Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) (57547 Views)

Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / "We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers(christians) Are Killed" -pantami (gazettengr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
How did mods delete my comment on front page.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Funkeshuga(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
LINTUNE:
it's irony na, didn't u go to school..

Buhari didn't attend school yet he's your president, mumu boy

what's metaphor

a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable

Islam is a religion of peace. applying peace with Islam is not on the same circle, peace is never applicable to islam practices all over the world

so not using irony doesn't mean I'm wrong even though I don't do literature in school, I still know Much about it through reading

I'm in happy mood today, so enjoy my civility, I hope you're now a millionaire with the school you claim to attend?
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by McCoy9067(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:
"Islam is a religion of peace" what figure of speech is this??
Irony
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Ola5TP: 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:
"Islam is a religion of peace" what figure of speech is this??
peace indeed. Peace my foot
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by LINTUNE(m): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Funkeshuga:

Buhari didn't attend school yet he's your president, mumu boy

what's metaphor

a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable

Islam is a religion of peace. applying peace with Islam is not on the same circle, peace is never applicable to islam practices all over the world

so not using irony doesn't mean I'm wrong even though I don't do literature in school, I still know Much about it through reading

I'm in happy mood today, so enjoy my civility, I hope you're now a millionaire with the school you claim to attend?
lol..this is just a simple correction, but here u are ranting and wailing..sorry if I hurt your feelings, but pls, stop acting like a sissy, a real nigga would have laughed over my comment,but here you are taking it so personal, jeez... sorry Bros..
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Trendishine: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
In sane chlimes , by now the streets of Lagos , abuja and across in contraption under the siege of a terrorist government will already be on fire and filled up with crowds of people fighting for buhari to step down from office at once or have pantami abi pant-and-prick arrested and brought for investigation and questionings on his role in the fueling of insurgency in the contraption.
By now everyone will be in the street, never to tolerate the existence of a wanted terrorist apologist and demented fundamentalist in the name of pant-n-prick a.k.a pantami as a minister in a secular state.. This contraption has gone to the abyss and the people are dangerously docile to themselves and their plight with continual disgrace rubbed on their faces by holligans in government as the international community continue to see them as shit and terrorists because the government they tolerate..
Tufiakwa... Tufia!!!.. What a pantami

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Abbamasta(m): 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
[quote author=hedonido post=100788834]

All you reetarded abokki smucks are disgusting. Why not address the highly disturbing issue onound? Did he or did he not make these utterances? Is he or is he not an islamist extremist with pro Jihad views? Does this not make him unfit for public office in a SECULAR country like Nigeria?

whether it's a secular or circular, it's left for you. sheikh Dr. pantami remains nigeria's minister.
I am advising you to go and get your NIN number if you want to live in peace in this country.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by PrinceMajestic: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lazenby007:
Not only he is a supporter, he is a bastard terrorist.
just like yahweh the chief terrorist who command Israelites to kill unbelievers and destroy their cities and rape their women as spoils of war
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by oluphemmxzy(m): 7:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
funny enough, after this week nothing is done to this man....dem go turn down the volume of him matter, make God sha help us
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Kingzeez10: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
PureMe01:
The way Buhari zombies will run from this thread
lol like the way yeebos do run away from drug related threads.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lord, Av Messi.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by sowilli: 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2021
There is No smoke without fire. One would wonder why Nigeria is not part of the smart Africa initiative but part f the DCO whose founding members are Islamic Arabia countries. Where does Nigeria digital economy stand to gain more? smart Africa or DCO. With AFCTFA of course it’s Smart Africa but Nigeria is yet to be a member but are with Arabia

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by jerry2cino(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
See people wey buhari dey appoint for government? Chai na God go save us
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Wealth777: 8:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
[quote author=Cmanforall post=100785909]What shocked shocked
And this man is holding a political position in Nigeria?

Can he be sacked?[/quote

You shouldn't be surprised, afterall Bubu holds the highest political position in this same Nigeria

1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
mu2sa2:
In the warped mind of christian fanatics.

Ok, ask yourself, as a normal mooslim, what comes into your mind when you see a Christian? Isn't it how to kill him?

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by sunnnnyuu(m): 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://gazettengr.com/we-are-all-happy-whenever-unbelievers-are-being-killed-minister-pantami/
Kainuwa dashen Allah ba dashen mutane ba, ta Allah ba taku ba Dr Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami is choosing by God and his enemies will leave long and see his elevation to the greater high level, you fail to oust Buhari 2019 by vote so you have to be patient till 2023 before he leaves office and by God grace we are going to cast our votes to person that sweet us and Insha Allah it's Dr Isa Ali Ibrahim Pantami
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by psalmylee(m): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2021
AHCB:
Hmmmm How come Pantami is now under the search light of the media? Hope he hasn't stepped on toes...

People's Gazette should make those recordings available for the whole world to listen to. Period!

We've seen just how bias some of this newspapers are when making a report. One would have thought the recordings would have been included in the article.

Anyway, I'm very sure Pantami knows exactly what to do if they're maligning his person.
won't the tuseless govr say the video was doctored ?like they did when that their was filmed collecting money...N/B the thief was Ganduje..kano state gonernor
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Kdon2: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
SarkinYarki:
This man has no business being in govt talk more being in charge of a sensitive and rich ministry like the communications ministry..

See let's say the fact in 2015 NIGERIANS just handed power to Islamic Terrorists on a platter of gold

That's the summary my brother!

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Funkeshuga(m): 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
LINTUNE:
lol..this is just a simple correction, but here u are ranting and wailing..sorry if I hurt your feelings, but pls, stop acting like a sissy, a real nigga would have laughed over my comment,but here you are taking it so personal, jeez... sorry Bros..

no real niggar will allow one imbeciles to used him learn words here. I don't laugh on imbecility post

next time learn who you demonstrate your gross foolishness to. I don't take foolishness as a joke
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by atonement12: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
fk001:
I am surprised an inciting post like this posted by a renowned moderator.

The OP is sick
Children of Satan always like secrets and darkness.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by LINTUNE(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Funkeshuga:

no real niggar will allow one imbeciles used him learn words here. I don't laugh on imbecility post

next time learn who you demonstrate your gross foolishness to. I don't take foolishness as a joke

lol.. obviously u the stupid one here na..cry me a river, u take things to heart , you can wan*k urself to death for all I care though,but next time, learn to decipher subtle jokes, not everyone is as foolish as u to take things to serious.. learn to catch cruise a times..
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Funkeshuga(m): 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2021
LINTUNE:
lol.. obviously u the stupid one here na..cry me a river, u take things to heart , you can wan*k urself to death for all I care though,but next time, learn to decipher subtle joke, not everyone is as foolish as u to take things to serious.. learn to catch cruise a times..

you wouldn't want to go wild with me, I will give you a sad day

if you're seeking attention here, dey look face, I'm not in the class of people that will allow 21 century Dundee like you to use me catch cruise

if you talk to your elderly ones in your house like this, I will teach you a lesson in a disgrace way

I don't give room for any imbeciles and their imbecility sarcasm nonsense on my post. get sense and Bleep out
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by LINTUNE(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Funkeshuga:

you wouldn't want to go wild with me, I will give you a sad day

if you're seeking attention here, dey look face, I'm not in the class of people that will allow 21 century Dundee like you to use me catch cruise

if you talk to your elderly ones in your house like this, I will teach you a lesson in a disgrace way

I don't give room for any imbeciles and their imbecility sarcasm nonsense on my post. get sense and Bleep out
oga shut up..if u are too old, deactivate ur account na, nairaland is not made for u...do I look like a kid to u..oga take ur time..don't mention me again, .... person just freestyle cruise with u,u Don take am personal de cry up and down,u be woman?..abrg carry it wahala commot for here..cos I de type for English,u think say na mumu u de follow talk..common fem there..
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by atonement12: 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
REALretep:
Nigeria
Oh Nigeria
What did we do to deserve the sort of leaders we get cry
"My people perish for lack of knowledge!" The people refused wisdom and warnings from the Lord!
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by atonement12: 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
EMMY76:
Buhari himself said worst than pantami but yet he is the president of nigeria today.
That's why there is so much bloodshed going on!
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by atonement12: 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
mountmoriah:
The same man that want everyone both fidel and infidel to submit their life identity to him, I will not speak against this man because if you do, this man already knows everything about you, so you should expecting a bullet on your head or bomb on your roof.

Meanwhile

Contact me for your roofing, hardwood available forsale at cheap prices, payment on delivery.

Check my signature for contact
You're an ignorant coward!-Learn to speak up and fight evil!
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Funkeshuga(m): 10:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
LINTUNE:
oga shut up..if u are too old, deactivate ur account na, nairaland is not made for u...do I look like a kid to u..oga take ur time..don't mention me again, .... person just freestyle cruise with u,u Don take am personal de cry up and down,u be woman?..abrg carry it wahala commot for here..cos I de type for English,u think say na mumu u de follow talk..common fem there..

just look at this monkey want to disgrace his lineage here, I dey ready for you

I guess you no go school is the rhythm your relative are used to in your family

you lack common sense and level of IQ to even be telling me that imbecilic phrase in that first idiotic post

I didn't crossed my lane before you chose to tell the world how foolish and dumb you're consistently. the werey is even saying he will leave English, help me ask the fool which English

you this glorified village kid exhibiting your foolishness for free here. next time you quote my post when your mental provider had failed you, I'll bounce on you like hungry lion and finished that your watery brain you've in that your geepee tank head up
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by atonement12: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2021
maximunimpact:

Go back in history you'll be shocked how Christian church fathers conducted crusades that resulted to inhumane crime against humanity in effort to wipe out unbelievers.

Ps: I am not a Muslim and I consider myself a christian
You're are not a good Christian. Educate yourself and you will understand that these crusades were conducted by the papacy of Roman Catholics and there Jesuits militants. These are not true Christians, but impostors idolaters. The same people also killed many true Christians during the Inquisitions!
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by mountmoriah(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2021
atonement12:
You're an ignorant coward!-Learn to speak up and fight evil!
thank u sir, God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by atonement12: 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
mu2sa2:
It is part of the campaign of calumny to bring Pantami down as minister. Some people aren't comfortable with his policies targeted at internet fraudsters. Some others hate him in their Islamophobia mould, because of his status as a Islamic scholar. But his enemies fail to accept the fact that who God has blessed...
God does not bless Antichrist demons. He may appear targeting fraudsters now, but we know the Antichrist terrorists will attempt to use the NIN detals to target "Unbelievers" later!
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Vectorbozz234: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
Nothing i neva hear for Dis country sef
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by mu2sa2: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
atonement12:
God does not bless Antichrist demons. He may appear targeting fraudsters now, but we know the Antichrist terrorists will attempt to use the NIN detals to target "Unbelievers" later!
Maybe you're one of them!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics / Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.