Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,799 members, 7,862,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Think She Is In Love With Me! What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think She Is In Love With Me! What Do I Do? (645 Views)

Photo: Do You Think She Is Sexy Or Very Sexy? Can You Date Her? / What Do You Think She Studied In School? (see Photo) / Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think She Is In Love With Me! What Do I Do? by Noyi: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2011
It all started the day i went to the bank, the atms werent working so i had to enter and withdraw. Met her in the queue, noticed that we attended the same university, and had a little chat. we shared a taxi back to the campus and i thought that was it. Only for me to go to school the next day and hear from my friend that she had met him and told him how handsome she thought i was and asked for my name and my number! Naturaly i thought they were just joking only for her to seek me out in every nooke and crany of school demanding i give her my number! finally gave it to her and now i cant hear word again, always calling and demanding i come spend time with her, ive been giving all types of excuses to dodge but cant do that forever, Some how she thinks we are dating now, Was i too friendly or what? So please how do i let her know that am not interested without hurting her?
Re: I Think She Is In Love With Me! What Do I Do? by cantell(m): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2011
Noyi:

It all started the day i went to the bank, the atms werent working so i had to enter and withdraw. Met her in the queue, noticed that we attended the same university, and had a little chat. we shared a taxi back to the campus and i thought that was it. Only for me to go to school the next day and hear from my friend that she had met him and told him how handsome she thought i was and asked for my name and my number! Naturaly i thought they were just joking only for her to seek me out in every nooke and crany of school demanding i give her my number! finally gave it to her and now i cant hear word again, always calling and demanding i come spend time with her, ive been giving all types of excuses to dodge but cant do that forever, Some how she thinks we are dating now, Was i too friendly or what? So please how do i let her know that am not interested without hurting her?
Guys sef! Una be white man dead bodi.
Carry dem up - no no no no no no no
Carry dem down - no no no no no no
Where dem go come put una sef?
Re: I Think She Is In Love With Me! What Do I Do? by Noyi: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2011
in the middle cheesy But seriously need good advice
Re: I Think She Is In Love With Me! What Do I Do? by IZUKWU(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2011
I no fit laugh.
Re: I Think She Is In Love With Me! What Do I Do? by MMM2(m): 8:50pm On Apr 19, 2011
just make sure u fu-ck her front n back b4 u tell her dat u dot luv her or she will tell people dat u re a jew boy.

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of Insight Or Advice? / I Need Your Opinion Please / Can U Marry A Good Girl And Moderate Looking Girl Who U Not Attracted To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.