Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf (1497 Views)

Women Are Naturally Wicked,look At How Much A Lady Caused Her Husband / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by IamPlato(m): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2021
People are not scared of saying the truth, it is the consequences they fear – Danny Walker

To the ladies, it would be better if you stay away from having sex with every man that comes your way than getting to the future and start asking people not to judge you for your past.

If there is one thing I have discovered it is that a lady will never listen to an advice until she has done that foolish desire, then she comes back calling it a mistake and telling people not to judge her past. You completely and deliberately turned deaf ears to the truth because you want to satisfy your foolish and selfish desires then after satisfying yourself you come back claiming victim and expecting the world to just smile and embrace you and wanting a good and genuine man to marry you.

Ladies are naturally stubborn and that stubbornness affect their ability to hear word. If you are a lady expecting the world to just open their arms to you after all the evil then you should think again, life is not like that.
If a woman has done multiple abortions, medically she has higher chances of miscarriages in the future when she gets married to another innocent man because she already has the DNA of the other men in her blood, the DNA of her present partner will clash with the previous and can affect unborn children.

Sex is deeper than we think, every guy who has sex with you leaves his blood structure permanently inside of you.
Sex is a bond, very deep bond, it is best a man disvirgins his wife so they can bond better. I know what I am saying may sound like a cliché to some of you or sounds old school tradition but that old tradition is way better than the new tradition.

It would be better you stay away than have a regrettable future … for me if a woman has dropped her virginity then marriage will never come between us, she is already a red flag, I do not stand against the opinion of others to marry them but personally I will never.

The guys suffer little to nothing after sex, the woman bares it all because she happens to be the major receiver, ladies use your brain not your pussy, if you don’t use your brain your pussy will suffer for it. Women have more sexual control than men so its easier for a woman to control herself when with a man which is the more reason I am very strict with females.

I will continue this education to my friends and children to stay away from women who throw their self to the wind of lust and foolishness, don’t talk about rape victims because a lot of ladies today use rape to lie just to attract sympathy and deceive gullible men. The number of cheerful givers outnumbers rape victims…

Stay safe and stay wise!

Lalasticlala mynd44

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by Jeon(f): 10:24am On Apr 14, 2021
IamPlato:
People are not scared of saying the truth, it is the consequences they fear – Danny Walker

To the ladies, it would be better if you stay away from having sex with every man that comes your way than getting to the future and start asking people not to judge you for your past.

If there is one thing I have discovered it is that a lady will never listen to an advice until she has done that foolish desire, then she comes back calling it a mistake and telling people not to judge her past. You completely and deliberately turned deaf ears to the truth because you want to satisfy your foolish and selfish desires then after satisfying yourself you come back claiming victim and expecting the world to just smile and embrace you and wanting a good and genuine man to marry you.

Ladies are naturally stubborn and that stubbornness affect their ability to hear word. If you are a lady expecting the world to just open their arms to you after all the evil then you should think again, life is not like that.
If a woman has done multiple abortions, medically she has higher chances of miscarriages in the future when she gets married to another innocent man because she already has the DNA of the other men in her blood, the DNA of her present partner will clash with the previous and can affect unborn children.

Sex is deeper than we think, every guy who has sex with you leaves his blood structure permanently inside of you. Sex is a bond, very deep bond, it is best a man disvirgins his wife so they can bond better. I know what I am saying may sound like a cliché to some of you or sounds old school tradition but that old tradition is way better than the new tradition.

It would be better you stay away than have a regrettable future … for me if a woman has dropped her virginity then marriage will never come between us, she is already a red flag, I do not stand against the opinion of others to marry them but personally I will never.

The guys suffer little to nothing after sex, the woman bares it all because she happens to be the major receiver, ladies use your brain not your pussy, if you don’t use your brain your pussy will suffer for it. Women have more sexual control than men so its easier for a woman to control herself when with a man which is the more reason I am very strict with females.

I will continue this education to my friends and children to stay away from women who throw their self to the wind of lust and foolishness, don’t talk about rape victims because a lot of ladies today use rape to lie just to attract sympathy and deceive gullible men. The number of cheerful givers outnumbers rape victims…

Stay safe and stay wise!

Lalasticlala mynd44

wahala no dy finish.
Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2021
I didn't read. Sorry.
Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by IamPlato(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I didn't read. Sorry.
Shut the Bleep up!

This afternoon is too hot to annoy me...

Don't make me descend on you this moment

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
This is a human behavior.

How many times have your friend told you don't do something but you ended up doing it, when you get burnt you ran to him for solution

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by IamPlato(m): 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This is a human behavior.

How many times have you friend told you don't do something but you ended up doing it, when you get burnt you ran to him for solution
Something bad? Something morally wrong? Something your conscience knows it's bad and you still did? Definitely not me!
Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I didn't read. Sorry.
this one na karachika "always dream about snakes"

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by IamPlato(m): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
this one na karachika "always dream about snakes"
bro if you love your life stay away from that girl. she is deadly, she is from an underwater kingdom of darkness, you might think i am joking but bro i am not

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2021
IamPlato:
bro if you love your life stay away from that girl. she is deadly, she is from an underwater kingdom of darkness, you might think i am joking but bro i am not
guy, wetin I go gain from chyking a gal on Nairaland, I no fit do am, all na cruise, and even if I try (by ancestral right I am supposed to head the biggest deity in my town so she is too small )

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by IamPlato(m): 8:38am On Apr 15, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
guy, wetin I go gain from chyking a gal on Nairaland, I no fit do am, all na cruise, and even if I try (by ancestral right I am supposed to head the biggest deity in my town so she is too small )
Lol... Bro that girl na confirm water deity, better avoid her.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by anthonyuncle(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2021
only your first three paragraphs made sense.
the rest na rub! rubber!! rubbish!!!
Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 15, 2021
even guys do the same, it is how humans are wired, right from the garden of Eden till now. The Bible gave 10 commandments but there is no one on Earth who has never gone contrary to at least 5 of those commandments before. so op don't make people see you as a woman hater
Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by MrGrimm: 11:42am On Apr 15, 2021
I've posted my own experience, some girls do these things openly some secretly, many men will marry runs girls and prostitutes without knowing it. When it comes to women I just feel somehow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by IamPlato(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
even guys do the same, it is how humans are wired, right from the garden of Eden till now. The Bible gave 10 commandments but there is no one on Earth who has never gone contrary to at least 5 of those commandments before. so op don't make people see you as a woman hater
Lol... Woman hater?

Bro you no like woman reach me grin

But we must call a spade a spade... I am only saying this to educate people and for women to grow more maturity.

I don't discuss this offline, all I do is take actions and be quiet.

We can all behave ourselves but we choice to misbehave most times
Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by PrinxArthur1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
IamPlato:
have you heard of Ajó ófia nnewi before? at least use google.
Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2021
IamPlato:
Lol... Woman hater?

Bro you no like woman reach me grin

But we must call a spade a spade... I am only saying this to educate people and for women to grow more maturity.

I don't discuss this offline, all I do is take actions and be quiet.

We can all behave ourselves but we choice to misbehave most times
I get your point bruv
Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by IamPlato(m): 2:30pm On Apr 15, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
have you heard of Ajó ófia nnewi before? at least use google.
I don tell you bro, that girl na water deity, no be snake she be oh she is a water dragon. I am telling you from experience. A word is enough for the wise smiley
Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
IamPlato:
I don tell you bro, that girl na water deity, no be snake she be oh she is a water dragon. I am telling you from experience. A word is enough for the wise smiley
I din hear
Re: Why Ladies Are Naturally Deaf by Konquest: 11:13pm On May 23, 2021
IamPlato:

Sex is deeper than we think, every guy who has sex with you leaves his blood structure permanently inside of you.
Sex is a bond, very deep bond, it is best a man disvirgins his wife so they can bond better. I know what I am saying may sound like a cliché to some of you or sounds old school tradition but that old tradition is way better than the new tradition.

Stay safe and stay wise!

I completely agree with almost
everything you stated here except
the bolded. The DNA part is incorrect. I have a science background right up to the uni
level and have never come across
what you bolded.

You may have some esoteric
knowledge about the DNA
thing that is not in the public
domain so let us know. grin

All the best!

(1) (Reply)

Sound Sultan's Wife Says "I Don't Want To Bury Him" As He Was Being Buried / Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? / How Can U Know If:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.