Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) (53271 Views)

Abiola Adebayo Involved In An Auto Accident (Photos) / Wale Adebayo: I Relocated To US Because Acting Didn’t Work For Me / Wale Adebayo: I Got Burnt While Playing Sango In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Ashirioluwa: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2021
Yes I know her. She used to hawk bread in movie set
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2021
That picture doesn't look real, it's like it was snapped recently.
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by daresimon(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2021
If it's not 7years it will be 3 or ten years. Anyway na God be rewarder of hustling
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by paulcr7: 10:59am On Apr 14, 2021
My favourite

SandraJane:
I used to hawk bread to raise my school fees - Actress Abiola Adebayo says as she shares her grass to grace story

Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNnPbF-MYFO/

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Trustedpronet: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2021
Everyone has a story to tell. Anything can happen even without plan in Nigeria.
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Polyglot7pointO: 11:03am On Apr 14, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Grass to grace

There's this product girls hawk now
its starts with k, t , v,o, another o etc even P isn’t left out it almost took all the 26 characters Daz to tell u the power it wields lol
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by jonnypie(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2021
That so them they arrange agege bread...
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by vincentjk(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2021
Kzinne:
That picture looks recent. Check out the banners on the building. She should stop doing stuff for clout

Is there any date on the banner?
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by braunny(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2021
Leun:
Took a picture in the past or recreated her past?
million dollar Q
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Minjim: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
She even looked so prettier while she was selling bread.

Though the picture of the bread sellling looks somehow unreal and camera posing thing (possibly on stage)

It's a remake.

That wasn't actually when she was selling bread
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Kzinne: 11:18am On Apr 14, 2021
CamusMidas:

She is just recreating the pix, how hard is that for you to figure out.
why then is she passing it off as an old pic?
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Minjim: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2021
Leun:
Took a picture in the past or recreated her past?

Recreation obviously
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Minjim: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2021
Kzinne:
why then is she passing it off as an old pic?

She didn't say it is.

She said it reminded her of that time.

If you watch documentaries you see lots of recreational scenes just to paint a vivid picture

1 Like

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2021
She was so pretty when selling bread too. And now?
Waoh!
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by ekevwe(m): 11:23am On Apr 14, 2021
Rhodaogunpeju:

Ladies don't drink these any more.. they prefer to sleep with fraudsters and use the iphone 12 instead of hustllin to go to schooi

If that business centre I saw in the background does POS transaction then I smile fake pic. What do I know?
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Funkeshuga(m): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2021
are you sure this is old pic or the bread on your head is just photoshoot

that first picture is at Elepe Along ijede road, Ikorodu. if it's true, so it means you once stayed at ikorodu?
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Promisedove(f): 11:25am On Apr 14, 2021
May God be praised
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Funkeshuga(m): 11:26am On Apr 14, 2021
ekevwe:

If that business centre I saw in the background does POS transaction then I smile fake pic. What do I know?

I'm doubting her claim and the picture as well, seems she just collect bread from one hawker to snap during their movie shoot, I know that mini sawmill very well at ikorodu
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Okoroawusa: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2021
This bread selling pic looks so staged...mind you I didn't say faked...

Congratulations to her. Life is a book if stories. You are lucky that it was bread you sold. If you hear what some other people sold... you go gba na aka.
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by kelvindj98: 11:40am On Apr 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Though the picture of the bread sellling looks somehow unreal and camera posing thing (possibly on stage)
Though it's possible that this was staged, those bread sellers usually package themselves well to look beautiful.
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by harmargedon: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Toks2008(m): 11:50am On Apr 14, 2021
One of the Yoruba actresses i love so much. Very sweet looking lady.
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by shogsman(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2021
This lady has the best smile ever,she's gorgeous
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by WorkDesQ: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by galaxy2020(m): 11:54am On Apr 14, 2021
I think I like her when she use to hawk....natural things full.
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by franchasng: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
Even Buhari the corrupt political criminal cum terrorist President also have a grass to grace story to tell his malnourished cows angry

1 Like

Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Funkybabee(f): 12:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
I can't wait to share mine somewhere from here
may it be so in a year to come
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by Haywhy002: 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2021
Na lie jorh, look at the building closely their is a POS banner there
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by yetunsbay(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14, 2021
Account720:
Who's this one again
Her we know,you we no knw
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by RichAbujaGuy: 12:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Congrats, she's magnificently blessed with no poverty curses on her soul or spirit.
Re: Abiola Adebayo: I Used To Hawk Bread To Raise My School Fees (Throwback Photo) by WorkDesQ: 12:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tomisin, Yemi Alade's Dancer Arrested By Police For Dancing On The Street / Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Re-arrested, Pastor Ibiyeomie To Appear As Witness In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.