Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here (35445 Views)

Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA / You Can Now Learn A Skills/trade Of Your Choice / u-Snapp Launches Buy & Sell App In Nigeria: Aims To Ease Trade Of used Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2021
"No one can do for you what can only be done through you."

Everything needs to be available faster, people expect immediate results. We rely more and more on technology to do the work and our thinking for us.

You cannot outsource your personal growth.

I’ve been to many seminars where a lot of people somehow think that the people running the event are responsible for their progress. They’re not.

Participating in a program or event can be the start or a stimulus for your growth journey, but no one can do your growth for you.

You are leading your life, and as the leader you are the one in charge, whether you like it or not.

You are the only one who's really responsible for your own growth.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:21pm On Aug 22, 2021
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by NigeriaLimited: 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
"You are not a child anymore. Start to think for yourself."

Our world is filled with distractions and thinking for yourself requires effort, which is why most people never take any time to really think. They let other people do their thinking for them.

Could it be that the reason why so many great books were written before this information/data/distraction age, is because people set aside more time to think and their attention was much more focused?

How many of us ever take the time to sit down and contemplate a specific subject or intellectual challenge? Imaginative, strategic, focused thinking is at the root of every great invention or insight.

When was the last time you sat down with a blank piece of paper and took the time to think a certain issue through? I bet most people never do this.

One of the things that you can do is to start each day with a blank piece of paper and journal about your personal development for a certain period of time.

Try it, you’ll be surprised by the ideas and insights your mind will come up with.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2021
"WE ARE PRODUCTS OF OUR PAST, BUT WE DON’T HAVE TO BE PRISONERS OF IT.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
The world is an ocean of energy, heaven and hell, success and failure are made up by the mind
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:56am On Aug 25, 2021
"THERE’S ONLY ONE GROWTH STRATEGY: WORK HARD.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:59pm On Aug 25, 2021
Acquire a tangible skills now and become your own boss this year
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2021
"As you start to walk on the way, the way appears.”

If you have a vision that excites you but that is so big that you absolutely don't know how to make it a reality, it's easy for fear and doubt to creep up on you.

I have learned that you don't need to know how you are going to do something, you just need to know what you really want to do.

The how will become clear as you walk the way. The rest of the path will show itself behind the next bend.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
"If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2021
"THE WILL TO WIN, THE DESIRE TO SUCCEED, THE URGE TO REACH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL…THESE ARE THE KEYS THAT WILL UNLOCK THE DOOR TO PERSONAL EXCELLENCE.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:50am On Aug 28, 2021
Get Trained Today
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
Think strategically, about principles and causes instead of outcomes or effects.

The overload of available information overwhelms people and will increasingly do so in the years ahead.

We are constantly bombarded with new tactics and trends, but fail to recognize and master the root causes or principles.

Strategic thinking has always been important but will only become more relevant in the next decades.

Tactical living means that you always look at the effects of things, and not at what is causing them. You are always in search of that bit of information that will make all the difference in your life or career but are totally overwhelmed by everything that you need to learn. 

If this is your default operating mode, you are always going to remain dependent on someone doing your thinking for you.

But if you start to think strategically, if you look for the big truths or principles behind phenomena, you will also start to understand the different outcomes. 

Wisdom lies not in knowing all the manifestations of a principle or cause, but in understanding the law or the principle itself. Read that again.

There is a reason why the fundamental sciences like physics try to uncover the laws governing the universe and from that understanding try to explain all the possible manifestations of those laws.

The best reference that we have for understanding the principles that govern life is nature itself.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by lookyzy: 5:28am On Aug 29, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Think strategically, about principles and causes instead of outcomes or effects.

The overload of available information overwhelms people and will increasingly do so in the years ahead.

We are constantly bombarded with new tactics and trends, but fail to recognize and master the root causes or principles.

Strategic thinking has always been important but will only become more relevant in the next decades.

Tactical living means that you always look at the effects of things, and not at what is causing them. You are always in search of that bit of information that will make all the difference in your life or career but are totally overwhelmed by everything that you need to learn. 

If this is your default operating mode, you are always going to remain dependent on someone doing your thinking for you.

But if you start to think strategically, if you look for the big truths or principles behind phenomena, you will also start to understand the different outcomes. 

Wisdom lies not in knowing all the manifestations of a principle or cause, but in understanding the law or the principle itself. Read that again.

There is a reason why the fundamental sciences like physics try to uncover the laws governing the universe and from that understanding try to explain all the possible manifestations of those laws.

The best reference that we have for understanding the principles that govern life is nature itself.

please, any book to recommend on strategic thinking?
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2021
lookyzy:
please, any book to recommend on strategic thinking?

There are many books on strategic thinking, you can start with this two books, thinking strategically and strategic thinking
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by lookyzy: 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

There are many books on strategic thinking, you can start with this two books, thinking strategically and strategic thinking
thanks.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2021
"IF YOU DON’T MAKE THE TIME TO WORK ON CREATING THE LIFE YOU WANT, YOU’RE EVENTUALLY GOING TO BE FORCED TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME DEALING WITH A LIFE YOU DON’T WANT.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
"If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
"Treat yourself as you are, and you will remain as you are. Treat yourself as you could be, and you will become what you should be.”

I understood that you not only need to formulate a vision for your life, but also for the kind of person you see yourself becoming.

What kind of character does this person have? What are his or her habits? How does he behave?

Once you are clear about this, start treating yourself like this person. Make your ideal as real as possible in your mind, and you'll begin to move forward toward this image step by step.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2021
"Work hard for what you want because it won’t come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to.."
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:10am On Sep 03, 2021
"If I want to be free, I've got to be me. Not the me you think I should be. Not the me I think my wife thinks I should be. Not the me I think my kids think I should be. If I want to be free, I've got to be me. So I better know who me is.”

This is an important quote because it specifically refers to the fact that your freedom does not lie in becoming more like someone else but in increasing who you are.

If you know and learn to express your own qualities in the way that best suits you, then you come across as credible, authentic, and don't have to pretend to be anything other than who you are.

You are always and everywhere the same person and you know that no one else is or needs to be like you. So you should try to learn as much about yourself as possible.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by forlocalbusines: 2:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
if you want to customer your location to find businesses near you. Find local businesses
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2021
"The few who do are the envy of the many who only watch.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2021
Always believe in yourself and keep going. You don't have to have the most talented in the world. You don't have to be the smartest person in the world. If you persist and you persist and you persist, you will be successful.
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2021
"Focus on the solution, not the problem.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
"Success doesn't comes from other people's approval. It comes from your determination to achieve something and the extent of your effort to work on it."
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2021
"Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
"When you know what you want, and you want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it.”
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 10:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
"Your most important sale in life is to sell yourself to yourself."

Believing in ourselves, seeing our strengths and what is possible for us is one of the most difficult and important things in life.

You can only be yourself, and you must grow in this role, because everyone else already taken.

Have you already sold yourself to yourself, or do you want to be somebody else?
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2021
Losers stop when they fail, winners fail till they succeed. The fact that things are difficult for you now does not mean it will be so forever. Only few have the eyes to see opportunities even in times like this!
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
"The secret to success is no longer secret, it's up to you if you are determined enough to take up all it requires you to get it."
Re: You Can Now Learn A Skills, Handwork Or Trade Of Your Choice Here by Skillsnigeria: 9:11am On Sep 12, 2021
"It is in the school of forgiveness that the lessons of life are learned."

Forgiving someone for something that has happened in the past, whether it is someone else or yourself, is essential if you want to move forward.

If we cannot get over our negative experiences, they become part of the current that is holding us back, and in which we can easily drown.

You do not forgive others primarily for their own sake, but to set yourself free.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Residents Find Goat In Python’s Stomach After Being Killed By Policemen. Photos / Lethal Tanzanian Lake That Turns Animals To Stone / Man Kills Big Python Under His Bed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.