Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion (47248 Views)

Cody Rhodes Defeats Roman Reigns, Wins WWE Universal Title At Wrestlemania 40 (V / Appollo Crews Wins US Championship After Defeating Andra / Coach Slaps Franchon Crews Dezurn, Removed Her Wig To Motivate Her During Fight (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by captainamiedi1: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Is there any reasonable adult still watching wwe? That's quite stupid

Yes i still do watch it. Mr Adult

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Atticusxsz(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
His alias reminds me of Apollo Creed in the movie "CREED II". Congrats Champ.
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Kiaso(m): 3:21pm On Apr 13, 2021
Dozis:
If WWE is real and not scripted,most of the starts would have been dead or permanently injured.
It is the only sports you can't on

True
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mynd44:
Entertainment outfits now see Nigeria's population so everyone wants a bite of Nigeria's cake.

FYI, WWE is planned and not real so his winning was planned hence they know what they are doing

foolish talk.

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Wilespo: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mynd44:
Entertainment outfits now see Nigeria's population so everyone wants a bite of Nigeria's cake.

FYI, WWE is planned and not real so his winning was planned hence they know what they are doing
..............oga planned or not, rejoice with him and the whole Nigeria...u want make e real before ? of coz we know its staged and that's why its called an entertainment....no dey let bad belle make u type like say u dey bitter........shuo........which one bring national cake enter the matter again...a simple congratulations would have passed a better message than the hshmkkdkqdjkqwjhqhsvhvh u just typed!

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Eriokanmi: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
These people are the reason Nigeria's name is still being heard globally and not because of our useless leaders back home. Naija as a country has lost her place of fame. What a pity

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Sunsets: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Same script, different cast
robosky02:
This is for Nigeria – Apollo Crews wins WWE Intercontinental Champion

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/13/this-is-for-nigeria-apollo-crews-wins-wwe-intercontinental-champion/
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Bkessed: 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2021
Oga wwe is not a sport

Everything is scripted
EMMY76:

So u want them to be dieing in the ring? I don't think all the lights are scripted.
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Duplexxx: 3:24pm On Apr 13, 2021
Congrat
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Andyvilly: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
nolywood people.

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
charlesucheh:
I stopped watching WWE immediately I discovered it always a script drafted for performing artist.

I look with utmost WOW whenever I see adults watching it with unlimited enthusiasm...

Na still film dem dey watch las! las!

the same reason you watch movies. abi movie no dey scripted too?

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by sirwhyteB(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
The Guy is really doing well.

Congrats

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Chijeep(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mynd44:

yes... I watched the match. it was well planned thus exposing the tricks in wrestling.
I hate wrestling.
Whites now cherish our population that why they wants to gain more streaming on YouTube and Instagram
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by judedwriter(m): 3:26pm On Apr 13, 2021
WWE is scripted.... undecided

Anyways congrats to the young Nigerian who isn't ashamed of his nationality.

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Mayflowa(m): 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mynd44:

Yes its fake but the wrestlers are superstars and well respected around the world. They are very strong too and train hard. They can easily become a movie actor. We should be proud to have a Nigeria representing us, more so when he has the charisma to be named a champion. Other countries have representation. Kofi Kingston is from Ghana. So good to have a Nigerian to make us happy. These are the best ambassador an country can have.

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Maski87: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
lekki1444:
cheesy naija has taken over the worlld. anthony joshua, israel adesanya, kamoru usman, and now apollo

You forgot Burnaby boy davido,wiz kid and myself
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by lekki1444: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
Maski87:

You forgot Burnaby boy davido,wiz kid and myself
oh yes them too and you too grin
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by EMMY76: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Bkessed:
Oga wwe is not a sport

Everything is scripted

I honestly don't think so there are some of the fights u will see them bleeding and even loosing their teeth is those fights also scripted?

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by naija4life247: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mynd44:

This is one reason Twitter is stupid for going to Ghana instead of Nigeria. Business decisions should be made purely on merit, not emotions. Ghana does not have the purchasing power of Kaduna, not to talk of Ibadan. PH, Abuja and Lagos are beyond Ghana's imagination. So, why did Twitter go to Ghana? Simple! Emotions. Twitter is losing, not Nigeria, nor Nigerians.

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by ogwumgbe: 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2021
seunaj:
So they finally zoned and staged their winning to Nigeria.
If twitter don't give a damn atleast we got someone looking the Nigerian direction

Everything is staged these days including FIFA world cup
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Jodera: 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2021
EMMY76:

I honestly don't think so there are some of the fights u will see them bleeding and even loosing their teeth is those fights also scripted?
Lol... Even some of the bleeding is scripted.

But everything is scripted. The blows, the fight, the moves... Everything!
Both the fighter and the opponent knows 90% of what each fighter wants to do

Go to you tube and type "wwe exposed" and feed your eyes a bit
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Lamasta(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
qualityalone:
He's from benue state.... Let him come and fight for his people.... And also dabba kato that helped him to win big E is from yorubaland, he wil be useful to amotekun or paramole army
You will not make heaven bet me

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by ofiko123(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Congratulations to him....

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mynd44:

Because he's black...
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Judolisco(m): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2021
obicoolnino:
I still feel most match wins in wwe are scripted to entertain the viewers worldwide,but congrats to him and many more belts to his waist as we celebrate our very own.
everything is scripted... D ones that are not scripted d first person to deliver his/her signature moves wins
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by JERRY1925(m): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
lekki1444:
cheesy naija has taken over the worlld. anthony joshua, israel adesanya, kamoru usman, and now apollo

This regime na so so fight war we they win. No wonder bandit full everywhere.
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by colestephan86: 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
robosky02:
This is for Nigeria – Apollo Crews wins WWE Intercontinental Champion

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/13/this-is-for-nigeria-apollo-crews-wins-wwe-intercontinental-champion/
Nigerians in diaspora are making the country proud but the government isn't returning the favour

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Aurelius1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2021
If he were from the east or western divide we would have been hearing "igbo amaka" or "omoluabi". But since he's from Benue, he's now everybody's own.grin

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by virago(f): 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2021
lekki1444:

Why would you rank Apollo Crews with these people

The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) / Fans Scramble For Selfies With Ousmane Dembele At AFCON 2019 / Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club