Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? (1504 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2022
The easiest way to get any single girl on earth is to appear fancy and she’s sold! There is not a female born of another female on earth that can resist fancy things. Anything that looks good on the outside even if it’s rotten inside every girl will immediately fall for it, it’s like a hook to the mouth of a fish, it falls for the trap every single time! I don’t really understand why women are wired like this, I intentionally just look fancy at times to see female reactions and it’s the same every single time and from every single female I come across.

This is a very wrong mentality to get a good man, very wrong. Most men will deceive you ladies like this, stop being obsessed with what people display in front of you..most times it’s not even real. There is almost no girl that will give a chance to a man poorly dressed to talk to her, even if he’s a billionaire and very kind they won’t know because he didn’t come to them looking fancy and expensive so they will immediately sound rude to him.
There are good men out there, and a lot of women have missed the chance to meet them because they didn’t appear dashing and perfect. the problem is that these girls can’t see beyond flashy cars and expensive clothes, and perfect skin and perfect everything....all of which in most cases is fake and a means to sleep with them.

But coconut head female gender won’t listen anyway, later they will start going to church programs praying for the same good men they already met over and over again. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by God1000(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2022
Showing love to the highest bidder is completely wrong, it is an aberration.

That's why nowadays marriages keep crashing

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Petoski7: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2022
The saying of "all that glitters is not gold" na story for another day for these naija girls..
No reason am Comrade
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by BigBellyBurst(m): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2022
I agree with you OP.

Majority of women are terrible when choosing a partner. They look at and concentrate on superficial things like grooming, looks, cologne, money and d!ck size, rides, etc.

You hardly see them looking for deep things like ambitiousness, loyalty, masculinity, commitment, a strong personality and stuffs like these.

Knowing this, it's easy for any man to get these girls by just "packaging" and by the time he gets her and accomplish whatever his intentions where, na

"Men are wicked!"
"Men are terrible!"

You go dey hear.

Like I said and will continue to say, as far as some females begin to have sense, they will continue to chase thier tails.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2022
Just fck them, never take woman personal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:48pm On Apr 24, 2022
Badboibipo:
The easiest way to get any single girl on earth is to appear fancy and she’s sold! There is not a female born of another female on earth that can resist fancy things. Anything that looks good on the outside even if it’s rotten inside every girl will immediately fall for it, it’s like a hook to the mouth of a fish, it falls for the trap every single time! I don’t really understand why women are wired like this, I intentionally just look fancy at times to see female reactions and it’s the same every single time and from every single female I come across.

This is a very wrong mentality to get a good man, very wrong. Most men will deceive you ladies like this, stop being obsessed with what people display in front of you..most times it’s not even real. There is almost no girl that will give a chance to a man poorly dressed to talk to her, even if he’s a billionaire and very kind they won’t know because he didn’t come to them looking fancy and expensive so they will immediately sound rude to him.
There are good men out there, and a lot of women have missed the chance to meet them because they didn’t appear dashing and perfect. the problem is that these girls can’t see beyond flashy cars and expensive clothes, and perfect skin and perfect everything....all of which in most cases is fake and a means to sleep with them.

But coconut head female gender won’t listen anyway, later they will start going to church programs praying for the same good men they already met over and over again. grin

Oya sorry don't cry , we will inform them to start liking nonsense from now on , preferably mad men or roadside beggars , instead of fine clothes we're going to wear rags and we're going to look out for guys with rough skin that are poorly dressed

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by IceColdVeins(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
You are right
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by SurvivorM(f): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Oya sorry don't cry , we will inform them to start liking nonsense from now on , preferably mad men or roadside beggars , instead of fine clothes we're going to wear rags and we're going to look out for guys with rough skin that are poorly dressed
cheesy cheesy cheesy you are funny.
I swear who no like better thing

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by fastanddubious(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
So u no like fanci things op sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Es350: 5:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
Op, can you explain what you mean by "appear fancy"? Do you mean guys who dress well?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I bet my left balls this one is a female with a male moniker grin

Female stupidity is easy to spot grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
SurvivorM:

cheesy cheesy cheesy you are funny.
I swear who no like better thing

Life is really black and white to Toto gender.

Na why we dey fvck una them dump , una too mumu grin
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2022
Es350:
Op, can you explain what you mean by "appear fancy"? Do you mean guys who dress well?

Do you know that when you touch your first 50 million naira you will have zero urge to wear designer clothes?

You most likely will just wear short nicker and palm sanders because who you want impress when you’re already a multi millionaire? But toast women with that dressing and see their reaction then you will understand the purpose of my thread.

A mumu girl just missed out of a Chance to date a multi millionaire because he didn’t wear senator kaftan to toast her. You get my point now?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Badboibipo:

I bet my left balls this one is a female with a male moniker grin

Female stupidity is easy to spot grin

I never said I wasn't a woman , how do you want to bet what you don't have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 26, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I never said I wasn't a woman , how do you want to bet what you don't have

Lol oh I see, nice comeback.. instead of fighting me you could just learn a thing or two from my write up. I have almost 6 sisters and if there’s anything I know about women is that they never listen so carry on and be fighting someone actually giving u a secret on avoiding being single in old age as a woman
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:14am On Apr 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

Lol oh I see, nice comeback.. instead of fighting me you could just learn a thing or two from my write up. I have almost 6 sisters and if there’s anything I know about women is that they never listen so carry on and be fighting someone actually giving u a secret on avoiding being single in old age as a woman

I should learn that what ? Aren't you the one that called me stupid ? What should I learn from that

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

I should learn that what ? Aren't you the one that called me stupid ? What should I learn from that

I’m sorry, you’re not stupid. Don’t be offended, you’re beautiful and amazing young woman and the star is just your starting point. Have a beautiful and lovely day.
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2022
Rather than complain.

Play the game.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by jesub: 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
Who no like better thing

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by yomzy4cool(m): 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
pele mr preacher ... the same way a lady will deceive us with fakes breast, hips and bleach skins, fake hair , fake toto self grin grin. all these na game and only a real man will understand the game and use it to his own advantage . u dey here dey preach for woman to be aware of fancy guys grin grin grin i laugh for chinko . all these ladies no get chills if them run game on u hen .... zeh kon to zerieh portable slang. as for me oh if u dont belong to that class of men that lady will see and what to bleep without asking for a dime just forget it ,,, na only bad guy go understand the code
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by yomzy4cool(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin i swear u no get chills at all oh
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by DroppingLiquid: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
I remember one I wanted to bang, first time seeing her, didn't pay her a dime, just because of how I looked, she insisted I bleeped her raw. I said, "but what if I had HIV?"

she said, "You don't look like someone with HIV"

grin grin grin

I now know why there are so many bitter young women in this world.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by SeaTrade(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

Do you know that when you touch your first 50 million naira you will have zero urge to wear designer clothes?

You most likely will just wear short nicker and palm sanders because who you want impress when you’re already a multi millionaire? But toast women with that dressing and see their reaction then you will understand the purpose of my thread.

A mumu girl just missed out of a Chance to date a multi millionaire because he didn’t wear senator kaftan to toast her. You get my point now?
The bolded is so true ,but for working men sha.
A man with no focus who landed on 50m naira by chance without going through the process will most likely be very superficial.
Working men no get that kind time,it's all about growing their networth and nothing else matters.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Rather than complain.

Play the game.

Lol I don play am tire grin

I say make I help that other gender small

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
yomzy4cool:
pele mr preacher ... the same way a lady will deceive us with fakes breast, hips and bleach skins, fake hair , fake toto self grin grin. all these na game and only a real man will understand the game and use it to his own advantage . u dey here dey preach for woman to be aware of fancy guys grin grin grin i laugh for chinko . all these ladies no get chills if them run game on u hen .... zeh kon to zerieh portable slang. as for me oh if u dont belong to that class of men that lady will see and what to bleep without asking for a dime just forget it ,,, na only bad guy go understand the code

These generation of women have wised up o, no matter how you fine reach you must still drop something, dem no Dey use money joke with anyone pink lips or handsome face
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
I remember one fish brain I wanted to bang, first time seeing her, didn't pay her a dime, just because of how I looked, she insisted I bleeped her raw. I said, "but what if I had HIV?"

The mumu said, "You don't look like someone with HIV"

grin grin grin

I now know why there are so many bitter young women in this world. Their sense of judgment is below most animals in the wild.

Only you truly understand my post because you know what it feels like to see girl’s throwing themselves at us without shame.

I snub girls and even talk to them anyhow but still they no send they want to be around me. People who know me just laugh when they see my post because they know what my life is like with women. I just pity their poor judgement

Presently have a deal with myself to build my first house completely with female money. Make I enter jand first, I go use dem tire since dem no want get sense

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
SeaTrade:
The bolded is so true ,but for working men sha.
A man with no focus who landed on 50m naira by chance without going through the process will most likely be very superficial.
Working men no get that kind time,it's all about growing their networth and nothing else matters.

Most people with that networth most likely are very smart individuals and may not be too superficial in nature. It takes a level of genius to touch such money, only few illegal narcissist get to see such amount. Most of these boys wearing fake gold chains and driving venza are not worth up to 5 million it’s all packaging
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

I’m sorry, you’re not stupid. Don’t be offended, you’re beautiful and amazing young woman and the star is just your starting point. Have a beautiful and lovely day.

You too
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
yomzy4cool:
grin grin grin grin grin grin i swear u no get chills at all oh

if you came from the bottom and you're still hoping to marry in the bottom and give birth to children in the bottom , then you're a wicked person

One came on Twitter with 6 kids , she born 3 for her husband ( bikeman ) , her body was still sweeting her she got pregnant again and born triplets , 3 little ones arranged on a black nylon because she gave birth at home , no money for hospital , no good bed , hubby ran away , I suggested she gave them up for adoption but again this is Nigeria , they could end up in the wrong hands , that woman is a wicked mother and honestly I didn't care about her I was just sad for the children

thats the kind of love this person that created this thread is trying to influence , suffer love
I don't support women who are there for fancy , no work just eating and sleeping , but I also don't support suffer love
Re: Why Are Women So Obsessed With Fancy Things? by Kaymicheal852: 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
Badboibipo:

That's why we are not interested in marriage snymire ,why will I be running Helter skelter to provide for a woman that one loser dude have use fake life to Bleep

It's insane and pathetic

People who wants only virgin as a wife are not stupid ,it is what it is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Ghana Old Woman Sucking Dick / This Hakimi Situation With His Wife Is More Spiritual Than Physical / I Need Advice Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.