Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) (57549 Views)

Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / "We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers(christians) Are Killed" -pantami (gazettengr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by zcee: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Chai!!

North is a mistake and an abomination!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Timijo(m): 3:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
We fit call am irony or metaphor.
Shabaleen:
"Islam is a religion of peace" what figure of speech is this??
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Kingspin(m): 3:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
ezenwajosh:
northerners will run from this post....Some will avoid nairaland for two days grin

BMC's will be registering another email with Igbo name for nairaland so they can be able to come in disguise to read comments then hold them selves not to defend the ALAKUBA BOOOOOOOM!!

People are not even worried it's same man asking for their NIN

THESE PEOPLE WON'T GO A DAY WITHOUT PROVING MANY REASONS NIGERIA NEEDS TO SEPERATE

AND HE WILL NOT RESIGN O....HE WILL NOT RESIGN INSTEAD OF HIM TO RESIGN.....NORTH WILL GO TO WAR grin

All your comments are capital truth.

Majority of Muslims, if not all are fanatic even the best brains.

They will wonder how you know this.
But it's truth.
They messing the world like they're messing up Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Oyiboman69: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:
sarcasm

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Shattuck(m): 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
you can hardly believe this if you didn't know better, this isn't shocking to me, if you study the govt you"'ll see the handwriting on the wall, how can a govt be a sponsor of terrorism.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Shattuck(m): 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
ezenwajosh:
northerners will run from this post....Some will avoid nairaland for two days grin

BMC's will be registering another email with Igbo name for nairaland so they can be able to come in disguise to read comments then hold them selves not to defend the ALAKUBA BOOOOOOOM!!

People are not even worried it's same man asking for their NIN

THESE PEOPLE WON'T GO A DAY WITHOUT PROVING MANY REASONS NIGERIA NEEDS TO SEPERATE

AND HE WILL NOT RESIGN O....HE WILL NOT RESIGN INSTEAD OF HIM TO RESIGN.....NORTH WILL GO TO WAR grin

true its just so predictable and unfortunate, glad to know a lot of folks see through this.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
Someone should provide the video where he said such

I understand hausa so i'll listen directly

If no video is provided, then this is just propaganda, food for non-intellectual Nigerians and Biafrans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by poseidon12: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
Look at the type of terrorists Buhari handed Nigeria over to. The National assembly should ask Mr Pantami to resign immediately.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
jantman:

@SenatePresdo

You speak the deep reality of this people.

Many times I have tried to hate them because of their Islamic and backward mentality

But I could not hate them because i have been commanded to love all men

Islam is extremely evil.
Islam is a curse on earth.

You attack what you don't know

What do you call a man who judges something he knows nothing about?

The answer is what you are
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by pennywys(m): 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
NATIONALPASTOR:
The ediot is a terrorist supporter...
not just a supporter but a terrorist

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Celsony: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
nedu666:
The man bear bear be like glo, e no dey connect

grin grin grin grin
Guy you wicked o

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by jude79(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:
Irony, my brother

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2021
RamoniSA:
And some foolish haters will believe in this cut and paste credited to Prof. Pantami.

The words are clear to the discernible who purge themselves of hate and sentiments.

The words "we are happy..." was merely a sarcasm and it was made clear by the next words that killings are not in the dictates of the Shariah.

Pantami made it clear that those being happy with killing of the perceived infidels is against the laid down Shariah laws.

So, we should not take it as cut and pasted here. Let us view the full video. Even without the full video, the words are clear and not in support of the killing.

Oga, be calming down lol. Let things play out before doing what you are doing otherwise you will be another forced to hide face in shame , as some who posted yesterday are doing today, because you are prematurely holding brief for a character whose conduct will appear suspect to even a sound-minded child of 10 years.

Believe me, this is not the end of all that will be exposed about Pantami. When they wanted to take down Kemi Adeosun, they never relented till the mission was completed so I hope Pantami , for his sake and that of his supporters like you, does not have putrid skeletons in his cupboard as I personally suspect he does.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by jantman(m): 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
Ayaaz:

You attack what you don't know

What do you call a man who judges something he knows nothing about?

The answer is what you are

@Ayaaz

I am not blind. I have seen what islam made men do to their follow men

I have seen men killed and persecute other men in the name of Allah

I have seen that islam is a threat to the world peace.

Islam unleash terrorism and terrorist tried to infuse hatred into my heart.

My Lord Jesus commanded me to guard my heart and to love the good and the bad alike.

I could say more but there is no need

You and I know that Islam is of the devil and not of the true God Almighty

5 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by poseidon12: 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
dreality:
How will what Patanmi said in the 2000s help Nigeria? Everyone has his failings. What crimes these Europeans did years past is more heinous than this Patanmi's speech

Keep quiet there. It's clueless ones like you that brought the disaster called Buhari on Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by saajus: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2021
This is sad.

How can a country move forward with this calibre of people? I love my Northern brothers but, the amalgamation was a great mistake. The major problem is that their Islam version has eaten too deep into their culture. The perfect amalgamation would have been Northern Nigeria and Niger. India and Pakistan faced this same challenge and they separated. At least, everyone can see the difference today. Pakistan continues their extreme Islam and India face their local religion.

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2021
jantman:

@Ayaaz

Islam unleash terrosism and terrorist tried to infuse hatred into my heart.

My Lord Jesus commanded me to guard my heart and to love the good and the bad alike.

You and I know that Islam is of the devil and not of true God

I asked you a simple question

What are the basic tenets of Islam

What are the foundational beliefs that carry Islam

What muslims have done is not what i'm asking

If the foundational beliefs of Islam urge muslims to kill, then i'll agree with you that Islam motivates muslims to kill

To prove my point, without a google search, please enumerate the five pillars of Islam and the six articles of faith

Note: the above are the fundamental aspects of Islam

If you don't know, then please admit that you are completely ignorant of Islam and are in no position to call Islam an evil cult or any other term you've labelled it.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
jantman:

@Ayaaz

Islam unleash terrorism and terrorist tried to infuse hatred into my heart.

You and I know that Islam is of the devil and not of the true God Almighty

I asked you a simple question

What are the basic tenets of Islam

What are the foundational beliefs that carry Islam

What muslims have done is not what i'm asking

If the foundational beliefs of Islam urge muslims to kill, then i'll agree with you that Islam motivates muslims to kill

To prove my point, without a google search, please enumerate the five pillars of Islam and the six articles of faith

Note: the above are the fundamental aspects of Islam

If you don't know, then please admit that you are completely ignorant of Islam and are in no position to call Islam an evil cult or any other term you've labelled it.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by chikason22(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2021
NATIONALPASTOR:
The ediot is a terrorist Financer..
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Ogunleti01: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:
Onomatopoeia aaaaaa! cheesy
Shabaleen:
Onomatopoeia aaaaaa!
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
dreality:
How will what Patanmi said in the 2000s help Nigeria? Everyone has his failings. What crimes these Europeans did years past is more heinous than this Patanmi's speech

You're obvious a mooslim too and inclined towards violence.

The same you would vote for shekau because his crimes yesterday for into your religious objective.

fool

Don't come and pretend not to be a mooslim. It won't help. We know you all.

4 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
mu2sa2:
It is part of the campaign of calumny to bring Pantami down as minister. Some people aren't comfortable with his policies targeted at internet fraudsters. Some others hate him in their Islamophobia mould, because of his status as a Islamic scholar. But his enemies fail to accept the fact that who God has blessed...

His status as an "Islamic Scholar", confers his status as a "Chief Terrorist."

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
mu2sa2:
Christian fundamentalists are easily fooled by lies. See how they're masturbating over an obviously false report.

Upon being a mooslim, even you cannot come out directly to call the report "FALSE" but "OBVIOUSLY FALSE".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by poseidon12: 5:16pm On Apr 14, 2021
juman:
It's possible he made some statements then but people considered improper now.

I don't think he's a bad person presently.
I remember I was in a religious group in early 90s, today I cannot be in such group.

So you are now his spokesman?

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by CaptainAyub: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
PatriotExact:

My brother if you hear Islamic scholar,ruuuuuuuun for ya life cheesy
All Baghdadi d 'bombed to death' former leader of ISIS was a PhD holder in Islamic studies

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by insabarnur(m): 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Do you mean Nigerians now understand how intelligence and itinerary from security agencies/ network filters into the hands of terrorist organizations, putting them ahead of the security deployment for a better slaughtering.

What corrupts doesn't ascend, it descends and eventually dies.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:34pm On Apr 14, 2021
We are all happy whenever unbelievers are being killed: Minister Pantami

Sure that was why we were all happy when the CoS Abba Kyari died na.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by dragunov: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
classicben3:

So in your tiny mind now you are extremely so funny grin

Yex naah. Shebey you laughed.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by witworth(m): 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
No need for watchlist, he is a terrorist alongside his principal mr Buhari

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by KoshCAD: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:
Irony irony bro. Irony.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by mu2sa2: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
PatriotExact:

In the warped mind of christian fanatics.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Iykman042(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
Any educated person frm the south that is still praticing islam after some people will cut off someone head and praise allah has a dead brain

zombies keep off

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics / Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.