Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. (7340 Views)

A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage / Nairaland Guy Is Offering Me Money For A phone intimacy / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Missyolo(f): 4:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
So there is this guy that was always posting about his struggles doing music and I felt for him because I use to have interest in music too.

When he finally released his track I rushed to download it and I was surprised hearing the rubbish message he was passing across about a lady wanting to collect his money without him touching her, does he look like Charity.

I don't know how many times we need to explain to these guys that spending on a lady doesn't make you feel entitled to a woman's body simple. why can't guys normalize spending on women without demanding anything in return? Very irritating "as you want money na so I get konji" Mr man go and get a girlfriend then normalize rendering help for females without demanding anything simple. Mscheeew

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Missyolo(f): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kimberlycutiee:
Send me the link abeg
it's not worth it my dear don't waste your mb

2 Likes

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Jh0wsef(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
lol. Wahala
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Sarcastic101: 4:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Stupid post

9 Likes

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by TarOrfeeek: 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Is like all women are orphans?

Or all women are born with a defect that makes them susceptible to needing help at every point of their miserable vagina bleeding lives.

Why will a man not want to fooook you after giving his resources to you.

If it was easy, you for get.

Now carry your bleeding anus and gtfoh

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by johnkey: 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
he's automatically broke because he doesn't want to waste his hard earned money on hoes? na by force to give woman money now? nawa wetin we no go see for nairaland

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Shamelessman01: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
But wait ooo were you not the one asking him if he had a girlfriend after listening to his song?

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by habsydiamond(m): 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shamelessman01:
But wait ooo were you not the one asking him if he had a girlfriend after listening to his song?
make aunty talk oo cos we don see evidence... If this one no dey now we for no know say u Don gree for am on top the music u said na crap. Ah ah Ogaa oo

10 Likes

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
Shamelessman01:
oshey Fbi himself.
gringrin
I been like the guy before, but his posts of recent just dey show sey na attention seeker.

9 Likes

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by illicit(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Baby I no cum
U, u no cum
How cum Belle cum

Q dot

8 Likes

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Lcf69(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
Women had had their chemistry dented to entitlement mentality since.the days of Adam n Eve...... PINNED.

3 Likes

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Rocktation(f): 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
But isn't it just a song? NL redpillers are probably his muse and I bet he can't keep at sending that singular message, if he hopes to have a long and successful music career. I hope you are not one to believe all that horse shit about illuminati too?
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
But wait o, so you want a guy, to give you his hard earned money for free? why not make the money your self. rather than feeling entitled about him spending his money before you have sex with him then. you should as well feel the guy doesn't have to spend money before you open legs na. . .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Duplexxx: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2021
You say
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by TJaguar(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2021
Dbull released a smashing song. Don’t hate because you feel attacked

1 Like

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Iamdbull: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
cchub:
oshey Fbi himself.
gringrin
I been like the guy before, but his posts of recent just dey show sey na attention seeker.
it's showbiz bro thanks for the love, hope you have downloaded the track?

1 Like

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by LikeAking: 7:54pm On Apr 14, 2021
Missyolo:
So there is this guy that was always posting about his struggles doing music and I felt for him because I use to have interest in music too.

When he finally released his track I rushed to download it and I was surprised hearing the rubbish message he was passing across about a lady wanting to collect his money without him touching her, does he look like Charity.

I don't know how many times we need to explain to these guys that spending on a lady doesn't make you feel entitled to a woman's body simple. why can't guys normalize spending on women without demanding anything in return? Very irritating "as you want money na so I get konji" Mr man go and get a girlfriend then normalize rendering help for females without demanding anything simple. Mscheeew

U and ur new music friend should organise a date and sort things out in za oza room.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by freedomchild: 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
I just downloaded the song... He try..

2 Likes

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2021
I kuku listen to the music

Hahahaha grin

But the music didn't worth my playlist

Shey mojo charity kini kan kini kan cheesy
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by BigDick70inch(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin

U people should learn to appreciate upcoming musician.........

if the song was shitty sef.........remember olamide,wizkid and davido have all dropped shit tracks on before.........

2 Likes

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by SILENTandSMART2: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2021
BigDick70inch:

U people should learn to appreciate upcoming musician.........

if the song was shitty sef.........remember olamide,wizkid and davido have all dropped shit tracks on before.........

Anever talk say hin no try or music is bad nah
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Iamdbull: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Hahahaha grin
lol
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Karlifate: 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2021
No publicity is bad publicity.

cheesy smiley

2 Likes

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by CheedyJ(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2021
Why do I feel you’re the said lady ...e pain you abi
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by SILENTandSMART2: 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2021
Mrmanlly:

Is this not your comment?

Yes it is , does anything change ?
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by SILENTandSMART2: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? / Flyers For Hook Up Distributed In Abuja / Understand Your Guy,s Verbal And Non-verbal Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.