Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,109 members, 7,821,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. (7339 Views)

A Nairaland guy here broke up my 2month marriage / Nairaland Guy Is Offering Me Money For A phone intimacy / Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Keketu(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
Missyolo:
So there is this guy that was always posting about his struggles doing music and I felt for him because I use to have interest in music too.

When he finally released his track I rushed to download it and I was surprised hearing the rubbish message he was passing across about a lady wanting to collect his money without him touching her, does he look like Charity.

I don't know how many times we need to explain to these guys that spending on a lady doesn't make you feel entitled to a woman's body simple. why can't guys normalize spending on women without demanding anything in return? Very irritating "as you want money na so I get konji" Mr man go and get a girlfriend then normalize rendering help for females without demanding anything simple. Mscheeew

please forgive him please, please pm thank
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Keketu(m): 10:00pm On Apr 14, 2021
Rocktation:
But isn't it just a song? NL redpillers are probably his muse and I bet he can't keep at sending that singular message, if he hopes to have a long and successful music career. I hope you are not one to believe all that horse shit about illuminati too?
wow
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by LINTUNE(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
Missyolo:
So there is this guy that was always posting about his struggles doing music and I felt for him because I use to have interest in music too.

When he finally released his track I rushed to download it and I was surprised hearing the rubbish message he was passing across about a lady wanting to collect his money without him touching her, does he look like Charity.

I don't know how many times we need to explain to these guys that spending on a lady doesn't make you feel entitled to a woman's body simple. why can't guys normalize spending on women without demanding anything in return? Very irritating "as you want money na so I get konji" Mr man go and get a girlfriend then normalize rendering help for females without demanding anything simple. Mscheeew

are you saying it's only girls that deserves gifts and money?, are we not humans too, don't we deserve to be spoilt,what kind of babaric mentality is this....so cos u a female, every male should be giving u money, just like that?..thunder fire u and ur likes..

4 Likes

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
Mrmanlly:

Is this not your comment?
Nawa for all these investigators on Nairaland oo grin
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Kingcalls: 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Nawa for all these investigators on Nairaland oo grin

She don japa ask person don cast am grin grin
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Mandela27: 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2021
Rocktation:
But isn't it just a song? NL redpillers are probably his muse and I bet he can't keep at sending that singular message, if he hopes to have a long and successful music career. I hope you are not one to believe all that horse shit about illuminati too?
my Nairaland crushh
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Missyolo(f): 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2021
Kingcalls:

She don japa ask person don cast am grin grin
Japa for where, I dey kampe
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by GeneralPula: 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2021
People no catch the strategy here..

But I catch ham!

1 Like

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by EyeofanEagle(m): 12:32am On Apr 15, 2021
GeneralPula:
But I catch ham!
I got it quite alright.....Na film
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Reex12(m): 12:40am On Apr 15, 2021
GeneralPula:

But I catch ham!
lol they are that dumb

iamdbull you really tried in the song sha
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Judybash93(m): 12:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Well, as per economics, you only spend money when you're about to purchase something or get some sought of satisfaction. If you aren't ready to do anything with a guy, don't let him spend on you. It's that easy. Normalize spending your own money.

1 Like

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Edisa(m): 1:08am On Apr 15, 2021
The op just help the guy market him music by creating this topic cus she no say awon redpiller go download or stream the music sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Op and the musician...same person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by lascos912(m): 4:30am On Apr 15, 2021
if we say"Nigerian girls are useless"them go vez
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 15, 2021
How many girls they help guys with money? We have rich and wealthy women in Nigeria.
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by masks(m): 6:21am On Apr 15, 2021
Women...always saying the opposite of what they actually mean since "FOREVER"...
Imagine if her earlier posts wasn't dug up...I almost downloaded the track...see me wey dey hardly listen to music...Issorite!!!
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Iamdbull: 6:27am On Apr 15, 2021
masks:
Women...always saying the opposite of what they actually mean since "FOREVER"...
Imagine if her earlier posts wasn't dug up...I almost downloaded the track...see me wey dey hardly listen to music...Issorite!!!
Try download am na, a trial will convince you

2 Likes

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by masks(m): 6:32am On Apr 15, 2021
Iamdbull:
Try download am na, a trial will convince you
Okay
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Iamdbull: 6:44am On Apr 15, 2021
masks:
Okay
thanks
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by leomarz007: 6:55am On Apr 15, 2021
Shamelessman01:
But wait ooo were you not the one asking him if he had a girlfriend after listening to his song?

The same NL keep exposing all these holes lol
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by galadima77(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2021
Judybash93:
Well, as per economics, you only spend money when you're about to purchase something or get some sought of satisfaction. If you aren't ready to do anything with a guy, don't let him spend on you. It's that easy. Normalize spending your own money.

Na entitlement mentality
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by femi4: 7:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Missyolo:

Elebi oshi!

Sex is give n take. Having sex with your guy is not a favour.

Why can't you normalize spending your own money.

Why can't you normalize begging for urgent 2k

Why can't you normalize rejecting money from male friends.
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Jeon(f): 7:51am On Apr 15, 2021
Missyolo:

wahala for who carry them seriously.

that's why I don't do Nigeria music. because their songs are meaningless apart from nude, your body, money blah blah blah.
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2021
You wanted us to listen, and I have. But I'm not downloading it, from the lyrics to the beat is a no no. I don't feel the vibe at all.
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by espn(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Guyz should normalise spending for ladies...very dirty gal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by lkillbrokehoes: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2021
Missyolo:

it's not worth it my dear don't waste your mb
You are a terrible liar zzor
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by Iamdbull: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2021
grossintel:
You wanted us to listen, and I have. But I'm not downloading it, from the lyrics to the beat is a no no. I don't feel the vibe at all.
lol
Re: Another Broke Nairaland Guy Just Displayed His Stupidity. Rubbish. by iLegendd(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2021
All I know about this forum is: the moment you come here and make yourself known, you lose the respect of a celebrity or a made man. The only thing that will save you is if you talk less and observe more.

Celebrities use this forum, but they will never make themselves known here to avoid "see finish."

This is the exact lyrics most Nigerian celebrities are dishing out and when they talk, it makes front page and a huge percentage of Nairalanders adore them.

My advice to anyone who wants to use Nairaland to promote his music is: STOP. Use YouTube and Lagos state.

With Nairaland, your career will die — only Banky W managed to achieve it and when he started succeeding with Ebutemeta, he ran away from the forum.

I have a lot of people who attack me on this forum — not because I'm bad, but I didn't reply or when I replied them privately, things didn't go in their favor, so they come back here to create threads against me or attack me on my threads.

They felt rejected or ignored, so they have to pay back with negative review. They felt entitled to my time and knowledge and failure to give it to them = chaos.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do These Set Of Girls Find Me Attractive ? / Flyers For Hook Up Distributed In Abuja / Understand Your Guy,s Verbal And Non-verbal Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.