Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. (9739 Views)

If Nigeria Splits, This Is What Geopolitical Politics Will Look Like / I’ll Ditch My Husband’s Homeland For South-East If Nigeria Splits: Onyeka Onwenu / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by SlayerForever: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2021
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Bkayyy: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2021
horsepower102:

This is exactly why rational Igbos despise the idea of adding people like these to our future Igbo Nation. This is why people like me are in conflict with Nnamdi Kanu's version of Biafra.
I am strongly against a multi ethnic country. But recently MNK and his IPOB are saying that it will be a confederacy like the ancient times.
This is fine by me but I still don't accept inclusion of Ika into Alaigbo. They either have their own country or join Bini. This is something I will continue to fight for post Nigeria. They are a very big liability. A cancer that needs to be cut out if we want stability and progress

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Bkayyy: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
jargons is what u waste ur time type.. when will igbo grow up senses to type reasonable thing?

only igbo born by a mistake think niger delta tribes dont have plan B..

Ijaws planB is the great IZO'N IBE REPUBLIC..

bini plan b is great benin kingdom..

niger delta republic is a plan A..
My dear forget online rant. The reality is that Ndigbo don't want to be with anybody. My people are too clannish to voluntarily allow that. Reason IPOB is now pushing for a confederacy.
As for your Ijaw. You people are only on the map by mistake. Your real concern should be Bini Kingdom that you will fight for the coastal dispute.
As for the one you think your Ijaw will challenge Ndigbo for.
Just forget it. That is Ubani and Opobo. They will decide themselves. Igbo won't fight you if don't misbehave. By Igbo laws, Human decide not stories and such will be applied to Ubani and Opobo.
May the best man or tribe win

15 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by horsepower102: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Bkayyy:

I am strongly against a multi ethnic country. But recently MNK and his IPOB are saying that it will be a confederacy like the ancient times.
This is fine by me but I still don't accept inclusion of Ika into Alaigbo. They either have their own country or join Bini. This is something I will continue to fight for post Nigeria. They are a very big liability. A cancer that needs to be cut out if we want stability and progress

BUT Nnamdi Kanu has been speaking about confederation since 2014 and yet the so called Niger delta minorities didnt care about it. They were more interested in unleashing their hateful bile on Igbos. You cannot be fighting to better the life of someone who bitterly hates you and careless about their own freedoms. I have been on this forum for a long time and my views have changed radically over the years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Bkayyy: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2021
horsepower102:

BUT Nnamdi Kanu has been speaking about confederation since 2014 and yet the so called Niger delta minorities didnt care about it. They were more interested in unleashing their hateful bile on Igbos. You cannot be fighting to better the life of someone who bitterly hates you and careless about their own freedoms. I have been on this forum for a long time and my views have changed radically over the years.
Forget these fake people you see online. In reality the only reason most Ndigbo are skeptical about the new Biafra is the inclusion of Non Ndigbo in it again. Most were skeptical with even Ndigbo from Delta, Rivers, Benue and other states at first but with time after hearing from them, both sides began to accept them as themselves as one. If you noticed their is a kind of Igbo Renaissance at the moment. The identity is being revived on both sides. Even some Igbo that are not trapped in SE are at the fore front.
As for other minority tribes. They know that Ndigbo don't fancy union with any none Igbo. The only ones having issues and disturbing people are Ijaw. Ijaw, Urhobo and their related groups think Ndigbo need them for anything but now they are seeing clearly and redrawing their map.
It is highly unlikely for Ijaw to be part of Biafra. Bini might even be part of Biafra but as a Constitutional autonomous Kingdom that will benefit from Biafran military and Economy. They will even do that before Ijaw that is why you now see many Ijaws championing Biafra. Those are opportunist. They know that Bini is almost likely to be part of the confederacy and it will affect their land grabbing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 15, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
This post is going to assume that Ondo, Abia and IMO state are not part of Nigerdelta, however for purpose the name they call it, Nigerdelta republic, I’m sticking to it.

First of all, I’m from Rivers state, specifically Omuma, an Igbo speaking part of rivers state. Personally I think Nigerdelta republic only exist on paper and will most likely not come in to fruition. The diverse nature of the region is stable because it’s under Nigeria, if Nigeria splits today, Nigerdelta will cease to exist.

There are so many tribes in that region with different agenda, we Omuma would mostly like want to join my kinsmen rather join another multiethnic wahala. In Nigerdelta, groups do not agree, the Nigerian Government is trying to foster peace in the region just for the purpose of oil and gas exploitation by using all means including settling traditional and political leaders against our people. I do not think for example, Ibibio and Efik people really want to be in a sole country with IJaws and binis, these tribes hardly share anything in common and forming another country will be another Nigeria-like chaos. In essence, we in nigerdelta, we know that we cannot agree and it’s laughable that IJaws are trying hard to push for another overly multi ethnic nation.

The best bet for Nigerdelta is for Nigeria never to split however If happens to spilt, forget it, no nation can come out of there. It will all come to a matter of alignment and negotiations, the fate of Nigerdelta is that it will split further to aligning with Biafra and oduduwa republic and some might even join Cameroon. Each group in the region will consider their short and long term interests, they will be lots and lots of negotiations and even forceful land ownership.

We in Nigerdelta know this, don’t let us deceive ourselves.
You’re either on drugs or you’re just a complete slowpoke (which is how your leaders like you guys, anyway), because it is clear you don’t understand Jack about your homeland.

Even today, there’s NOTHING alike Niger Delta... except in some people’s myopic fantasies.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 15, 2021
Bkayyy:

Forget these fake people you see online. In reality the only reason most Ndigbo are skeptical about the new Bini might even be part of Biafra but as a Constitutional autonomous Kingdom that will benefit from Biafran military and Economy. They will even do that before Ijaw that is why you now see many Ijaws championing Biafra. Those are opportunist. They know that Bini is almost likely to be part of the confederacy and it will affect their land grabbing
Ok, you you’re clearly on drugs so there’s no need to ask if you’re on it. The same Binis that were the first group of people to start murdering you guys and dragging your carcasses in their muddy streets when you invaded their homelands are who you think will join Biafra?! Roflmaooooo You really think the Yorubas will allow you setup shop on their border so you can complete the mission you failed in 1967?!!? And the Hausas will give you free passage to enter the North through Abuja ? You guys are insane. Anything across the River Niger, forget it. Your Biafra starts and ends on your side of the river. If you cross it what happened in ‘67-70 is what will happen again.

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Fooolishbuharri: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

Igbos are already sharing the same country with them and their vile, in Nigeria. I visited an Edo webdite recently and saw them heaping insults on Igbos, that they were added to Biafra without consultation. They kept insulting Kanu, Biafra, IPOB while prasing the Oba of Benin and the long dead Bini empire. They even claimed that the entire Anioma was Bini people.

None of them could address the recent protest by Uromi people of the incessant rape of Uromi women by herdsmen. None of them could say anything about herdsmen killings in places like Epkoma, Abraka and Auchi. None of them was even talking about the fact that they are all slaves of the Northern caliphate. Its not Igbos killing them, taking over their land and enslaving them but Igbos were their biggest problem. It became clear that most of them have a big inferiority complex and were letting out steam grin grin

It's talks like this that makes the average SS man wary of you Igbos. You people may become the monster you're fighting against if given the chance. I'm an Urhobo man, I have an Igbo wife from Enugu. I have lived in Enugu for over 11 years since and after school.

I have the interest of the Igbos at heart same as I have the interest of the Urhobos and in general Niger deltans. You Igbos have this ego that makes you think everyone should toe your path without question, forgetting others have bigger egos than you. An Urhobo man for example is a very proud man. A Bini man is a very proud man. These men would die first than play second fiddle to anyone.

We should be thinking a way forward for cohesion not back biting the other. All you've managed to say here is point fingers and accuse the other of not buying into your vision of which he doesn't owe you a duty to. We have a larger problem now which is Nigeria and fulanis. Everyone's focus should be tackling that. Not measuring who's dlck is bigger and has more hair around the groin area. Talking about inferiority complex... Who's inferior to whom?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2021
optionalY09:
There is nothing like Niger delta they are igbos, some of them are Yoruba. The areas that falls into the east stays in the east the ones that falls into the southwest stays with the south west, if they refuse they nay also chose to stay as niger deltans no one gives a fvck really. We just want Yoruba Nations freedom and we believe the Igbos want their biafra the north shouldn’t argue that, majority carries the vote
The North has never argued about sharing land in that Region so why drag them into this nonsense? This is why I really despise Nigerians, you guys can never see the truth and tell it. There’s only ONE group in Nigeria that’s fighting to encroach on other people’s lands. Face them.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Bkayyy: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
Ok, you you’re clearly on drugs so there’s no need to ask if you’re on it. The same Binis that were the first group of people to start murdering you guys and dragging your carcasses in their muddy streets when you invaded their homelands are who you think will join Biafra?! Roflmaooooo You really think the Yorubas will allow you setup shop on their border so you can complete the mission you failed in 1967?!!? And the Hausas will give you free passage to enter the North through Abuja ? You guys are insane. Anything across the River Niger, forget it. Your Biafra starts and ends on your side of the river. If you cross it what happened in ‘67-70 is what will happen again.
The first line is talking about people like you.
And Bini never partook in the pogrom or murder any Igbo during the war.
The pogrom started in Zaria and spread to Lagos and Ibadan. We all know the history. Don't try to vindicate your people now and push the blame to innocent Bini.
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2021
Bkayyy:

The first line is talking about people like you.
And Bini never partook in the pogrom or murder any Igbo during the war.
The pogrom started in Zaria and spread to Lagos and Ibadan. We all know the history. Don't try to vindicate your people now and push the blame to innocent Bini.
Thank you
Man stfu u dunce. How and where do you think the Nigerian/Biafran civil war kicked off?

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Resurrection212: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2021
I'm just laughing at you guys, north said Niger delta is belong to their forefathers and nobody ever dispute that.
Here you are talking on faceless forum.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Bkayyy: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
Man stfu u dunce. How and where do you think the Nigerian/Biafran civil war kicked off?
Remind me please
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 15, 2021
gidgiddy:

When Nigeria breaks up, there will be a referendum. In this referendum, it is the ethnic nationalities that will choose where they want to belong. I see a situation where all the Igbo speaking people in Nigeria, the SE, Delta Igbos, Rivers Igbos,Isobo Igbos and the Igbos of the lower Benue will opt to be in one country. The thinking here is that it is better to be in a country where understand what everyone is saying, rather than a multi-ethinic country where you dont know what others are saying.

If it goes this way, Ogoja and Akwa-Cross will be on the East side, while Ijoid/Edoid will be on the left side.

What those ones choose to do will be up to them, but all Igbo speaking people will leave together, probably as Biafra
Aren’t you guys just insane or you’ve just never taken the time to look at the map of your own country? In the event of the inevitable breakup of the country, you want to cross the Niger and Benue Rivers to set up shop inside present day Western and Northern Nigeria?! At times I wonder if you guys just have a Death-wish and are playing to get exterminated, because that’s what’ll happen if y’all attempt this nonsense in real life.

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2021
Bkayyy:

Remind me please
Go pick up a book, it’s not my job to teach you anything.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]

Benin man worry about your women in Italy.
I will soon insult you,since you refuse to respect your old age.
E Be like say you want make I use my father grave swear for you.
I am benin because I refuse to fall for aniocha and oshimili people stupid propaganda?
I will still say it again,we Ikas will never allow aniocha to decide our destiny for us.
You are on nairaland insulting me by calling me a benin,where as I am a full blooded Ikaboy.
Anyway,Internet is different from reality.Keep deceiving yourself,we majority of Ikas know what we want.

My fathers house and grave is still in Idumu-Ozugbo qtrs,Owa-oyibu.
My grandfathers house in idumu-ozugbo(My partner grandmother is still alive and still lives in that house) and Idumu-Osuma qtrs are still there.
My greatfather(Obiazikwor) house is still there at Idumu-Ozuma qtrs.
My mother people are still there in Idumesah.
You are not even Ika,So stop crying over our matter.Aniocha woman mind your business and stop crying for us.In Ikaland you are a stranger,I am a son of the soil.
Internet is different from reality,the day Igbos will understand this,they will know that we will decide our destiny,not an aniocha lady who know nothing about us.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Bkayyy: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay I think you need to read about that your 67-70 again and see reason to be afraid.
During those years, you people didn't win Biafra in battle. Never engaged Biafran troops but relied on Soviet Union, Britain and UAR that did the actual combat.
Now look at your country. Can you pay those people again?
Can they fight for a "terrorist" government?
Can your exhausted soldiers that have never won any war engage the willing Biafran soldiers?
You and your Nigeria need to be afraid. MNK is a better strategist than you all. He set the bait years ago and you fell for it. Now he have successfully cut those links you enjoyed before. You now smuggle in arms like terrorist and rely on the aid of fellow Islamic counties like Pakistan.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Bkayyy: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
Go pick up a book, it’s not my job to teach you anything.
Another way of saying "I don't know anything"
The pogrom started in the North. Don't think you can change history

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2021
Bkayyy:
MajorLeaguePlay I think you need to read about that your 67-70 again and see reason to be afraid.
During those years, you people didn't win Biafra in battle. Never engaged Biafran troops but relied on Soviet Union, Britain and UAR that did the actual combat.
Now look at your country. Can you pay those people again?
Can they fight for a "terrorist" government?
Can your exhausted soldiers that have never won any war engage the willing Biafran soldiers?
You and your Nigeria need to be afraid. MNK is a better strategist than you all. He set the bait years ago and you fell for it. Now he have successfully cut those links you enjoyed before. You now smuggle in arms like terrorist and rely on the aid of fellow Islamic counties like Pakistan.
Tf u mean “You people”?! How do you know what I am, Uh, Nostradamus.

Gosh. Y’all too stupid for my liking.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Asgard13: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2021
We should support Kanu and his IPOB movement... not that he’s making sense lumping igbos with ijaw Binis and all..

We support him because Biafra is a spirit that never dies.. and he’s the human the gods have chosen on this mission till he misbehaves like uwazurike and another will take his place.

Left for me...
Biafra will be majority five eastern state ..with rivers state igbos ... along abia and Owerri .
Delta states igbos .. Asaba and maybe anioma..

Those igbos close to igboland that gowon and awolowo sold out because of oil..

Other igbos in Benue delta kogi Benin should stay put in their states ..

Kanu and IPOB understand this fact.. that Biafra is strictly igbo affair

Truth is that some of this Benue kogi delta Benin igbos are already strong members of IPOB and are the reason KANU IS Lumping is all together

Even Kanu knows that ndi mbamiri And Igbo no Dey eat from same pot.

I

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2021
Bkayyy:

Another way of saying "I don't know anything"
The pogrom started in the North. Don't think you can change history
Where did I state anything about “The Pogroms” in the statement you keep referring to? Why are you guys so fucking slow?
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Asgard13: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2021
Biafra is an Igbo affair...

Don’t understand why this minorities dey disturb everyone with their ant voice.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2021
Fooolishbuharri:

It's talks like this that makes the average SS man wary of you Igbos. You people may become the monster you're fighting against if given the chance. I'm an Urhobo man, I have an Igbo wife from Enugu. I have lived in Enugu for over 11 years since and after school.

I have the interest of the Igbos at heart same as I have the interest of the Urhobos and in general Niger deltans. You Igbos have this ego that makes you think everyone should toe your path without question, forgetting others have bigger egos than you. An Urhobo man for example is a very proud man. A Bini man is a very proud man. These men would die first than play second fiddle to anyone.

We should be thinking a way forward for cohesion not back biting the other. All you've managed to say here is point fingers and accuse the other of not buying into your vision of which he doesn't owe you a duty to. We have a larger problem now which is Nigeria and fulanis. Everyone's focus should be tackling that. Not measuring who's dlck is bigger and has more hair around the groin area. Talking about inferiority complex... Who's inferior to whom?
Bros thank you.
I am Ika by tribe,I am living in nsukka.The Igbos are another version of fulani.For over four years in nsukka,I have come to realise the true nature and motive of this Igbos,they are not what they claim to be.
They want everyone to asslick them without question,if you are not in support of their plan,rhey will see you as an enemy.
Igbos are so hateful and insultive,they lack manners,culture and respect for others.They think moneybis everything in life,but in ikaland money is not everything to us.
I always say it,every Igbo man have a price,if you know the price then you can make the Igbo man do even forbiden things.
Igbos should learn to respect the choice of others,and consult others before including them in what ever they are planning.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2021
Asgard13:
Biafra is an Igbo affair...

Don’t understand why this minorities dey disturb everyone with their ant voice.

Your people are the ones disturbing the so called minorities,according to you.

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Asgard13: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2021
Nobody is forcing anybody to join Biafra

Nobody will force referendum on any human or tribe

Even after Biafra country have hosted their flag .. any tribe region outside igbo land that wish to join Biafra will have to wait for 10 years .. before igbos in Biafra will even consider .. if they tribe or region is worth it
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by optionalY09: 10:24am On Apr 15, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
The North has never argued about sharing land in that Region so why drag them into this nonsense? This is why I really despise Nigerians, you guys can never see the truth and tell it. There’s only ONE group in Nigeria that’s fighting to encroach on other people’s lands. Face them.

Which group are you frightened to mention their name

Why does the north insist on one Nigeria.

We want to divide Nigeria you guys insist on one Nigeria because of Niger Delta Oil I even over head Dangote saying Nigeria need to fund the military against those agitating for their lands.

You guys don’t know what’s coming

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Asgard13: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Your people are the ones disturbing the so called minorities,according to you.

I don’t do mention and is my last reply to you

Have they force you or your lineage or generations to join Biafra at gun point?

Have anyone threaten you on biafra?

How does a statement force fact on you?

Are there people from your tribe or place that wish to join Biafra? If yes allow them ... is left for Biafra to decide if they want them or not.. or maybe pick a gun and shoot them straight . No caps.

Why are you them so worried about talks... when reality is still to come.

You read this thread and confirmed that igbos want Biafra of igbos only... some saying igbos in Nigeria no matter where .. others are saying only igbos in igbo land

Ayim once said if power is to return to east.. it should return to igbos in igboland not igbos outside igboland

That statement alone should tell you what igbos really want

I don’t know your tribe or wht they stand for..

Maybe you call a town hall meeting of your people and start the awareness of ow to carefully avoid Biafra

You ranting cursing igbos and making noise attacking people only ends here

Igbos are movement and don’t care or reason you or your people

You need to wake or understand igbos of eastern Nigeria

Nobody in igboland really give a fvck about any tribe outside east

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Bkayyy: 10:30am On Apr 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros thank you.
I am Ika by tribe,I am living in nsukka.The Igbos are another version of fulani.For over four years in nsukka,I have come to realise the true nature and motive of this Igbos,they are not what they claim to be.
They want everyone to asslick them without question,if you are not in support of their plan,rhey will see you as an enemy.
Igbos are so hateful and insultive,they lack manners,culture and respect for others.They think moneybis everything in life,but in ikaland money is not everything to us.
I always say it,every Igbo man have a price,if you know the price then you can make the Igbo man do even forbiden things.
Igbos should learn to respect the choice of others,and consult others before including them in what ever they are planning.
How many times will we tell you to stop throwing your Ika on our faces?
We don't want you people. Haba

8 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Bkayyy: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2021
Asgard13:

I don’t do mention and is my last reply to you

Have they force you or your lineage or generations to join Biafra at gun point?

Have anyone threaten you on biafra?

How does a statement force fact on you?

Are there people from your tribe or place that wish to join Biafra? If yes allow them ... is left for Biafra to decide if they want them or not.. or maybe pick a gun and shoot them straight . No caps.

Why are you them so worried about talks... when reality is still to come.

You read this thread and confirmed that igbos want Biafra of igbos only... some saying igbos in Nigeria no matter where .. others are saying only igbos in igbo land

Ayim once said if power is to return to east.. it should return to igbos in igboland not igbos outside igboland

That statement alone should tell you what igbos really want

I don’t know your tribe or wht they stand for..

Maybe you call a town hall meeting of your people and start the awareness of ow to carefully avoid Biafra

You ranting cursing igbos and making noise attacking people only ends here

Igbos are movement and don’t care or reason you or your people

You need to wake or understand igbos of eastern Nigeria

Nobody in igboland really give a fvck about any tribe outside east
As simple as that.
We've told this guy countless times to stop throwing his people on our faces. We are business men and don't engage with liability.
Every time he will be throwing Ika on us.
Sufferingboy we don't want your people oh

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2021
Bkayyy:

How many times will we tell you to stop throwing your Ika on our faces?
We don't want you people. Haba
You too emotional,read carefully from the beginning.It was Nwanyiogwashi that first made a quote on my comment.
She is still emotional like you,if she did not quote me,I wouldn't have anything with you guys.

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Sufferingboy(f): 10:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Bkayyy:

As simple as that.
We've told this guy countless times to stop throwing his people on our faces. We are business men and don't engage with liability.
Every time he will be throwing Ika on us.
Sufferingboy we don't want your people oh
Business men? Igbos and chest beating,we Ikas have business men too but we don't chestbeat.
Calm down,Igbos are mainly traders not manufacturers.

7 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Bkayyy: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You too emotional,read carefully from the beginning.It was Nwanyiogwashi that first made a quote on my comment.
She is still emotional like you,if she did not quote me,I wouldn't have anything with you guys.
You said you school at UNN and while you are there did anybody seem to know what Ika is?
Or did anybody call you Igbo?
Did the lecturers speak Igbo with you?
Have anybody discuss Igbo agenda with you?
My dear it only those that know Nigeria history and ethnic groups in SE know what ika is. We don't consider you people as Igbo

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sacked APC Senator, Joel-Onowakpo Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict / Senate Presidency/speakership: A Win-win For Yorubas / 7 Persons Dead As 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.