Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) (53270 Views)

Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) / Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me / Wale Adebayo: I Got Burnt While Playing Sango In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by parkervero(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Ladies don't drink these any more.. they prefer to sleep with fraudsters and use the iphone 12 instead of hustllin to go to schooi
You made sense.
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Ayoola171(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2021
"It's hard to be a man who never give up" Babe Ruth.

Don't pay for any landed properties now within Lagos Mainland, until you inspect:

Take time out first to inspect Treasure Hilltop Estate at Ikola/Command axis of Lagos Mainland. With close proximity to Africa Independent Television (AIT)

The Estate is covered by Global C of O and comes with flexible payment plans.

6m per plot, 3m half plot, 1.5m quarter plot.

For inspection and enquiry, call or Whatsapp the attached contact.
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Trustme2(m): 10:32am On Apr 14, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Grass to grace

There's this product girls hawk now
Name
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Cerebellum: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2021
The person reading this...Your Life will change for Good, Amen

1 Like

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Kessythegeek(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2021
Do not let the roles you play in life make you forget that you are human.
Roy T. Bennett

I have seen CEOs become gatemen and Janitors become CEOs.

The keyword is humility.
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Kessythegeek(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2021
Cerebellum:
The person reading this...Your Life will change for Good, Amen
Amen.
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by AmazingELixir: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2021
cool

The power of the Vertically oriented Lip is unprecedented.

Diswan will come and tell us she is 23 year after 7 years of hawking as a young adult, passing the university for both first degree and master including ASUU strikes and all...
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Kessythegeek(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2021
IamFearle:
Attention seeker
drop your hate. By genuinely celebrating others — you in turn will be celebrated..
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by mywells: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2021
Go and write a book about your history.
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by LikeAking: 10:35am On Apr 14, 2021
ok!
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Kessythegeek(m): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2021
AmazingELixir:
cool

The power of the vertically oriented Lip

Cut her some slacks. It's not always the case. There's still a place for elevation through hardwork.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by sojfarm: 10:36am On Apr 14, 2021
Are you sure the bread hawking was not a location.

I hardly belive ladies these days. They can even to God that know everything.

You can imagine: bible flee when it come to the issue of seductive woman; and resist the devil

The warning is to flee not to resist.

Fear anyone (even their fellow female) wey no fear woman
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by deflover(m): 10:39am On Apr 14, 2021
all this are recent pic
she just dress down to look poor with the bread
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:41am On Apr 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
She even looked so prettier while she was selling bread.

Though the picture of the bread sellling looks somehow unreal and camera posing thing (possibly on stage)

I love your intellectual! Very observant, the number plate on the cars behind her, shows it was recently taken. Number plate a decade ago not arranged in that form! I guess the recent stage play reminded her of those days [from view of her constructed english.]
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by CalebLebsco56(m): 10:42am On Apr 14, 2021
she looks fresh in the hawking bizness there is no much difference how did you sell all those bread to sponsor yourself to uni and even Masters just say you tested selling bread to experience it.. so that people won't say you did not have a struggling or hussling background stop deceiving us if you see person wey struggle you go fit stay....
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by obatreasure: 10:42am On Apr 14, 2021
There is no age difference in those pics, just make-up and clothes changes, people can lie aha

1 Like

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2021
hmmm
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Oshokalo: 10:43am On Apr 14, 2021
they don't have anything to post,now she will say she is motivating us,when she is showcasing movie pictures
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 10:43am On Apr 14, 2021
Kzinne:
That picture looks recent. Check out the banners on the building. She should stop doing stuff for clout

What about the banners makes the pictures look recent?
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2021
Congratulations fyne babe
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by SmartyPants(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2021
obatreasure:
There is no age difference in those pics, just make-up and clothes changes, people can lie aha

Are you considering the fact that she never said it was from 20 years ago?

She simply said she used to hawk bread to raise school fees. That likely refers to uni. This is a young woman so the picture could be like 3-6 years old.
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:46am On Apr 14, 2021
ddeola:
Testimony.God is great

Yes ooo
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by AustinTexas018(m): 10:47am On Apr 14, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Ladies don't drink these any more.. they prefer to sleep with fraudsters and use the iphone 12 instead of hustllin to go to schooi

And u are 1 of em if not how's it a biniz of urs what other ladies do with their lives...gtfoh sad
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
She even looked so prettier while she was selling bread.

Though the picture of the bread sellling looks somehow unreal and camera posing thing (possibly on stage)
She was just recreating the pix.
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by sammyj: 10:49am On Apr 14, 2021
What I see here is the different pics in the same period !!! shocked Attention-seeking ladies all over the places nowadays !! shocked shocked
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2021
Kzinne:
That picture looks recent. Check out the banners on the building. She should stop doing stuff for clout
She is just recreating the pix, how hard is that for you to figure out.
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by gbengaadeleye12: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2021
We heard you
SandraJane:
I used to hawk bread to raise my school fees - Actress Abiola Adebayo says as she shares her grass to grace story

Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNnPbF-MYFO/

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by EhisChelsea1(m): 10:51am On Apr 14, 2021
SandraJane:
I used to hawk bread to raise my school fees - Actress Abiola Adebayo says as she shares her grass to grace story

Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNnPbF-MYFO/

[img]https://todaysermons.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Prayer-Sermons.jpg[/img

wowwwww!!!! And they had POS business/banners as at the time she was selling bread. I thought POS business is relatively new.... why not just tell us you recreated your past to motivate others rather than making it sound you just stumbled on an old pics of you selling bread. I don talk am before...make we beware of motivational speakers and grass to grace story tellers... dem Dey give false hope and quixotic narrative
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 10:53am On Apr 14, 2021
We no be ode, look at the pic very well, its new

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cash King: I Represent Lucifer & Was Sent To Rule Ghana / Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street / Davido’s Brother, Adewale Blasted For Not Always Looking Fit In Clothes (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.