Baba, I no go speak for Dangote because no be my papa or any family member get am but I go clear you say nobody don ever open mouth say Dangote don run Nigeria yahoo like this. Reason am
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by ibibiofirstlady(f): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2021
This is crazy honestly. Nigeria will.not grow with this kind of corporate criminality
Re: BUA Has Come Again With Their Scam by LikeAking: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2021
AishaYesufu:

So they import all their sugar?

(1) (Reply)

Between Okada And POS Agent / . / Bags Of Rice Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.