Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Five Real Truths About Dating For Years... Thanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Real Truths About Dating For Years... Thanks (542 Views)

If You Are Guilty Of Getting A Girl Pregnant & Abandoned Her For Years, Do This! / What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / Nairalander Set To Marry His Long Time Girlfriend After Dating For 10 Years Pics (2) (3) (4)

Five Real Truths About Dating For Years... Thanks by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2021
Have you heard people say this? "We have been dating for 3 years", "We have been dating for 5 years".. Or should we say "We dated for 5 years and he or she left me to marry someone"...Now, let me tell you the implications of dating for long.

(1) It's either you guys have not had sex together for those years with yourselves and with others.

(2) It's either you guys have not had sex together for those years, but one or both of you is receiving sex outside.

(3) It is either both of you are having sex together and with no other person.

(4) It is either both of you are having sex together, and one or both of you is still having sex outside.

(5) It is either one or both of you is is lying and deceiving to each other, or one or both of you is truthful to each other....

So if you say "we dated for five years and he or she dumped me", check yourself on this five list to know if you should truly be dumped....
Re: Five Real Truths About Dating For Years... Thanks by Zorr(f): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2021
Sometimes is wrong with men of today, always talking about sex sex sex. sad sad You should focus on making money and not sex.

Re: Five Real Truths About Dating For Years... Thanks by flexxyworld(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2021
You basically talked about sex not long time dating

Re: Five Real Truths About Dating For Years... Thanks by Robertgreene1(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2021
my friend!.. with ur nice moniker "philantrophic"..u should focus more on philanthropic works nd not on sex this..sex that...

Re: Five Real Truths About Dating For Years... Thanks by tosik(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
Sometimes is wrong with men of today, always talking about sex sex sex. sad sad You should focus on making money and not sex.
pele chief adviser...na the op problem be that "sex"let him talk abeg

Man Catches Prophet Sleeping With His Wife On Their Matrimonial Bed. / Virgins Before Marriage In Some African Countries / Partner Or Roomate Needed...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8