Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. (9738 Views)

If Nigeria Splits, This Is What Geopolitical Politics Will Look Like / I’ll Ditch My Husband’s Homeland For South-East If Nigeria Splits: Onyeka Onwenu / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Akudaisi: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2021
Personally I want a country with Ibibios and Efiks with other Igbos from none Igbo states excluding (Ika and Ikwerres)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Bkayyy: 10:42am On Apr 15, 2021
Akudaisi:
Personally I want a country with Ibibios and Efiks with other Igbos from none Igbo states excluding (Ika and Ikwerres)
Which one are you. Other Igbo state, Efik or Ibibio?
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Bkayyy: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Business men? Igbos and chest beating,we Ikas have business men too but we don't chestbeat.
Calm down,Igbos are mainly traders not manufacturers.
You think I will measure dick with inconsequential people?
My dear rest.
Both SE leaders and Ohaneze Ndigbo have told you guys that we don't want you. Your irabor has been called none Igbo by even Biafran supporters.
We don't want you people. Is this too hard to understand?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by gidgiddy: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
Aren’t you guys just insane or you’ve just never taken the time to look at the map of your own country? In the event of the inevitable breakup of the country, you want to cross the Niger and Benue Rivers to set up shop inside present day Western and Northern Nigeria?! At times I wonder if you guys just have a Death-wish and are playing to get exterminated, because that’s what’ll happen if y’all attempt this nonsense in real life.

What do you mean by that? You are going to tell the Asaba man across the Niger, who has never denied being Igbo, that he has no right to join his kith and kin because of the River? Or you will tell the Benue Igbos not to join their brothers just because someone carved them into Northern Nigeria?

When the time come for referendum, all these fictitious borders drawn by military rulers of past, will be pulled down and the people will draw their own borders and decide where they want to be

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Akudaisi: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2021
Bkayyy:

Which one are you. Other Igbo state, Efik or Ibibio?
am Igbo I only added Efiks and Ibibios cause of geographical and commercial relationship we share

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
Sufferingboy:

I will soon insult you,since you refuse to respect your old age.
E Be like say you want make I use my father grave swear for you.
I am benin because I refuse to fall for aniocha and oshimili people stupid propaganda?
I will still say it again,we Ikas will never allow aniocha to decide our destiny for us.
You are on nairaland insulting me by calling me a benin,where as I am a full blooded Ikaboy.
Anyway,Internet is different from reality.Keep deceiving yourself,we majority of Ikas know what we want.

My fathers house and grave is still in Idumu-Ozugbo qtrs,Owa-oyibu.
My grandfathers house in idumu-ozugbo(My partner grandmother is still alive and still lives in that house) and Idumu-Osuma qtrs are still there.
My greatfather(Obiazikwor) house is still there at Idumu-Ozuma qtrs.
My mother people are still there in Idumesah.
You are not even Ika,So stop crying over our matter.Aniocha woman mind your business and stop crying for us.In Ikaland you are a stranger,I am a son of the soil.
Internet is different from reality,the day Igbos will understand this,they will know that we will decide our destiny,not an aniocha lady who know nothing about us.
[/s]
Sir you're older than me,I'm only 23years going 24 in a months time grin but I am done with schooling,
Worked with Governor Okowa before I move to CBN, work at CBN for some months and move to one of the top 5 paying federal government agency in Nigeria grin will soon leave the country soon for better opportunity.
During my time at CBN 95% of ika there use Igbo as ethnic identity grin even the CBN governors daughter that work with Nirsal PLC grin so an insult from Bini man like you won't change the fact that I am 100% above you.I won't mention my family here for security reason cheesy

Stop involving great ika people in your madness just focus on your Bini people.

8 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2021
Bkayyy:

You think I will measure dick with inconsequential people?
My dear rest.
Both SE leaders and Ohaneze Ndigbo have told you guys that we don't want you. Your irabor has been called none Igbo by even Biafran supporters.
We don't want you people. Is this too hard to understand?
Oga go and sit down. who want u guys? hw useful are u guys to Ika?
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Babena(f): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s]
Sir you're older than me,I'm only 23years going 24 in a months time grin but I am done with schooling,
Worked with Governor Okowa before I move to CBN, work at CBN for some months and move to one of the top 5 paying federal government agency in Nigeria grin will soon leave the country soon for better opportunity.
During my time at CBN 95% of ika there use Igbo as ethnic identity grin even the CBN governors daughter that work with Nirsal PLC grin so an insult from Bini man like you won't change the fact that I am 100% above you.I won't mention my family here for security reason cheesy

Stop involving great ika people in your madness just focus on your Bini people.
Please I sent you a pm.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2021
Bkayyy:

My dear forget online rant. The reality is that Ndigbo don't want to be with anybody. My people are too clannish to voluntarily allow that. Reason IPOB is now pushing for a confederacy.
As for your Ijaw. You people are only on the map by mistake. Your real concern should be Bini Kingdom that you will fight for the coastal dispute.
As for the one you think your Ijaw will challenge Ndigbo for.
Just forget it. That is Ubani and Opobo. They will decide themselves. Igbo won't fight you if don't misbehave. By Igbo laws, Human decide not stories and such will be applied to Ubani and Opobo.
May the best man or tribe win
we, fight igbo for what na?

ubani and opobo are Izon.. no body can be Izon more than opobo ubani..
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100809700]jargons is what u waste ur time type.. when will igbo grow up senses to type reasonable thing?

only igbo born by a mistake think niger delta tribes dont have plan B..

Ijaws planB is the great IZO'N IBE REPUBLIC..

bini plan b is great benin kingdom..

niger delta republic is a plan A.. [/s]

Is better all Anioma remain in Nigeria than share a country with ijaw or urhobo people in Biafra. I can't be in the same country with people with no human capital. Have your Niger Delta biko no reasonable Anioma and Igbo need lazy and our oil mentality in Biafra.
and your lord is dying over us.. your lord and saviour cant create republic without we..

igbos are sub-human, this shameful race unable to survive without we ijaws..

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by nku5: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
This post is going to assume that Ondo, Abia and IMO state are not part of Nigerdelta, however for purpose the name they call it, Nigerdelta republic, I’m sticking to it.

First of all, I’m from Rivers state, specifically Omuma, an Igbo speaking part of rivers state. Personally I think Nigerdelta republic only exist on paper and will most likely not come in to fruition. The diverse nature of the region is stable because it’s under Nigeria, if Nigeria splits today, Nigerdelta will cease to exist.

There are so many tribes in that region with different agenda, we Omuma would mostly like want to join my kinsmen rather join another multiethnic wahala. In Nigerdelta, groups do not agree, the Nigerian Government is trying to foster peace in the region just for the purpose of oil and gas exploitation by using all means including settling traditional and political leaders against our people. I do not think for example, Ibibio and Efik people really want to be in a sole country with IJaws and binis, these tribes hardly share anything in common and forming another country will be another Nigeria-like chaos. In essence, we in nigerdelta, we know that we cannot agree and it’s laughable that IJaws are trying hard to push for another overly multi ethnic nation.

The best bet for Nigerdelta is for Nigeria never to split however If happens to spilt, forget it, no nation can come out of there. It will all come to a matter of alignment and negotiations, the fate of Nigerdelta is that it will split further to aligning with Biafra and oduduwa republic and some might even join Cameroon. Each group in the region will consider their short and long term interests, they will be lots and lots of negotiations and even forceful land ownership.

We in Nigerdelta know this, don’t let us deceive ourselves.

When Delta State marked their first anniversary in 1992 the state government paid a studio in Lagos to produce a tv advert to celebrate it. The three people sent from Asaba to supervise it were Urhobo, Itsekiri and Ijaw. They almost came to blows over disagreements on which tribe's masquerade to show first grin and argued for several days before the studio owner (Itsekiri) intervened.

A Niger Delta country would be very fragmented and divided, at least in the beginning. It would also be a very igbo-phobic place as there is a lot of hatred for Igbos in the Niger Delta. Even the Igbos that choose to remain in that republic would run away eventually

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by oursnail(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2021
Niger Delta was purposely created by Retired General Olusegun Matthew Obasanjo in other to minimize the voting strength of late Chief Obafemi Awolowo.. When former was military head of state.. Although an not sure of Nigeria spliit .If that thing will happen"Night dream'' the boundary is there already onithsa bridge and Jebba bridge . what else?

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100814394]and your lord is dying over us.. your lord and saviour cant create republic without we..

igbos are sub-human, this shameful race unable to survive without we ijaws.. [/quote][/s]

No reasonable and sensible Igbo need ijaw with their 8 local government in bayelsa state.
Your people are lazy to the core, what can your 8 local government in bayelsa offer Igbo? Any day ijaw join Biafra Anioma will pull out of Biafra. We can't be in the same country with lazy and drunk people with no human capital.

4 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
AdakaBoro8:
we, fight igbo for what na?

ubani and opobo are Izon.. no body can be Izon more than opobo ubani..
[/s]

When the time comes you will be push back to your 8 local government in bayelsa state. Your greatest mistake will be to fight Igbo for opobo well Supreme Court of Nigeria has settled the case long ago by declaring opobo as king jaja personal estate cheesy grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:16pm On Apr 15, 2021
Asgard13:
Biafra is an Igbo affair...
Don’t understand why this minorities dey disturb everyone with their ant voice.
then why ur goat brain cownu adding ijaw to it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=Akudaisi post=100813085]am Igbo I only added Efiks and Ibibios cause of geographical and commercial relationship we share[/quote][/s]

We don't need them in Biafra,Biafra should be only Igbo affair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by AdakaBoro8(m): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100814394]and your lord is dying over us.. your lord and saviour cant create republic without we..

igbos are sub-human, this shameful race unable to survive without we ijaws.. [/s]

No reasonable and sensible Igbo need ijaw with their 8 local government in bayelsa state.
Your people are lazy to the core, what can your 8 local government in bayelsa offer Igbo? Any day ijaw join Biafra Anioma will pull out of Biafra. We can't be in the same country with lazy and drunk people with no human capital.
madam u are anioma, then why insulting ijaw? ijaw and anioma share no boundry and have never got any rift. what connect u to ijaw fight? we dont love aniomas... i doubt ur anioma claim
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by NikAustine: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:
You’re either on drugs or you’re just a complete slowpoke (which is how your leaders like you guys, anyway), because it is clear you don’t understand Jack about your homeland.

Even today, there’s NOTHING alike Niger Delta... except in some people’s myopic fantasies.
leave the guy.. shey I don't tell them Akwa ibom won't be joining their Niger delta Republic. it is another Nigeria. a recipe for failure

2 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Fooolishbuharri: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Bros thank you.
I am Ika by tribe,I am living in nsukka.The Igbos are another version of fulani.For over four years in nsukka,I have come to realise the true nature and motive of this Igbos,they are not what they claim to be.
They want everyone to asslick them without question,if you are not in support of their plan,rhey will see you as an enemy.
Igbos are so hateful and insultive,they lack manners,culture and respect for others.They think moneybis everything in life,but in ikaland money is not everything to us.
I always say it,every Igbo man have a price,if you know the price then you can make the Igbo man do even forbiden things.
Igbos should learn to respect the choice of others,and consult others before including them in what ever they are planning.

Exactly. Funny thing is my madam is from Nsukka. I spent 8 years in that town, so I know how they think and behave to a very large extent. I've been betrayed my Igbo boys so I know how they think. They just want to be able to go to the village and oppress people claiming they've arrived. While there's nothing bad in that, it's bad when it's what controls your life!

God has helped me, I'm wealthy, very wealthy. But I'll be dammed if I let that be the yardstick of approach I have towards people and certain issues. Life goes beyond money and power and the earlier Igbos know this and stop seeing anyone who doesn't buy their ideas as enemies, they'll have a very long way to go in terms of politics and cohesion even if they get Biafra.

Or is it not the Anambra Igbos who'll tell you they are superior to Enugu Igbos? And the rest would say they are superior to Ebonyi Igbos? Already created a caste system even amongst themselves so HOW DO THEY THINK OTHERS WOULD TRUST THEM TO WANT TO BE WITH THEM?

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=AdakaBoro8 post=100815850]madam u are anioma, then why insulting ijaw? ijaw and anioma share no boundry and have never got any rift. what connect u to ijaw fight? we dont love aniomas... i doubt ur anioma claim[/quote][/s]

Yes I am Anioma woman and Igbo by ethnic identity, as long as you ijaw online keep insulting igbos I will give it back to you guys back. You can doubt my Anioma that one is your business not mine.

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
madam u are anioma, then why insulting ijaw? ijaw and anioma share no boundry and have never got any rift. what connect u to ijaw fight? we dont love aniomas... i doubt ur anioma claim

Abeg make all of them go!
Sometimes I laugh when people make reference to Bayelsa state's 8 LGAs.

They that are 'hardworking' what contributions have their states made that is up to a 10th of what Bayelsa has contributed?

In the recent sports festival Bayelsa ranked 3rd.

3 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=Fooolishbuharri post=100815911]

Exactly. Funny thing is my madam is from Nsukka. I spent 8 years in that town, so I know how they think and behave to a very large extent. I've been betrayed my Igbo boys so I know how they think. They just want to be able to go to the village and oppress people claiming they've arrived. While there's nothing bad in that, it's bad when it's what controls your life!

God has helped me, I'm wealthy, very wealthy. But I'll be dammed if I let that be the yardstick of approach I have towards people and certain issues. Life goes beyond money and power and the earlier Igbos know this and stop seeing anyone who doesn't buy their ideas as enemies, they'll have a very long way to go in terms of politics and cohesion even if they get Biafra.

Or is it not the Anambra Igbos who'll tell you they are superior to Enugu Igbos? And the rest would say they are superior to Ebonyi Igbos? Already created a caste system even amongst themselves so HOW DO THEY THINK OTHERS WOULD TRUST THEM TO WANT TO BE WITH THEM? [/quote][/s]

Nobody need a trust of Bini man like you. You are free to join Yoruba but not Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2021
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100815992]

They that are 'hardworking' what contributions have their states made that is up to a 10th of what Bayelsa has contributed?

In the recent sports festival Bayelsa ranked 3rd. [/quote][/s]

Apart from your 8 local government in bayelsa state which other place is ijaw land?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=PHijo post=100815992]

In the recent sports festival Bayelsa ranked 3rd. [/s]

Apart from your 8 local government in bayelsa state which other place is ijaw land?

Much of Rivers state, a substantial part of Delta south, some areas in Akwa Ibom, Edo and Ondo state.

We have more Ijaw LGAs in Rivers state than in Bayelsa!
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by SlayerForever: 12:44pm On Apr 15, 2021
Bkayyy:
How many times will we tell you to stop throwing your Ika on our faces? We don't want you people. Haba

Sufferingboy wetin happen na?

8 Likes

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sammy07:
cheesy grin

Niger delta will choose 1 option
Cos Nigeria cannot be divided along states line that's the pure truth.

1. Either Nigeria divides as Northern Region, Old Easterner region, Western Region, Mid west region

2. Either Nigeria divides as Northern Region, Western (SW) Region, Eastern (SE) region, South South Region (SS)

Because I think Igbo land stretches to Opobo.
If it stretches to Opobo and Igbo nation is created, Niger Delta country is created it means SE Will cut the so called Niger delta region into Two.

Well, I'm of the opinion that its the minorities in Nigeria that doesn't want this country to split because they know its another Mini Nigeria for them grin

And plz i only want Oduduwa country of
6 SW states, 12LGS in Kwara, Southern Kogi, Itshekiris in Delta, part of akoko edo.

Would have love Olukumi to join but their distance is a bit lengthly.
Our prayers are with them, they should continue to retain our language and promote our culture.

Yoruba language is spoken in 11 states of Nigeria.
Osun
Ekiti
Kwara
Ondo
Oyo
Lagos
Ogun
Edo
Delta
Kogi
Niger
How is Opobo and Igbo land? Abeg dey do research before you they talk am as fact.
Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:48pm On Apr 15, 2021
Sammy07:
cheesy grin

Niger delta will choose 1 option
Cos Nigeria cannot be divided along states line that's the pure truth.

1. Either Nigeria divides as Northern Region, Old Easterner region, Western Region, Mid west region

2. Either Nigeria divides as Northern Region, Western (SW) Region, Eastern (SE) region, South South Region (SS)

Because I think Igbo land stretches to Opobo.
If it stretches to Opobo and Igbo nation is created, Niger Delta country is created it means SE Will cut the so called Niger delta region into Two.

Well, I'm of the opinion that its the minorities in Nigeria that doesn't want this country to split because they know its another Mini Nigeria for them grin

And plz i only want Oduduwa country of
6 SW states, 12LGS in Kwara, Southern Kogi, Itshekiris in Delta, part of akoko edo.

Would have love Olukumi to join but their distance is a bit lengthly.
Our prayers are with them, they should continue to retain our language and promote our culture.

Yoruba language is spoken in 11 states of Nigeria.
Osun
Ekiti
Kwara
Ondo
Oyo
Lagos
Ogun
Edo
Delta
Kogi
Niger

I also reckon Itshekiri will join Oduduwa...probably as part of a federation or confederation! Was watching a program last week on the installation of the new Olu of Warri, and saw a strong representation of Yoruba attend the ceremony as per tradition! It had something to do with both ethnicities acknowledging a common deity or something like that!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by SlayerForever: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
Fooolishbuharri:

Or is it not the Anambra Igbos who'll tell you they are superior to Enugu Igbos? And the rest would say they are superior to Ebonyi Igbos? Already created a caste system even amongst themselves so HOW DO THEY THINK OTHERS WOULD TRUST THEM TO WANT TO BE WITH THEM?
[/s]

You know one thing we've learned about the useless minorities? They spend more time talking about Igbos than their Niger Delta. Too bad.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Akudaisi: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[[s]quote author=Akudaisi post=100813085]am Igbo I only added Efiks and Ibibios cause of geographical and commercial relationship we share[/s]

We don't need them in Biafra,Biafra should be only Igbo affair.
they still can decide to join us if they like our territories our joined in-between, please take a look at boundaries between Abia Akwaibom/Ebonyi to crossriver and see why it's important we join hands together with them if they want

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
jargons is what u waste ur time type.. when will igbo grow up senses to type reasonable thing?

only igbo born by a mistake think niger delta tribes dont have plan B..

Ijaws planB is the great IZO'N IBE REPUBLIC..

bini plan b is great benin kingdom..

niger delta republic is a plan A..
Most yeebos on Nairaland politics section are daft. They believe nah only them get plan B for this Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2021
[s]
PHijo:

Much of Rivers state, a substantial part of Delta south, some areas in Akwa Ibom, Edo and Ondo state.

We have more Ijaw LGAs in Rivers state than in Bayelsa!
[/s] Keep fooling yourself Oga Okrika and Kalabari are not ijaw, Yoruba and edo has made it clear to you people that ijaw in ondo state and edo are settlers likewise akwa ibom,or are claiming Itsekiri land as ijaw land in Delta state?

Supreme court recognize opobo as king jaja personal estate, so better start developing your 8 local government in bayelsa.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fate Of Nigerdelta If Nigeria Splits. by PHijo(m): 12:55pm On Apr 15, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
[s][/s] Keep fooling yourself Oga Okrika and Kalabari are not ijaw, Yoruba and edo has made it clear to you people that ijaw in ondo state and edo are settlers likewise akwa ibom,or are claiming Itsekiri land as ijaw land in Delta state?

Supreme court recognize opobo as king jaja personal estate, so better start developing your 8 local government in bayelsa.

Sorry to burst your bubble! I am Ijaw from Rivers state. Any how the history is twisted Opobo remains Ijaw. Just like Okrika, Kalabari and Andoni. There is nothing you guys can do to change it.

Recently our people from all over were in the ancient kingdom of Bille for the coronation of the Amayanabo of Bille.

I say more about that!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

DSS To Arrest 8 More Judges, 7 Still In Custody-daily Trust / 7 Persons Dead As 2 Suicide Bombers Attack Borno / NASS Leadership: Buhari’s Silence Worries APC Lawmakers-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.