Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion (47250 Views)

Cody Rhodes Defeats Roman Reigns, Wins WWE Universal Title At Wrestlemania 40 (V / Appollo Crews Wins US Championship After Defeating Andra / Coach Slaps Franchon Crews Dezurn, Removed Her Wig To Motivate Her During Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by manikspears: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2021
charlesucheh:
I stopped watching WWE immediately I discovered it always a script drafted for performing artist.

I look with utmost WOW whenever I see adults watching it with unlimited enthusiasm...

Na still film dem dey watch las! las!

Two questions

1. did you watch game of thrones?

Answer that then i will ask you the second question.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by King44(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
That guy accent na made in China
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Classickj(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
charlesucheh:
Oga No!

we were meant to believed those tricks and chair slamming were real.
most are real

Watch (Table, chair and ladder), elimination chamber and money in the bank match
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by manikspears: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2021
kevoh:
Just because WWE is scripted does not mean there is no level of pain. Those blows, kicks, getting slammed on the table, being whipped with a kendo stick or ladder, submission moves etc involve a considerate amount of pain, just enough but not enough to cause any serious damage. The wrestler must also know how to sell (act) the pain. No amount of scripting can change the pain being received. If you feel otherwise, come let me flog you with a kendo stick, just 10 strokes, hit your back lightly with a steel chair or throw you off the top of a steel cage. grin grin grin Let's see if you will still have mouth after that! tongue

That's why wrestlers like Ryback don't last because they are too dangerous for other wrestlers to work with. They most times inflict serious pain during their match.

And for those of you forming woke shouting scripted yen yen yen, it's 2021! Every one knows already! The 'E' in WWE is for entertainment not boredom!

Don't mind them. Flogging them with kendo stick is too extreme for most of them,ask them to sprint for just 30seconds. Na fake na fake, can Mynd44 face Sasha banks?

3 Likes

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by DestroyEvil: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpgsyUy8x4g

grin grin grin
Pay me for the laughter that this brings you!
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Kingrefreshed: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mynd44:
Entertainment outfits now see Nigeria's population so everyone wants a bite of Nigeria's cake.

FYI, WWE is planned and not real so his winning was planned hence they know what they are doing

You're correct!
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by dederocs(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13, 2021
Our market is attracting big entertainment companies, government should cash in on this, not taxing Nigerians and increasing fuel
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Unik3078(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
congratulations to Apollo crew.
this Belt means a lot to all the fans of WWE especially to all the lover of Wrestling....
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Faithful1234(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2021
buhari will see this one of his achievement...... thunder fire u Dere...indiyara.
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by felzokugo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2021
lekki1444:
cheesy naija has taken over the worlld. anthony joshua, israel adesanya, kamoru usman, and now apollo
Taken over which world?? Yeye dey smell!
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Govocrete: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2021
Seeing the headline shows they have plan to cashout with the over 200 million Nigeria population. I will not be surprise they next script is to host a match in Nigeria.

If my urhobo ancestor mirror is working well, I can see them introducing a Nigerian soon. After all UFC and MMA is cashing out with Kamaru Usman and Israel Adesonya.

Up 9ja in sports, let work on our politic and good things will always come home to pir beloved 9ja.
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by FlutterDollar99(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
qualityalone:
He's from benue state.... Let him come and fight for his people.... And also dabba kato that helped him to win big E is from yorubaland, he wil be useful to amotekun or paramole army
grin
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Classickj(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2021
Govocrete:
Seeing the headline shows they have plan to cashout with the over 200 million Nigeria population. I will not be surprise they next script is to host a match in Nigeria.

If my urhobo ancestor mirror is working well, I can see them introducing a Nigerian soon. After all UFC and MMA is cashing out with Kamaru Usman and Israel Adesonya.

Up 9ja in sports, let work on our politic and good things will always come home to pir beloved 9ja.
Nigeria can't host wwe match .. Nigeria no be country

1 Like

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by habsydiamond(m): 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2021
Congrats to u... I said I will come praise u when u win.... More wins to u.... Keep it up Apollo

1 Like

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mynd44:
Entertainment outfits now see Nigeria's population so everyone wants a bite of Nigeria's cake.

FYI, WWE is planned and not real so his winning was planned hence they know what they are doing

You are very smart
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Jayphresh(m): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2021
You don’t have to be negative about other people’s win, c’mon man!
Mynd44:

1 Like

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by kepler(m): 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2021
He cheated. Someone helped him to victory. Watched it. Don't know why he is repping
Naija after cheating
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
charlesucheh:
Oga No!

we were meant to believed those tricks and chair slamming were real.

just like the movies.
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Iwantpeace: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2021
Fibonacci88:

Even though I know it's scripted, I still feel blood running through my veins when I watch wrestling. These oyibo ppl know how to entertain. During world's lockdown when I thought Wrestling was dead, they still looked for way of entertaining us. Can't forget d boneyard match btw undertaker and AJ Styles.
That match was brutal..aj styles with his mouth
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Lekan239(m): 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2021
Dozis:
If WWE is real and not scripted,most of the stars would have been dead or permanently injured.
It is the only sports you can't bet on
and who said it was a sport?
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Excuses: 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
Aurelius1:
If he were from the east or western divide we would have been hearing "igbo amaka" or "omoluabi". But since he's from Benue, he's now everybody's own.grin

Na so we be for this country brother..hate kowe! amongst ourselves..fighting and insulting ourselves over nothing!
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by AfonjaConehead: 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2021
If you love yourself,never ever have anything to do with one zoo like that.... If you wanna have anything to do with any zoo,you can visit any zoo outside the bloody zoo,thank you
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by semyman: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2021
He was assisted

And that is not the Nigerian spirit

Big E had him fixed already before help came his way
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by JaceBlaze: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2021
Mynd44:

This is not groundbreaking revelation cause even back then people always knew the WWE was scripted.They are just there for the entertainment factor...hence it's called sport entertainment.

1 Like

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Excuses: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2021
Lamasta:

You will not make heaven bet me

Bro leave him alone just take note of his moniker...that's how we nigerians are built..hating on ourselves..the different tribes in nigeria just hate themselves..I don't even know the curse of it..

1 Like

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Excuses: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
xxgig:
Even if my relative joins wwe today I still will not be a fan
You never needed to say this here..sometimes silence can help!
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Lamasta(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2021
Excuses:

Bro leave him alone just take note of his moniker...that's how we nigerians are built..hating on ourselves..the different tribes in nigeria just hate themselves..I don't even know the curse of it..
The thing weak me self

1 Like

Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Excuses: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2021
kevoh:

Don't mind them! Instead of them to help uplift Apollo Crews into stardom with international recognition like John Cena, they are here shouting scripted! angry angry angry

WWE is scripted yen yen yen but it is a business making lots of money, paying tax to the US govt as well as employing Americans from the wrestlers to camera crew, sound engineers etc.

Our own is to use ITK and bad mouth to spoil everything here in Naija! No jobs, no electricity, nothing!

Bro nigerians are something else..we're not always happy with our progress..imagine the most religious nation openly professing hate on their fellows and kind..just pure hate for no good reason..
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Excuses: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2021
Raskass:
Wrestling is fake

Must you talk.? wrestling is acting not fake..! it's not about the fakeness or acting scripts whatever. it's about celebrating the young man's success...same way others are celebrating you and will continue to celebrate you!

#peace!
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by LOVEGINO(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2021
lekki1444:
cheesy naija has taken over the worlld. anthony joshua, israel adesanya, kamoru usman, and now apollo
u nor mentioned Buhari. Why?
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Excuses: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2021
Oteleye:
But he cheated
Sword is not the only weapon you need on the battle field!
Re: This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion by Kyra1(f): 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2021
Apollo Crews. I'm proud of you. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fans Scramble For Selfies With Ousmane Dembele At AFCON 2019 / The Moment Tyson Fury Knocked Down Wilder In The Final Round (Video) / Mikel Obi's Letter To His Chelsea Family As He Joins Chinese Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.