Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Rules You Must Follow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rules You Must Follow (434 Views)

6 Rules You Shouldn't Break As A Guy No Matter How Much You Like A Girl / 8 Important Sis Code Every Lady Must Follow / 4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rules You Must Follow by vivsravine: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2021
RULES YOU MUST FOLLOW

Happiness is free, go to where you are being accepted, don't push or force it, you owe yourself the right to be happy and more so you owe nobody any explanations about yourself.

Chose your friends , I repeat chose your friends, never ever allow them chose you.. NEVER, the consequences are very great.

Share what you have , even if you are taken for granted, karma meets up with bad people, you don't need to be there to see it, certainly in life, it comes.

Dare to be different, no matter what and who you represent, some day they will remember you for good.

While you drill , don't allow haters, distractors, ill lucksĀ  and negative minded people near you, learn to detect them and do what's best for you.

Be yourself in a world full of uncertainties,
Be yourself, knowing that you are unique,
Bw yourself not to change for others to accept you
Rather being yourself paves way for you and kills hurts your haters.

You either learn to tolerate & manage people or you ignore them like they never existed, but let love & peace reign, it's a universal command.

Take responsibility of your life , your affairs and your risks, be very accountable and detailed, take actions for all your doings and accept the processes that comes with them.

Trust no one, they say but believe in yourself
Trust no one, recall that we all aren't the same
Trust no one, but put all your totality in God.

Vivsravine speaks

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Rules You Must Follow by Zorr(f): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2021
Finally, avoid toxic men.
Re: Rules You Must Follow by vivsravine: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Visit my blog for more on my write ups on life and relationships

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Girlfriend Or Wife / Dating A Nairalander / What's Comes To Your Mind When You Hear This!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.