Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada (45516 Views)

Nekede Poly Furious With Lady Claiming She Graduated With God Help, Private Part / South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology / Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by Adakintroy: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
KushLyon:

Are you a geniuses? grin

No.

I never said I was.
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by Adakintroy: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
pixey:

From this comment you just made.Being ignorant is an understatement. Everybody is a genius in his/her own way. You just need the right environment to manifest it.Nobody knows everything.The funny thing is that this guy you called a third class will definitely have a higher IQ than yours based on this comment you made. cheesy

From your comment you look like the kind that will debased your country for the white man treats.

All of you wants to go to the white mans land. Just go sons of Africa. But stop calling nigeria names on your way. It's a cheap justification for your reason to exite .h eis not geniuse.

Aside geniuses stand out in whatever field or climate. How do you have a i.q better than 99 percent of people in the world but your lack consciouse flexibility and adaptability. You only strive in advance climates.

That's rigidity of some sought. The world geniuse is hung far above your head. Not like this.

I am a Nigerian. I do not boast of being a geniuse.

But if I were I will understand the nigeria reality however harsh it is and strive to outwit it.

We're is the fun if I only strive in clime with no challenges.
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by omosefeeguaibor(f): 3:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Honestly I know someone who read maths in Nigeria and didn't graduate with the expected 2:1, but guess what??the problems this guy solves beats my imagination. He's gifted Honestly.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by Adakintroy: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
pixey:

From this comment you just made.Being ignorant is an understatement. Everybody is a genius in his/her own way. You just need the right environment to manifest it.Nobody knows everything.The funny thing is that this guy you called a third class will definitely have a higher IQ than yours based on this comment you made. cheesy

He can have it. That's all you know. Theories.

Manifest it less see.

If I strive in the wild like nigeria..and he fails. Then my i.q is definitely higher. It's you that don't get what i.q. is trying to detail.

Keep measuring, I will be in the sun working and figuring Nigeria out literarily. That's real I.q
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by sulaak(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
CamusMidas:

Where do Nigerians get this twisted idea of glorifying failure.

Getting a third class degree is not glorifying failure. A third class is still a honour degree and considered a pass. As long as the recipient is prepared to learn from his error and work harder to overcome his past mistake., his future will always be bright.

Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg didn't even graduate from university, but you wouldn't call it a failure.
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
sulaak:

Getting a third class degree is not glorifying failure. A third class is still a honour degree and considered a pass. As long as the recipient is prepared to learn from his error and work harder to overcome his past mistake., his future will always be bright.

Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg didn't even graduate from university, but you wouldn't call it a failure.
Using Bill and Mark as bench mark for graduate that made it after dropping out is laughable.
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by Richthekid: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
We are always the best
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by cassyrooy(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lol! Shebi my lecturer for UI tell me say I dey answer questions like person wey dey California, say make I answer him questions like person wey dey Naija.

That's how they reformat our heads to become job seekers rather than problem solvers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by Najdorf: 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Richthekid:
We are always the best
Says every country
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by KoshCAD: 6:17pm On Apr 14, 2021
Labadi69:

She went to a fake school. Nigerians go to the worst of the worst cheapest schools abroad just to say dem school abroad angry
What do you know. You are a baby.
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by harmony75: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
❤❤❤
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by Deicide: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
israelmao:
With alot of irrelevant courses added to your credit load and toxic professors it will take the grace of God for one to discover oneself in Nigerian public universities.
You just hit the nail on the head Abi how them they put am? The reason why most student in Nigeria don't graduate with first class. A 100l student is doing 14 courses in first semester most of which aren't related to his or her course of study. It is just a mess
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by 9jaRealist: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
gidient:
Ray Reddington @_Larenzo who graduated with third class from OAU discovers he’s a genius while studying in Canada

A Nigerian man has revealed that he never knew about his ingenuity till he went to further his education in Canada.

According to the Twitter user identified as @_Larenzo, he graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) with a third class degree, but when he started studying in Canada, his lecturers were impressed with his problem-solving skills.

He later discovered after taking an IQ test, that he was a genius whose intelligence was greatly underrated owing to Nigeria’s falling standard of education.

According to @_Larenzo, he topped his class upon graduation from the university in Canada.

See his tweet

https://twitter.com/_Larenzo/status/1381401809890156545?s=19

Perhaps those who graduated first-class are even GREATER geniuses... grin grin grin

Many of the comments here reveal a MISUNDERSTANDING of knowledge and education...
Knowledge is NOT static, the more you apply yourself the more that you are likely to learn.

Meanwhile, most of these “IQ tests” are crap and culturally-biased...
But that’s a different subject matter for a different day and discussion.

>
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by dollytino4real(f): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
tsspsolutions:

That's their own method of creating a high standard.
ok, I hear u
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by pholu88(f): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Congrats bro
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by pixey(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2021
Adakintroy:

He can have it. That's all you know. Theories.

Manifest it less see.

If I strive in the wild like nigeria..and he fails. Then my i.q is definitely higher. It's you that don't get what i.q. is trying to detail.

Keep measuring, I will be in the sun working and figuring Nigeria out literarily. That's real I.q
For your mind you are smart because you crammed all the 1950 lecturer's notes abi?Keep dreaming man.That dude is smarter than you because he is a problem solver.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by Lashist(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2021
Adakintroy:

From your comment you look like the kind that will debased your country for the white man treats.

All of you wants to go to the white mans land. Just go sons of Africa. But stop calling nigeria names on your way. It's a cheap justification for your reason to exite .h eis not geniuse.

Aside geniuses stand out in whatever field or climate. How do you have a i.q better than 99 percent of people in the world but your lack consciouse flexibility and adaptability. You only strive in advance climates.

That's rigidity of some sought. The world geniuse is hung far above your head. Not like this.

But if I were I will understand the nigeria reality however harsh it is and strive to outwit it.

Very correct...a fish should be kept on land to see how it will strive on challenges cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by pixey(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2021
Adakintroy:

Not all geniuses are all-rounders and Not all all-rounders are geniuses.A genius is someone who is like a god in one particular area and he is so good at it that he can think outside the box to solve a problem relating to such area. Everybody has his own area of genius. A good environment will only trigger it.
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by Adakintroy: 2:36pm On Apr 15, 2021
pixey:

Not all geniuses are all-rounders and Not all all-rounders are geniuses.A genius is someone who is like a god in one particular area and he is so good at it that he can think outside the box to solve a problem relating to such area. Everybody has his own area of genius. A good environment will only trigger it.

Then he is not a geniuse if a good evironment is what you need to trigger. you water down the definitions too much.

In his interactions with people in his class there must be something abiding which stands out from the rest. So even if the school miss it. Other humans won't. That's how geniuse work. It not your i.q as abstract. It's your i.q represented.
.that means if you have an I.q better than people surely it would find a way to manifest literally among those people.

Why does those people have to come from a choice place.
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by pixey(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
Adakintroy:

Then he is not a geniuse if a good evironment is what you need to trigger. you water down the definitions too much.

In his interactions with people in his class there must be something abiding which stands out from the rest. So even if the school miss it. Other humans won't. That's how geniuse work. It not your i.q as abstract. It's your i.q represented.
.that means if you have an I.q better than people surely it would find a way to manifest literally among those people.

Why does those people have to come from a choice place.

I guess you have not been in a situation that the wrong learning environment would affect your studies. I said everyone is a genius in its own way because one bad environment for one is actually the best for another. God has bless us with gifts.its up to us to find it and nurture it. When you have a very good environment(based on the person) to nurture,it manifests.I hope you understand me.Don't compare intellect. It is relative.
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by mespusinglez(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
Richie77:

Example : OAU
and UNIJOS
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by Richie77: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2021
mespusinglez:
and UNIJOS
Unijos is easier. Third class not a big deal in OAU.
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by Richie77: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
cheesy
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by Adakintroy: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
pixey:

I guess you have not been in a situation that the wrong learning environment would affect your studies. I said everyone is a genius in its own way because one bad environment for one is actually the best for another. God has bless us with gifts.its up to us to find it and nurture it. When you have a very good environment(based on the person) to nurture,it manifests.I hope you understand me.Don't compare intellect. It is relative.

I get you. Don't get me wrong.

But I oppose sole cus I don't believe his bushittt.

Many just like throwing Nigeria under the bus. Nigeria is not the worst country in the world.

Which one be I could not solve problem in Nigeria. details please. I don't get those kind of geniuse pls. Don't persuade.

If he is a geniuse, he is just one that plays to the evil Nigeria holding me back narrative...I could have excelled earlier. Which is a mind wapping technique many use to absorber themselves of blame whatsoever.

If you smart you smart that's all. Environment may improve it. But triggering it, definitely simple natural.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by mespusinglez(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2021
Richie77:

Unijos is easier. Third class not a big deal in OAU.
see this one

OAU is more easier
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by AntiNigerian: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2021
Adakintroy:

I get you. Don't get me wrong.

But I oppose sole cus I don't believe his bushittt.

Many just like throwing Nigeria under the bus. Nigeria is not the worst country in the world.

Which one be I could not solve problem in Nigeria. details please. I don't get those kind of geniuse pls. Don't persuade.

If he is a geniuse, he is just one that plays to the evil Nigeria holding me back narrative...I could have excelled earlier. Which is a mind wapping technique many use to absorber themselves of blame whatsoever.

If you smart you smart that's all. Environment may improve it. But triggering it, definitely simple natural.
yes Nigeria is not the worst country in the world, ITS THE SECOND WORST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! THE DAMNABLE ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC!
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by Seunnzy(m): 12:39am On Apr 26, 2021
VTJN:
you must be lucky to have such kinda parents!

Pls I would like to know can I get admission into UK universities for MSc?
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by VTJN(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2021
Seunnzy:

Pls I would like to know can I get admission into UK universities for MSc?
Absolutely yes you can
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by olmoRoc: 11:01am On Apr 26, 2021
I thank God I never had the means to attend a Naija university after passing jamb in the early 90s.

However, I've studied up to the highest level abroad through determination. And in comparing my experience to those of my siblings and stories I read here, I can boldly say those who can afford it, who are still in Naija, should study through distance learning programs.
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by Seunnzy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2021
VTJN:
Absolutely yes you can

With a CGPA of 2.98?
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by VTJN(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2021
Seunnzy:

With a CGPA of 2.98?
scholarship or normal admission?
Re: Man Who Graduated With Third Class From OAU Discovers He’s A Genius In Canada by Seunnzy(m): 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
VTJN:
scholarship or normal admission?

Normal admission

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Best Polytechnics In Nigeria 2014ranking / Meet Nigerian Woman Who Has No Formal Education But Lectures At Harvard / University Graduate Celebrated By His Friends In A "Mad" Way (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.