Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture (39076 Views)

Aminat Tajudeen, Ilorin Student Slumps, Dies During Lecture / Aston University Student Interrupts Lecturer As He Uses Blender During Lecture / University Of Calabar Lecturer Gives Coke To His Students During Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by tonyson010(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2021
Too much weed
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by PAQ(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2021
"African Innocent", what a Foolish Fool!

Even with your cultist orientation you still be otondo!
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 15, 2021
NOC1:

you are right i have been a victim before, in my final year in school, that early morning i got calls from my fellow students that some kinda strange faces are looking for me with my name (surname and first name), i carefully searched myself i have no qualms with anybody outside and inside school environment but i have so many rough friends. i put a call across to them to find out if they have issues fortunately none, then i told them what was happening, and they all mobilized to my hostel we drove to school to find out who they are.

fortunately we met the guys, they have my name but they picture was that of another course mate. i now told them i am the name in their note but i bear same first name with the guy in picture but different surname.

and the dude they came for has been hibernating for over a week, i asked myself what if no one informed me and they pointed at me when i come to school, and they had no opportunity to go through the pics, what would have been my fate?
Survival bias, you won't be typing this if you are dead.
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by usah4(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2021
Draslo:
We're still talking about how Nigerian public universities are still teaching based on models from the 1970s and therefore producing half-baked graduates in the 21st century. A student had the balls to shoot a fellow student not just on campus but inside a lecture hall while lecture was going on with plenty witnesses!

Is there really a future for this country?

And we all sometimes blame the government even though at times they contribute.
Charity the say begins at home, I think this is time parents needs to put more effort in bringing up their children/wards.
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by trilacos: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2021
John389:

I don't think so. There are eyewitnesses
it could be true,witness won't talk because there is no protection,i know of one.
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by Josywhyte: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2021
Enoch07:
why is he still alive?
They said a 'suspect' and not the perpetrator of the act
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2021
Enoch07:
why is he still alive?
.. Please help me ask the So called Aluta Students ? angry
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by tribalistdcriti: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Simplyleo:
Check very well, Ipob pigs are involved? undecided
guy is something wrong with you
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by Draslo(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2021
Coronabirus:
US has the highest record of school shootings in the world with outrageous statistics every year. Does that mean their system is also faulty or questionable?
One of the main problem of Nigeria is very poor parental training and bad governance. It's painful how we rush to accuse securities for the responsibility we failed on our children.
Yes. Their system is very, very questionable. School shootings in the US is usually bordered around mental illnesses and radicalism not cultism. There are many popular fraternities in US universities and colleges. I've never heard of crimes attributed to anyone of them. Their educational system is one of the world's best. I can't believe you brought in the US to counter this argument. That was very wrong bro.
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by Ahmerdibnz: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2021
This is bad, Only one person in this comment section pray for the deceased y'll just insulting saying bad things.
Nairalanders mumu die!!

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by Arvelo(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2021
Rita33:

On how you take know say na Vikings?
No mind am, just open mouth dey spew trash!
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by BigDick70inch(m): 11:22am On Apr 15, 2021
Ahmerdibnz:
This is bad, Only one person in this comment section pray for the deceased y'll just insulting saying bad things.
Nairalanders mumu die!!

RIP.

No be mumu matter......
A cultist have his/her death warranty signed already......

No one give a fvuk bout "RIP"
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by Igwe29(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2021
A lot of nefarious acts in the Nigeria Universities, a lot of mentally unstable monsters who should have stayed at home or engaged in other ventures instead of going to school causing distraction and destruction to really serious and determined students.

Nigeria which way?

2 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2021
Simplyleo:
ur mama nd papa no dey tire to dy collect insults?
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by Herbephe1(m): 11:35am On Apr 15, 2021
If the culprit was really arrested, he'll soon be released why? For someone to be bold enough to shoot a being like him in the presence of the lecturer and students who were likely to recognize him... definitely he has someone drumimg for him in the downside... I hope the deceased family is well do to so that the culprit can face the wrath of law
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by 3ple9ine(m): 11:39am On Apr 15, 2021
some people get mind oo.
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by Quality20(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2021
if biafra comes on board, how will ipob guys deal with these militant Niger delta boys?
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2021
Rita33:

On how you take know say na Vikings?
don't worry, na dem
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by Buaf: 12:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
Useless cultists showing their madness once again in the open
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by opsyswagger(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ode
Bayonet40:
mumu
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by heendrix(m): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2021
seyz91:
imagine, someone shot in the head at closed range, dem still dey rush to hospital, the mumu of these ones is raise to power 1000

I know an old soldier who survived an head shot for a while but later died after a week or so. no be everybody dey go down immediately

1 Like

Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by heendrix(m): 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2021
Ahmerdibnz:
Nairalanders mumu die!!

RIP.

The fate and destiny of a man is seal immediately death falls him. meaning prayers n wailing is nothing but a waste to the dead only what he's done while he was alive speaks for him or damn him
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Weedhustler:
Always on guard... No loose guarding!

1 man ruggedity...99% loyalty....100% in d game....clear d high for men!

Them go gun you down very soon. Animalistic cultist

3 Likes

Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by Duplexxx: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by bigcasava1(m): 2:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by gforce5: 3:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
This is what tribalism does to someone. Everything to you is Ipob. Meanwhile, the school is in Bayelsa and the names are Niger Deltan. People like you will wail when whites and arabs call you monkeys but your happily prejudiced towards your fellow black man. Seek a psychiatrist before it's too late.
Simplyleo:
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by Akuruoulo(m): 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Simplyleo:
AREWA TERRORIST i hail u oh
Re: Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture by PreciousBeauty(f): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2021
Na wa. Being a while such news came out of NDU.. Last this sort happened was in my year 1. It's a pity though. embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) / Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" / Under-30 Nigerian Lady Bags A Ph.d In Nuclear Physics (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.