Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) (57551 Views)

Primary School: Seun Osewa Corrects GazetteNGR Over Misleading Title on Tinubu / Olusegun Bamgbose On Greenfield: We’ll Shut Down Aso Rock If Students Are Killed / "We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers(christians) Are Killed" -pantami (gazettengr) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Allpurpose1: 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2021
Lord of mercy, pls have mercy on Nigeria. Are you sure this man is not among those sponsoring the terrorists and the killings in Nigeria. How can one be happy when people are killed just for not practicing his/her religion? What kind of religion is that? He is in a position of power for crying out loud. Everyone tormenting the peace of Nigeria. I pray God will render them powerless and take away their peace in Jesus mighty name, Amen

3 Likes

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Henri8: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shabaleen:
"Islam is a religion of peace" what figure of speech is this??
"Islamabad"
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 15, 2021
Shabaleen:

Catastrophic figure of speech.

grin
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by maximunimpact(m): 12:28am On Apr 15, 2021
atonement12:
You're are not a good Christian. Educate yourself and you will understand that these crusades were conducted by the papacy of Roman Catholics and there Jesuits militants. These are not true Christians, but impostors idolaters. The same people also killed many true Christians during the Inquisitions!

What's your point here? "Good Muslims" are lovers of peace and they raise arms against no one, but ISIS and boko haram are sects within the religion just as you have conveniently separated Christian crusaders from "true Christians"

My point is not to call all Muslims terrorists just because sects that claims to be Muslims are terrorists.

There are terrible people in all religion and don't be quick to defend Christian terrorists and in same breadth condemn Islamic terrorists.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by etrange: 12:30am On Apr 15, 2021
atonement12:
You're are not a good Christian. Educate yourself and you will understand that these crusades were conducted by the papacy of Roman Catholics and there Jesuits militants. These are not true Christians, but impostors idolaters. The same people also killed many true Christians during the Inquisitions!

What year was this, please?
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by maoolamik: 12:40am On Apr 15, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://gazettengr.com/we-are-all-happy-whenever-unbelievers-are-being-killed-minister-pantami/

This is why almost every religion hates islam.USA,Nigeria,Europe.I wish they would just leave Nigeria.Many of them(not all),are completely crazy.Imagine a politician saying this.Then compare with some poor Bastards in borno who don’t have any sense except Sharia.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by seunayantokun(m): 2:15am On Apr 15, 2021
No hiding place for the terrorist!

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by greatbuc(m): 3:09am On Apr 15, 2021
maximunimpact:

What's your point here? "Good Muslims" are lovers of peace and they raise arms against no one, but ISIS and boko haram are sects within the religion just as you have conveniently separated Christian crusaders from "true Christians"

My point is not to call all Muslims terrorists just because sects that claims to be Muslims are terrorists.

There are terrible people in all religion and don't be quick to defend Christian terrorists and in same breadth condemn Islamic terrorists.
there are no crusaders in today's world. Its time for jihadists to put down their weapons.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Prince001(m): 4:47am On Apr 15, 2021
ezenwajosh:
northerners will run from this post....Some will avoid nairaland for two days grin

BMC's will be registering another email with Igbo name for nairaland so they can be able to come in disguise to read comments then hold them selves not to defend the ALAKUBA BOOOOOOOM!!

People are not even worried it's same man asking for their NIN

THESE PEOPLE WON'T GO A DAY WITHOUT PROVING MANY REASONS NIGERIA NEEDS TO SEPERATE

AND HE WILL NOT RESIGN O....HE WILL NOT RESIGN INSTEAD OF HIM TO RESIGN.....NORTH WILL GO TO WAR grin

Its very sad when one think this lunatics represent a whole religion. In every religion there are people like him that are extremist, only difference with the Muslim one is that they are always give platform to express their ignorance and heartless behaviour in order to cause misunderstanding and intolerance between the normal people cos the elites gain when we start to focus on this issues!
Every religion got extremists!!!
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by tit(f): 5:26am On Apr 15, 2021
Shabaleen:

Is it a oxyMoron?
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Mrken50: 5:38am On Apr 15, 2021
Shabaleen:
deceptive present tense .

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by morgstreme: 6:07am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by morgstreme: 6:08am On Apr 15, 2021
ezenwajosh:
northerners will run from this post....Some will avoid nairaland for two days grin

BMC's will be registering another email with Igbo name for nairaland so they can be able to come in disguise to read comments then hold them selves not to defend the ALAKUBA BOOOOOOOM!!

People are not even worried it's same man asking for their NIN

THESE PEOPLE WON'T GO A DAY WITHOUT PROVING MANY REASONS NIGERIA NEEDS TO SEPERATE

AND HE WILL NOT RESIGN O....HE WILL NOT RESIGN INSTEAD OF HIM TO RESIGN.....NORTH WILL GO TO WAR grin

Will you get out of here and stop Fanning the embers of HATE,you unscrupulous pinhead...

The news is proven FAKE!!!!!

Kitikpa tagbuo onu otu nne gi ebe ahu!
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Gandollaar(f): 6:34am On Apr 15, 2021
fk001:
I am surprised an inciting post like this posted by a renowned moderator.

The OP is sick
Rule 2 has been broken.

Lalasticlala Oam4j mynd44 seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Gandollaar(f): 6:36am On Apr 15, 2021
frowland:

Answer isn't far fetched - NIN
Even if..

Does it not fear you such a man is heading such a sensitive position.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Gandollaar(f): 6:37am On Apr 15, 2021
reccy:
All i know is, some people are out there trying everything to bring this man down.

People that are commenting rubbish did not read the whole story. They read the headline and started yarning rubbish. The man is well respected and continue to be lifted above his enemy trying to pull him down.

Ride on mr pantami...
We read the story.

Nigeria is a scam!
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by Gandollaar(f): 6:39am On Apr 15, 2021
GorillaApp:
Naptu2 oya come o, food don don grin

I knew quite all along when dat first news broke that this man supports terrorism. There is no smoke without fire.

For bihari to pick this one. It means he is a terrorist too and supports their ideology.
Seunmsg is who I want to see here. Himself and simplyleo nearly killed themselves when the news first broke.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by naptu2: 7:12am On Apr 15, 2021
This is what sensible people do.

naptu2:
Neutralobserver.

I have given my position on the issue of a terrorist watchlist after reading the allegation, doing my own investigation and reading Dr Pantami's response. My position has always been based on the principle of affirmanti non neganti incumbit probatio and none of the people who made the assertion have provided any proof. In fact, the people who originally made the assertion have said that it was false.

Now to the issue of what he was alleged to have said in 2000. My position is still the same. I won't make any comment until I read Dr Pantami's response and do my own investigations. This is based on the principle of audi alteram partem.

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by maximunimpact(m): 7:28am On Apr 15, 2021
greatbuc:
there are no crusaders in today's world. Its time for jihadists to put down their weapons.

So you say, but we both agree there was once a time crusaders ran riot. It should serve as a deterent to those who like to call all muslims terrorists.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by frowland(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2021
Gandollaar:
Even if..

Does it not fear you such a man is heading such a sensitive position.

Oyedepo should not rule us because he has once held extreme religious opinions?
Those pushing out all this news now did not know it existed before?
Most likely there is a sinister motive - Stop the NIN. I am not an ardent supporter of this party but this useless country must be able to identify all their citizens. No one should work or have access to jobs until they’re appropriately identified.
Lagos is currently saturated with Abokis with no single identity.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by naptu2: 8:18am On Apr 15, 2021
You see, a lot of people here are not basing their opinions on common sense. Rather they base their opinions on partisan politics and ethnic and religious bigotry. That's why people will mention my username on this thread.

Let's use a little common sense.

There was a report that Dr Pantami was on a US terrorist watchlist. I have followed the media for almost 40 years and such reports are usually accompanied by source documents or interviews. There were absolutely none in this report. So how did Daily Independent know that he was on a watchlist??

This report was only published on Nigerian news sites, which makes me doubt its authenticity. I suspected that this report was either part of the political games ahead of the 2013 elections or some other political campaign.

Now bigots and partisan people did not question the report at all, instead they just lapped it up. Well, I'm not one of them. I'm more interested in truth.

All the other Nigerian news sites copied the story from Daily Independent and one by one they began retracting the story and declaring it to be false until Daily Independent itself also retracted the story and declared it to be false.

Now, some people who are not interested in truth but in ethnic, religious and political games have insisted that he is on a watchlist. Well, it's simple then, they should produce a credible source for the watchlist. Affirmanti non neganti incumbit probatio. None of them has been able to produce the watchlist. All we've gotten is noise all over the place.

One funny character said that I should not post about Dr Pantami because he is a northerner. What sort of silly bigotry is that?? Nigerians go abroad and complain about racism/bigotry, but they are even worse bigots here.

I don't care if he is a northerner, easterner, westerner, middlerner or whatever, I will post about him like I post about others and nothing will stop me.

One person went as far as asking me if I'm a muslim. Can you imagine?? Well I worship Yemoja and I have every right to do so. I don't think I have to be a muslim to use common sense or to make a dispassionate and objective assessment of issues.

Then people have tagged me on this thread, which shows a lack of common sense. I have not even bothered to read the first post because this thread does not say that he is on any watchlist! What is the relationship between this thread and my posts on the other thread? None.

However, to bigots, partisan people and those that are swayed by emotions they believe that they've made a point. How?

Is this the watchlist??

I laugh.

Anyway, as I said before, I only debate with people who can use common sense and logic. There's a difference between common sense and noise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by atonement12: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2021
etrange:

Google is your friend!
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by atonement12: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2021
etrange:

G.oogle is your friend!
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by jantman(m): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2021
Ayaaz:

I asked you a simple question

What are the basic tenets of Islam

What are the foundational beliefs that carry Islam

What muslims have done is not what i'm asking

If the foundational beliefs of Islam urge muslims to kill, then i'll agree with you that Islam motivates muslims to kill

To prove my point, without a google search, please enumerate the five pillars of Islam and the six articles of faith

Note: the above are the fundamental aspects of Islam

If you don't know, then please admit that you are completely ignorant of Islam and are in no position to call Islam an evil cult or any other term you've labelled it.

@Ayaaz
I truly cannot enumerate the five pillars of Islam as I am very ignorant about islam. I mean I do not know the answer to your question because I dont practice islam.

All I have seen is that islam has promoted so much terrorism and shed so much blood in the name of allah

All I have seen is that islam has brought tears to the eyes of millions of muslims.

All I know is that islam has threatened the peace of the world.

My awareness of islam is that, islam did not conform men to Godlikeness and to unconditional love

Since all the pillars, foundation of islam could not conform muslim to love their fellow men with their heart and soul, then all the pillars of islam are faulty

Since all the basic tenet of islam failed to conform muslim to unconditionally love, to love non muslim, then all the basic tenets of islam are faulty.

Since all the basic aspect of islam did not conform muslim to be peace lovers, and has even threaten the peace of the world, then all the aspect of islam are faulty

I have seen that the foundation of islam is built on conflict and blood. The pillars, tenets, aspect of islam has produce, hate, violence, tears and sorrow.

Do you want to know the foundational aspect and basic tenets of Christianity?

Let me tell you

The foundation and basic tenets of Christianity is LOVE

God is Love. In love, God created we human beings in his own image, to love Him with our heart and soul, to rejoice in his endless love and to love one another.

The basic tenet of christianity was that It was also love that made - God the word to come down from heaven and became a man just to save us from sin and death.

The Lover- the savior we Christians known as Jesus Himself- died because of love

There is no greater love than this one — the greatest love one can have, which is to lay down ones life for someone.

Before Jesus Died and live- He commanded we christians not to judge you muslim, but to love you as we love ourself

Jesus commanded we christian to love God and love you muslims as well even though you are not his follower

Jesus commanded me to love all - muslims, christians, Hindus, idol worshipers and many more

You might be a Jihadist or boko haram- Jesus comanded me to love you even though Jihadist is of evil

You might be a good man or a bad man - Jesus commanded me to love you, be it the good you or the bad you.

The prophet Mohammed commanded you muslim and all his followers to killed us - the infidels who are not follower of allah

If my Jesus commanded me to kill my fellow humans because of God. I will not kill my fellow because I am love. Doing this will violate my nature.

Jesus is LOVE and all his command did not violate me because I am a love filled person.

Ayaaz: I, the jantman truly love you because Jesus has filled me with His love to you and to love all men.

Ayaaz: I love all my muslim brothers because Jesus commanded me not to judge them but to love them all.

The reason why we christians still demonstrate the miraclelous power of God is because the foundation of Christianity is pure LOVE

The power of God is currently flowing through we christians because; Love releases Gods power because love is the reason for the demonstration of His power.

The basic aspect of we christians is to grow in faith, but even more importantly, we must grow in Love as faith works by love.

We christians; the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere Faith.

Many years back I once encounter an Arab middle east muslim guy who converted to christianity because Christ commanded his followers to love and pray for those who hated and persecute us.

Ayaaz. You may be a muslim but I the jantman do not see you as a muslim. I see you as a man, a brother and a friend, created in God own image and likeness

Ayaaz my brother. Did you learn to love?

Love is an open door to access God the Father.
Love is an everlasting smile of approval.
Its the road less traveled yet love is the lonely mile.
Love is the unclaimed baggage left behind.
Love is sacrifice; love is gain.
Love is unknown and often has no name.
Love is childhood memories, forgetting the pain.
Its bearing our cross and giving Him our shame.
Love is tomorrow, today and forever.
Love is the Keeper of the keys.
Love meets you on bended knees.
Love sees through all impossibilities.
Love brings peace and stability.
Love brings hope
Love often challenges And makes you grow stronger.
Love is a tapestry of art, Gods workmanship; His heart.
Love knows no depth, no height, In its shadows only delight.
Love is timeless, it is narrow.
Love is inescapable.
Love bears up its brother.
There is no time in Love.
It is without Beginning
It is without End
Love is Eternal
Love is your Friend. Amen.
The future of Nigeria depends on Love.

1 Like

Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by atonement12: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2021
maximunimpact:

Get understanding! There are no "Christian terrorist"! A real christian is a follower of Jesus Christ. He takes on the character of Jesus, which is love and forgiveness- It is impossible for someone who is truly born again, whose mind is renewed according to the power of the Holy Spirit, to take up arms and terrorize innocent citizens!
The life and actions of Mohammed is different from that of Jesus Christ- They were motivated by two totally different spirits. The different characters and personalities of the leading proponents, is what is generally expressed in their true adherents.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by atonement12: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2021
mu2sa2:
Maybe you're one of them!
Receive common sense!
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by maximunimpact(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2021
atonement12:
Get understanding! There are no "Christian terrorist"! A real christian is a follower of Jesus Christ. He takes on the character of Jesus, which is love and forgiveness- It is impossible for someone who is truly born again, whose mind is renewed according to the power of the Holy Spirit, to take up arms and terrorize innocent citizens!
The life and actions of Mohammed is different from that of Jesus Christ- They were motivated by two totally different spirits. The different characters and personalities of the leading proponents, is what is generally expressed in their true adherents.

What do you call someone who speaks from both sides of the mouth? You call ISIS and boko haram Muslims because they claim to be Muslims but at the same time deny the fact that Christian crusaders are not Christians?

The only way you will make any sense is to use same yardstick to say ISIS and boko haram are not Muslims that way your understanding will have integrity
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by atonement12: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2021
maximunimpact:

What do you call someone who speaks from both sides of the mouth? You call ISIS and boko haram Muslims because they claim to be Muslims but at the same time deny the fact that Christian crusaders are not Christians?

The only way you will make any sense is to use same yardstick to say ISIS and boko haram are not Muslims that way your understanding will have integrity
You are the one here trying to be the devil's advocate.
It is not my duty to prove that Boko Haram and ISIS are not Muslims-That appears to be your responsibility!
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by maximunimpact(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2021
atonement12:
You are the one here trying to be the devil's advocate.
It is not my duty to prove that Boko Haram and ISIS are not Muslims-That appears to be your responsibility!

Then you are a hypocrites! I am a Christian which is why I have to be fair to all in my dealings which includes treating all men fairly regardless of what they believe.

Jesus made friends with sinners and gentiles in his time. Proving other people are terrorists because of their beliefs is not what Jesus will do.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by atonement12: 11:27am On Apr 15, 2021
maximunimpact:

Then you are a hypocrites! I am a Christian which is why I have to be fair to all in my dealings which includes treating all men fairly regardless of what they believe.

Jesus made friends with sinners and gentiles in his time. Proving other people are terrorists because of their beliefs is not what Jesus will do.
You are not a Christian, but an advocate of the Antichrist spirit.
Jesus making friends with unbelievers was to convert them to know the truth, and not to endorse, encourage or excuse their ignorance and sins.
Terrorists are not termed terrorists because of their beliefs, but because of their actions and what they support morally and financially.
Perhaps, you will also like to build mosque to show you are fair to all men.
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by fk001(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
Gandollaar:
Rule 2 has been broken.

Lalasticlala Oam4j mynd44 seun

Get off my mention

I don't reply tribalist twice
Re: 'We Are Happy Whenever Unbelievers Are Killed' - Pantami (GazetteNGR) by maximunimpact(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
atonement12:
You are not a Christian, but an advocate of the Antichrist spirit.
Jesus making friends with unbelievers was to convert them to know the truth, and not to endorse, encourage or excuse their ignorance and sins.
Terrorists are not termed terrorists because of their beliefs, but because of their actions and what they support morally and financially.
Perhaps, you will also like to build mosque to show you are fair to all men.

Sorry I can't help your ignorance!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics / Obi Failed To Specify How He Scored Majority Of Votes – Tribunal / Fani-Kayode Joins APC, meets President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.