Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. (2893 Views)

Sexual Perversion / Men, Don't Be Manipulated By Ordinary Sex! / Check Pictures : Can Guys Leave This For Ordinary Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2021
Premarital sex is wrong and Marital sex is right. But Premarital sex can be normally wrong or pervertedly wrong. Marital sex can be normally right or pervertedly wrong...

Signs You Have or May Have The Spirit of Sexual Perversion (Whether Married or Single)..

(1) When you love anal sex.
(2) When you think or love group sex.
(3) When you sex other places other than vagina or penis. Maybe sexing the mouth, anus, armpit, ear, nose, etc.
(4) When you are aroused by certain dirty smells such as sweety under wear, sweaty inner wear, faeces, urine, saliva smell...
(5) Licking private part is Perversion.
(6) Laughing like a dog during sex is sign of Perversion.
(7) Certain reckless moaning like a "dog" is sign of Perversion.
(cool Trying to create strange and abnormal sexual patterns is sign of Perversion.
(9) Sex with animals or dolls is Perversion.
(10) Sex in very odd places might be a sign of Perversion. Example sex in cinema, sex in moving bus, sex without control, sex anywhere ..
(11) Sex without shame or not minding if people are watching is a sign of Perversion, except if the persons are mental...

Perversion makes people to look for larger sizes of male organ.

It makes people unsatisfied with one partner, craving for more to fulfill strange lust...
Re: Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. by Zorr(f): 9:32am On Apr 15, 2021
Always talking about sex... Stop letting what's in-between your legs to take control over you. angry

3 Likes

Re: Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 15, 2021
Zorr:
Always talking about sex... Stop letting what's in-between your legs to take control over you. angry
as if you're a virgin

1 Like

Re: Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

as if you're a virgin
what has virgin got to do with this?
Re: Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 15, 2021
cchub:
what has virgin got to do with this?
are you in sport section? undecided
Re: Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

are you in sport section? undecided
tf is you talking about? Are you on pawpaw leaves?
Re: Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 15, 2021
cchub:
tf is you talking about? Are you on pawpaw leaves?
your dealer is damn gamed. tf is your prob?
Re: Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

your dealer is damn gamed. tf is your prob?
iagnt
Re: Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
cchub:
iagnt
aiiiiit
Re: Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. by MasonKendall(m): 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
The two wereys above me grin
Re: Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. by WifeBeater: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2021
Obviously this useless OP has a tiny díck while my able Red Pillers and gallant Alpha Males are shifting young wombs with our giant cucumbers.

Only a séx starved Simpson will come out with such a nonsensical post like this.

OP is simply insecure about his handicap. Well, all animals are equal but some are more equal than others.

Re: Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. by BrainEya(m): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2021
(◔‿◔)
After this , I'm deactivating..
Re: Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. by 3gpvids: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2021
Licking of vagina?
well,i truly luv sucking it
i cant help it
Re: Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 16, 2021
When you are legally married, you and your partner have the right and spiritual backing to explore all the sexual fantasies.

Please, check my signature
Re: Differences Between Ordinary Sex And Sexual Perversion. by Mystery9(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2021
It's true.

(1) (Reply)

Help My Neighbor Is On My Case / A Lady Led Me On And Shattered My Emotions Abruptly / S*x Story:how I Fu*ked My Biology Teacher.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.