Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up (10007 Views)

Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari / 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by CaptainAyub: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2021
SlayerForever:
The poster is daft. Anybody who thinks the economic prosperity of a nation is hinged on sea access is daft.

Switzerland, Austria etc come to mind.
We Biafrans were refining palm oil to make petrol during the war.
We constructed armoured tanks from metal scraps despite d blockade during d same war.
That's d type of thing that drives a nation to prosperity.
Not access to sea.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by justtoodark: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Should I read the UNCLOS for you in dumb language?

i dont wanna know....i dont care....
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by justtoodark: 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Switzerland, Austria etc come to mind.
We Biafrans were refining palm oil to make petrol during the war.
We constructed armoured tanks from metal scraps despite d blockade during d same war.
That's d type of thing that drives a nation to prosperity.
Not access to sea.

blabla....
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by FatherOfJesus: 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2021
justtoodark:

i dont wanna know....i dont care....
But laws doesn’t respect your feeling?
It doesn’t care if you don’t like it

4 Likes

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by hollah123: 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2021
OKOATA:
You sound pained we will decimate soon, everyone you see on nairaland is Igbo. Go and format your brain, I don't even know your problem, the question was directed to someone else but you choose to carry the matter for head like gala. Islamic terrorist fulani, we shall seperate and you will cry tears.
see pathetic idiot,u go wail tire for this Naija wey we dey.

u people are going nowhere n presidency una no go see,u hate everyone with passion but u want their votes,come n steal it now.

u hate northerners,south westerners n ur problem no dey finish with Wike n co,Biafra u won't get n presidency una no go see draw.

call me aboki or whatever,that doesn't change d fact that omoluabi ni Mo je,nnkan to ba wu e lo le fi enu e Soo.....do your Biafra shit alone without dragging others to your mady
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by OKOATA(m): 11:19pm On Apr 14, 2021
hollah123:
see pathetic idiot,u go wail tire for this Naija wey we dey.

u people are going nowhere n presidency una no go see,u hate everyone with passion but u want their votes,come n steal it now.

u hate northerners,south westerners n ur problem no dey finish with Wike n co,Biafra u won't get n presidency una no go see draw.

call me aboki or whatever,that doesn't change d fact that omoluabi ni Mo je,nnkan to ba wu e lo le fi enu e Soo.....do your Biafra shit alone without dragging others to your mady
Alaye gbenu dake, oko n to bi eye aje, if we seperate you can follow your masters to the north, it's obvious you are a slave to your caliphate. Enu bi enu asin. I am a proud Oduduwa boy, they are killing your people but you are part of that evil system, we will deal with saboteurs like you. Olorun wa leyin omo Oduduwa, eyin ti ewa leyin ibaje ogun ma lo yin ba ata.

3 Likes

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by CaptainAyub: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2021
OKOATA:
You sound pained we will decimate soon, everyone you see on nairaland is Igbo. Go and format your brain, I don't even know your problem, the question was directed to someone else but you choose to carry the matter for head like gala. Islamic terrorist fulani, we shall seperate and you will cry tears.
Those guys breath and drink Igbo for a living.
Even in their mosques na Igbo.
When others are having peaceful night rests,Igbo de pursue dem for dream like masquerade.

6 Likes

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by Winnerforever: 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2021
Amumaigwe:

Which oil? The one that the world is gradually snubbing. Wake up and start thinking. That will be the only means of escaping the almost certain poverty.

Don't mind him , lol. They haven't learnt from the painful mistakes Nigeria made.

1 Like

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by Winnerforever: 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2021
Adelaide2:

There will be war over sea access between Igbos and South South. South East don't have access to sea except if they convince Ikwerres and Opobos to join the Igbo country. That's why the post says "unquestioned access".

Well Ikweres are Igbos. Anyway, we will have access to the sea through sensible, amicable and civilised arrangements, not war.
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by OKOATA(m): 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2021
CaptainAyub:

Those guys breath and drink Igbo for a living.
Even in their mosques na Igbo.
When others are having peaceful night rests,Igbo de pursue dem for dream like masquerade.
Bro aswear to you that abi yoruba boy, why would I need to lie, they feel everyone on nairaland is Igbo and many of them also think it's every afonja as they call it hates Igbos, I don't hate Igbos, I will never hate them, I prefer them 100 times than the terrorists up north whether fulani or hausas. Not all Yorubas hate Igbos please let all Igbos know this.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by luminouz(m): 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2021
Bundaweber:
see funny prediction. please wake up from your dream of a fevered mind, it's a forever distant scenario . none of those things will happen . no region is as homogeneous as you seem to make it out. politics will descend to a new clannish level. the same ruling class will be perpetuated by and the new set that will join them will be even worse. there will be constant threat of war due to border disputes. the south west have backed themselves to a corner with thier entrenched hooliganism and those set will seek to take over. bloodshed will be the order of the day.
The south east, that's a nightmare waiting to happen especially if they do not get their money above all mentality scrapped. again the false homogeneity will destroy thier nascent dream at its infancy, battle for supremacy and conquest for more land because of the geographical nightmare will lead to general poverty and before long several new "countries" will spring up here.
the north that's already a bloodbath, it will be a cesspit of blood. the religious minority will be wiped out. humanitarian disaster and even worse human rights abuses will go on.
the Niger Delta forget about it, it will be constant death . it might just become the river lands of West Africa( the place where wars are constantly fought especially by other countries. the battle ground).
most people do not realise that the worst excesses of each regions are checkmated by being in one big union. the want for the biggest price has always created a false sense of homogeneity in each region. let that be taken away and you will see the rise of two bit warlords like Igboho and kanu.

What a doomsday prediction. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by hollah123: 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2021
OKOATA:
Alaye gbenu dake, oko n to bi eye aje, if we seperate you can follow your masters to the north, it's obvious you are a slave to your caliphate. Enu bi enu asin. I am a proud Oduduwa boy, they are killing your people but you are part of that evil system, we will deal with saboteurs like you. Olorun wa leyin omo Oduduwa, eyin ti ewa leyin ibaje ogun ma lo yin ba ata.
if not that u chose to b stupid n a poor student of history,did u read of what Nnamdi Azikiwe did against seccesion?

d same tribe that fought tooth n nail against seccesion n blackmail Awolowo believing they will rule over Africa for life are d same person pushing d foolish u to declare seccesion now.

U have to understand that these people cry foul when things don't go their way,when Jonathan was there n they were enjoying n he embraced them a lot to the extent of taking the name ebelerubish they gave him,did they declared seccesion then?

where were they den?they created many threads on nairaland insulting yorubas that Yorubas will never amount to anything politically in Nigeria again,they believe it will rain forever but now the tables have turned n they want seccesion,they realised they can't do it alone n now they are looking for Yoruba mumus like u to brainwash so u can do the inside job for them.

have u ever asked yourself what led to d civil war?
what is d difference between d Igbos n d fulanis that the Igbos are castigating today?
they have both been given powers n it led to both nepotism n disaster,so y do u think d Igbos are better than d fulanis?

Who changed Nigerian government to federalism n y?
Have u ever wondered y we were using regional government b4?
read your history b4 an outsider brainwash u to demolish t
your father's house,the Igbos ain't any ways better than d fulanis

1 Like

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by justtoodark: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
But laws doesn’t respect your feeling?
It doesn’t care if you don’t like it

go tell that to people that dont care....

you need to see foreighn journalists shakin when they dare go to the creeks....

creek warriors dont care about anybody....

1 Like

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by justtoodark: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2021
OKOATA:

wait oo....
what is all this caliphate talks all about....??

who do you see as caliphate....??
all northerners....??
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by justtoodark: 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2021
Winnerforever:

Well Ikweres are Igbos. Anyway, we will have access to the sea through sensible, amicable and civilised arrangements, not war.

what you are not capable of....

you only know how to abuse other people....

1 Like

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by OKOATA(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2021
hollah123:
if not that u chose to b stupid n a poor student of history,did u read of what Nnamdi Azikiwe did against seccesion?

d same tribe that fought tooth n nail against seccesion n blackmail Awolowo believing they will rule over Africa for life are d same person pushing d foolish u to declare seccesion now.

U have to understand that these people cry foul when things don't go their way,when Jonathan was there n they were enjoying n he embraced them a lot to the extent of taking the name ebelerubish they gave him,did they declared seccesion then?

where were they den?they created many threads on nairaland insulting yorubas that Yorubas will never amount to anything politically in Nigeria again,they believe it will rain forever but now the tables have turned n they want seccesion,they realised they can't do it alone n now they are looking for Yoruba mumus like u to brainwash so u can do the inside job for them.

have u ever asked yourself what led to d civil war?
what is d difference between d Igbos n d fulanis that the Igbos are castigating today?
they have both been given powers n it led to both nepotism n disaster,so y do u think d Igbos are better than d fulanis?

Who changed Nigerian government to federalism n y?
Have u ever wondered y we were using regional government b4?
read your history b4 an outsider brainwash u to demolish t
your father's house,the Igbos ain't any ways better than d fulanis
Guy you can choose to speak without throwing banters, I know history too, Whatever happened with awolowo was in the past bro, the same awolowo you are supporting was it not ojukwu that released him from prison because of treason and at the end Awolowo still betrayed him. Just because you hate Igbo please don't push me into your hate, we are talking about how the country will move forward and how to exit from this demonic union of the fulanis ruling over the Yorubas and other tribe, before the advent or discovery of crude oil the westerners depended solely on Agricultural produce which we used in building Lagos seaports, cocoa house and etc. You hate Igbos and it shows in you and you aren't a Yoruba because I don't know how it will affect your miserable live if the Igbos separates from Nigeria. How does this affect you if you are not a jihadist Yoruba Muslim, you people prefer blood everyday than for people to be liberated from the evil clutches of herdsmen, Boko Haram and bandits or you are either one of Tinubus thugs, your days are numbered assholee. We will break away and nothing will happen.

5 Likes

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by justtoodark: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2021
OKOATA:
Guy you can choose to choose to speak without throwing banters, I know history too, Whatever happened with awolowo was in the past bro, the same awolowo you are supporting was it not the same ojukwu that released him from prison because of treason and at the end Awolowo still betrayed him. Just because yiu hate Igbo please don't push me into your hate, we are talking about how the country will move forward and how to exit from this demonic union of the fulanis ruling over the Yorubas and other tribe, before the advent or discovery of crude oil the westerners depended solely on Agricultural produce which we used in building Lagos seaports, cocoa house and etc. You hate Igbos and it shows in you and you aren't a Yoruba because I don't know how it will affect your miserable live if the Igbos decimates from Nigeria. You are either one of Tinubus thugs, your days are numbered assholee.

shattap....!!

you are a igbo....
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by OKOATA(m): 11:49pm On Apr 14, 2021
justtoodark:

shattap....!!

you are a igbo....
Shaatap you are a Muslim terrorist, I don't know how owning up to being Igbo gives meaning to your life, you keep hammering the Igbos like they fuvked your mama ass from behind. You are a cownu terrorist, get thee behind me.

3 Likes

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by hollah123: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2021
OKOATA:
Guy you can choose to choose to speak without throwing banters, I know history too, Whatever happened with awolowo was in the past bro, the same awolowo you are supporting was it not the same ojukwu that released him from prison because of treason and at the end Awolowo still betrayed him. Just because yiu hate Igbo please don't push me into your hate, we are talking about how the country will move forward and how to exit from this demonic union of the fulanis ruling over the Yorubas and other tribe, before the advent or discovery of crude oil the westerners depended solely on Agricultural produce which we used in building Lagos seaports, cocoa house and etc. You hate Igbos and it shows in you and you aren't a Yoruba because I don't know how it will affect your miserable live if the Igbos decimates from Nigeria. You are either one of Tinubus thugs, your days are numbered assholee.
I tell u that u are a poor student of history n it's now obvious u are from d tribe of hate n perdition.

so we should leave what happened to Awolowo but remember d Biafra war?

u are obviously a nyanmiri,so how did Awolowo betray Ojukwu,u are a fool like seriously.i regret wasting my time on someone who denies his forefathers to make a point.its either u are a nyanmiri or just naturally dumb....how did Awolowo betray Ojukwu?

was there a written agreement between those two people?
if yes,can u present them?

u are annoying,so Ojukwu released Awolowo fr prison despite d fact that Gowon have taken over then?guy u need to equip yourself intellectually cos u are getting me emotional with your crap.

U are truly from d hate filled tribe,cos no sane Yoruba man will rate Igbos to the extent of saying we fear their seccesion,who cares?

Their forefathers made d rules when it favoured them irrespective of how others feel n now that the tables have turned they are crying foul.

b4 u quote me with your hullabaloo, provide a signed document between Awolowo n Ojukwu that made u say Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu.

And give me a convincing evidence buttressed with a newspaper publication that Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison.

note-there are enough threads about that on nairaland n enough evidences so don't plan to bring ipob bureau of statistics here

1 Like

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by OKOATA(m): 11:59pm On Apr 14, 2021
justtoodark:

wait oo....
what is all this caliphate talks all about....??

who do you see as caliphate....??
all northerners....??
Yeah all northerners are caliphate because they have always pushed the agenda of nepotism, religious extremism, Sharia laws, blood shedding, fighting for one god called allah, infact backwardness and all of these things are being pushed by their Usman danfodio shiit, all northerners are backward and leeches and they are host who should be decimated so that the nation can move forward, if all the billions that have been spent on fighting and combating terrorism had been spent on power alone maybe we might have gone past talking about electricity but you lots choose to do all this milking the resources for your own gain. Your times almost up I assure you.

4 Likes

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by hollah123: 12:02am On Apr 15, 2021
justtoodark:

shattap....!!

you are a igbo....
I just realised d fool is Igbo,no sane Yoruba man will vomit that thrash, imagine d fool saying Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu n also saying Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison.

It's obvious they have realised they can't do the seccesion alone so they are trying to brainwash other tribes into their agenda.

just imagine someone telling us to forget about Awolowo n put it in d past but can recollect that Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu.

Now it's crystal clear to yorubas here that Igbos are too cunny, decisive n hypocritical in nature they want to destroy Tinubu n osinbajo so they can promote Orji Uzor kalu n Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by ggood: 12:03am On Apr 15, 2021
NigeriaIsZOO:

The author of this echoed my exact sentiments. His predictions are very likely scenario to play out once Nigeria divides. However, I see the Akwa-Cross having their country. They have absolutely nothing to gain by sharing a country with the core Niger Delta but everything to lose.

The present day Rivers, Bayelsa and southern Delta will be a flash point of unending crises and chaos. It will be a free for all fight between Ijaw, Itshekiri and Uhrobo in Warri and environ.

Another fight will occur in Gelegele between Ijaw and Bini. Then the battle royale will take place in P.H between Ijaw and Ikwerre which will culminate in Ijaws invading P.H and taking it hostage.

What makes this clash inevitable is the fact that the areas groomed monsters like Tompolo, Ateke Tom, Asari dokubo, and Wike among others. These monsters don't know what is diplomacy or fair play but rather they believe that they can have whatever they want through violence. The Ijaws will have a field day harrasing everyone and that's why the Akwa-Cross will rather stay away. P.H will still be the capital but Ikwerres and Ijaws will treat the others with disdain.
There is nothing like Akwa-Cross
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by OKOATA(m): 12:05am On Apr 15, 2021
hollah123:
I tell u that u are a poor student of history n it's now obvious u are from d tribe of hate n perdition.

so we should leave what happened to Awolowo but remember d Biafra war?

u are obviously a nyanmiri,so how did Awolowo betray Ojukwu,u are a fool like seriously.i regret wasting my time on someone who denies his forefathers to make a point.its either u are a nyanmiri or just naturally dumb....how did Awolowo betray Ojukwu?

was there a written agreement between those two people?
if yes,can u present them?

u are annoying,so Ojukwu released Awolowo fr prison despite d fact that Gowon have taken over then?guy u need to equip yourself intellectually cos u are getting me emotional with your crap.

U are truly from d hate filled tribe,cos no sane Yoruba man will rate Igbos to the extent of saying we fear their seccesion,who cares?

Their forefathers made d rules when it favoured them irrespective of how others feel n now that the tables have turned they are crying foul.

b4 u quote me with your hullabaloo, provide a signed document between Awolowo n Ojukwu that made u say Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu.

And give me a convincing evidence buttressed with a newspaper publication that Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison.

note-there are enough threads about that on nairaland n enough evidences so don't plan to bring ipob bureau of statistics here
Guy forget all these useless ranting of yours, if I don't know history as to what I have read and knowledge I have gathered, you also gathered your knowledge from somewhere else right so what makes you think yours is right and mine is wrong? If I support the Igbos it's hell yeah not your business, I love Igbos and that's it so go hug a transformer, you are an enemy of discord. If you have been coming online seeing hateful words Igbos speaks against the Yorubas so because of that I should hate the Igbos? Is that not a shallow minded thinking? So I should generalise because some sons of biitches tribes who hate each other I should now be dragged into it. If you choose to hate a tribe let that be your fuvking business and don't push me into it. Call me Igbo I don't care that's your cup of fvck.

2 Likes

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by ggood: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2021
ZiiVentures:

I tell something bro. you see Akwa Ibom? It's definitely gonna be part of Biafra...forget social media and online rants. I'm telling you the truth.
Akwa Ibom can never be part of Biafra , Biafra want Akwa Ibom because of oil

1 Like

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2021
If Yoruba's have their acts together, we won't be talking about leaving nigeria, it's how we'd be ruling and controlling it's resources we'd be talking about......the problem remains sell outs, liberals, religion and certain vested interest. secession is overrated and what people do when they're scared of competing, full restructuring and regionalism is a better option.

1 Like

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 15, 2021
Adelaide2:
As seen on Facebook

"Here is my prediction for the different components of Nigeria if it breaks up. Only four countries are likely to emerge.

1. The Yoruba will start off much easier than others. The Yoruba have some of the aces (relatively homogenous, access to sea, relatively organized socio-politico-economic system, educated human resources) to start surviving quickly.

2. The Igbo have all that the Yoruba have, except for unquestioned access to sea. But they will suffer seriously for the first couple of years, due to the obvious dislocation of their investments all over Nigeria. There will be chaos due to competition and lack of centralized leadership.. But they will bounce back and become very strong. They will catch up with the Yoruba at some point.

3. The South South will descend into seemingly unending inter ethnic chaos over language, culture, resource allocation, as well as the geographical dislocation (compare location of Cross River to Edo) of their new country.

4. The North will continue life almost as usual (religious problem and insecurity, and subjugation of minorities). They will get poorer over time. But many are already so poor that it really does not matter anymore. As long as the non Muslims don't give any problem, the North will not suffer more than it is doing now. They have the ample land for agriculture. They will adjust to survive.

Note that these are predictions, not prophesies. Good luck.����"

The north won't go on as usual...at least not immediately

First off, all the bandits will join their army to try and 'persuade' the southerners from leaving...y'all know what that means grin
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by hollah123: 12:15am On Apr 15, 2021
OKOATA:
Guy forget all these useless ranting of yours, if I don't know history as to what I have read and knowledge I have gathered, you also gathered your knowledge from somewhere else right so what makes you think yours is right and mine is wrong? If I support the Igbos it's hell yeah not your business, I love Igbos and that's it so go hug a transformer, you are an enemy of discord. If you have been coming online seeing hateful words Igbos speaks against the Yorubas so because of that I should hate the Igbos? Is that not a shallow minded thinking? So I should generalise because some sons of biitches tribes who hate each other I should now be dragged into it. If you choose to hate a tribe let that be your fuvking business and don't push me into it. Call me Igbo I don't care that's your cup of fvck.
u still haven't prove your points n it's obvious u are saying what u don't know,at this point I really don't care if u are from Mogadishu.

I believe we learn everyday n not every learning have to b d official setting,we also learn through arguments n I will like u to tell me things I don't know so I can learn from u since u kinda know more.please

*can u provide a signed document between Awolowo n Ojukwu that made u say Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu

*can u bring out your proves of how Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison.

Answer these questions or else u are just one ignoramus with access to internet..........abeg I dey wait u ooo,no go turn amaka ooo n make u no use idea japa abeg
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by justtoodark: 12:22am On Apr 15, 2021
hollah123:
I just realised d fool is Igbo,no sane Yoruba man will vomit that thrash, imagine d fool saying Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu n also saying Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison.

It's obvious they have realised they can't do the seccesion alone so they are trying to brainwash other tribes into their agenda.

just imagine someone telling us to forget about Awolowo n put it in d past but can recollect that Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu.

Now it's crystal clear to yorubas here that Igbos are too cunny, decisive n hypocritical in nature they want to destroy Tinubu n osinbajo so they can promote Orji Uzor kalu n Peter Obi

its funny how he wrote....he was trying to immitate a yoruba but he couldnt hide his igbo megalomeniac mind very well....

1 Like

Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by hollah123: 12:23am On Apr 15, 2021
justtoodark:

its funny how he wrote....he was trying to immitate a yoruba but he couldnt hide his igbo megalomeniac mind very well....
those last words gave him out big time
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by justtoodark: 12:27am On Apr 15, 2021
hollah123:
those last words gave him out big time

i tell you....i couldnt take it no more readin his blabla....

soo annoyin people....
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by OKOATA(m): 12:34am On Apr 15, 2021
hollah123:
u still haven't prove your points n it's obvious u are saying what u don't know,at this point I really don't care if u are from Mogadishu.

I believe we learn everyday n not every learning have to b d official setting,we also learn through arguments n I will like u to tell me things I don't know so I can learn from u since u kinda know more.please

*can u provide a signed document between Awolowo n Ojukwu that made u say Awolowo betrayed Ojukwu

*can u bring out your proves of how Ojukwu released Awolowo from prison.

Answer these questions or else u are just one ignoramus with access to internet..........abeg I dey wait u ooo,no go turn amaka ooo n make u no use idea japa abeg
Nigga am not a journalist who gathers evidences, what happened between ojukwu and awolowo was a long time thing which is history like you said, awolowo isn't my father neither is he the father of Yorubas, he was there politically and he had his agenda, every politician in power always have their own agenda which they use at their own advantage and same as ojukwu, stop seeing awolowo in every Yoruba and seeing ojukwu in every Igbos. All they said is that they want their country, is that too hard to give and Oduduwas wants a way out is that also too hard to give? Stop hating other tribes because of some useless entities in the past, move on from the past and focus on the present. That's the main thing.
Re: Man Predicts What Happens To New Countries If Nigeria Breaks Up by OKOATA(m): 12:36am On Apr 15, 2021
justtoodark:

Same moniker same fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Deports 47 Nigerians / Gov. Rotimi Amechi Releases His Phone Number And That Of His Cabinet / A Nation, Her People, Her Herdsmen, And Her Press.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.