Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) (32389 Views)

“If You Can't Afford It, Don’t Live It” — Pastor Adefarasin (Video) / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by NikAustine: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2021
alasane:

See a response to your tirade
If Nigeria is a scam, the religion from which you become rich through tithe and offering is also a scam.
a fool has brought in religion here as usual. u just a kid. shey any body force anybody to pay tithe and offering? did we force you too?.. are those paying complaining to you?
So stfu
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by NikAustine: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2021
alasane:

You don't even reason....just follow like zombie or Stature mammoth
don't quote me again fool
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by alasane: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2021
NikAustine:
don't quote me again fool

ok zombie
Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by BECskills: 9:56pm On May 05, 2021
isthatso:

The problems of this nation have it roots in the pysche of the Ibo man, his quest to dominate others and the determination of the Fulani to keep them in check.

You are the one denying the obvious

which younger ones? the ones that couldnt even endure a protest or the ones spending their time on BBNaija or Nollywood, or nairabet?

you think you are smart but why arent you asking yourself why? if you do you will see I am right, why is it so diccicult to put an Ibo man into Aso rock for over 55 years? why is it the powers that be would rather a minority from the SS than an Ibo? The fundamental source of Nigerias problems can be traced to the ibos and so no one trusts them with power, wise men saw what they did in just a few months in 1966 and what the aim was. The powers that be wont allow state police or autonomy because they know when an ibo man does not get his way he will scattter everything with armed security units or with money to equip a rebellion. The ibo man is the reason the SS go to Abuja to collect their own money, the reason the SW goes to Abuja to collect vat generated in Sw, the reason why Zamfara mines gold and doesnt declare it.

Dear Isthatso,

I had taken time out to go through your post and honestly, I could see reasons with you based on the laid out assertions.

However, I have reason to believe that while your points seem valid, it may not gain absolute merit as it were especially generalised statement about Igbo's wanting to be in charge.

I am Igbo, and I have a click of friends who rarely cares who is in charge, I say so largely because I have encountered huge testimonies to this effect.

When we make such blanket statements it rather fuels the ember of hate and strongly deepens the cord of ethnic bias.

We must refrain from this if we are to make any form of reasonable progress as a nation. It is important that we reconsider our approach toward nation building. We've been on this blame game for far too long and it keeps leading us to a cul de sac.

I hope that someday, we will figure out how to reposition this nation either as an entity or cells. Until then we must try as twice to let love lead us.

With Love.

Echeji

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is A Scam - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (Video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 05, 2021
BECskills:

Dear Isthatso,

I had taken time out to go through your post and honestly, I could see reasons with you based on the laid out assertions.

However, I have reason to believe that while your points seem valid, it may not gain absolute merit as it were especially generalised statement about Igbo's wanting to be in charge.

I am Igbo, and I have a click of friends who rarely cares who is in charge, I say so largely because I have encountered huge testimonies to this effect.

When we make such blanket statements it rather fuels the ember of hate and strongly deepens the cord of ethnic bias.

We must refrain from this if we are to make any form of reasonable progress as a nation. It is important that we reconsider our approach toward nation building. We've been on this blame game for far too long and it keeps leading us to a cul de sac.

I hope that someday, we will figure out how to reposition this nation either as an entity or cells. Until then we must try as twice to let love lead us.

With Love.

Echeji

Noted!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu: Social Media Doesn’t Dictate Ordination, Says RCCG / Bomb Discovered On A Church Altar In Benin - Facebook User (Photos) / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.