Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up (9995 Views)

Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari / 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by duro4chang(m): 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
Adelaide2:

Where is Kwara state today? In a place called North something or in a place called South something? If it makes you happy replace geography with politics.����
Perhaps, you have forgotten the principle of self-determination. The UNO approves it.
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by wonder233: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2021
Accurate to a fair extent. All though you seemed to assess Lagos as against the entire southwest, besides Lagos and the little part of Ogun State contiguous with Lagos, the other southwest states are as unviable as the others in the country...
Adelaide2:
As seen on Facebook

"Here is my prediction for the different components of Nigeria if it breaks up. Only four countries are likely to emerge.

1. The Yoruba will start off much easier than others. The Yoruba have some of the aces (relatively homogenous, access to sea, relatively organized socio-politico-economic system, educated human resources) to start surviving quickly.

2. The Igbo have all that the Yoruba have, except for unquestioned access to sea. But they will suffer seriously for the first couple of years, due to the obvious dislocation of their investments all over Nigeria. There will be chaos due to competition and lack of centralized leadership.. But they will bounce back and become very strong. They will catch up with the Yoruba at some point.

3. The South South will descend into seemingly unending inter ethnic chaos over language, culture, resource allocation, as well as the geographical dislocation (compare location of Cross River to Edo) of their new country.

4. The North will continue life almost as usual (religious problem and insecurity, and subjugation of minorities). They will get poorer over time. But many are already so poor that it really does not matter anymore. As long as the non Muslims don't give any problem, the North will not suffer more than it is doing now. They have the ample land for agriculture. They will adjust to survive.

Note that these are predictions, not prophesies. Good luck.����"
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by hollah123: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
SmartPolician:

Nnamdi Kanu's struggle for Biafra preceeded Jonathan regime.
But the agitation was not as pronounced as it is today.
As a matter of fact, the idea of calling Nigeria a zoo started because Jonathan studied zoology in school.
Kanu argued that it's only in a zoo that a zoologist could be the leader.
However, when Buhari's DSS attacked, arrested and charged Nnamdi Kanu to court was when the group became veryyyyyyyy popular.
Be guided.
so what's d big deal about a zoologist becoming a president?
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by SmartPolician: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2021
hollah123:
so what's d big deal about a zoologist becoming a president?

Read what I responded to.
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by NikAustine: 2:22pm On Apr 15, 2021
Igbochief001:
If Nigeria breaks today ...south east or igbo land is the only place that the GDP would instantly grow because of return of people with money and investment

We have access to sea alright ...abia and the rest even ebonyi ....if niger Delta would be wicked enough not to allow our ships pass the water we share ...the we would fight for it

Competition is what makes us great ....Igbos would still love to other places to do business ...but the difference is they would be importing the goods from igbo land
Don't worry Igbos will have unlimited access to the ibaka deep seaport. we are friends with igbos and we will always see each other as such and more over you guys using our seaport will be a gain to us.
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by Norwichsailor(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
ZiiVentures:

I tell something bro. you see Akwa Ibom? It's definitely gonna be part of Biafra...forget social media and online rants. I'm telling you the truth.
Godforbid
We're not joining your Biafra. Safe journey anyway
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by NikAustine: 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
justtoodark:

dont mind them....they are landlocked....

dredgin which river....?? through were....??

rivers are not international waters....
Don't worry we in Akwa ibom will give them access to Ibaka deep seaport. afterall, we will gain. as much ships berth in Ibaka, it will create more growth for us.
So if you guys in the delta are forming. we are not.
We are one with the Igbos and if it comes to choosing.. we will rather go it alone with Cross River or we will go with BIAFRA more like a confederation kind of stuff

1 Like

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by NikAustine: 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Daft and mumu talk. Some of you yeebos on this Nairaland politics section, it's seems Una no dey think before Una type grin
Oga he is telling the truth. we Akwa Ibomites are going with BIAFRA. or we will do it our selves. create an AkwaCross country
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2021
NikAustine:
Oga he is telling the truth. we Akwa Ibomites are going with BIAFRA. or we will do it our selves. create an AkwaCross country
Shut up your mouth. You flat headed boy from umuhahia.
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by NikAustine: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Say whatever you want. it doesn't make what I said a lie. I'm from Akwa ibom, Abak. Afaha obong
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by NikAustine: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Say whatever you want. it doesn't make what I said a lie. I'm from Akwa ibom, Abak. Afaha obong
But I guess it is igbos that also Liv there na according to u
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
NikAustine:
Don't worry Igbos will have unlimited access to the ibaka deep seaport. we are friends with igbos and we will always see each other as such and more over you guys using our seaport will be a gain to us.
We are building ours at abia ...simple ...90% of igbo investment is back home now

1 Like

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by NikAustine: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
Igbochief001:

We are building ours at abia ...simple ...90% of igbo investment is back home now
Good luck to you guys den
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by ZiiVentures: 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2021
NikAustine:
Don't worry we in Akwa ibom will give them access to Ibaka deep seaport. afterall, we will gain. as much ships berth in Ibaka, it will create more growth for us.
So if you guys in the delta are forming. we are not.
We are one with the Igbos and if it comes to choosing.. we will rather go it alone with Cross River or we will go with BIAFRA more like a confederation kind of stuff

Yes bro. They don't understand. Look at Lagos with big opportunities and investment just because of the seaport there. Look. We will open up the ports in Biafra. Our young ones will be employed massively. There'll be much investment in our land. We will also tax them on import duty. It's a win win situation in all. So make them dey yab rubbish.
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by SouthSouth1914: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Jackson105:

Hatred for Yoruba has damage your brain. The guy obviously said he is Igbo, yet you are attacking him as Yoruba. When will you get sense?

Who cares if he is Igbo. I gave my own analysis! Did it hit you hard? You can give yours too!
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by NikAustine: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
ZiiVentures:

Yes bro. They don't understand. Look at Lagos with big opportunities and investment just because of the seaport there. Look. We will open up the ports in Biafra. Our young ones will be employed massively. There'll be much investment in our land. We will also tax them on import duty. It's a win win situation in all. So make them dey yab rubbish.
Yes Na. Na wetin I dey talk.. them probably don't know the advantages of it
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by Adelaide2: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2023
OKOATA:
Bro aswear to you that abi yoruba boy, why would I need to lie, they feel everyone on nairaland is Igbo and many of them also think it's every afonja as they call it hates Igbos, I don't hate Igbos, I will never hate them, I prefer them 100 times than the terrorists up north whether fulani or hausas. Not all Yorubas hate Igbos please let all Igbos know this.

Correct. Today's events bear you out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Renewed Hope: Tinubu’s March Scorecard - PBAT Media Centre / Former Speaker, Agbakoba, Balewa, Awolowo Lead Pt's Olawepo Hashim's Campaign / fuel Price: Uncertainty Looms As Crude Oil Hits $93.50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.